View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

"PreggyCute" (MFC) is a scam!

Discuss historical and current pregnant webcam girls.

Re: "PreggyCute" (MFC) is a scam!

Postby ilikeboobzorz » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:22 pm

Thank you! I just recently went through this with another preg cam model and have no idea what to do.
ilikeboobzorz
Rookie

Postby Bryce101 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:12 am

That stinks. A year ago I got ripped off in regards to videos I purchased from a cam model. Best thing I can say is that I dont visit them anymore. Its sad because we talked on and off throughout her entire pregnancy day in and day out then towards the end she got kinda arrogant and well, ripped me off. Not sure if it was intentional or not but after the birth she vanished so long that Im sure if I were to go in her room and mention it now shed ask me just what in the World Im talking about. Its not even worth bothering with.

Really there should be some way to report models for this kind of thing. On MFC they actually have chat records kept and you can view yours with the model whenever you so desire so I dont understand why we, the consumers, are left high and dry.

Then again MFC hasnt had a good preggo since last year IMHO and Ive been known to drop in there once in awhile just to see.
Bryce101
Veteran

Postby mmtm » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:09 pm

I've seen plenty of good pregnant girls on MFC lately. Just have to be on at the right time I guess. As far as this girl she has been pregnant for literally years. I'm pretty sure she's just chubby with big nipples. I've never seen her belly develop beyond what it has been for the last year or so. She may have been pregnant at one time but I don't think she is now.
mmtm
Rookie

Postby ray_t » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:25 am

Yep. I've seen her "Pregnant" for years now. Not impressed from her either.
ray_t
Rookie

Postby Bryce101 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:37 am

Oh right! Her! When will she give birth already?

You know another thats not on MFC but Streammate? Bustybabe27. She claimed to be pregnant for quite some time but never showed then recently it was taken off of her tags. I dont think she was ever pregnant to begin with. I also noticed alot of models claiming theyre pregnant these days but they claim four or five months so they wouldnt necessarily be showing.
Bryce101
Veteran

Postby ample1 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:30 am

yeah she ripped me off as well. study that face and shun her. I reported her to Aaron (owner of MFC) but obviously it fell on deaf ears.
ample1
Rookie

Postby tjones8zy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:05 am

I got scammed by her twice.

She seems to get some sort of sadistic pleasure in ripping users off!!

She is on mfc now and going by the name pregfungirl

Funnily enough, after she ripped me the first time I harassed her over and over and eventually, almost a year later, she gave me a show where she pretended to be lactating but was cream she had put between her fingers (I think).... she was expecting me to pay after the first taster show.

I didn't...

Then last week I paid her again using Western Union and she has simply disappeared off skype. She is going by the name Victoria Jason
tjones8zy
Rookie

Return to Camgirls