View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Doubles Tenis

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Doubles Tenis

Postby Ninavolt2010 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:43 pm

Found this on Tumblr, enjoy!

Doubles Tennis

Sara and Tina met years ago at tennis camp the summer before their sophomore year in high school. As both of them grew older they also grew closer. Each loved tennis more every year that passed. By senior year of high school they were best friends, they were inseparable.

Sara and Tina were excellent tennis players and wanted to attend a college with a good program. They were scouted by UCLA on many occasions while playing in high school and when college acceptance letters were mailed out they weren’t surprised that they both were offered scholarships.

Tina and Sara were attractive young girls and never had any problems getting attention from high school boys, but they always preferred each other’s company or playing tennis rather than dating. Because they solely devoted themselves to tennis, their strenuous activity had a toll on their relatively similar bodies. Having started tennis after puberty, their body shape was not stunted by their active lifestyle, however, something on the inside was. As you know, women who exercise heavily tend to lose their periods and this had been the case for both Sara and Tina. By the time they graduated, neither had had a period in almost a year and a half. Not ever having had sex, and without any period, the girls didn’t even bother taking birth control pills. They figured even if they did have sex, they weren’t having a period so it wouldn’t be a problem anyhow.

The girls enjoyed their last summer break of high before moving to LA for school. They took it a little easy in terms of tennis, opting for some sleep-overs and an occasional cheeseburger. But nothing that would keep them out of shape, just a little reward for having made their dreams come true.

They were excited that they would be rooming together in the dorms and about all the new friends they would meet. They were also eager to start up tennis again, this time semi-professionally. They had the first week of school free before practice would start. They acclimated themselves to their new environment for the first few days and decorated their room with all the usual girly college decor.

“Ahhhhffffff,” Tina said as she crumpled her face looking at Sara on her bed.

“What’s up?” Sara replied.

“My stomach has been aching me all morning. I think it was the food last night,” she conjectured.

“Mine TOO!! It must have been, we ate the same thing!” Sara spoke.

“I need to use the bathroom,” Tina proclaimed unhappily.

She locked the stall door, slid her sweatpants down with her panties and began to sit on the toilet seat when she noticed something shocking.

“Oh no…my period!!” she said as she stared at her bloody underwear. “It’s been forever!” she added.

Quickly realizing that it wasn’t what she ate, but rather her period that was causing her discomfort, Tina fix herself up and hurried back to the dorm room. Wanting to vent the bad news to her best friend, Tina barged through the door where Sara had her heels close to her bottom and knees pointing up, reading a book on her bed. Again she was shocked. Tina’s entrance caught Sara’s attention, but all that Tina could see was the red stain on Sara’s pants right where her vagina was.

“Ahhhh…you too,” Tina exclaimed.

“Me too, what,” Sara retorted.

“Your period!” Tina shouted.

Sara instinctually checked herself and gasped when she found Tina to be correct.

“Shit! It’s been forever!” cried Sara.

“Well, it’s not the end of the world. I mean, we are girls. I guess we had a good run while it lasted. And it also seems that our cycles are synched up better than my iPod is to my computer,” Tina comforted them with her words.

They laughed and were really more surprised than anything else. They knew that their hiatus in exercise was probably the cause and that they wouldn’t have to deal with it anymore since tennis was starting in a few days.

Their hypothesis was right, as neither of them experienced an incident again once tennis started in August.

The core of their focus was tennis, and possibly their young tennis coach, Tim. He would spend hours with them beyond practice trying to get them ready for their next match. They all struck up a great friendship together from spending so much time with one another. He was proud of their hard work and would also be lying if he said that he didn’t think they were both cute as well.

Tim was young too, only 26 years old. He was muscular, in shape, and rugged. Tina and Sara talked to each other about how cute he was after each practice. They thought of it as more of a crush than anything serious. A couple weeks went by with the giddy girls continuing to pine for him when they both won their first match against a rival school. Tim was so happy for them he wanted to celebrate.

He invited them over to his house for a Labor Day party he was having the following day. Sara and Tina were thrilled to get some off-the-court time with their crush. Being new to college and parties, the girls didn’t really know how to pace themselves. Every time someone offered a shot or a drink they thought, “Why not?”

After a couple hours Sara and Tina were drunk, but not falling over by any means. Lost of their inhibitions they began to hang all over Tim. He could tell they were flirting even through his own drunken state.

“I’ve gotta pee,” Tina whispered in Sara’s ear.

“Good luck,” she replied sarcastically, as the party had grown into a full on rage at this point in the night and the bathroom lines were horribly long.

Once Tina left, Tim gave Sara his full attention and asked her if she wanted to come with him to see something. At this point Tim could have asked her to bark like a dog and she would have obliged. He took Sara’s hand and led her to his room.

He threw her on his bed and instantly began taking his shirt off. He got on top of Sara and hiked her skirt up. She wanted him. They were making out fiercely while Tim ran his hand down to her thighs and parted her soft panties. Her knee went up in reaction and nudged his throbbing cock. She was impressed. Quickly he got his pants off and wasted no time in shoving his cock into Sara’s previously untouched pussy. Sara was relaxed from the alcohol and wet with horniness, so although being her first time, she didn’t feel any pain. Only a dozen thrusts in and Tim balls began to tighten and pump load after load of cum into Sara. She could feel it throb as he filled her.

A feeling flashed in Sara’s head of Tina. She knew they both liked him, but never thought it would come to this. She didn’t want to hurt her best friend. She thought that if Tim had waited for Tina to leave before he made his move, he must only have feelings for her. She sat up and begged Tim not to say anything. It was no sweat off his back. They had really only been gone a few minutes from when Tina had left for the bathroom, so when they left to go back to the party, no one was the wiser.

Tina came back shortly after, not realizing what had happened. Sara, feeling weird about being with Tina now, and tired anyway, decided to just go home and sleep the whole thing off. She asked if Tina would be alright without her.

“Yeah, I don’t think I’ll stay much longer anyway,” she said. Then Sara left.

No sooner did Sara leave when Tim grabbed Tina’s hand and said, “Let me show you something”, walking her towards his room.

Tina got excited to follow, as her womanly instincts were no less active than Sara’s. She assumed he wanted to wait until Sara left to show Tina that she was the one he liked. Tim began kissing Tina while they fell onto the bed. Tim pulled her blouse off to see she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. Tina was a little surprised because a minute ago had no plans on having sex for the first time, but she was in the heat of the moment that the alcohol supplied. Tim dropped his pants and like minutes earlier, pulled her panties to the side and pushed his cock into her. She gasped as he entered her, not having had anything like it before. Her tight pussy squeezed his cock for a couple minutes, lasting longer than with Sara from so recently cumming. But nevertheless, when the time came, Tim’s sack seized up and drained it’s contents all over Tina’s cervix.

Tina and Sara were definitely best friends, because as soon as Tina could feel Tim stop pulsing in her, she said, “Please don’t tell Sara. It would destroy her”.

Tim laughed in his head and said, “Yeah, sure”. Then Tina left the party.

The weekend passed without the girls mentioning the party, but was otherwise normal. On Monday they went to tennis practice together and were surprised to see someone other than Tim.

“Hi, I’m Jeff, the new coach,” the unknown man said.

“New coach!” they both said in unison.

“Yeah, Tim is moving to Nebraska for a different job. He let us know a month ago about it, and said he could only stay until last week. He didn’t tell you?” Jeff said.

The girls looked at each other in shock. How could Tim not tell them he was leaving. Both of them thought to themselves, “But he just had sex with me, I thought he like me?” There was nothing they could do, Tim was gone and they were in school. Tina and Sara continued their training with Jeff throughout the semester. Jeff pushed them harder than Tim, causing them to each gain a couple pounds of muscle weight over the next month.

They were both a little traumatized from Tim’s actions that fateful night, so neither really had the desire to party like that again during the little free time they had off from tennis. Needless to say, they both acted quite virginal aside from the one hiccup a couple months earlier.

As Thanksgiving neared, the girls finished up with tennis for the year. They would be off until late April, a shorter season than they were used to in high school. Being done with tennis when they went home for Thanksgiving, Sara and Tina were happy to enjoy all their favorite foods in full quantity. They had plenty of time to shed the extra pounds before April.

Tina and Sara finished their finals and were home a few days before Christmas for their one month winter break from school. Again, the rich holiday meals kept coming and they kept loading their plates, loving their diet freedom.

The girls got back to the dorms the Saturday before school started up again in late January. Seeing all the young girls around them again, they looked at themselves with critical eyes and thought that maybe they had gained the “freshman 15” a little sooner than most. They took turns hopping on the scale they had in their room, and found they had in fact put on some extra weight. Sara, remembering her “athletic” weight, realized she went from 122 lbs. to 129 lbs. Tina did the same and calculated 114 lbs. to 120 lbs. They usually put on weight evenly around their respective bodies, but they could not deny that they seemed to have both developed a spare tire on their midsection.

The beginning of Spring semester proved to be a little difficult, academically, for the girls so they spent most of their time studying with not much time left to hit the gym and lose the weight they had added on. The stress from midterms didn’t help either as both Tina and Sara stayed in their room to eat most of their not-so-healthy meals.

