View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Hi, I'm new!

Welcome to PXF! Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.

Hi, I'm new!

Postby 20something-guy » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:41 am

Hi everyone, just found this site and joined because we all have at least one thing in common! Here's my long story about how I got into pregnant women.

My story started almost 7 years ago in my late teens. I pretty much (stupidly) played the white knight role to a girl I had just met at the time and developed a relationship with her. She was in an abusive (so she said) relationship so she was looking for something to come her way and I was a virgin who had never had a girlfriend, so I didn't know any better! A few weeks after I had made a firm impression on her, she told me she was a couple moths pregnant with her ex's baby. By this point I was so into her that it did not turn me away. Being totally inexperienced with women, I treated her like a queen, took her out a lot and she became my best friend. After a few months things started to move foreward. We had just been out at the movie theatre (just watched cloverfield - she hated it) and on the way home she told me point blank that she really liked me and wanted to take my virginity. I didn't really say anything because I was just thinking "wow..." haha.

Nothing actually happened yet for a month or so. After telling me that she liked me, we began to spend nearly all of our free time together. Like 4 days a week minimum. By this point she was maybe 5 months pregnant, not really showing much so my interest in pregnancy had not started yet. She had a bit of meat on her (not fat though) so she wasnt obviously pregnant looking yet, just had a little "pooch" out front.

We spent most of our time either going out places. Things changed when spring break came around. My parents went away on a trip for 2 weeks, we stayed at my place for that time. Nothing happened until the first morning. She took the initiative (because I didn't) and climbed up to and led me. Embarrassingly, I didn't finish, we bottomed out a lot which hurt her too much and we could not continue. That was the first and only time we did anything sexual. We were still inseparable until she was about 7 months pregnant, then we broke up. We broke up because she was trying to pawn me off on a new girl in her prenatal class. The new girl was a high school acquaintance who told my girl that she had a big crush on me since school. In my last visits with my girl she was bringing the new girl every time with us and getting her to spend time with me. That forced me to call it off.

I stayed in touch with the new girl because we had actually been friends previously. We caught up with each other and it was very obvious that she wanted to be with me. This led to a lot of meet ups right up to a week before she had the baby, only 2 times leading to sex. The other times was mostly me with her, rubbing her belly and stuff like that. She's been pregnant 4 times since then, with semi-regular meet ups every month or so over the last few years. Recently, I started thinking about how what I was doing was preventing her from devoting her time to building a family, so I apologised to her and left. She did not see it that way but I think I was clearly in the wrong and had to stop it.

Since then I've had good relationships with women who have no strings attached and are great people. I've ditched my bad habbits and just focus on trying to find the right girl, but I do have a huge pregnant fetish that was imprinted on me from my first two experiences. I just keep it to myself because I can't build a relationship with it. It's more of a personal hobby now lol.
20something-guy
Rookie

Re: Hi, I'm new!

Postby Argentinaprime30 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:09 am

Hey!

I have a massive pregnancy fetish. Not sure how it all started, but I get very much aroused when I see cute pregnant bellies. My fiancée is aware of my fetish and in fact is looking forward to falling pregnant again. She has a child from a previous relationship, a relationship that whilst pregnant she was ignored and felt very unloved. So she's ecstatic that I love pregnant bellies!!!

I often find myself on websites getting my pregnancy fix, I need it. The turn on is huge!
Argentinaprime30
Rookie

Return to Introduce Yourself