View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Meeting Pregnant Women from CraigsList

Discuss general topics here, have a good time.

Meeting Pregnant Women from CraigsList

Postby Victor Bravo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:05 pm

...Here's to trying to get a decient topic going. Hope someone decides to join in ^_^

I'm gonna keep my opening post short and to the point (for once!).

Generally speaking, the pregnant women you'll encounter from CraigsList will fall into one of the following four categories:

A. Horny Preggo Couple seeks third wheel, partner will be present (Casual Encounters): The most common you will find. You need to pay real close attention to if it's MW4M or MW4W. It's a sure thing but be warned, usually the guy pre-screens all interested persons before contact info is exchanged.

B. Horny Preggo LF Fuck Buddy/NSA/Quickie (Casual Encounters): The rarest of the four believe it or not. To top it off there are a TON of fake "Horny Preggo" Ads you have to sift through to find the legit ones. If you get a legit ad, exchange contact info and share a face pic so she knows who she'll be having sex with.

From what I've heard from others, if she hosts she's either single or is real comfortable with you. If she travels, she either doesn't want him to know about you or has other people/kids at her place. Either way keep things on a "need to know" basis.

C. Pregnant, Single and in need of Help (Outside CL Personals): Some are legit and some are obviously fiction. The legit ones are really touch and go. Depending on your approach, she may be open to talking to you. What I will say is don't give false hope: If you can't help with whatever she's asking for, be up front about that. On the other hand if you can help, do so but don't ask for something in return (for example "I'll give you $100 if you let me rub your belly".).

You may actually get lucky and get her to agree to meet with you just to chat. If that happens, assume nothing. Remember: She's pregnant. Depending on how far along she is and where you meet, she'll be very self-conscious first and wary of being seen with you second.

D. Pregnant and looking for a Chat Friend (Strictly Platonic, W4W or W4M): Quite possibly your best bet at meeting a pregnant woman via CL. The thing is it will likely take some time to make the actual meetup happen. The secret to getting to that step is just being open and honest. At the same time, don't push meeting up at the beginning. Remember: she's pregnant. She needs to trust you before a meetup can even be possible.

Once you've gained her trust, then you can talk about meeting in person. Regardless of her relationship status, let her decide where you'll meet. If she's attached she'll probably ask you to host. Otherwise she'll ask you to meet somewhere before going to her place. Prepare for both and most importantly, assume nothing. There may be sex but if it wasn't discussed, don't assume either way.

...That's basically it.

For any of these to work for you, you need to be yourself first and demonstrate you know how to hold a conversation second. Don't try to oversell yourself to her. Things need to happen naturally.
Last edited by Victor Bravo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Victor Bravo
Rookie

Re: Meeting Pregnant Women from CraigsList

Postby alexnj » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:07 am

I actually met my wife through an ad she posted on CL when she was 3 months pregnant. It was very similar to the wording I used.
alexnj
Veteran

Re: Meeting Pregnant Women from CraigsList

Postby Victor Bravo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 am

Wow talk about a small world =O
Victor Bravo
Rookie

Return to General Discussion