View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Pregnant and need advice on albinism/scans

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Pregnant and need advice on albinism/scans

Postby kevinmanuel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:04 am

HI,

I'm very pleased to be pregnant to my partner who has albinism. This means there's a small chance of the baby inheriting it. What I am concerned about is whether there are any signs of albinism that can be detected on ultrasound scans that might be mistaken for something else. I am due to have a dating scan and a routine nuchal translucency (NT) scan in a couple of weeks, which measures the skin thickness at the back of the baby's neck. The NT scan can help indicate whether a baby may have Downs Syndrome. However, my partner has quite a stocky body type which he shares with his sibling who also has albinism (their other siblings are dark and tall/skinny). I am concerned that if the baby has inherited albinism he or she may have a shape that might suggest Downs where it does not exist.Can anyone give me any information on this? My midwife wasn't very helpful. I hope the above makes sense- basically I have no problem having a baby with albinism and have my partner's own experiences to guide us, but worry that medical staff may find signs that unnecessarily make us think the baby has a serious problem.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.albinism.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=959
Digital production agency

Thanks!
kevinmanuel
Rookie

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories