View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

lovepregnant.com

New websites found around the net.

Re: lovepregnant.com

Postby sneakerkid1 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:23 pm

And I could be out of line, correct me if I'm wrong. But What's with the video section of the forum? It's becoming a lot more non-pregnancy related. Anyone else finding this?
sneakerkid1
Rookie

Postby dasboat » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:48 am

Yes I agree. Who ever mods this site is doing very badjob.
dasboat
Pro Bowler

Postby monster » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Here's what I know about this situation. About a year ago, I received a PM from a moderator at Love Pregnant. He also knew the administrator personally.

Unfortunately, the administrator had become terminally ill at the time and passed away a week or two after I received that message.

The reason I received the PM is because the moderators had asked me if I wanted to buy Love Pregnant.

Clearly, they did not want to take on the job of running that forum probably because they didn't have time and/or know what to do.

I'm not sure what happened after that... i.e. whether it was sold to someone else or if the mods took over the site after all, but I think it was the latter.

In that event, I think it may have become a situation with "too many cooks in the kitchen".

I've always debated about whether or not I should recruit some members to help me with this forum, but with that comes trusting people I don't even know, and as much as I want to do that, I don't know if I can.

With Love Pregnant, when you have so many mods with the same access rights to the site, all it takes is one person to screw it all up.

But most importantly, it was really sad to hear about the founder's passing. I never spoke to the guy myself, but I'll always credit him for creating the best pregnant community site ever made.
monster
Hall of Famer

Postby Victor Bravo » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:36 pm

I disagree with your final point and it's the reason many popular pregnancy sites fail: Show Me the Belly, Love Pregnant and now The Belly Zone (prettymuch dead) to name a few.

LP's problem was John wasn't around much for most of the site's lifespan before he became terminally ill. I don't fault his successors or the mods for the fact there was no real plan in place to ensure the site could stay open.

Also you weren't the only one they asked to buy LP. I was asked and a few other folks were approached by them as well. The cost to keep the site open alone was what doomed the site after John died.

That said, having a team of mods means you don't have to do it all yourself. I respect your opinion but I don't agree with it. I'm speaking from personal firsthand experience having made a number of websites in the past by myself.

Not trying to change your mind but now that I know this is a one-person show, my expectations for this site have been drastically lowered.
Victor Bravo
Rookie

Previous

Return to Websites