By March, the girls had got on top of their coursework and were finally feeling better about school. With the dust settled and a little more time in their schedules, the girls realized that they hadn’t stopped gaining weight from when they last checked. Instead of 6 and 7 lbs. heavier, they were each a full 10 pounds now. Being very comfortable with each other, they stood topless in their room staring at one another, then down at themselves.

Tina and Sara never had this much time off from tennis since they were years younger. They were also not used to thinking about their periods at all since they never really had one. But as Sara was staring at Tina stomach, she thought back to the first week of school when their periods had come back to them. Remembering that it had happened because they weren’t doing their usual vigorous activities, her stomach dropped and she felt sick all of the sudden as she thought to herself, “Why haven’t I had my period?”. It only took two months over summer for her period to resume after she stopped tennis, by this time it was almost four months since she played. Not thinking why Tina would have also gained as much as she, a tear fell down her cheek as she cried, “I think I’m pregnant!”.

“That’s crazy, you haven’t even had sex before!” Tina said. And as soon as the words came out of her mouth she remember all the way back to when Tim had pump his seed in her. She too could not account for her lack of a period.

“Shit, I’M pregnant,” Tina shouted back, eyes wide open.

“Have you had sex?” Sara asked in a worrisome tone.

They both began to cry as they knew they were going to have to divulge the secret they had been keeping from each other since early September.

“Do you remember the Labor Day party at Tim’s house? Well, after you left to go home, Tim and I went into his bedroom and had sex. It was really quick and I felt awful after it happened. I was just drunk and stupid and I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. And then when he left for Nebraska I figured it just wouldn’t be a problem anymore so I didn’t say anything,” Tina blurted out quickly.

“Oh no,” Sara cried. “I had sex with him too…that night.”

“What!?” Tina said with a shocked look on her face.

“Well, right before I left, he took me to his room. I felt weird after it happened, so I left. But, wait, he had sex with you right when I left? That bastard. That was like 5 minutes later!!” she angrily spatted.

“Ugghhh, fuck him,” they both said as they went to hug one another.

“Well, maybe we’re not pregnant, we have been eating like shit and not exercising. Plus, we never get our periods anyway,” Tina tried to convince them. “Let’s go to student health services and see a nurse.”

“Ok, but I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you,” Sara said. “But since we did they same thing I’m not mad about it if you’re cool with it,” Sara pleaded.

“Of course, you’re my best friend and nothing will change that, not even some stupid guy,” Tina said.

Without being able to proceed with life until this was taken care of, the girls immediately went down to the health center on campus and waited until the next available nurse could see them.

“Sara, we can see you now. Second door on the left,” the nurse said in a soft voice.

A few minutes later Tina was called in by another nurse. The girls had to pee on a pregnancy stick just like the home pregnancy ones and wait for the results.

The nurses all pretty much have the same routine, so when the tests were finished, Tina and Sara heard the same response from their respective nurses.

“So the test came back positive sweetie, you are pregnant. Do you remember your last period?” the nurses asked.

Both girls, to their own nurses, answered, “Well, I guess, but I know when it happened, I’ve only had sex once. Are you sure it’s accurate? I almost never gets my period because I play sports.”

“Well just because you don’t have a period doesn’t mean you don’t ovulate,” the nurses informed. “It’s not common, but it absolutely can happen. So when did you have sex?” the nurses asked the same questions.

“First week of September,” the girls revealed in different rooms.

“Oh my, that’s some time ago. Let me see…almost six, no, just over six months ago,” the nurses calculated on their own.

Since neither Tina nor Sara seemed to be “showing” that they were pregnant, they questioned the outcome. The nurses explained that everyone is different, and that first time pregnancies tend to show late, especially in young fit mothers with strong, tight abs.

“I want to see my friend, she’s in the other room,” Sara cried.

She barged into Tina’s room where the nurse had just finished telling her the same situation.

“You’re pregnant too,” Tina could tell by the look on her face. “We were on the same cycle, you must be. Can you at least tell us this stuff together? What can we do?” Sara sobbed.

“Well, I’m sorry girls, but there is more information for you to know, and I’m not sure how you will take it. As I was calculating for Tina, and apparently it is the same for you too, Sara, you both are 24 and a half weeks pregnant. The law says that an abortion cannot be performed after 24 weeks, so I’m afraid that I can’t offer that option to you anymore. You will have to carry these babies to full term. Let me see now, your due date is June 4th, and while you both don’t ‘look’ like typical six month pregnant women, I suspect in the coming weeks, as you hit your seventh month, what once looked like belly fat will tighten and round out and you will start to show,” said the nurse.

“A few days! We missed it by a few days!! You’ve got to be kidding me,” Tina shouted, but there was nothing they could do at this point, and they weren’t about to go down to Mexico for a back alley abortion that would probably leave them dead.

“I’m so sorry, girls,” the nurse sadly said.

The girls held hands and somberly walked back to their dorm room where they hugged and cried for the rest of the night.

“How are we going to tell our parents?” Tina wondered.

“Well, we don’t have to go home for Spring Break, and they know tennis starts in April, so we can say that the coach wants us to stay for summer. We can have the babies in June and give them up for adoption,” Sara explained.

“I guess we don’t have a choice,” Tina concurred.

The nurse was right, because as soon as March turned into April the girls could see they were pregnant. Their tummy flab changed from squishy to tight and smooth as it distended out an inch more every week. Their once washboard abs pulled away from their stomach, causing a 45 degree angle to form from their crotch to their belly, until they could no longer feel the pubic bone beneath their harder to reach bushes. Knowing they were pregnant, they watched other parts of their bodies grow as well. Their breasts, normally very small from tennis, had blossomed into full C cups and grew sore from stretching quickly.

Since the first six months had relatively little effect on them, their bodies had to adapt rapidly to make up for the time. Almost overnight none of their clothes fit them anymore. They began wearing sweatshirts and sweatpants all the time. Anything baggy enough to hide what they could. They assumed people kind of knew what was happening from the dorms and the classrooms, but they only had to finish up through May, then they didn’t have to deal with the stares anymore.

In April, and now over seven months pregnant, the girls had to talk to Jeff to let him know that they would not be able to play tennis this season, but when he saw them both in their gravid state, he didn’t need to ask why. He asked if there was anything he could do for them and they shared that they were not going to be telling their parents. He asked what would happen when school was out. Where would they go? They didn’t know yet. He felt sorry for them and offered for them to use his house until they had the babies.

“Thank you so much, you have no idea what this means to us!” they both thanked Jeff. This solved their problem for keeping it a secret from their parents and they now felt extremely relieved that this would all work out.

By May, the girls were unmistakably pregnant. April was not kind to Tina and Sara’s wish of hiding these pregnancies. Nothing could hide what was growing within them and by the time finals came, the girls stopped caring altogether. Both eight and a half months pregnant now, they really looked the part. Always with one hand on their back, they waddled around campus from class to class, their other hand usually with some food to appease their growing appetites. On campus they became known as “the pregnant twins”; they could hear the whispers but they didn’t let it get to them, they just wanted to finish the semester.

Tina and Sara both “popped” their bellies out from their desks and steadied themselves with their chairs as they picked themselves up and walked to the front of the class to turn in their last final exam.

“You girls look like you’re gonna pop any minute,” the teacher laughed.

“Yeah, two and a half more weeks though,” Tina whined as she rubbed slowly around her navel.

“Well, have a good summer…and have a good birth!” she added as the pair slowly paced out of the room together.

That was it, they were done with school for the year. They just had to pack up their dorm room and Jeff was going to help them load it into his spare room. They rode over with him and all of their stuff to his house and unpacked their lighter items out of the car.

Once inside, Jeff said, “Now I know it’s not the Ritz Carlton, but I think it will do,” as he led them down the hall.

He opened the door to a rather empty room that had a queen bed.

“This is your new home for the next couple of weeks,” he declared. “My room is upstairs and while you both probably would have wanted a separate bed, I don’t think you can take the stairs so easily in your condition, so you’ll have to sleep together. I have no problems sleeping on the couch, but correct me if I’m wrong,” said Jeff.

“No, I think you’re right, I don’t want to have to climb up and down 15 stairs even once a day,” said Sara while patting her round belly.

“Agreed,” added Tina. “This will be just fine.”

“Great! then let’s get your stuff in here. The bathroom is just the next door down and you saw the kitchen on your way in. Please help yourselves to anything you want. Oh, and one last thing, when are you both due? The babies, I mean? I only ask because I assume you’ll need a ride to the hospital,” Jeff said.

“June 4th is what they told us,” Tina said.

“And what about you, Sara?” he asked.

“Well, June 4th,” she said with reluctance, knowing how ridiculous it sounded.

“You’re both due on the same day!” Jeff said startlingly. “I assumed it was close because of your similar sizes, but not on the same day! What a coincidence!” he said.

“Well…not exactly. The short and sweet version is we were on the same ‘cycles’, and we both had sex the same night, so we conceived at the same time,” Sara explained.

“Oh…forgive my asking but was this planned? I mean, the same night?” Jeff questioned.

“Well…not exactly,” Tina stated sarcastically. “Not by us anyhow. Both of these babies are Tim’s. He knocked us up…the same night,” Tina said placing one hand on top of her ballooning womb and the other on top of Sara’s.

“How can you be so sure?” Jeff said without thinking of the obvious truth.

“Because,” they said at once. “That was the first and last time it we did it, so we’re sure,” Sara added confidently.

