View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Preteen Pregnancy: Chapter 2

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Preteen Pregnancy: Chapter 2

Postby lovepreggo » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:22 pm

**Warning: This was a popular series on the old Community page. It contains underage girls and guys**

Heather just stared at her from across the room. It was hard to remove her eyes from those swollen breasts. "Bobbie, could you put a shirt or a towel on, they're staring at me."
"Oh, I'm sorry, Heather. There's just been a lot going through my mind the last couple of hours. I knew that something was up with my body, but I never imagined this!" Bobbie made a hand gesture toward her breasts and then at her abdomen and then back to her breasts again. Heather continued to stare at Bobbie's breasts. They moved each time she breathed in like a viscous liquid bound by a soft membrane. Bobbie broke the silence, "I still can't believe that I'm showing at just eleven weeks! It must have had something to do with those stinking pills!

"Don't you remember the warnings on the ja..."

"Of course I do! It said that it showed signs of mammary gland enlargement and an increase in litter size for mice. I'm not a mouse!"

"No, but your boobs certainly went right along with the warning. Did you find out anything else from the doctor?"

"I had to schedule another appointment for two week from Friday - that's nearly three weeks from now. His scanning equipment, or something like that, was broken and he said it would take that long to get another one or to have that one fixed."

"I guess that's what we get for living in Jasper."

Bobbie got up from her bed and walked over to her wall mirror. She stood sideways, allowing a profile shot for Heather to see and also for Bobbie to see in the reflection. She placed her hand on her abdomen and rubbed it slowly. "Do you think that there could be more than one baby in there?" She never looked at Heather, but the look on her face showed worry. Her mom had told her absolutely no abortion! Their family just didn't believe that way, and one mistake should not produce another.

Heather continued to look at Bobbie and the figure that she had become. Not even looking Bobbie in the face, "I don't know. I guess we will just have to wait until your appointment."

"Heather, I'm worried!" Bobbie was not crying, but the look on her face only got worse.

Bobbie walked into school the next day without her long face, but she hadn't quite put the situation out of her mind. She couldn't! No matter where she went or what she did, the problem was still going to be there, and only getting bigger.

Her shirt showed no signs of her belly at this point. Two reasons: her belly wasn't yet big enough to really be more than a pot belly on a young girl; and the fact that her breasts were so big that her shirt, once making it past them, never made it close to her body again.

Three of Bobbie's friends (at least, they had been friends before the locker room incident) were standing just outside her homeroom door. "Oh, Bobbie, your shirt's not tucked in." Laughter from the rest of the girls and even a couple of giggles from inside the room.

"You wouldn't know what to do if YOU had them would you?" Bobbie looked up and down the flat-chested girls as though they were on display in an art museum. "I didn't think so." Bobbie walked in and sat down at her desk. This had suddenly become exciting to Bobbie, because for the first time, her breasts now touched the top of the desk; in fact, she could actually set them down on the desk when she sat up in her seat. She would watch the boys as they walked by, catching sideways glances that the boys thought were never seen.

The sensations that Bobbie got during homeroom were enough to get her back to her old self, as far as showing off her chest was concerned. When the bell rang, she walked down the hall, books to her side so that her incredibly full figure stood out for everyone to see. She even caught the eyes of the principal and three teachers looking at her - two of which were women!

Gym again! The other girls didn't make a sound, they just watched as Bobbie took off her shirt and put on her other shirt for class. The size of her breasts mesmerized the girls. Not even their moms had chests like that! And all would have been fine for Bobbie the rest of the day if it were not what she heard from the hallway spoken by one of the coaches. "...today, well, I think that I'll take the girls over and try volleyball this morning..."

Bobbie knew what that meant, and ouch was right! She knew better than to jump up and down with her now larger than large chest. The last time she had run had been four weeks ago, and it had left her sore for three days - and she had grown since then.

She walked out into the gym with the rest of the girls. The coach went through the details of volleyball and even gave some examples of how to hit the ball with one of the other coaches helping out. When the coach made them all take the court, Bobbie got in the back corner, hoping that nobody would hit the ball anywhere near her, so she wouldn't have to jump.

