View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Guys, I think it's gonna finally happen!

Discuss general topics here, have a good time.

Guys, I think it's gonna finally happen!

Postby Conatus » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:35 pm

First of all, I'm 24, and like many of you guys one of my biggest goals in life is to fuck a pregnant woman, seriously.
I always fantasized about seducing married pregnant women, but never actually approached one. Until today...
I was getting off the bus, and a lady in front of me turned, we smiled to each other, cute, latina, kinda petite, with curly blond hair. As she walks off I go to the other side of the street, and there I see... her pregnant belly!!!! She was so pretty I didn't notice she was pregnant at all. My heart starts beating, I tell myself come on man she smiled. I know I have to just stop thinking and go talk to her. So I DO IT and run in her direction. I say excuse me I saw you in the bus and I just wanna say you look really pretty. I read a lot of pua stuff so I didn't make it look creepy or weird. She smiled and said: wow didn't expect this, I needed to hear that. I say why? She says she thinks she's ugly. I say come on no you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. She says haha you made my day, and she looks at me with those eyes. I could definitely tell her husband isn't taking care of her and that's why she needs attention. we talked about other stuff, kept it light and funny, and I asked her her number, which she gave me!!!! I thought I was gonna faint, this sexy, pregnant blonde latina just gave me her number! I texted her and she replied "really nice meeting you and looking forward to more"... So, that's it guys, I think she's the one, my first pregnant fuck!
Conatus
Veteran

Re: Guys, I think it's gonna finally happen!

Postby Conatus » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Okay now we're texting all the time, and I knew it, she's very embarrassed about being pregnant. She said : "it's the first time I'm pregnant and flirting" :D :D :D
Conatus
Veteran

Postby octomama » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:49 pm

That is beyond awesome. The stereotype is true with latinas. Latina with raging preggo hormones? I am jealous as hell right now.

But I'm also pulling for you...big time

I would say don't blow it and keep your cool but sounds like you know what you're doing and I think you got this.

Whatever happens please update...
octomama
Rookie

Postby Conatus » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:05 am

I invited her for a walk, she declined, pretended she has stuff to do with a friend. So instead of just accepting I pushed a little, here's the conversation:
- I have to see friends tmrw morning...they will take me to some market
- God I needed a massage (i told her about an injury in my shoulder)
- Sorry for that, hope you will find another massager :) who is fit
When she said "who's fit" I understood she's still feeling insecure about pregnancy, so I told her she was a prefect fit for me. She just answered with a ":)"
- So when am I gonna see you?
- U see i'm a very complicated gal:) I will ask you out one day for sure.
'one day' ! she wants to keep the flirting after the pregnancy, HELL NO!!! another man at this stage would've just waited, I didn't! So I texted:
- I think you're just shy..!
- OMG! Shy at 30? Never heard of:) lets just say I'm waiting for the right moment.
Guys, she's 30::: and believe me she looks 25! And glowing! And I got the confirmation of the pregnancy insecure thing. So I pushed harder:
- Maybe you're shy because you're pregnant..? I found your little baby bump cute last time!
- Are u kidding me:) im not shy of my pregnancy & its not small. If all ok will deliver by the end of dec.
I was shocked! I thought she was like 5 months, and she's 8! maybe the clothes hid her belly! I didn't know what to answer, but she re-texted: - But honestly, find u weird (nothing against) but just amazing!

and that's it! :D
Conatus
Veteran

Postby oggrep3 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:15 am

Keep us posted man, this is great! You're doing good, just don't push it too much.
oggrep3
Rookie

Postby octomama » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Conatus wrote:But honestly, find u weird (nothing against) but just amazing!

Was that from her or you? Either way... Keep it up man! Nothing to lose, everything to gain. Wish I could offer you some good advice, but all I can come up with is... don't let her perceive any desperation because that = "light switch" with women. That'll be tricky since, at 8 month's, time is off the essence too ;)
octomama
Rookie

Postby Conatus » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:14 pm

octomama wrote:
Conatus wrote:But honestly, find u weird (nothing against) but just amazing!

Was that from her or you?

That was from her! I'll tell you what happened in next post
Conatus
Veteran

Postby Conatus » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Guys, I'm getting close !!!!!!!!!!!!
Last conversations:
We talked on the phone for an hour yesterday, about many things, her childhood memories, music, everything. After sleeping she sends me this message:
- Thanks for listening... will never forget u. U'r the best thing happened during this fuckin pregnancy.
- You're welcome dear I'll take good care of you for the rest of it.
- lol
- I'm serious!
- you're so romantic. your gal is very lucky to have u. if you don't mind answering, what is your relationship status lol
- I'm single!
- Even no girlfriend? How is that possible, such a handsome and young man is alone? I'm impressed
- I don't feel comfortable with girls my age.. I want a real woman, like you.
I risked everything on that one! I was like fuck it I can't wait anymore!!!! And guess what she answered?
Conatus
Veteran

Postby Conatus » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:50 pm

- Ok... But doesnt bother u to be with a pregnant woman, specially knowing that its not yrs?
- Such things never mattered to me
- Tell me if i'm being rude but have to ask you, have you ever had a relationship with a person 'like me'? To tell you frankly I still can't believe you accept me.
- Pregnant or not doesnt make a difference, for me you're a woman before everything else. It's the woman I'm liking.
- You make me speechless, maybe it's better to talk about it in person.
- Yes! and to prove I don't mind you being pregnant I'll kiss your belly lol
- Lol! ok you can kiss my belly

So, actually, a pregnant latina just told me 'you can kiss my belly'. I was jumping in my room like a ten year old.
Conatus
Veteran

Postby Conatus » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:55 pm

When she told me I can kiss her belly, I was so horny, I wouldn't stop fantasizing about stuff, so I couldn't stop myself from asking her this, and it paid!!!

- what is the most sensitive spot of your body?
- Everywhere :) specially boobies.

YES, YOU HEARD THAT!

- I guess they're more sensitive with pregnancy right?
- U guessed right! Wish you were here...
- If I was next to you I'd hold you in my arms and caress your belly and kiss your neck
- That is it? I wanna have more......

I was literally jumping around in the room and screaming in my pillow, then I try to calm down. I swear I had a boner, my hands were shaking and sweaty around the phone, and I was barely breathing.

- I'd lick your belly and worship your nipples, suck on them for hours...
- Sounds yummi and want u badly... im getting wet alone. Just wanted to keep your mouth in my mouth, my soft hands touching your erected penis and lead u to my vagina..
- No, I wanna lick your clit for hours first!
- omg! u r killing me... missing u so much!
- Miss u too... are your nipples big and dark?
- U will see by yrself...
- can't wait.. I wanna hold you right now..
- that is also my wish:) i will be sleeping soon thinking about u. Big kisses
- Sweet dreams:)

Aaaaand that's it for now :D
Conatus
Veteran

Next

Return to General Discussion