View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Funny Event

Have you had an encounter with a pregnant woman or better yet, dated one? Tell us about it here.

Funny Event

Postby smellypoop » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:34 pm

So there is this waitress at the restaurant where I work that is about 7 months pregnant. She's young, like 21 or 22, not the best in the face but its fine, b cup boobs and a fat ass that has gotten bigger throughout the pregnancy. I've been working there for the whole duration of it and it has made working there worth it. Well anyways she's huge now but somehow still able to work. She's cool and talks to me from time to time. Today she turned around and says my name. I look up and she says "Will you milk me?". Now her boobs may not have gotten that big she still could be lactating or something. Then she pulls out a glass for a kids milk and I laughed. Just felt like sharing.
smellypoop
Rookie

Re: Funny Event

Postby syxkees » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:50 am

Put it in.
syxkees
Rookie

Postby Conatus » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:15 pm

Man trust me, no girl would innocently joke like that!!! If she said that, it means she wanna fuck! Go for it or you will regret it for your whole life!
Conatus
Veteran

Postby alexnj » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:11 am

Definitely go for it.
alexnj
Veteran

Postby smellypoop » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:44 am

haha unfortunately she's with the father and he is one of the bosses :cry:
I would love to bang her though
smellypoop
Rookie

Postby deleteduser01 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:05 pm

Hahaha she wants the D, bro! Even if she's joking, it's pretty cool that she feels comfortable enough around you to do that. That says a lot. Definitely a lot of "belly rubbing" potential there lol.

But in a situation like that, given a few circumstances, i'd be like "Girl, don't you tempt me!! I've got cold hands" and would've walked off laughing, and shaking my head. :lol:
deleteduser01
Rookie

Return to Real Life Experiences