View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Question for pregnant lovers

Discuss general topics here, have a good time.

Question for pregnant lovers

Postby nant1717 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Hey guys, new to the site, loving it so far! I am wondering, from your personal experiences, are you ever embarrased by your fetish for pregnant women? I've always had one, never told anyone, and am embarassed by it because I feel like people would think I was a freak. I'm just wondering how you guys feel and how you've dealt with it. Maybe some advice?
nant1717
Rookie

Re: Question for pregnant lovers

Postby alexnj » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:12 pm

The only time I got caught was when I was in Hawaii with a local girl who was 8 months and huge. I simpley told my cousin (which is true 90% of the time) that I cum out of condoms, and that doing a pregnant chick was my way of being able to have sex with out worring about getting a girl pregnant and she seemed to buy it and admire me for it. The only person I know who has publicly stated he has a fetish is my ex's father who only dates big black women.
alexnj
Veteran

Postby nant1717 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:31 am

Thanks for the reply. It seems like it would be easier to tell people, I wouldn't have to hide anything, but it jjust seems like there would be too much judgement. Also, have you (or anyone else on here) told a woman you were with, and if so, what was their response?
nant1717
Rookie

Postby monster » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:58 pm

I felt uncomfortable about it when I was younger, but now I am pretty open about my pregnancy fetish. And through being open about it, I have actually found out that there are a lot more people than I thought (both male and female) that think pregnancy is beautiful. Turns out my girlfriend is also attracted to pregnancy. But one thing I do sometimes wonder is why aren't all guys attracted to it? Because I see pregnant bellies as something very feminine that men would be attracted to just like titties and vag. Does that make sense? I think I'm at a point where I don't feel strange for liking preggo's and instead I think the people that don't like it are the strange ones :P How about that?
monster
Hall of Famer

Postby nant1717 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:12 pm

That is the best answer I could have gotten. I appreciate the perspective and I have to agree with you. I think that pregnancy is such a natural thing that through evolution all men should be attracted to it.
nant1717
Rookie

Postby justeffinsayin » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:21 pm

I was silent about it for a long time but within the past year I've opened up to all of my friends about it since we were discussing taboo fetishes. I brought it up and no one even blinked and they thought *I* was weird for thinking it was weird, because it apparently isn't. Not all guys appreciate the pregnant form like we do, but a lot of them are curious about it.
justeffinsayin
Rookie

Return to General Discussion