View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

2/21/17: New White Label and New Server

Updates, News, Announcements. PregnantXXXForum and other sites.

2/21/17: New White Label and New Server

Postby monster » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:25 am

I am very pleased to present to you the new Streamate White Label

https://Pregnant.CAM

In the new and very exiting domain .CAM!

I was able to pick up this little gem not long ago and decided to use it to make life easier for all forum members! This will be a new, modern and updated Streamate White Label with everything you have come to enjoy from the old one, pregnantwebcams.net. I sincerely thank everyone who have shown support to me and the forum by signing up there and using it. Now I ask you, to kindly consider moving over to Pregnant.CAM instead. Your old login will continue to work, your exisiting cam credits will follow along but you will get a faster and more modern page which also adapts better to different screen resolutions.

At the same time, I can now confirm that the forum has been moved to yet another server, brand new and much stronger than the old hack we used to be on. The server is basically paid for from the support shown from using the White Label, nowadays Pregnant.cam, so please consider getting an account if you have not already.

I am looking at speeding things up even more by adding in a CDN, Content Delivery Network, but those charge per terrabyte of bandwidth and as you all know by now - if there is something we use up here - it is the bandwidth!! So I have also staarted to look into maybe another Tube Video solution, but for right now, I have had to settle for the server move and the new White Label.

I hope you all enjoy and thank you for all kind words and your continued support going forward!

Thank you!
/Monster
monster
Hall of Famer

Return to Site Updates