“Oh god, girls, I’m so sorry,” Jeff said.

“And you know how athletic girls lose their periods, so we didn’t even know we were pregnant until it was too late for an abortion. So here we are now!” Sara said as both of them had their hands on their backs, pushing their swollen bellies forward towards Jeff.

The next two weeks proved to be quite boring for the girls as Jeff still had to work as tennis coach. There was nothing for them to do except eat and watch TV, which they did like it was their job. These last two weeks the girls grew the most, gaining a few pounds each and really filling out their wombs to near perfect spheres. Their shirts only covered down to their popped out belly buttons and pants were no longer possible.

“Sara, we look ridiculous,” Tina said as she rolled her head on her pillow to the left to look at Sara laying next to her in bed. “It looks like there is a two hump camel under these sheets. I can’t even see our feet!”

They both went to turn to each other but were stopped as their bellies bumped together and pushed them back on their backs. They both grabbed under their tummies as their babies started to kick from the commotion.

“Yeah, this is ridiculous!” concurred Sara. “We look like a couple of beached whales,” they both laughed.

The southern California heat was rising fast into summer, so without air conditioning and with plenty of boredom the girls got creative with their wardrobe. They didn’t want to make Jeff feel uncomfortable exposing themselves around the house, but while he was gone, all bets were off, plus by the time he got home after dinner, the heat would dissipate and Tina and Sara could cover up a bit. It was too uncomfortable for all of their tight, unpregnant clothes they had, and sweatshirts and sweat pants were simply too hot. Tina found a pair of scissors in the kitchen and Sara scooted to their room to retrieve all of their clothes. She came back to the front room and layed all they had out on the ground to see what they were working with.

“So what can we do with these?” asked Tina.

“Well we can’t ruin all of our clothes and we won’t be needing these in a week, so let’s just pick out the clothes we like the least and get creative!” Sara said enthusiastically.

They each picked out one of their least favorite tops and a pair of bottoms to take the scissors to. Sara first cut the legs off her sweats leaving a two inch inseam. She sliced into the waistband and rolled them down to accommodate her low hanging load. Tina had an old pair of jeans she wanted to use and cut them above the crotch, effectively turning them into an ‘very’ mini skirt. She laughed realizing how inappropriate they were. Then Tina grabbed a shirt and with some skillful work cut it in half and made tassels from vertical one inch cuts all around. Sara got her tank top and made a similar high cut which transformed it into a sports bra considering how tight it would fit around her swollen breasts. Pleased with their silly new outfits, they had to put on a fashion show for each other.

Tina was first and walked out of the bathroom when Sara starting cracking up.

“Wow,” is all Sara could say.

Sara’s eyes scanned from her face slowly down to Tina’s feet. Tina’s shirt hung straight down off her puffy nipples; the fabric converged to the two points on her swollen chest, with the bottom of the tassels tickling the top of her jutting belly. The next two feet showcased her heavily pregnant stomach. It was as long as it was wide making it look like she ate a beach ball. Her navel poked out in desperation as if trying to free every little cubic inch of space for the child inside. She was unable to zip, let alone button, her fly because of the bulge that came from her pelvis. The jeans fit very tight around her thickened thighs and butt, however, that same tightness prevented her undone jean skirt from falling down. Her skin was tight and shining with a faint dark line leading down the center from her belly button and disappearing at her neglected pubic hair. Her opened zipper revealed an inverted triangle of dark, curly hair at the base of her womb, that with her belly line, looked like an arrow pointing down as if an exit sign for her soon-to-be-born child.

“I think I can see your vagina,” Sara said, at first jokingly, but upon lowering her head, confirmed, “I can DEFINITELY see your vagina.” Tina turned to the mirror and laughed along with Sara.

“Well why bother with underwear? Ok, ok, your turn now,” said Tina.

She picked up her clothes and headed toward the bathroom to put them on. When she appeared, she was greeted with the same reaction; laughter.

“Oh my god,” Tina said. “That is great,” she said facetiously.

Sara tip toed in front of Tina, her tummy and boobs jiggling with every step. As imagined, Sara’s tank was a snug fitting sports bra now. It was skin tight and bunched up just below her breasts, not being able to stretch over her extending belly. The inseam of her sweatshorts inched up her thighs with each step towards Tina. By the time she was front and center, the frayed edge ran biased across her thigh, ending at the base of her labia. A mirror image of Tina’s presentation, Sara’s angled shorts along with the middle of her legs created an upward pointing arrow. Sara’s tummy was a bit bigger than Tina’s and was further accentuated by her taut shirt keeping her bulging breasts from expanding forward onto her belly shelf that they usually rested on.