As luck would have it, the first serve came right at her. More out of reaction and self-defense, she reached up to hit the ball. The ball went nearly straight up and came down near the net on her side of the court. Bobbie still had her hands up in the air from the hit when the teacher told her that she could end the free show now. She opened her eyes and saw that everyone on that side of the gym was staring at her chest. In the two seconds from the serve being made until Bobbie's return was on its way up, her breasts had jumped out of the bottom of her bra and now lay on her belly, reaching just past her ribcage. To make matters worse, her shirt had flown up with her bra and now rested on top of her breasts.

Now everybody had seen what she had been trying to hide. Not her breasts, that was obvious for anybody watching even from the moon to see them wobble and shake as she walked. No, it was her belly; now enlarged enough to give a picture as to what was happening. "That girl's P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T!" One of the girls said, spelling it out for the whole court to take in. "Well, I guess that explains Miss Bobbie-Big-Tits!" It was one of the girls from that morning in homeroom that Bobbie had looked up and down at. It was true, she was pregnant, nearly a whole three months!

It was truly a sight to behold! She pulled her shirt down and went as fast as she could to the locker room. She could still hear her classmates talking about what had just happened. Now she thought, 'I can use the pregnancy excuse to stay out of gym! - I have to!' She hadn't even thought about it until just then! It had just been a number of hours since she found out anyway and her mom was still in shock from finding out to call in and talk to one of the principals about the situation. She guessed it wouldn't wait any longer.

Jason had been one of the students in the gym at the time of the incident, although on the other side of the gym. When her shirt flew up and over her breasts, he gasped and stood in shock, nearly getting hit in the head with a basketball; he had become lost to the game that he was involved with. Her breasts protruded from her chest and rolled down her twelve-year-old figure over half way to her waist. But what he saw made him stare even harder. He knew the possible consequences for what he and Bobbie had been doing all summer, and this was proof that he would soon have to be answering some questions that he didn't want to answer.

He watched Bobbie trot out of the gym and turn the corner going toward the locker rooms, and he nearly started to go after her, but the coach blew the whistle and he came back to reality and the game. The rest of the day the situation bothered him why she hadn't told him. He would get to the bottom it, but his job was to stay out of the spotlight for a while and find out >from Bobbie herself if what he saw was what he thought it was. The last thing he wanted was his parents to know before he did.

Through the next few days, when Bobbie got home from school, she would go upstairs and shut herself into her bedroom. Undressed, she would look for any signs of change in her body. It was there, slow, but it was there. In one week, her tummy had grown. Now just twelve weeks into an irreversible journey that she would suffer alone.

Jason now knew that it was true, but it worried him like it worried Bobbie that there was almost definitely more than one baby growing inside of her. One baby inside of a twelve-year-old girl is a hard pickle to swallow, but two or three? And she had told him that every day she was getting a little bit bigger - noticeably so! He asked her so many questions over the phone that she had to tell him to slow down. After they had talked for a while, Bobbie told him that she would keep him informed about everything and every one of them. The last part didn't impress Jason.

Heather came over in the afternoons, because school had dealt the best friends a bad blow. For the first time in seven years, they were in totally different classes. This didn't mean that they didn't see each other in between classes, but in each class, Bobbie would have to go through this whole thing alone, at least, as long as her belly would let her stay in school.

The next two weeks went by very slowly for Bobbie. Heather was excited about the whole thing, and unknown to Bobbie, was even becoming turned on by the whole idea of how many babies were growing inside her best friend. The growth continued over the next two weeks, reaching a point where Bobbie's breasts, despite their dramatic size, now barely covered the evidence that she was in fact pregnant. Her breasts were even starting to ride up on her belly, making them look even bigger, as if they needed any help!

Bobbie even let Heather feel her ever-expanding belly in the afternoons so she could feel the slight movement that was already occurring by the end of the fourteenth week. Heather guessed that there might be three or even four babies inside Bobbie's belly, and each time she raised the number, Bobbie's face became a little less joyous.

"Heather, I want you to get rid of the rest of those pills for me. Will you?" Bobbie pointed toward her bed and the boxes that were hidden under it. She had had enough - literally! "But do it slowly, like a bottle an afternoon. I don't want them finding out that I was a self-made science experiment."

"OK, I'll do it. Where do you want me to put them?"

"I don't care, just don't take any! You'll end up like me, a freak with a bazillion babies inside you." Bobbie rubbed her belly with both hands, now looking at least five months gone. "I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow, the doctor's appointment is then. I'll phone you when my mom and I get back." Bobbie continued to rub her belly, not knowing if she liked the feeling or not. She supposed she would have plenty of time to find out.

