View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

jackpot!

Have you had an encounter with a pregnant woman or better yet, dated one? Tell us about it here.

jackpot!

Postby kerrybelly » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:13 pm

so i've been on and off this dating site for a while now, and the other day, found a new girl in my matches, trying to find someone to help her out. she's 18, 1 month preggo, and the dad has completely fucked right off! we got to talking and joking around about how awful guys are, and discussing the idea of experimenting with a relationship with another girl. long story short, we've got a date lined up for this weekend, and i'll let you know how it all goes! :D
kerrybelly
Rookie

Re: jackpot!

Postby Conatus » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:17 am

Perfect! Handle it smoothly, and don't you mention ever you attraction for preggos, she's gonna feel you're with her just for that. Wait til she's 8 months, and then make it look like you started to love pregnant women just because of her!
Conatus
Veteran

Postby monster » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:51 am

Nice! Out of curiosity what dating site are you talking about? I met my fiancée on plentyoffish.com almost 4 yrs ago.
monster
Hall of Famer

Postby kerrybelly » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:46 pm

monster wrote:Nice! Out of curiosity what dating site are you talking about? I met my fiancée on plentyoffish.com almost 4 yrs ago.

that would be the one, hahaha...haven't gotten much else to say, apparently there's some shit going down with the "Dad" coming after her and cops being involved :X i haven't heard back from her in a few days, so...
kerrybelly
Rookie

Postby deleteduser01 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:16 pm

monster wrote:Nice! Out of curiosity what dating site are you talking about? I met my fiancée on plentyoffish.com almost 4 yrs ago.

I actually met my current girlfriend on POF as well! I plan on proposing this August.

Best of luck to ya on the date too, kerrybelly.
deleteduser01
Rookie

Postby victor14 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:39 am

Need anonymity? Proxy free here! https://advanced.name/
victor14
Rookie

Return to Real Life Experiences