“How’s that wedgie feel?” Tina asked with a smirk on her face.

“It wouldn’t be so bad if I could reach under my huge belly to untuck it,” she exclaimed as her hands fumbled under her bloated stomach, trying to free the shorts. “Let’s just watch some TV, I’m too hot from moving all around,” Sara added as she plopped down onto the couch.

Hours passed and when they heard Jeff’s car pull up, the girls, not wanting to have him see them in what they were wearing, quickly headed to their bedroom to put robes on. In their slow moving state they were not able to clean up the clothing mess they had made in his front room before he got inside.

“Jeff, we’re so sorry, we’ll clean this mess up right away,” Tina said with a worried look on her face.

“Oh, it’s no big deal, ladies,” Jeff replied. “Don’t worry about it, I’ll pick them up for you. Plus, I wouldn’t want you overworking yourselves, you should be taking it easy, your due date is in two days! Why don’t I help one of you upstairs to use my bathroom and the other can use your bathroom to take a bath while I make something for dinner,” he proposed.

“Not it!” Sara shouted first.

“Ahhh ok,” Tina forfeited as Jeff put his arm around her back and helped her up the stairs.

While the girls were bathing Jeff get dinner started and then went to pick up the their clothes. As he grabbed them by the handful he deemed they could use a good cleaning, so instead of putting them back in the room, he tossed them into the washing machine.

“Jeff, I’m ready,” Tina shouted from upstairs. Jeff ran up and helped her down to the kitchen where dinner was waiting for them.

The three of them ate at the kitchen table bench seating Jeff had and being a later dinner than usual, Tina and Sara went off to bed after, falling asleep not long after laying down.

The girls awoke to a hot and stuffy morning. They slowly exited their room only to see Jeff had already left for work. A note on the kitchen table read, “Hi girls, you must have been tired. I washed your clothes for you last night, and threw them in the dryer this morning. They should be done by the time you get up. Please call me if anything happens, I can be there in 20 minutes. Jeff.”

Still in a sleepy daze, Tina asked, “What time is it?”

“I don’t know, where’s your phone?” Sara replied.

“Probably in the bedroom,” Tina said.

The girls went back to their room, but with not much in there besides the bed and TV, it was easy to see neither of their phones were there.

“Oh…,” Tina said in an uneasy way. “I think they were in our pockets…the pockets of the shorts that just got washed along with the rest of our clothes.”

Tina and Sara went to the dryer and found the clothes they had been wearing before they changed for their fashion show yesterday.

“Dead, crap. Yours?” Sara asked.

“Dead,” Tina said. “Well we can use his land line if there is a problem and just get some cheap ones tomorrow if Jeff can take us.”

“He doesn’t have a land line, no one does these days. Anyway, we can make it one day without our phones,” Sara proudly stated.

Before Tina could agree with her, Sara grabbed under her belly and doubled over herself.

“What’s wrong?” Tina cried.

“I don’t know, I feel a lot of pressure in my hips and stomach is really tight,” she struggled to let out.

“Well lets sit you down and get you some water,” Tina comforted her.

Tina got Sara a glass of water and asked how she was doing.

“Ok, the pain stopped in my stomach but this baby is weighing down on me,” Sara said. “Can you slide the bench in the kitchen here so I can put my legs up?”

“Sure, give me a minute,” said Tina.

She dragged the bench parallel to the couch Sara was sitting on in the front room and helped her pick both of her legs up to rest on them. Sara’s swollen belly was so wide at this point that her legs were forced open by the mass in between them, her feet pointing in almost opposite directions.

As soon as Sara was situated, Tina sat down next to her feeling a lightheadedness coming on. She unmindfully rubbed all over her tummy with both hands as if to ease her headache when she grab the sides of her womb hard and forced her head forward with her mouth wide open.
After a moment she finally let out an “OOOWWW…” and fell back.

“I think what just happened to you, just happened to me,” Tina explained. “We can’t be having these babies now, Sara, tell me that’s not happening.”

“No way, not together. I need your help,” said Sara, now with tears rolling down her face.

The girls sat there in denial for a few minutes trying to come up with excuses as to why this wouldn’t be happening right now when Sara was hit with another pang.

“Ahhhhhoooooo…” Sara let out as she hugged her tummy and rocked forward, forcing her legs to part even further. Tina rubbed her back to calm her until she was unable to.

“Hhhhhooooooowwwwww,” Tina slowly growled also leaning forward. Her legs, not yet up on the bench, were getting pinched by her heaving belly causing her additional pain. As soon as it let up she pleaded for Sara’s help for getting into a better position.

“Shit, these ARE contractions,” Tina yelled. “We both can’t fit on this couch. Give me that blanket.” Tina took the blanket and a couple pillows and and made herself a bed on the floor facing Sara, her back propped up on the chair directly across from the couch, leaving the bench in between them.

“I can’t take this pain,” Tina cried.

“It’s the worsssssaaaaaahhhhhhhh….” Sara’s annoyance turned into a yelp as a strong contraction gripped her.

When the girls had a free moment between them, Tina suggested better preparing themselves for their impending birth. A dozen contractions a piece, and the girl could only do the littlest of chores. The only thing that was a necessity was being able to labor and birth To deliver they needed to spread and push so they each removed their restricting custom bottoms they designed the night before. Sara finished the rip she started in her shorts and tore them completely off her herself. Her underwear was light enough to do the same to. Tina, wearing her mini skirt and no panties, carefully slid them down her legs and wiggled them inch by inch until her feet could finish the maneuver.

The girls, once finished readying themselves, now face to face, looked at each other in horror as they knew the journey would be miserable. Their contractions weren’t too close at first and they would help one another during the worst of the pain with words of confidence.

After an hour of trading contractions, the girls’ labor picked up as well as the summer heat. They were drenched in sweat and both eagerly took their shirts off. Their aching breasts flopped out from their shirts like risen dough before baking. Their milk filled breasts settled on their burgeoning wombs as Tina and Sara let out sighs of relief. At this point, Tina had successfully brought her legs up on the edge of the bench, her toes touching Sara’s.

Now fully naked and rapt in pain, the girls looked as if they were competing in a birthing competition. Each girl could clearly look beyond her own belly mound and see the blatant vulva of their friend in front of them. Hairy and untrimmed from lack of accessibility, their labia were unseen.

They took turns bringing their knees up and legs wide around their oversized bellies, pushing, until Sara’s water broke. The forced shot fluid all over Tina’s feet resting on the bench.

Even in agony, Sara responded, “I’m sooo sorry….hhhuuuu….huuuu…but it feels….hhhuu…..hhhuuu…so much better now…”, as a great pressure was released from her pelvis. Tina acted as if it hadn’t happened, distracted by the pain she was in.

Only 15 minutes later, and while Sara was still laboring away, Tina followed suit and her water broke too. It gushed down the inside of her thighs as she sighed, “Hhhhaaaaaaaa,” feeling the release Sara had. “Much…..hhhhhaaaaa….better….”

The girls’ delivery was accelerating from their waters breaking to the point where there was always a contraction happening without rest.

“Hooooooo…aaaiiiiiieeee….heeheeheeeheee…,” Sara let out as she was hit with a terrible contraction. It forced her hands to grab the back of her thick thighs and push hard trying to expel the child in her. “It burns so badly….it burns,” she cried, “This baby is too big.” Sara could feel the head stretching out her cervix as it tried to enter her birth canal.

Sara’s labor seemed to be ahead of Tina’s based on her suffering. Tina, now too feeling her child beginning to drop in her, wailed, “My hips…my hips aren’t big….enough,” she muttered as Sara watched her writhe on the floor during a contraction. She could feel her pelvis expand with each tightening of her uterus. She wiggled her butt to alleviate the pressure but all her actions did was to let her open up even more without obstacle. After her fit ended she heard Sara begin a contraction as she saw her legs open wide in front of her.

“You’re bulging!!!!” she screamed as Sara face turned red. Her chin dug into her fatty breasts as her vulva showed the outline of what was behind it. As she let out her breath, her protruding vagina returned to normal state.

“I’m what?” Sara yelled.

“You’re bulggaaaaaaahhhhh,” Tina gripped her belly at first but once her legs instinctively raised around her giant belly, completely uncovering her tender vainga, her hands grasped behind her knees and her body forced her to push. Her stomach stood three quarters up her thighs as she beared down. She felt a great load enter into her vagina which forced her arms to tug her legs wider.

“The head, the head,” Sara exclaimed as she could see that just behind Tina’s closed, hairy lips was the head of her child. The swell stopped along with Tina’s pushing.

“Haa…hee…haaa…..heee,” Tina panted. “You could see it?” she asked.

“Almost,” Sara replied, “it’s right there.”

Just then Sara’s belly stiffened and began pointing straight forward. She went to hold under it to stop the pressure. Her legs jacked up but again her thighs made no room for anything to be between them and her swollen womb so all she could do was clutch behind her legs and scream. Her faced wrinkled as she dug her chin into her breastplate.

Tina stared at Sara’s furry pussy when she saw the hair part and reveal a big labia lip on each side followed by many folds and then dark hair, this time wet and matted; it was the head of her child.

“I can see the head,” Tina yelled across the bench to Sara. “Keep pushing,” she added. The slit of her bulging open vagina quickly grew from an oval to circle as her labia spread wider apart in a matter of seconds. Her once pleated pussy lips slowly unfurled as her ballooning vagina was stretched open.