Heather was already thinking about getting rid of the pills now. The more she looked at Bobbie's chest, the more she thought about the possibilities. Common sense went out the door and so did a bottle of the pills that evening as Heather went home.

At the doctor's office, Bobbie and her mother had already gone into one of the examining rooms toward the back of the building. The doctor finally came in and told Bobbie to take her shirt off and lie down on the table on her back. Three weeks before, he had determined that her breasts were perfectly normal, just the result of a hormone increase of some kind, although what kind was still debatable.

As she raised her shirt up, the doctor took a step back. He knew from the previous tests that she couldn't be more than three and a half months. "How did this happen?" Almost in a whisper, not even audible to Bobbie and her mom. Avoiding her swollen breasts, he put his hand on her belly and could feel the slight movement. "Have you been feeling this for long?"

"Only the last four or five days. I've noticed it for sure over the last three." She could sense that something just wasn't right in the doctor's tone.

"Let me get the sonogram equipment in here and we shall discover just what, err - how many are in there." He left and was shortly back with the machine. It was on a dolly and had two or three cords leading from it. He plugged one into the wall, the other into a monitor. The third had a scanning device on the end of it. He smeared a jelly-like substance on her expanded belly and turned the machine on.

The screen was fuzzy at first, but then the images started to come in. The doctor, with shocked face and shaking hand, moved the instrument back and forth until he stopped. He looked at some of the images that had printed out and then turned the machine back on and started the procedure again.

"Just what's the problem?" Bobbie raised up a little until she could see the screen a little better. There was a lot of movement on the screen.

"No real problem, miss. We've had cases like this before, just not quite this many at one time before." He looked at her mom with a somewhat worried expression. "Have you ever heard of super-ovulation?" Her mom looked like she had never heard the term. "Well, this is the process of a woman, or a girl as in this case, who ovulates more than six eggs at one time due to a rise in hormone levels at the time of intercourse. This is probably the same hormone rise that has made Bobbie's breasts so enormous."

Bobbie, looking more concerned by the second, broke in, "How many?" She had now raised up on the table resting on one elbow.

"It's hard to tell at this point, but from what I have seen, at least seven."

With this, Bobbie just lay back down on the table. Her mom was as far back in her chair as she could get. Bobbie just repeated to herself, softer and softer, "seven, seven, seven." She had mixed feelings at this point. It was the time to choose between ending this now and continuing. Mom or no mom, this was a state of her personal health now and most of all, a choice for the mother carrying the babies. The thought ran through her head, no school for the rest of the year. They'll make me stay home in this condition. A chill went down her back; she was worried about the number of babies growing inside her, while at the same she wondered just how large she would get if she continued to full term. "Mom, I'm going to go through with it!" Her mom fell right out of the chair and onto the floor.
lovepreggo
Rookie

Re: Preteen Pregnancy: Chapter 2

Postby tarrick » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:39 pm

awesome story, when will the next chapter be out?
tarrick
Rookie

Postby trivialconquest » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:55 pm

tarrick wrote:awesome story, when will the next chapter be out?

The whole story has been out. I have had the 10 chapters saved on my computer for the longest time. I would of posted them here myself ages ago, if it weren't for the fact that under age content, even in written format, is not always accepted.
I'm gonna need both hands for this!
trivialconquest
Rookie

Postby tarrick » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:41 pm

hmm well, is it posted somewhere else? or would you be able to send it ?
tarrick
Rookie

Postby trivialconquest » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:08 pm

tarrick wrote:hmm well, is it posted somewhere else? or would you be able to send it ?

Send me a private message with your email, and I'll send you a .rar with the complete story.
trivialconquest
Rookie

Postby colev » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:57 am

Can someone send me the rest of this?
colev
Rookie

Postby captainchunk » Fri May 02, 2014 1:22 pm

where can I find the rest of this?
captainchunk
Rookie

Postby Subject87 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Good story so far, anyplace to read the rest?
Subject87
Rookie

Postby trivialconquest » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:28 pm

The rest got posted on Lovepregnant.com by somebody.
trivialconquest
Rookie

Postby GoLuckyEdwards » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:05 am

Does anyone have the rest of this story please
GoLuckyEdwards
Rookie

Next

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories