View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

got a pregnant girls number

Have you had an encounter with a pregnant woman or better yet, dated one? Tell us about it here.

got a pregnant girls number

Postby preggolov90 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:58 am

So I was on a dating site looking for single pregnant girls, I chat with one who has already had her baby, but I ask her if she knew any pregnant girls, to my surprise she sends me her cousins # and we get to talking. Long story short her baby daddy ran out when he found out she was pregnant and is I'm need of help, she tells me she needs 350 to fix her car that's in a shop so she can leave the city she is at and go live with her aunt. She lives 2 hours away but as soon as she gets her car fixed she will move back home where I currently live at aswell. Anyways I'm hesitant about helping her out and I do feel bad. She sent me some pic and honest to god she is the hottest pregnant girl I've seen, if any one knows who the model amber rose is, she looks just like her. What would you guys do?
preggolov90
Rookie

Re: got a pregnant girls number

Postby deleteduser01 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:22 pm

That's a tough call, bro.
If she looks anything like Amber Rose with the cute face and pierced titties that Wiz Khalifa knocked up...then hot damn, you got lucky. You've got a good reason to be hesitant about lending her money or any kind of help. I'd be hesitant too if I were in your shoes.

You can still offer to give her a ride up to her aunt's, though, and make a road-trip out of it hahaha. I'm pretty sure you'd have plenty of time to warm her up to a belly rub!
deleteduser01
Rookie

Postby preggolov90 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:50 pm

The money is for her car, she need it to get it fix, pack her stuff, and bounce, she agreed to see me when shes here, but since I've offered to help she's emotional, like all pregnant girls, so one minute she's mad, 9 me minute she's not, so I'm a just hope for the best, and meet her and take things from there
preggolov90
Rookie

Postby preggolov90 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:54 pm

She is light skin black girl, and amber rose is the closet I can compare her too, I just need to be careful and not scare her off
preggolov90
Rookie

Postby Bazel1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:21 pm

That sounds extremely scammy.
Bazel1
Rookie

Postby preggolov90 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Hens the hesitation to help
preggolov90
Rookie

Postby Pregolover100 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:57 am

There are thousands of other pregnant women in the world man, and this almost definitely sounds like a scam. What if you send the money and never hear from her again?
Pregolover100
Rookie

Postby preggolov90 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Yea all she wanted was money for this, money for that, I wasn't having it start like that so I just moved on, looking for others and moving on to the next one
preggolov90
Rookie

Return to Real Life Experiences