“You’re crowning…you’re crownnaaaahhhh,” Tina was cut off by her own contraction.

Again Tina swelled between her legs as she picked her feet up off the bench and brought her knees towards her shoulders.

“Hhhhmmmmmffff,” she strained, trying to advance the head out of her body.

As Tina started to push, Sara ended but her baby did not reverse as it had when she stopped pushing before. Instead she was left with the burn of her labia that would no longer touch until her child was born. She placed her feet back on the bench and curved her hands around her inflated tummy, reaching for her baby’s exit. Sara could feel her baby’s head as she moved her hands around. She was crowning four inches across as she rested. She caught her breath and looked down at Tina’s progress.

“Oh my god…you’re crowning too!!!….we are going to give birth together…”, Sara frighteningly said as she imagined her spreading display couldn’t have looked much different than Tina’s.

Tina’s pubic hair split and unveiled her very pink and very puffy lady lips framing her baby’s gooey head in the shape of a teardrop.

“You can do it….c’mon….hhhaaa….hhhhaaa….c’mon Tina,” Sara tried to help, but had no energy left to be a proper cheerleader.

With one solid push, Tina became fully dilated. Her child’s head pushing with such great force, her vaginal opening turned white as the blood was forced out of it.

“I’M GONNA RIP MY FUCKING PUSSY!” she shouted, but there was nothing Sara could do to help.

Tina kept trying to push through the burn until the head was stuck and she could go no more. She cried as she stopped pushing. The head was holding her open much more than Sara. Sara could see that the full girth of the head that was sticking out of Tina and the bulge of the baby’s ears were right behind her drum tight vulva. Tina had to endure the pain for she had nothing left to give.

“Owwwoohoohoohh, aaaaaaahahahahhaha,” Tina was bawling. She thought her body could not support such a wide load coming out of her. She was afraid that she would either tear open or not be able to birth this child. She was morally defeated.

In the midst of Tina’s sobbing, Sara’s belly seized, and as a hundred time before, her body forced her legs up without her permission and commanded her to push. Tears were coming out of her eyes. She was pushing so hard, her tits, overproduced with milk, began spurting out it’s contents all over her hard working belly. Her baby dropped more and forced her wide open like Tina. She too felt the unbelievable burn as her labia’s stretching ability ended.

“Fuck, fuck, oooohhhhhh, fuck, it hurts……it hurts….it burns…” Sara cried out anything should could. “God, make it stop….please….aaahhhhh…make it stop…”

While Sara reached the point she was at, Tina finally had enough in her to push again. On her own desire, she brought her knees toward her push down hard. She continued for a few seconds when she felt a pop and an ease in strain. She struggled to look around her massive, round globe of a belly and could see the top of her new baby’s head. Her own head felt back in relief onto the chair as she knew she just made a checkpoint.

Sara was still struggling with her own birth, and not wanting to stop in the middle of the ordeal, just kept pushing. She could feel the ears, then the nose, and finally the chin slide past the exit of her birth canal until the head was completely out. Sara too fell back in fatigue but unable to lift her head, just felt down with her hands at the load coming out of her. She cupped her hands around her baby’s head and moaned when she determined the huge size she had just push out.

Eventually the girls picked their heads up and for the first time in a while were able to focus on each other. Tina could see Sara’s baby coming out of her, her clitoris was being pulled tight from both directions and her labia had regained some slack around the narrow of the the baby’s neck. Sara looked down at Tina. She saw the back head of Tina’s soon-to-be-born child sticking far out in between her legs. Tina was sitting up enough that the bottom of her belly, protruding down, was just touching her child’s head. Their sore bellies were both sitting quite low from the stress of the birth but still retained their original mass causing much discomfort.

The girls then locked eyes and without having to say anything, they knew they would be mothers soon, and at the same time.

“Yyyaaaaeeeeeiiiiiiii,” they chanted in unison as if being hit by the same contraction.

Both girls beared down, grabbing their legs, they squeezed and pushed hard together, doing everything in synchronization. Every weep, every gasp, every exhale was as one. Nearing the end of their breath, the girls gave everything they had. Their birth canals swelled and their labias pulled as their baby’s shoulders bulldozed open their slippery vaginas. In one last inhale, the girls evicted the babes from vulva with a final push and caught them in their hands.

“Shit!” Sara exclaimed in relief.

“Huuuuu….huuuuu….huuuuu,” Tina could only pant.

“Baby girls, we both had baby girls!” Sara stated.

“Can we please have different cycles now? I can’t take this…”, Tina hoped as their babies suckled, laying on their bellies.
Ninavolt2010
Veteran

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories