View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Vessa

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Re: Vessa

Postby L86 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:09 am

Alex took a few days off from work after Vessa's big night. Apparently, she hit it off real well with the person she went home with.

A few days later, I was measuring Vessa before helping her into her workout clothes. We were just about to go to the Lamaze class that Elsa had recommended to us.

“So that makes me...” Vessa had written down her measurements, “Wow, 99-142-105.”

“You bet it does. You know what, why don't we just skip the class. Practice makes perfect after all, doesn't it? I mean, do you really think they can teach us anything we haven't already tried?”

“Yes... it's directly related to their profession after all. I'm sure they help couples figure out sex positions all the time. I've just never heard of a Lamaze class doing these things...” she said.

“Alright, well what do you want to wear?”

“That one...and...that one. They're my favorite. They look cute on me.”

“Not the choice of words I'd use but why not... No panties?”

“Nope, going commando,”

“Sounds good to me!”

Vessa had to pick up a new top the day before for today's class because her breasts had just expanded again overnight. Luckily she learned this when she was doing her daily routine and we managed to find a new top with the same cut she likes but one size larger to accommodate her ever growing milk-laden tits. The top was another one of her favorite cuts: it was just a simple, supportive pink sports bra but it showed an amazing amount of her cleavage and perfectly displayed the full shape of her engorged breasts. I helped her stuff herself into that bra but we had to work together as a team to do so. The results were worth it. There was still some slight bouncing when she moved but otherwise her boobs looked deliciously mashed together but still round and huge.

Then I helped her stuff her legs and ass into her grey yoga pants. The only downside to these pants was the fact that she always made sure to buy the super quality ones to prevent anyone seeing through the material, even despite how much her hips, ass and legs tended to stretch them. At the same time I appreciated her efforts to keep her body at least somewhat private and meant only for her husband to see (and bisexual partner). Other than that there was nothing special about these pants. What was special was going into them of course.

Vessa has taken extreme care to make sure she maintains her shape. And a great job she has done too. She has put on fat of course but only slight and only in areas that it would be welcome anyway. Her pregnancy has made her butt cheeks fuller, rounder and bouncier and of course she has added lots of fat to her breasts as well. Her legs, on the other hand, have continued to see more muscle gain from her glutes all the way down her calves. Just the other day I helped her safely do squats and you can see it in her thighs. If it weren't for her triplet-filled belly and constantly filled breasts, she'd look like a professional fitness trainer.

When fully on, her yoga pants ride incredibly low on her hips. I mean they barely even ride any higher than where her hips actually start to curve back into her waist (when her womb wasn't occupied that is). She assures me however, that they still feel comfortable and are in no danger of slipping off even while exercising. The ridiculous low waist cut of her pants leaves on full display her entire belly of course, even the lower curves where it meets her hips. I swear, if Alex didn't shave her pubes for her, everyone would be able to see some of her blonde pubic hair coming out of the top of her pants. They were so low that her butt and hips were the only thing keeping them on her waist at all.

She put one hand on my shoulder as I bent down so she could slide one leg into them at a time. You could see every curvy detail of the muscles of her legs and especially the roundness of her cute butt cheeks filling out the back like two perky and happy pillows. And to really make them look amazing on her, the yoga pants had a subtle silver sheen to them that helped to bounce the light off her form in an amazing way.

Of course what really made the outfit amazing was the fact that, like always, she proudly kept her lewd belly completely bare for all to see just how perfectly round and huge it was on her. I could see everything around her midriff from her popped-out navel to the lovely valley of her spine going up her back. She looked pregnant from every angle now. The swell of her belly had overtaken her waist entirely and the firm form of her pregnancy was well-defined against the rest of her torso. She looked amazing from behind because of this. Her still growing belly bulged past her sides from behind despite the fact that her back and hips were just as trim as ever. What I loved most was how her belly was a constant reminder to everyone around her that she chose me to cum inside her and that she obviously loved it by the way she wore as little as possible to show off her well-impregnated body.

Because her yoga pants rode so low, and her sports bra was so snug, I could see nearly every detail of her torso and every one of her subtle curves was gorgeous.

After I got done thinking all of this in real time, Vessa had apparently been waiting for me to stop ogling at her body because she had to break my reverie by lifting my head to look into her eyes so that she could plant a delicate kiss on my lips. “I really enjoy it when you look at me like that, my Love,” she said.

I helped her on with her tiny socks and her shoes, kissing her belly button on the way up. Then she handed me her coat and I buttoned it up around her and we were off.

I'm usually never late but today we were. The class was already about fifteen minutes into the two hour session and we stumbled in the studio while they were already in session. Vessa had just told me a joke so I was laughing loudly as we entered the room which went suddenly quiet as we entered. I was left wondering whether or not we had just found ourselves back in high school. But we walked in anyway trying to save some face the whole time as a woman resumed talking from our abrupt interruption.

I unzipped my coat and then hers, the latter sparking a mumble or two from a couple women who thought they were more subtle than they actually were. And that's when I realized that the women in the class were not exactly dressed for high-aerobic activities to say the least. Most of the women were dressed in conservative maternity exercise clothing a good step or thirty away from the blatant style that my wife was sporting. Baggy shirts over sports bras and dated shorts seemed to be par for the course in this room, and my wife stuck out like a sore thumb with her sausage-casing attire.

But caring about such things has never been a weakness of Vessa's and truth be told, I don't even think she noticed the clothing disparity. Instead, she walked over to the only people we even knew in the room, Elsa and her husband, and she sat down holding out her hand for me to join her on the floor. A couple eyes floated our way but most everybody seemed to be doing their best to actively avoid eye contact.

We sat down side by side because everyone else was likewise seated and simply out of idle habit I started stroking the full length of the curves of Vessa's back. Contented, she put her own arm around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

There was a woman in the center, who was pregnant herself, speaking cheerfully to everyone and there seemed to be about thirty people altogether in the room including both women and men. The other couples all had a pregnant woman of course and all but one had what was presumably their significant other. The last pregnant woman was accompanied by another woman which I assumed meant they were lesbian because, after all, Elsa had implied that this was a sexual class. The speaker was also accompanied by a man who seemed to be cheerful himself though she did most of the talking.

“...And now I'd like you all to face your partner and we will begin...” she said. And so everyone turned to their partner.

“...Good...Now stretch out those hands to one another and I just want you to hold them and look into their eyes...”

Now I was actively being encouraged to look at my pregnant wife. So far so good. I splayed out my legs to get closer to her and so she did likewise. We were about as close as her belly would allow as she was still impressively flexible. But after many minutes had passed I was starting to wonder when we were going to start some exercises. I could tell Vessa was thinking the same thing because she started looking around and grinning. Everyone had closed their eyes...

What's going on? She mouthed to me.

All I could do was smile and shrug so we silently agreed to play the staring game together.

Shit! I mouthed. I lost the first round. Just when I was going to win the second round, the leader broke the silence and said: “...Good...Now I want you to both reach out and just cradle your pregnancy together...Go on...Go ahead...” She and her husband both stood up now and began walking around the room. Every now and then you'd hear her say as rhetorically as she could: “Wonderful...Each womb's special shape is wonderful isn't it?...”

I of course wasted no time in claiming some real estate on the underside of Vessa's belly and she giggled a little bit, placing her hands on mine. We stared at each other again but seriously this time because I could feel how hard my children were kicking inside my wife's lovely tummy.

Wow! I said.

I know, she smiled at me and I leaned forward to kiss her.

And holy shit, you'd think I had just invented the cure for cancer with how loud the speaker lady screamed in joy.

“Oh isn't that wonderful?!” she screamed, “Everyone I want you to look over here. What an inspiration! I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind, what are your names?”

“Um this is my wife Vessa and my name is Philip.”

“Just wonderful. I'm Annette and this is my partner Bernard. We haven't seen you before, have we?”

“No.”

“This is your first time here?”

“Yes...”

“Such progress!” she addressed the whole class and said, “Look at how they have spread their legs out just to sit closer to one another. And look how he holds her belly. Notice how he doesn't just put his hands on her, he holds her womb from the bottom. This shows that he isn't just putting his hands on her body, he's symbolically promising to support her as she carries their baby. The position of his hands also invite her closer to him, much better than holding his hands out as if he's holding her at bay. Look at the angle of his back as well: he's leaning forwards as much as he can saying, 'I'm here for you'
“Now, after studying their body language, I want you all to look at yourselves and see if you can emulate their behavior. Go ahead.”

After she finished embarrassing us thoroughly and everyone turned back to their partner, Vessa and I were afforded the opportunity to look around to at least attempt to see what was going on.

What I noticed was that the other couples in the room seemed to be sitting at a distance from one another. What I noticed more than anything was how, sure enough, the pregnant women's partners were all putting their hands right on top of their respective bellies like they were afraid of what they were doing. I could only assume that this was why every pregnant woman looked annoyed.

“Do you know what the hell is going on? What kind of Lamaze sex class is this?” whispered Vessa.

“Babe,” I whispered back, “I don't think this is a sex class. I think it's a support group for pregnant couples who aren't having sex!...”

“Oh my god!”

She surveyed the room again just to see and squeaked an amused little laugh in agreement.

“You're right, there's no other way!” she whispered.

“You said this thing is two hours long?!” I asked.

She was about to burst into laughter so she nodded instead of risking the fit.

Glad that she was amused but myself annoyed that I was now presumed to be a man too prude to fuck his pregnant wife, I asked, “Can we just go?”

“No! Elsa knows everyone in my business circle. It would look bad if we left!”

“Well then what are we going to do?”

“Um, well, just play along and pretend to become a new man by the end of the session I guess and we won't ever have to come back.”

“What a waste of time...”

“Sorry honey. I promise I'll make it up to you.”

“In that case, I'm gonna make you do such filthy things for me...”

“Yup!”

“Good...”

Annette had the class change positions once again and sure enough, she flipped out again when I did what she told us all to do. Something about showing that I wasn't taking her for granted, I couldn't figure it out. If I realized what I was doing, I wouldn't have done it. I was thinking that maybe I should just keep Vessa at bay with a ten foot pole from then on just to get through the class without finding myself pelted with angry glares from a room of jealous pregnant women and their horny (therefore also angry) husbands (wife). That's when I got an inspiration.

I leaned down to whisper into Vessa's ear, “We have to fuck with them.”

“What?! No! You always take these things too far!”

“Come on! I can't take another hour and a half of this!”

“No!”

“I'll massage your feet for a whole month straight.”

“You already massage my feet,” she said.

“Shit, you got me. I'll do the bills for a year.”

“No way.”

“I'll carry our next child.”

“Ha! Even if you could I wouldn't let you, I love it too much!”

“I'll buy you a pool.”

“Hrm?... What'd you say?”

“I'll get a pool installed.” I had been planning on surprising her with a new pool anyway and this seemed as good a time as any to tell her about it.

She turned her head around to look at me with her skeptical goggles on. “Really?...”

“Really.”

“You'll put in a pool for me?”

“Mhmm.”

She pretended to ponder it a bit before whispering, “What did you have in mind?”

“I want to see if I can get you to orgasm without anyone here noticing.”

“You what?! That's way too much!”

“For a pool?! No way! The deal is if you let me try whatever I want to do to make you cum as long as nobody notices, then I buy you a pool this spring.”

“Hrm...but what if I cum everywhere?”

“I brought a towel, didn't I?...”

“Wouldn't you still be grossed out if I came everywhere even if I wiped it up with a towel?”

“Hun, you're obviously asking the wrong guy here...”

She just rolled her eyes at me and said, “Alright, fine. I'm game. But if anyone catches on you stop.”

Of course now that I actually had permission, I had no actual plan. Vessa wasn't the quietest woman in bed and we were all still sitting in a damn circle. The people across from us could see everything I did to her.

Luckily, however, she's susceptible to teasing so that's where I started. Soon after we made our bargain, Annette had us all change positions so that we were all facing the center of the circle. She had all the pregnant women sit in front of their respective partners so my crotch was nestled happily next to Vessa's firm butt cheeks. My legs were splayed out, wrapping around her as much as I could while she sat with her legs crossed and her belly consuming her lap. My moment came when Annette then had us all lean forward to cup our pregnant partner's bellies again. I did this but I really leaned forward, trying my best to cover Vessa up with my whole body. I was hoping this would at least shield the fact that I was fingering my wife. I cupped the underside of her belly with one hand but slipped my other right over the soft mound of her pussy as discretely as I could.

I knew she liked to be teased for a while so I used my fingers to barely touch the skin of her belly and I roamed around her hips touching her gently through the fabric of her yoga pants. Sometimes I'd brush the inside of her thigh with my finger nails, sometimes I'd just palm the underside of her belly and sometimes I'd run my finger around her lower opening without touching her lips.

Annette had us maintain positions in this class for a really long time but that worked to my advantage because it allowed me to build Vessa up slowly the way she likes.

I tried to be as casual as I could but it was difficult in a class meant for prudes to look like you're not interested in your wife's body when you're secretly trying to get her to orgasm. So whenever I saw someone's gaze linger too long on us I moved my hand up to her belly again and I'd lean back a bit.

I think Vessa was getting off on the randomness of my touches actually. After a while, I noticed that her back muscles might tense when I tickled her belly or her right thigh would twitch when I just barely caressed one of her pussy lips through her pants. She had a bit of an exhibitionist streak to her anyway and I think just being in this class while doing this made her feel extra bad.

She shuddered against me and feeling her body tremble against mine caused my blood to flow south immediately. I couldn't help it. I could feel my cock filling up and in record time it was at full mast.

This was bad.

I hadn't planned on this but I obviously should have. I mean if I stood up, my shorts would be a horizontal skyscraper for everyone to see. It was also angled oddly against my wife and I had to shift my crotch so that it was comfortably tucked against my wife's back until I could get the situation under control. When she felt it against her, she turned her head in alarm and whispered: “Phillip!”

Of course that's when Annette chose to have us all stand up and so everyone did. Except for us.

Annette saw us and asked, “Are you okay?”

“Oh sure,” said Vessa, “It's just that...um...I'm...I'm having such a hard time standing up these days...The blood rushes right to my head. You know how it is...”

“Of course! Take all the time you need. You must be due any day now! So please don't overexert yourself.”

“Well I uh...no need to worry about that. I'm not due anytime soon actually. We...are just really comfortable like this.”

Another squeal from Annette. “Isn't that wonderful! So much love between you two. What a lovely couple! I'm starting to think you don't need our help at all!”

“Heh, I dunno about that,” Vessa said, “I uh...am doing all the work after all,” she gave a nice slap to her belly. “And Philip loves toOOOOOOO – “ I pinched her clit in an attempt to remind her to stay in character. Needless to say, it didn't work as intended. She played it off as well as she could. Nobody could see exactly where my hand was anyway at the angle they were standing after all. Vessa continued, “I mean Philip hates to, um do these sorts of activities with me, especially with...” She motioned to her belly and rubbed her hand over it.

“Well we all need to be more supportive of the ones we've asked to bring new life into this world, don't we?” said Annette. She was addressing the class though her segue was awkward from us to everyone. “And every day we all need to remember that the larger a woman's womb gets, the more love we need to pour into her...”

While this spotlight was on us, I slowed down my work on Vessa for obvious reasons so I thought Vessa was going crazy when she took advantage of Annette's weird monologue to turn her head to whisper back at me, “For fuck's sake! Don't you stop!”

“Don't stop what?!” I whispered back.

“You know what! Don't stop!”

“Are you crazy?!”

“I won't leave 'till I cum!”

“What?! -”

I was cut off by Annette whom I had just realized asked me a question about a year ago.

“...um, what?” I asked.

“I just wanted to know if you agreed with me.”

“Oh I do. Most definitely.”

“That you need to show your love to Vessa more and more by the day.”

“Oh I do show my love! I'm trying right now actually, all day I mean. More than you know...”

“That's just lovely. I love to hear so much love come from a loving man to his pregnant wife.” She was really starting to get on my nerves.

But I let it out of my system by pouring my love right into Vessa like I was told. I stopped teasing around so much and I pushed her leggings by poking my fingers inside her. My fingers didn't go far of course because I was still over her pants but she shot upright real fast and hit my chin with the top of her head.

“Everything alright?” Annette asked her.

“Oh sure, it was just a strong kick.”

“Oh I bet! Your baby must be huge! When are you due by the way? You said you weren't going to deliver soon but um...” she trailed off probably because she was embarrassed to continue her thought.

Vessa smiled, “I'm having triplets.”

“Oh my! No wonder! So precious. Take all the time you two need. You've got to be careful with three precious ones on the way!”

This woman...

“I think we're ready to continue actually.” I said. Annette managed to put me right off which, considering the situation, was a good thing but I knew that if I could have seen my balls at that moment that they would definitely have been a deep shade of indigo...

I stood up and helped Vessa stand as well.

Annette told us to arrange ourselves into a rectangle throughout the studio's floorspace. Finally! I had been wanting to get out of that damn circle for an age. I took Vessa's hand and I took her directly to the far corner of the small room. I was sudden enough to warrant a few odd glances from the people we breezed by and I'm sure my decisiveness must have amused Vessa to no end.

The corner was dark. I had been eyeing it since we made our bargain because it must have had a light out. There were four couples to a row and then three in ours plus we were at the back of the room and everyone was facing toward the front mirror. I knew I could get away with so much more there.

“I want every couple to get three pillows. There should be enough.”

With my new instructions I whispered, “Stay here!” and looked around before sneaking a nipple tweak and I went to the side of the room where people were grabbing pillows. There were lots so I waited until everyone got some and I snagged an extra two pillows for her before going back.

“I want the mothers to make themselves comfortable, like so...” said our instructor.

She got on the floor on her side, facing us and her husband, Bernard, put a pillow under her head, between her legs and in front of her to grab.

Everyone did likewise. I bent down and helped Vessa sit in front of me, then get into position. The extra pillows were a stroke of genius because it meant that I could place them like a fort around my wife! And so I did. The man from the couple in the row closest to me was the only one that seemed to think the extra pillows for her to hold onto were a bit odd but I didn't care.

“Now I want you all to comfort your loved one and really just massage your love into your loved one's body. Start with her lovely belly and work towards her legs and her back... And just enjoy your lovely time together.”

She really loved the word love. But I loved her instructions. I dived right in so as to keep her rhythm going. I could tell she was cooling down a bit from having to move around but I suppose what really clued me in was her aggravated whisper: “What are you waiting for?!”

Our Lamaze class' new battle formation gave us way more privacy plus we had the pillows. She was hugging the wall of pillows in front of her too so my hands could roam everywhere they wanted.

I started back with one hand on her belly. I pretended to massage her upper thigh with the other but of course I was actually teasing her swollen mound again. She was still aroused and after a few minutes of squeezing, brushing, tapping, tickling, and flicking over her pants, I pushed in with two of my fingers. She wiggled her whole body for me and I loved seeing that response from her.

She had clearly been waiting for the other shoe to drop for some time now and I decided to let another one drop by tweaking the nipple of her breast. They were rock hard and poking right out of her top at this point a good half inch despite her top's attempts to keep them mashed in.

I knelt down to mash my crotch against her butt cheeks. I couldn't help myself and I was going slow enough that nobody around could really tell I was dry humping her. I also made sure she could feel me growing again.

We kept that position for a while, probably twenty minutes and after she switched sides to keep up appearances, I pulled the top of her yoga pants down enough so that I could get my fingers properly wet.

And she was wet. She was positively dripping down there. I had one hand cupping her breast and pinching her nipple, and the other focusing on manipulating her button while still massaging her lips. She was wiggling out of control so I kept it up as long as she was still excited.

But I still had to time her orgasm. I didn't know when we were going to get a safer opportunity for her to cum. I leaned down to see what she thought but she was having a bit of a problem caring about words at that moment so I gave up and continued my routine.

It must have been luck but we didn't elicit a single glance the whole time. Eventually however, my wrist tired from its awkward contortions down her pants. So I leaned down to say, “I'm going to have to rip a hole in your pants if you want me to keep going...”

Immediately her hand darted down to her crotch and she savagely tried to rip a hole in her pants between her legs right under her pussy. She was too wild however, so I calmly moved her hand back to her pillow and made the tear for her.

Her pants were soaked with sweat. I had only just realized it but she was dripping sweat. Her forehead, hair, pants, belly, you name it, were all drenched. She had been all riled up for so long that she was nearly steaming. I wiped her down all over with my towel and dabbed her forehead before going back to my play.

It was a good call on her part that she didn't wear any panties that day. I slid my fingers right into her and pressed down with my new, improved angle right down on the back wall of her opening, right where she like it the most.

And she moaned. Loudly. Her own hand had to slap against her mouth to prevent herself from giving us away.

I was getting a good rhythm going, fingering her, just when Annette told us to all stand up and grab a birth ball.

“Don't you move!” warned Vessa.

“Babe,” I whispered, “I have to! I'll be right back...”

She whimpered and it was one of the most desperate and sexy things I'd ever heard in my life. I put the pillows aside and helped her stand up only to noticed that her grey yoga pants had a huge wet stain from her sweat and juices covering her crotch. Her huge belly covered the angle pretty well but I let her know how wet she was before I got a ball for us.

I walked back, this time to one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen: she was standing there bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet with her legs crossed at the knee like she really had to go to the restroom. She had her hands clamped over her crotch to cover her wetness no doubt and so her tits looked even more mashed together than they already did. Not only that, her whole body was bouncing up and down for me to see because she was so on edge from all the foreplay. Her tits strained the integrity of her bra as they tried to break free as they went up and down snug but perky. Her belly, stretched to capacity as it was, had very little room to bounce and so it rippled more than anything but she kept her body so fit that I couldn't tell if it was her belly bouncing or the movement of my overly cramped babies filling up her belly. Even the subtle curls of her beautiful hair bounced with her.

With a torturous grin on my face I leaned in and asked, “A little wound up babe?”

“Mhm,” she whined.

“Don't worry, I'll release you during this round of exercise.”

And boy was it going to be easy to do just that. Annette took a ball and held it out in front of her own belly and said, “This will be our last exercise for the day. You're all doing so well. I think we're all making progress and we've all learned to care for one another just a little bit more today.”

Everyone politely clapped and people seemed to be genuinely pleased with the class, a few couples even shared loving looks with one another. A bunch of couples gave us a show of some PG-13 kisses though I did notice that the men still held their wives as though they all had bombs inside their bellies rather than the infinitely better baby alternative.

Annette continued, “I want the mothers to put the ball in front of them and lean on it on the floor like so.”

She got down on her knees with her arms wrapped around the ball while her head rested on it.

“And now the partner will line up square behind the mother like Bernard is doing now,” Annette said. Bernard put his hands on her hips and knelt right behind her. “And I want you to support the mother as she stretches with the ball back and forth, back and forth like so.” Annette rolled the ball forwards and back and Bernard guided her with his hands on her hips and back, moving along with her.

Vessa and I both looked at each other and she licked her lips.

Annette and Bernard certainly didn't know it but she was practically inviting Vessa and I to fuck doggystyle.

Vessa ripped the ball from my hands and slammed the ball on the floor with that signature ting that inflated rubber balls make when they hit the ground.

She eagerly assumed the position and was the first to do it. The people in our row and the row ahead of us looked back at her, looking at her strangely because she was clearly so eager to begin this exercise. Vessa even reached back her hand grasping at the air until she made contact with my hand and dragged me down to the floor with her to begin the exercise. The couples were still watching us so all I could do was shrug at them as I placed my hands on her smooth, exposed skin. A few people arched their eyebrows but everyone turned around to get into position.

“Take your time everyone and relax. Remember, this will be the last exercise of the day so make it count.”

I kept our exercises innocent long enough to make sure everyone around us was absorbed back into their own world before making my move.

Vessa was running out of patience as I waited because she was bouncing up and down on the ball and slamming herself hard into my crotch every time she rolled the ball backwards.

But I couldn't just pull my shorts down to fuck her and I knew at this point that there was no way I was going to leave that room without having put my cock into her first. So I did what I had to do: I ripped a hole in my own shorts down the seam big enough to pull my cock through. I used her body as cover long enough to manage to get myself through the hole in my shorts and I lined myself up with the small hole in her pants.

And WHAM! I plunged right into her. Right as I did that, I saw her melt right into the ball. Her arched back relaxed as I supported her belly with my hand. She let go of her muscles there and I could feel the tension in the muscles of her contracted belly release as it expanded slowly with its burden of gravity into my hand toward the floor. She closed her eyes and just smiled as I rocked her back and forth, back and forth, sliding calmly into her wet lovebox and out again. I used her body to hid my cock from everyone in the room and I made sure not to pull out too far lest someone randomly glance over to see my shaft going right into her.

I couldn't believe I managed to convince her to fuck like this where there were literally people no further than a meter and a half away from us.

Her back was glistening with sweat so I wiped her down hoping to make her more comfortable. We had barely moved today but she was still soaked. It was probably a good thing because I'm sure the sweat helped mask the smell of her dripping sex.

With one hand on her hip for cover and the other roaming around to massage her, we slowly fucked for nearly forty minutes. I actually started to get light headed because my blood was circulating in my crotch for so long. I normally fuck her hard in the doggy style position so it wasn't easy to concentrate when my habit was to go at it.

But I knew that I had to get her to come soon.

I knew she was almost there but she needed a cue to climax with. I built up a crescendo for her and each time we went back and forth I pulled her harder into my body. I grabbed her hips with need. And I snuck my hand to her clit to flick it.

I flicked her and pinched her and rolled her and pressed her and mashed her and then on one particular thrust, she couldn't take any more and she came. In reflex, she shut her legs tight because she knew she was going to squirt this time. But when she did that she squeezed my shaft so hard that I released into her everything I had been building up. Her torso shook the ball and her hips trembled into mine as she released herself wantonly.

A few minutes passed before she recovered and came back to her senses and I took pleasure in stroking her body to calm her down as she did so.

Of course it was that moment exactly that Annette had to decide to end the class. With my cock still painfully hard, my wife's spent body as its sheath.

“Alright everyone, that's it for today. I think we all did great and you've all made real progress. We'll be meeting again on Thursday at 9. See you all then.”

All the men rushed up, happy to be off the hook from touching their better half's pregnant bodies.

People were eager to leave but Elsa and her husband as well as Annette and Bernard stayed behind, I could only imagine because they wanted to talk to Vessa. Sure enough, they walked over to us, still on the floor pretending to innocently stretch Vessa's body using the birthing ball.

Elsa stood over her clearly expecting us to do the same but Vessa wisely kept on pretending to prevent them from knowing what we were doing the whole class (and were currently doing of course).

After Elsa realized she wasn't going to stand up, she awkwardly cleared her throat and said, “So uh, Vessa! We didn't get to talk much today but I see you made it to the class!”

“Oh...yes,” she replied in staggered breaths, she was still performing her duty by hiding my cock from sight by keeping me inside her. “It was...very...relaxing...”

“Wonderful. You two staying a bit longer?”

“Yeah. I...need some more...ungh...kinks worked...out...”

“You sound like you're in pain. Everything alright?”

“Oh sure! Just some...tense muscles is...all...”

“I see well I won't take much of your time. It was good that I got to see you today because I just got word from a lawyer friend of mine about a sizable private grant that would be right up your alley and if you want I can turn in an application on your behalf. The deadline is actually tonight so I'll need your permission now unfortunately.”

“Really!? Oh...my...god! That's...ungh...amazing news! Thank you so...much! I'm sorry...I really can't stand...right now...my back...”

“So, eh, you approve then? You want me to go ahead and put in a word for you?”

“Yes of course!”

“Wonderful! There is a caveat.”

“Okay...”

“I've spoken with the grant committee and they will need a provision to study in depth the abnormalities in your research.”

“Okay,” Vessa gasped again.

“If they give you the grant you'll have to them total control of and provide them with full permission to conduct a private study of their own or you'd lose all of their funds.”

“No...ungh...problem.”

“So you still want me to go ahead?”

“Really that's...no problem...at all! Thank you so...mmungh...much for...doing this for...me.”

“No problem, doctor. This is great news! I'll contact my friend and let you know who they decide to give the grant to. Should be in about two weeks' time.”

“Thank you! Hrnghh...I'll see...you then! Hrmmm...”

And that got Elsa and her husband out of the room. Annette and Bernard were the only ones left.

My cock was really starting to ache. Keeping it hard was painful inside such a tight pussy and there was no end in sight.

“So,” Annette said, “You two were wonderful today! It's so refreshing to see two people who are having intimate problems during their pregnancy work so hard to resolve them together.”

“Yeah we try...” I said. I needed to get out of her or my cock was going to fall off.

“I hope you don't mind me asking but I feel like I could help you two better if I knew some specifics about what you might be having trouble with.” Annette said. And then came the bad news, “The next class will be ready in just five minutes but sometimes that's all that's needed for – “

“Five minutes?! That's it?!” I demanded. “So you're, um we can't stay here...alone to...recover from the day's...stretching?”

Bernard looked confused at Annette before turning back to me, “Recover? Uh, not really. We have to prepare for the next class...”

“But we can maybe give you some advice or something...” Annette finished Bernard's thought.

Vessa knew by the tone of my voice that I was a bit strained so she tried to help me out by rolling back one last time on the ball and propping herself up on it and guiding me back so that I was sitting on the floor. This let me lean back on my arms and we no longer had to move back and forth on the ball. She was now just sitting on my cock reverse-cowgirl style and they were still none the wiser. It instantly felt better.

“Haha, well,” Vessa turned around with a devilish grin on her face and asked me, “This is a...bit...embarrassing really.” She looked back at me for permission.

The charade was fun but I no longer cared to keep it up, especially since the only reasons we had to keep ourselves decent had just left the studio. “Be my guest, Kitten.”

“Since we don't...have...much time, do you promise to keep this to...yourselves?”

She got their attention with that. “Um, sure,” Annette replied, “We're just here to help. You can tell us anything.”

“It's important for my...career that...our privacy is kept...a secret. Especially from Elsa.”

“Sure... You have our promise. But you two already seem to be comfortable around one another. You're the best couple we've ever had in our class.”

“Right,” replied Vessa, “Well that was actually sort of our problem. You see...” Then Vessa stood up carefully off of me and my cock, showing Annette and Bernard the juices dripping from her onto me as my cock slowly emerged from her hot pussy.

“Oh my god!” screamed Annette.

“Disgusting! You were having sex in our class?!” said Bernard.

“...Yeah about that, we really do apologize...” said Vessa. I stood up and began to wipe down Vessa's sweaty body. She was standing with her hands on her hips thrusting out her belly and she was glistening all over. “Listen,” Vessa said, “We're really sorry to have upset you. We just got carried away with a prank. We didn't mean to expose you to what we were doing. We were trying our best to keep anyone from knowing.”

“If you weren't pregnant, I'd have you two perverts escorted right out of this building!”

“Perverts?” Vessa asked.

“That's your babies in there!” Bernard yelled.

“Well, yeah...” Vessa replied.

“And you're okay with that?!” Annette asked angrily.

“Of course. I don't understand what you mean. Did I miss something?”

“Because! It's just not natural! It's wrong!”

“You don't think it's natural for me to want sex while I'm pregnant?”

Oh boy. I could tell this was going to get ugly.

In the first corner, weighing in at a meager 150 lbs, and standing at 5'6” we have the rudest of the prudest, the unlaidest of the ladies, Annette the Immaculate Conceptor!

And in the second corner, weighing in at a healthy 187 lbs, and standing at a towering 5'11” we have not the single threat, not the double threat, but the triple threat herself. She's known as the knocked-up knock-out and is always expecting trouble while eating for four. She's Vessa, the one and only, Doom Womb!

Fight!

After I was finished wiping down the lovely fighter in my corner, I got behind her to massage her shoulders.

“It's not natural!” said Bernard.

“Then why do you two host this class?”

“This class is for people who want to get through the relationship problems caused by their pregnancy. It's not a sex class!” said Annette.

“So you don't think I should have sex for nine months just because I'm carrying?”

“Yes!” they both said, Bernard continued, “Think of what's in your womb!”

“That's why men are naturally repulsed by the pregnant form...” Annette tried to explain.

“You've got that right,” agreed Bernard.

“You think my wife turns me off because she's pregnant?” I asked.

“You're not?” said Bernard.

“Hmm,” I said, smiling at Vessa, “Where do I begin?”

“Because you should be...”

That did it. I stepped in front of Vessa and got right in his face, “I'm not a violent man, Barnaby but one more word about my wife and – ”

“Let me handle this, Honey.” Vessa interrupted me by taking my hand in both of hers and gently pulling me back to her side. She continued: “Do you really think it's wise to anger the stud who can do this to a woman?” She looked down at her over-stuffed womb and patted her belly.

Vessa changed then into a lewd temptress. She became a succubus who just didn't care if someone knew what she had just had done to her body by her husband in public. In fact, she wanted them to know. Her eyes flashed back at me and then at them.

“My husband filled me so full of his babies that now we are actually having a hard time getting enough! He's such a stud, in fact, that I had him get my best friend pregnant just because it made me hot. The three of us can't stop having sex! We came here looking for tips that would help him fuck me harder than he's ever fucked me before because, believe it or not, he loves the way I look with this gorgeous belly he's given me to carry. But when we came here we realized that we walked into a room where nobody even knows how to fuck! It's a wonder there were pregnant women in here at all... And you know what, I was here for four minutes before I made my husband start working me over because I knew that I wasn't even going to make it to the parking lot without an orgasm. I just need to be fucked so badly these days. By the time I give birth, I'm going to have him pleasuring me day and night. He's going to be more exhausted than me!”

They looked at us slack-jawed. Bernard looked like he was going to puke and Annette clutched her own pregnant belly.

She started to turn me on again. Hearing her speak like that made my cock grow hard and she could feel it against her ass. Vessa reached down and pulled my dick through the hole again.

“See? I get my man hard just by being near him. Isn't that right baby?”

She looked up at me and I gave her a wet kiss.

“He's not defective like you, or the rest of the men in this class.”

“Get out!” screamed Bernard.

“That's fine, I've got to go now anyway,” Vessa continued, “Just seeing his huge cock like this makes me desperately wet. Come on, Fucktoy, your baby-factory needs to go now.” She actually grabbed my still-hard cock and rolled her hips as seductively and lewdly as she possibly could as she led me to the exit by my cock.

On the way out, I managed to shrug at them and say, “I'm so glad I don't have whatever problem you do by the way. I can't even imagine what it must be like to be repulsed by a woman because her belly's full like this.” I gestured to Vessa's body before continuing, “This is what a woman should look like.” And with that I gave her a painfully hard slap on her ass, making Vessa yelp in pleasure and letting them see her jiggle before taking a squeeze of her as we left, her then my penis and then me of course.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to send me feedback about what you like/don't like. Critiques, comments, and general likes/dislikes are all more than welcome!
L86
Rookie

Postby L86 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:39 am

Our altercation at the yoga studio cost Vessa the grant in the end. Elsa had heard about what we were doing in the studio and was disgusted to learn how she had inadvertently conducted business with a woman who had nerve enough to “...take part in an act of coitus in her presence.”

Even a month after that whole fiasco, Vessa was still not taking it well.

“Come on Honey, we've been over this a thousand times already.”

“I don't want to hear that! If you didn't dare me that day then – ”

“Then what?”

“That grant was twenty times my whole budget!”

“I know...”

“Do you know what we could've done with that money?!”

“A lot.”

“You have no idea,” she raged, “You don't have a clue what that money could've done. All you know about the human body is how to knock it up!”

“Oh, come on...”

“I could've completely re-engineered Philexa – made it twice as good. A couple extra researchers, some better equipment, actual test subjects besides just myself.”

“What about Alex – ”

“Hell, I didn't even have access to half the data I really needed. I don't have thousands and thousands to throw away just to buy access to some proprietary database!”

“Tell me about it...” I said under my breath. Sarcasm was all I had left at this point.

“What did you just say?!”

“Listen, Honey. It was obviously a mistake to do what we did in that studio – ”

“We?!”

“You were there just as much as I was! We both lost you that grant!” Then I continued with this gem: “Besides, how do you even know they were going to give you that grant?...”

She shot up in a flash and flew to the door of our bedroom, with her mouth wide open in angry shock. I followed her to the front of our house where I stopped her.

“Wait. Where are you going?”

By some miracle she managed to navigate her right foot into her winter boot without bending.

“I don't want to see your face. I'm leaving.”

“Don't. Where will you sleep?”

“A hotel.”

She put on her other boot but didn't bother trying to tie them in front of me; she's been having difficulty bending down at all lately. Instead, she took her winter coat off the peg, threw it around her shoulders and, in the same motion, put her hand on the front door knob.

“Stop,” I said. I braced my hand on the door so she couldn't open it.

“I want leave! Let me out!”

“Stop. I'll go. Just take off your coat.”

I bent down and put on my own boots and she reluctantly put her coat back on the peg. While I was down there I had another brilliant question that somehow made it past the filter: “Do you want me to help you take your boots off before I go?”

“Are you kidding?! No! Just leave!”

“Okay, I'm going. But please be careful when you take them – ”

“Go!” she screamed.

“I'm sorry, I love you.”

And I left.

Philip left and my boots were still on. What a mistake. There was just no way they were coming off. They slide on easy but those boots were the kind that needed hands to take off. And my hands were never going to reach that far anyway and so on they stayed.

I've been on bed-rest for the past month because Philip wants me at home and I get why. He's become even more possessive of me ever since that fight in the yoga studio. I didn't think that was even possible and to be honest, I've always loved how much he covets my body. But it had become an issue for me anyway. Maybe it's because I've become so dependent on him lately.

It didn't matter anyway. I just couldn't stand to look at his face after what he said. I married him because he was always more empowering than anyone else in my life and he'd never made a disparaging comment like that before.

After he left I did immediately regret blaming him for losing the grant but there was no way I was going to just open the door after that.

Maybe I needed a few days away from him.

I had some frustration to get out of my system and today was leg day so I got my yoga ball and stretched in my boots and underwear. It didn't matter, nothing fit right anymore anyway. I couldn't put on my workout stuff either so to hell with it.

I couldn’t do much without help these days so I just stretched my back out, leaning on the ball and rolling it back and forth. The ball didn't roll back too far before my stomach bumped the floor though. Which made me even more frustrated. I couldn't even stretch my back out without squishing my babies. I couldn't go on my treadmill in these boots without socks on my feet and there was no way I could jump rope in my condition.

I could use Philip's recumbent bike though. The seat was a little small for me so I didn't like to use it but it was the only cardio machine I could use at home these days.

So I got on and pushed back with my legs. And I pushed and I pushed and I pushed some more.

And the pedals just laughed at me. His settings were ridiculous.

Maybe it was stuck. I got off and stood on a pedal and sure enough the computer beeped on for me and for a brief few seconds the bike worked. But I wasn't on it. So I straddled the bike and pumped the pedals up and down using my whole body to keep it going just so I could change the settings to something more human.

And I did it thankfully, I sat down on the bike and relaxed my weight into the back support and continued on. Even getting it started made me sweat and the boots were not helping me one bit but I made it work.

My blood got pumping and I forgot about what had happened.

It wasn't until the babies inside me started to use my womb as their own personal exercise pool that I realized a whole hour had passed and I was thirsty. Philip keeps me hydrated these days so when I reached down for a water bottle that wasn't there I immediately got angry at him again. I know it was stupid.

I got off and got some water and looked at the squat cage which was taunting me because it was leg day. Leg day used to be my favorite. Now it's my not favorite.

But I wasn't going to let Philip ruin my exercise day so I put on a plate on either side and finished a set in front of the mirror.

Boy was I huge. I rolled my eyes down from the ceiling to glance at my posture and that's when it hit me: I really was a baby factory. My whole body had changed so much since before I got pregnant. My hips were wide to push out babies, my legs were strong to help me walk around with babies, my breasts were full to feed babies, and of course my stomach was a globe full of babies. They were my babies sure, but they belonged to someone else too. And for whatever reason that made me feel used.

Philip was doing who knows what at the moment, probably fucking Alex's brains out in that hotel room already, and here I was, full of his children and exercising just to be able to carry them around easier. I was walking around with three constant reminders inside my stomach of how much control he had over my body, even now when he wasn't even in the same house. And now Alex was sharing the same burden, all because of me!

I shook my head to clear my mind and started another set. One rep, then two. The bar wasn't loaded with much because Philip was usually around – Nevermind!

Three. Four. My legs weren't the problem so much as it was my balance. It was hard...five...to keep the bar from –

And I fell.

I fell on my bum hard.

The bar deafened me, WHAM – and fell on the safety bars. I fell and clenched my abdominal muscles. But my belly was too big for them to have much of an effect and my head hit the bar. Pain escaped my lips.

I was too stunned to move. I waited a moment in sheer panic. Had I just hurt my babies? Had I killed one of them just by falling down? The weren't moving. At all.

I had no shirt on anyway so I scanned my belly in the mirror, hoping to see some movement. My water didn't break, probably due to my drug, so at least I wasn't in labor. But there still wasn't movement.

Turning around, I saw the bar was right behind my head. I put my hand on the back of my head and drew back some blood. I panicked.

Using the rack, I stood up and ambled over to a bench with my towel on it and covered the wound. The bloodflow was stemmed but I was still dizzy.

Then I stumbled into my bedroom, onto my bed and passed out.

It was the tossing around of my babies that woke me up so ultimately I have them to thank for saving me. They were kicking me harder than usual like they knew I was in trouble. It hurt but I was so relieved to regain consciousness and to feel them alive and moving inside of me that I welcomed the discomfort.

I was on my side, of course, with the towel caked to my head by blood. The wound had stopped gushing but my sheets, pillow and towel were all ruined. It didn't matter. I had to check the babies.

We brought the ultrasound that I was using to study myself from our apartment in the city and rolled it into my bedroom where I sat down and gelled myself up. Turning it on, I was relieved to see three precious girls squirming and growing and full of life inside my womb but that wasn't enough. I had to hear their hearts. That was the comfort I needed. I roamed over my stomach, forgetting to wipe off the gel until I heard the three distinct heartbeats of my three little babies. They were so powerful. I hadn't really noticed that before but the beats were so much stronger than any unborn baby's heartbeat I'd ever heard. I couldn't help but feel proud to be their mother.

I called Alex, the woman who was closest to both Philip and I and asked her to come over to take me to the hospital. I knew I had to go for my babies' sakes especially.

She didn't have a license to drive still but her new boyfriend did and they came right over.

They let themselves in and found me on my side in bed calmly stroking my tummy.

Alex said, “Is everything alright? Where's Philip?”

“Long story,” I said, still on my side, “It's a bit embarrassing actually.”

“Oh,” she replied, “I see. Um, Karl? Could you – Oh – Vessa, this is Karl. Karl this is Vessa.”

“Good meeting you Vessa,” he said.

“And you. Thanks for driving here for me.”

“Oh, please, not at all.”

Karl was a handsome Norwegian man with a chiseled jaw, sexy glasses and dark hair. He looked athletic and they made a cute couple. I could see why she hooked up with him so quickly.

“Karl, do you think you could find us a doctor?”

“Of course.”

When Karl left, I explained everything that had happened with Alex holding my hand and putting ice on my head. She was so lovely to me and just the friend I needed that day.

Just saying my frustrations out loud made me laugh. It seemed so absurd that I inadvertently injured myself because of what had happened.

“I'm crazy, aren't I?” I asked Alex. “To think of being pregnant like that? Like it's some sort of submission?”

“Why would that make you crazy?” she replied. “What's wrong with with thinking of it like that?” Then she added with a bit of deviance in her voice, “I kind of enjoy it to be honest. I think it's sexy. It's one of the reasons I wanted to get pregnant at all. I thought you of all people enjoyed that too.”

“I guess I did. Well I mean I do. Yeah, I still do. I suppose it never occurred to me how primal it is until today. Pregnancy that is. Nearly everything about humanity has changed since we became a species but pregnancy has always been the same. The only difference between cavemen and the men of today is a little bit of civilization.”

We were quiet for a bit after I tried my best to wax poetic but it was too uncomfortable for Alex. She broke the moment a bit irreverently by saying, “But don't you think that's hot?”

I laughed after that and couldn't stop, leastways not until my head started pounding again. I winced, my hand going to my head and she brought up a new ice pack to my head.

“It's really hot, isn't it?” I agreed.

“Mhmm... What's wrong with wanting a man to have his way with you? Not everything has to be made into a battle of the sexes.”

“Maybe... Do you remember what I told you about what I said in the studio that day?”

“How could I forget?”

“Yeah. I really meant all those things I said to them about being pregnant. Thanks for reminding me that it's okay to feel that way.”

“My pleasure, Hun,” Alex said.

“So when do you think it'll take for the doctor to come?”

“You'd know better than me. I've only just moved here.”

“Because I'm going to need some clothes on.”

“Oh my goodness! We've got to get you dressed!”

Alex tried scooting herself off the bed but failed.

“Having trouble there?”

She giggled and said, “Give me a few minutes and I think I'll be off the bed. You're not the only one having trouble moving around these days.”

“I noticed...”

A dozen minutes later I had on some clothes and just as Alex was struggling to remove my other winter boot, Karl knocked on the door with the doctor.
L86
Rookie

Postby L86 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:00 am

The doctor was able to leave his practice early that day we would later find out from Karl, and after much was said to convince him that I was not in labor with three huge babies, he deemed me to be in unusually good health, other than my recent mild trauma of course.

Only three stitches were needed after all was said and done and it turns out I passed out from shock rather than blood loss. A bit embarrassing I suppose but I'll take embarrassment over a concussion any day.

I thanked him and made him bring home the chocolate chip cookies I had made earlier that morning before Philip's and my fight. He was a lovely old man. I was lucky Karl's father was friends with him and he was able to make a house call for my sake.

Karl left to take him home.

Soon after they left, Alex must have felt like she couldn't ignore the elephant in the room any longer: “Don't you think you should call Philip and tell him what happened? He's going to go crazy enough as it is because he wasn't here to help you...”

“I know... Hey, do you want some hot chocolate?”

“Um, sure.”

“Good, let's go to the kitchen,” I said.

Alex helped me off the bed making us giggle when our bellies kissed. I wasn't dizzy anymore but I took her hand anyway because she offered and she was too kind for me to refuse.

In the kitchen I got the cocoa, milk, marshmallows, and my chocolate bar supply out. And some cheddar cheese.

“Cheddar cheese?” Alex asked.

“I've had a craving for it all day since I baked those cookies.”

“Ah.” She didn't challenge me on my cravings anymore after being so pregnant for so long herself.

“So,” she continued, not letting me out of our conversation, “What about Philip?”

I sighed. “I'm still mad at him for what he said.”

“About you not getting the grant anyway? Because it was your fault too you know. Having sex in pub – ”

“Yes, yes, I know. And yes I'm still mad at him because of that.”

“Well I'm sorry to say it but you should really just get over it.”

That was not what I wanted to hear so I scowled to make sure she knew it.

“What?” she continued, “He was mad! And he had a right to be after you blamed him like that. He just said something hurtful to get back at you.”

Our cocoa was done so in as much of a huff as I could muster, I took my goodies back to huge, comfortingly plush couch and plopped down. Alex sat next to me with her own mug, munching on a bar of chocolate. She let me pout for a while.

Half a brick of cheese and two bars of chocolate each later she said with her mouth full, “You know, thefe two go reawy well togever. You wouldn' phink it but vey do!”

“What cheese and chocolate? I know! So tasty. I'm beginning to think I should start a restaurant for pregnant women where all my food cravings are the menu.”

“Haha! Maybe not all of them. You could keep that lutefisk and grape jelly idea to yourself and I doubt anyone would be too upset.”

“What about grape jelly and vanilla ice cream?” I asked.

“Mmmm! That sounds amazing!”

“Does it? Because I have both of those things here.”

“Oh my gosh. I'm getting them!”

We ate right from the container and the jar. And when there was enough room to pour the rest of the jelly into the container, we did that too.

Then wouldn't you know it, there was no more ice cream and there was no more grape jelly. We didn't even talk until it was all gone. But by then we couldn't move anyway so all there was to do was talk.

“Ugh, why did we eat all that ice cream?” Alex moaned.

“I regret nothing!”

“Fine. Why did I eat all that ice cream?”

“Ask yourself that when baby starts kicking from the sugar rush.”

“Ugh,” she replied. “Don't remind me.”

“You know you're right,” I said.

“About the ice cream?”

“No, about Philip.”

“Well I know I'm right about that.”

“It's just that we hardly ever fight and he's never said anything so negative about me before.”

“Sure but you know how he is with money...”

Confused, I asked her, “No, what do you mean?”

“You know how money issues always turn him off so...”

“It's never been a problem for us before.”

“Right but even I have noticed that he will do anything to avoid confrontations having to do with money no matter how small.”

“He once paid three times the actual cost to repair the transmission on his car even when the shop owner offered half price after he admitted that his employee was trying to scam him out of money.”

“Exactly. Bickering over money is a huge turnoff for him.”

“Wow, you're so right. I never even realized... Growing up he was always a bit poor.”

“You see?!”

“Well you're proud of yourself,” I observed.

“I'm like a marriage doctor!”

“Yeah, isn't that ironic?”

“How do you mean?” she asked.

“It's my husband's baby that's in that belly of yours, after all!”

We giggled so much after that I thought my ice cream would come out through my nose.

She wiped a laugh-induced tear from her eyes and asked, “But seriously though, you're not mad at me are you?” She was genuinely concerned.

“Alex, I'm really not mad at you. I know that must mean I'm crazy but I'm glad he made you pregnant. Otherwise you wouldn't be here right now. And besides,” I added with my voice hushed, “Don't you think it's sexy that we're both knocked up at the same time by the same man?”

“Mhm.”

“So I'm not crazy, right? Like that woman said? I shouldn't feel ashamed?”

“For what?”

“For enjoying my pregnancy. I just love carrying for Philip.”

“Is that what this is all about? That woman?”

I nodded and started to cry.

“Oh, my love, don't cry. She has no idea what she's talking about. Why are you letting that woman get to you?”

“I've just never felt this fulfilled in my life before and ever since I met Philip all I've wanted to do was give him babies. Even more than that; I wanted to provide him with the best babies. Is that wrong?”

“Of course not, Vessa.”

“Women like her make it seem like it's wrong.”

“Because they don't understand women like us,” Alex said, “I don't know about you but even as a little girl I was fascinated by pregnancy.”

“I was too! And Philip said the same thing!”

“So what can be wrong with that? I think it's biological just as much as heterosexuality or homosexuality is. I'd bet my life on it.”

“Yeah.”

“And you know what? I think of all the possible sexual attractions out there, an attraction to pregnancy must be the most natural one out there.”

She made me so happy, I was speechless. Alex snuggled right up next to me, round belly to round belly, and held me as I finished crying. But at least I was crying happy tears this time.

“Thank you Alex. I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Vessa,” she brushed my hair off my face and behind my ear. She leaned in for a deep, probing kiss.

“Wait,” I said. “I want Philip here too.”

“And Karl?”

“No, just Philip. Will Karl care if we?...”

“No. I made him agree to an open relationship with you and Philip until the baby's born.”

“Really?” I was a bit dumbfounded.

“Yeah. Don't ask me why,” she blushed, “It's embarrassing.”

I kissed her again and said, “Let me get my phone.”

“Wait,” she said. An idea crossed her mind. “I'll call him.” She pushed herself off of the couch and got her phone off the kitchen counter. “I want to show you something.”

“Oh? And what's that?”

“How much he loves you.”

Her phone was ringing as she put an earbud into her ear and she handed me the other one so that I could listen to their conversation as well.

“I don't think this is a good – ”

“Oh, hey Alex. How are you?” I heard Philip say through my earbud.

“Hi, Philip!” she said back, “You sound sad. Is something wrong?”

“Yeah. Vessa hasn't called you yet?”

“Um...no. Why?”

“We had a fight.”

“Oh no! Is everything okay?”

“I don't know. Maybe you should talk to her first. She can tell you what happened.”

“She's not with you?”

“No, I'm in a hotel right now.”

“Which one? I'll come over and we can...talk...”

“No, I don't think that's such a good idea right now.”

“Why not?”

“I just don't think it would be appropriate at the moment.”

“Did you two separate?”

“Oh god, I don't think so... Do you think that's what she wanted?!”

“I don't know.”

“Could you call her for me and ask her?” My husband sounded panicked, “I need to know...”

I couldn't stand to hear him like that so I covered the phone's mic with my hand and whispered, “Please stop. You're torturing him!”

“Just wait,” she whispered back, taking my hand off her phone.

“How about I just come over? I can tell you need to be with me right now,” Alex said, “Yeah, I'm coming over.”

“No! I'm not going to cheat on my wife!”

“What do you mean cheat? She sleeps with us all the time. I mean I'm pregnant too because of you...”

“It'd be cheating to me, so I can't. I'm sorry. It's killing me enough already knowing I can't sleep next to her tonight. I couldn't live with myself if I hurt her even more than I already have.”

It was too much. I couldn't stand to hear him like that anymore. “Philip!”

“Vessa?!”

“Yeah, it's me.”

“But I thought – You're with Alex right now?”

“Yeah. Listen, I'm really sorry we did this to you Baby. Can I come see you?”

“Uh, of course! Do you want me to come instead – ”

“I want to come to you.”

“I'm at the Bristol, room 210.”

“Be right over!”

I turned the call off of Alex's phone and gave it back to her, she asked, “How are we going to get there? I don't have a license and aren't you too big?”

“Yeah, just call us a cab. I think I've should get some things ready. Let me know when our ride's here.”
L86
Rookie

Postby L86 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:56 pm

I set my phone down on the wooden stand next to my hotel bed not knowing what to think after Vessa hung up Alex's phone. Was she still mad at me? She sounded like she wanted to patch things up tonight but why did she have Alex try to trap me?

There was no point in dwelling on such thoughts so I put them out of my mind.

My hotel room was beautiful. Oak was all over. The bed, the walls, tables, and even the tiny kitchen were all covered with the stuff. I shouldn't have been surprised, after all, the hotel I was in had the same taste in the restaurant below. The Bristol was my favorite place to come on rough days. The lounge downstairs was a great place to work but I had never actually taken a room there before. The window looked onto the street below so the view wasn't that great but the room's lighting was soft and warm and the room itself was beautiful enough.

There was a TV that I was already bored with, alcohol that I was abstaining from, and a bunch of work on the laptop from my car that I was no longer pretending to do. There was a shower though.

So I put the hotel's water to good use until my hands were prunes, dried myself off and waited on the bed. And waited, and waited.

An hour went by and I wondered if maybe she had changed her mind. But I waited anyway and exactly thirty seven minutes later, I heard a gentle knock at the door.

I lunged at the door and fumbled with the locks and on the other side was my wife wrapped up tight in her woolen cream coat and tartan scarf, the collar pulled up around her neck. There were pools in her eyes.

“Hello,” Vessa said. Her bottom lip was trembling.

“I'm sorry, Honey.”

“I'm sorry too!”

“It was cruel of me to – ”

“No, I'm the one who was cruel! To throw you out like I did?!”

“Come in here,” I said, “You look freezing.”

I sat her down at the foot of the bed and knelt down in front of her with my hands on her hips, tugging aimlessly at the pockets of her coat. Her mittened hand brushed hair back under her knit beanie and her other played nervously with the strained coat buttons over her belly.

“I never would have gotten through medical school if you hadn't encouraged me so I shouldn't have lashed out at you,” she said, avoiding my eyes, “I can't believe I let those people and money come between us for even a day.”

“I shouldn't have said what I did.”

“No, you were right. Who knows if I'd have gotten that grant?”

“Then I should have been more patient.”

She was looking at the ground but I could see her mouth curl into her quirky half smile, “Maybe,” she said. “But it was still my fault for attacking you. I just wanted to blame someone other than myself.”

“It's okay.”

“I've been so stressed lately because so many people are relying on me doing this study right and it's so dependent on me and my own pregnancy of course and it's three babies instead of just one and – ”

“Shh, shh. It's okay, you have me to help you!”

“But that's driving me crazy too!”

“What do you mean? Why?”

“Because you do too much for me! Why do you put so much into our marriage when I give so little back?”

“Where did you come up with that idea?”

“You do favors for me that I never repay.”

“Like what?”

“Like all of those banquets I make you go to.”

“But you do repay me for those.”

“How?”

“Simply by holding my arm.”

“What if I wasn't pretty?”

“Honey, at your worst, you make Helen of Troy look homely and that's why I married you.”

“That's a terrible thing to say!”

“Why? Is it wrong to love you because you're beautiful?”

“No, but I won't stay beautiful forever.”

“Nobody stays beautiful forever.”

“But I don't want you to ever leave me! Especially after today...”

“Honey, I'm not ever going to leave you.”

“How can you know that?”

“Because you say you want me and that's all I will ever need. You're more than just a person to me now, you're my whole life. Everything that I will ever need to be happy in this life is inside you. Your good heart is here, and of course your mind is too and I fall to pieces just knowing my little girls are safely inside your womb. But your eyes and your lips and your nose and that dimple you show me when you're happy all comfort me more after a rough day than anyone's words ever have. Can anyone else make me feel that way? No. And to me, that's reason enough to love you for your beauty. Do you think I'm wrong?”

She shook her head at the ground still unable to look at me so I held her chin until her eyes were staring right into my own.

“You may not like what I'm going to tell you,” I continued, “but it's how I feel. When I see you walk towards me, especially as these precious months have gone by, I enjoy most the feeling that you're all mine. Like you belong to me. And I let myself pretend that making you pregnant has turned my fantasy into a reality. I imagine this every time I see you from across a courtyard, or when I watch you sleep in the morning or when you put your hair in a braid. I hold onto every one of those moments I can because they make all life worth living.”

I stopped for a moment to collect my thoughts and said, “I guess what I'm trying to say is you shouldn't worry about me ever leaving you because I already belong to you. And what I want more than anything is for you to belong to me like I will always belong to you.”

A tear slipped down her cheek but got trapped in her dimple when she smiled. She wiped it away and said, “Oh, but I do belong to you! You don't need to pretend! I am all yours!”

She willed me off my knees with a mitten on each side of my face up to her own and she kissed me until I was gasping for air. Then she kissed me again. She kissed my eyebrow, she kissed my nose, she kissed my chin, she kissed my neck. I was covered in ruby lipstick.

She pulled me down to sit next to her but the bed was a twin so I had to sit facing her side with my left leg draped behind her and my right leg on the floor. She couldn't twist very well but I pulled her into me and she leaned her head back to fully accept my tongue. I danced with her own tongue, rolling around her mouth, loving every little sound she made that let me know she wanted more.

She had her hand on my chest which she would keep there to slow me down. It was her way of letting me know when she was ready for more. She was full of lust though and her other hand was desperate to grab my hair but her mittens were still on and she couldn't run her fingers through like she usually does. So I took the moment that she took her hand off my chest to rip off her mitten as a sign that she wanted me to go faster.

Vessa stopped me. “Wait,” she said. “I want to show you something. Unbutton me.”

My blood was pounding so I attacked the buttons of her coat but she put her hand over mine to calm me down and said with a soft kiss to my cheek, “Slowly, my Love. Be gentle.” She tried standing up but didn't quite make it until I helped her by the hips. With a hand on my shirt, she pulled me to her.

She took the end of her scarf and put it in my hand. I unwound it from her neck and tugged off her shoulders and I kissed her hot neck when it was gone. I could feel the heat radiate off her skin.

“Keep going, my Darling,” she purred. “Here, I'll help.” With her warm hands, she took my fingers and popped the button open. I saw her porcelain skin underneath. The next button revealed a little cleavage. The next one a lot. With each undone button, she held my hand still and leaned up to briefly touch my lips with her own.

She had on lingerie. I could see that her breasts were straining against a delicate silk prison underneath her innocent coat.

I undid the buttons over her belly one by one, relieving them of their duty. I could tell each one was exhausted too, she had outgrown yet another coat. And with each Snap! I glimpsed more and more of her fertile body.

Finally, I took off her coat and hat and saw what she had on for me.

Vessa was dressed in black silk lingerie from head to toe. She was wearing a halter style babydoll with a plunging square neckline that ended just below her boobs. A wide strip of cloth wrapped around the back of her neck and ran vertically down the front of both of her breasts to serve as their only support. This strip was hemmed to a second identical strip of cloth that circled all the way around her, underneath the curves of her bust, and just above the swell of her belly. There was even a big pink bow right in the middle of the strip, below the valley of her breathtaking cleavage.

The true genius, however, of the lingerie she was wearing was how it made Vessa's breasts spill out on either side of the cloth strips. Her breasts were exposed enough to fully drink in the gentle curves of her melons but at the same time, the silk hid just the right amount of her skin to tease me and to make me want to be teased even more. And they looked heavy and full like that, pushing out against the silk like they couldn't be contained for much longer. Her nipples were peeking at me through the fabric. I'd never seen her tits so strained and round from the pressure of so much milk inside them. They were almost too perfect to call tits anymore. Almost.

“W...wow,” I stammered. She was too sexy to take in all at once.

Her mouth curled into a bashful little smile. “How do you like me?”

Still shocked, I sat down on the bed to recover from my daze. Or I would have if the bed had been there. Instead, I fell right on my ass.

I sat up straight against the bed and adjusted my posture, trying to pretend that falling on the floor had been the plan all along but she just shook her head and giggled at me with her hands covering her mouth.

When I licked my lips, I looked at her like a wolf stalking a deer. Her smile disappeared and she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, moving her hands to cradle her belly protectively. She moved deliberately and slowly like prey does when it knows it's being stalked.

Vessa stood there for me to keep looking. And so I drank the rest of her beauty in. If her exquisite breasts were wrapped perfectly to show off how supple they were, then her precious belly was dressed perfectly to show off how fertile she was. She gave me a couple of slow turns so I could fully appreciate what she had on for me.

Opaque silk mesh fell down loosely from the silken strip below her breasts. The material made a tiny, flirtatious skirt around the bottom half of her torso and hovered above her panties, adding even more to her femininity. As the babydoll was a maternity cut, it had a slit in the material right down the middle of her belly, mirroring the gap above which revealed her cleavage. Her belly parted the mesh and the cloth fell away from her belly being too inadequate to properly cover up her immensely productive womb.

Her womb looked uncontrollable. Overstuffed with life. Vessa's belly early on in her pregnancy was kept softly round and in check by her strong core and ab muscles but now those same muscles were no match for her womb. Three of the largest unborn baby girls in the history of mankind grew healthier and stronger and fatter every day she carried them inside her body and that's why her belly looked like a sphere on her frame. The skin of her belly was absurdly tight but thanks to my constant rubbing, still unbelievably soft and smooth and blemish-free. She still carried her belly high on her frame showing clearly that despite her unbelievable size, she was still not ready to give birth. And it was obvious by her posture that she was proud to be the embodiment of fertility. Her shoulders were back, her belly thrust out and her back straight. She had to lean back to keep her balance even as she supported her belly from underneath with her hands. When she looked at me, her face told me that if I could somehow, then and there, put more of my babies inside of her, she would only love me more for it.

Vessa's hips, even this far into her pregnancy were still the widest part of her body but only just. If her engorged breasts and gravid belly made her fertile and feminine, then it was her hips that made her a woman. Through hard work, her body was still fit and toned but due to her pregnancy, somehow better proportioned. I wanted to pull her hips to me and have her sit down and grind on me the whole night.

Below her belly and well below the mesh silk skirt of her babydoll were her ruffle panties. They were black like her top and just as tiny and cute. They were designed to prove to me how suitable Vessa was for bearing children in the most lewd way. Her ass was too round for her panties and so I could see just a little bit of her bum cleavage peeking out of the top. And bum was the perfect word because of how cute her cheeks looked tightly wrapped up in ruffles. The ruffles stopped just above her pussy which was covered by smooth silk. They were low on her hips and so tight that I could see the silk push into her pussy, tempting me to go there myself. I looked carefully and even saw a tiny little zipper guarding access to her body.

Her panties were also her garter belt because four little clasps pulled her stockings up her smooth, shapely legs. The sheer material ended about a quarter of the way down her thighs and each stocking had a tiny matching pink bow on the top of each one.

She turned around on her “fuck me” heels to show me that naughty little black line that I love so much running down the miles and miles of her toned legs. Her heels were cherry red and tall enough that she shouldn't have worn them.

But even as sexy as her body was, it was her face that made me want to cum inside her. It was always her face that made me want to fuck her the most. Her big, seductive eyes lusted for me and her light eyebrow was lifted, teasing me to rush over and have her. She had a cute little upturned nose and soft cheeks despite her high, well-defined cheekbones. And lips just meant for pouting. Those lips were what men everywhere dreamed of wrapped around their cock but they belonged to me. Vessa's lips screamed fertility just by being as plump as they were. Her tender face was framed by the graceful curve of her feminine jawline and her lustrous hair. Due to being so far along in her pregnancy, her hair was outright glowing. The soft curls of her golden hair fell just past her shoulders and bounced at her slightest movement.

“Wow...” I said again.

She giggled and turned around for me once more.

“Come here.” I demanded.

“On your lap?”

“Yes, please.”

“But I won't be able to get up!”

“Good. Then then you can't get away from me.”

Embarrassed but smiling, she maneuvered carefully in her high heels, turned to the side, and I helped her sit down in my lap. Her long legs were sprawled out to my left and her butt was on my right thigh. My right arm was wrapped around her back to support her and my left went to work exploring her body.

“I like that zipper by the way,” I said.

“You mean this one?” She reached my hand under her belly and between her legs. She was drenched.

“Hrrmm! Mhm!” I pinched her panties until I found the zipper and pulled it down to finger her.

“Wait. Not yet,” she purred. “I want you to take all night. I want you to make me so dirty that no shower can clean me up in the morning.”

“Okay,” I squeaked. “What did you have in mind?”

“I have a surprise for you. Come with me.”

I helped her stand up and she put her coat back on. She looked presentable again but her stockings and shoes gave her away.

“I can't believe you wore that from home,” I said, “Weren't you cold?”

“No,” she said proudly. “Come on. We've got to make a stop at the lobby first.”

“Okay...”

She took me by the hand to the elevator. Vessa was too pregnant to walk down stairs safely in those high heels and we found a night attendant at the desk downstairs.

“Hello,” she said to him, “Is it too late for room service?”

“Oh no. We offer room service throughout the night should you desire it.”

“Wonderful!” Vessa said gleefully, clapping her hands together, “May I order some fruit and um, some uh, whipped cream?”

“That won't be a problem. We'll have a fruit platter sent up to you shortly. May I ask what room?”

“Actually, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to customize my order please. It's my cravings, you see!” she stepped back from the counter to display her belly. “A bit silly I suppose...”

“Not at all, and that shouldn't be a problem. It will take extra time to prepare however. What would you like?”

“Could I have...cherries, grapes and some honeydew melon?”

“Of course.”

“Oh! And some peaches and cantaloupes, please.”

“Cantaloupes? Whole ones, madam?”

“Oh yes, a few of those at least. And could they be cut in long strips for me?”

“And some bananas!” I blurted out.

“Ooo! Especially bananas!” Vessa agreed.

The attendant lifted his eyebrow with derision, “Strips and bananas then. Will that be all?”

“That should do it... Melted chocolate would be divine if you have some of that too.”

“We do.”

“Yum! That too!”

“Chocolate as well. This will not all fit on one platter, I'm afraid.”

“Oh, that's okay. We'll be wanting three anyway,” she said.

He seemed skeptical that we were serious but he was a professional. “And what room would you like this delivered to?”

“210,” I said.

“Wait, make that 400 instead please.”

“400? Are you sure?”

“Yes please. That's my room. Remember? I booked it a little while ago.”

“Oh, I remember. 400 it is. It should take about an hour to prepare.”

“Great!” Vessa said.

She took me by the hand again and pulled me back to the elevator. When we were inside I said, “You booked a room?”

“I knew we were going to need a big room for tonight. And besides, your bed is way too small.”

We got out and walked down the fourth floor hallway and she fished in her pocket for the door key.

Room 400 was one of the hotel suites and was even more lovely than my room. It even had a four-poster bed.

She pulled me into the room and took me to the kitchen table where there were two large paper bags. I sat down and she stood next to me while she reached into the bags pulling out one by one: two bottles of lubricant, bondage rope, two blindfolds, four bottles of body oil, four pairs of cuffs, a ball gag, feathers, anal beads, a butt plug, and a vibrating dildo. Everything was still in its packaging.

“You came prepared,” I said.

“We did.”

“We?”

Vessa walked over to the bed and pulled back the curtains. Sprawled out on it was Alex. She was lying on her side with her head propped up on her arm and her other slowly stroking her pregnant tummy. But while Vessa's lingerie was coquettish, Alex's was downright slutty. Her whole body was covered, from head to toe, in a fine black bodystocking, save for an opening barely big enough to fit her tits through, and another right between her legs for easy access.

“Oh my god,” I said.

Alex's lingerie was simple but her body looked so good because of it. She looked due now. The baby was incredibly big for the sixth month and her body looked like she was getting ready for labor. Her breasts were supple with milk just like Vessa's but also like Vessa, her breasts were firm from pressure and genetics. Vessa's figure was still more sultry and shapely than Alex's but Alex still had a body that could rival any gorgeous Brazilian bikini model, and that would go double for her tush.

Alex's belly was just as firm as her butt although it was more pliable than Vessa's. She still had room to grow even if her belly was a perfect egg shape on her frame. It bulged against the netting of her bodystocking as a reminder that her belly was always getting bigger and wouldn't fit in a couple weeks.

“Say hi Daddy!” Alex said to her unborn baby. “Oomph, she kicked! Did you see?”

“Mhm...” And it was true. Even from this far away I could see her skin undulate.

“She's so feisty. Probably because she's so big already. Isn't that right, Vessa?”

“That's right, my Love. Let me feel!”

Vessa sat down on the bed by Alex's belly and rubbed over the fine netting until she felt a kick with her hand. “Oh, hi there Cutie! I love you too! She loves her Aunt Vessa.”

“I think she loves you for making her so big inside her Mama.”

“She'll be just like her big sisters. Maybe I can get them to kick and say hi.”

Vessa scooched over so their bellies were mashed together and she lifted up her babydoll to show them moving around inside her. But even as they moved, Vessa's belly grumbled and growled from hunger. A bit embarrassed, she laughed and said, “Always hungry, aren't they?”

“I wouldn't have it any other way,” said Alex. “Come sit down with us,” she said to me.

I sat down between them. Alex pushed herself up and they leaned against me. So I was sitting between my knocked-up Brazilian ex-flight attendant lover on my left and my super-pregnant sexy wife on my right. I was like a kid in a candy store. I had no idea where to begin.

That's when I saw it: three stitches on my wife's perfect head.

“What the hell is this?!” I demanded, standing up. “What happened to your head?!”

“Shh, shh. Come here,” Vessa said, tugging at my hand.

“Turn to the side, I want to see!”

Vessa shifted and tilted her head back. I took my phone out and shined the light on her scalp. “You got these today?”

She nodded, turning back to me on the bed. “I really had to exercise and – ”

“And I wasn't there!” I got on my knees and put my head on what little of her lap was left.

“It was my fault! Not yours! I shouldn't have – ”

“I can't believe I wasn't there...”

“Shh...”

“Are you okay?”

“Of course.”

“And...” I put my hand on her belly.

“They're all very healthy.”

“Vessa kept them safe and sound, Philip,” Alex reassured me.

“Here,” Vessa said, taking my phone, “Sit down again.”

I sat between the two of them and said, “I should have stayed even if you hated me for it.”

“I'm the one to blame Honey, not you! I wasn't careful enough and I threw you out...”

“You can say that all you want, but I still wasn't there to help you when I should have been. I'm never leaving you like that again.”

“Ohh,” said Alex crying, “You two are so beautiful!”

“You have no idea,” Vessa said, tearing up herself, “Do you know what he said to me earlier?”

“Oh, no...” I fell all the way back on the bed with my arms out in embarrassment.

Vessa told Alex everything we said to one another downstairs. And each word only made them both cry even more. I blamed pregnancy hormones...

When Vessa was finished, Alex wiped the tears from her face and asked, “Did you really mean that?”

“Every word.”

Vessa stretched out next to me on her side and gave me a loving kiss on the cheek. Then Alex did too. They pulled my arms around them and we sat there for a few minutes while they stared at me with dorky smiles on their faces.

“I couldn't ask for a better husband.”

“Trust me, I'm the lucky one,” I said.

“That's also true,” she laughed.

“You've been good to us too though,” Alex said, “You've been such a perfect man throughout our pregnancies, getting us whatever we want in the middle of the night, cleaning up after our morning sickness...”

“Rubbing our feet and our backs... I mean you've read more books about pregnancy than both of us together!”

“But more than anything, you make us feel so sexy while we're pregnant.”

“Because you are. I would do anything to make either one of you two happy.”

“Every woman should have someone like you,” Alex said, snaking her hand up my shirt to rub my chest.

“Careful,” Vessa laughed, “I'm willing to share, but don't forget, he belongs to me!”

“Mmm, that's fine... I'm happy enough to have this,” she cooed, patting her belly. And as if on cue, Alex's belly rumbled from hunger as well.

“Oh no!” Vessa turned my head to look at her and purred, “Our yummy fruit and cream won't be here for a while. How should we fill Alex's hungry tummy?”

She was so sexy. I looked at Alex and asked, “Would you like some milk?”

She nodded eagerly.

“How much milk can you drink?”

“I'm going to have all of it!” she grinned.

“Good. I'm going to make sure both of your bellies get even fatter tonight.” I sat up and looked at the head of the king-size bed we were on. It had tons of pillows. I arranged them so they could lay comfortably next to each other and said, “Vessa drinks first. She's been waiting longer and your boobs are already out for her.” I picked Alex up in my arms and set her carefully down on the left side of the bed. Then I picked up Vessa and set her down on a bunch of pillows in the middle of the bed, leaving enough room for me, and lower than Alex so her breasts were easy to suckle from. Their bellies were so big that their bodies had to angle awkwardly away from one another but that didn't stop Vessa from greedily latching onto Alex's aroused nipple like her life depended on it.

They both moaned softly together as Vessa's mouth slurped and pumped back and forth on Alex's plump breast. Desperate to drink even faster, Vessa put her arm around Alex and pulled her chest into her face.

Over on the table, I took the bondage rope and a pen from a desk and, going over to Alex, I wrapped one end of it all the way around her belly over her belly button and marked it on the rope.

Curious, she giggled and asked, “What's this for?”

“You thought I was kidding, huh? About making you bigger tonight?”

“Don't you worry, we're working on it!” Alex said. She took my hand and placed it on her belly. “Oh! Your hands are so cold!”

“Sorry, Gorgeous.” I pinched the nipple Vessa wasn't attached to and accidentally released a bit of the precious pressurized milk contained therein.

“Don't waste it!” Alex said, “Can't you see she's hungry?” She brushed a bit of Vessa's hair from her face lovingly and reached over as far as she could to pat her belly.

“Oops!”

Walking around the bed, I measured Vessa the same way I did Alex. Needless to say, Vessa's measurement used much more rope.

Vessa stopped drinking briefly to plead, “Take your clothes off and spoon me! And get some oil!”

A trail of clothing was left in my wake as I grabbed the oil from the kitchen table. Hopping on the bed, Vessa stopped again to make sure I was where she wanted me to be. She took my left leg between her own to dry hump. I say dry but really she was anything but. Slick oil poured into my hand from the bottle and I teased the mesh up off of Vessa's belly and slapped a whole mess of it right on top of her. She interlocked her fingers with mine as I made sure to kneed the stuff into her smooth skin, keeping rhythm with her lustful bucking on my leg.

When she finished the first breast, Vessa still had Alex pinned to her with her other arm wrapped underneath her body. Alex couldn't get away even if she wanted to. She clearly loved it, however, pure contentment written across her face.

Her muffled Mmmphs and groans merged with the sounds her sloppy sucking. Pulling her hair back more, I sucked on her earlobe, something I know makes her tingle all over. Her moans turned to whimpers and she pulled at her own hard nipples, eager for more pleasure. I saw a little of her own milk leak out.

“Careful, Love,” I said. “Don't you want to keep it all inside for Alex to have later?”

“Mmhmm,” she whined.

I moved my hand off her abdomen to cup her breast but she took it away quick, putting it back on her shiny, round belly, telling me what sensations she really needed.

“Talk to me...Baby. Tell me what you...like!” Vessa said between breaths.

“I like watching you suck your lover's milk. Pull her closer! Don't let her get away from you, Baby!”

I saw Vessa's fingertips sink into the skin of Alex's side as she clutched her harder.

“Oh!” Alex was surprised when Vessa jerked her even more into her face.

I kissed her bare shoulder. “I like feeling how wet you are.” And again.

“Mmmmm,” she purred. “Do you like...me...when I'm...wet?”

“I love it when you're wet for me.”

“Unnngh...Why, Baby?”

“I love it when you feel good.”

“Huuungh!” she panted. Her cheeks were sucking in further. She gripped my leg harder. Moved faster. “Do you...want your preg...nant girl... to be happy?”

“That's all I want!” I whispered past her earlobe.

And she gushed all over my leg. Her mouth sucked hard one last time, making Alex yelp. The breast popped free from her mouth and Alex rolled on her back, panting herself.

Vessa leaned back into me and turned her body more so she could thank me for her orgasm with a lustful kiss.

“Is my pregnant girl happy?” I whispered between kisses.

“Mhmm,” she moaned. “I want more though.”

“Name it.”

“Can I surprise you?”

“As long as it makes you happy, I don't care.”

“Yay! Can you help me up?”

I helped her sit up and pulled her to her feet. She grabbed her phone and said, “I'm gonna shower and check on our order real quick. I'll be a few minutes.”

“They'll be here...come back to bed. I'm not done with you yet.”

“I know,” she smiled. “I just wanna know how much longer we have to wait. Why don't you get Alex ready for round two?”

“Yeah,” Alex agreed with devilish eyes, “Make sure I'm ready for round two!”

I grinned and jumped back into bed.

“Oooh, it's still wet there,” I laughed.

“From Vessa? I bet it smells delicious.” Alex got on all fours and crawled over to me and sniffed around. “Mmm!”

“Turn around. I'm gonna smell you,” I demanded.

With a lewd grin, she did as she was told and I sat up right into her pussy, breathing in deeply, getting my fill of her musty, sweaty sex. I kissed her tenderly, ripping the netting over her crotch for better access with my mouth. Her belly was hanging down right where my free hand was so I palmed it, pushing against her skin. Feeling her abdomen was healthy and strong comforted me.

“Silly Goose! Round two means she wants a second meal from me, not round two of sex!”

“We'll do that later. Right now I'm the one that's having a meal. Now sit on my face.” I laid back on the bed and pulled at her hips.

Alex giggled and put her hands on my thighs. She took her fingers on each hand and walked them down my thigh, tickling each and every spot as she went. The fingers marched forward as she stretched out her body along my own, over my knees and along my shins. I saw her pussy better with every inch and her belly between her legs expand up and down from each breath. Then she gripped my ankles with her hands and her body was prostrated on top of me. Alex's belly was too proud, however, to disappear and was quite right instead to bulge out on my chest, elevating her pussy in defiance and out of convenience for me. Proud that I should have to suffer such an inconvenience, I sat up on my elbows and wrapped my lips around hers.

I moaned and hummed to vibrate for her and flicked her clit with my tongue. I felt her thighs up and down noting every muscle twitch and nervous movement.

Soon her motions sped up. Her hand went away from my leg to tug at her breast. Back and forth she ground into my face, except for her belly for it was too big and her skin stuck to mine.

Vessa's shower water stopping long ago, she waddled back in stuffed perfectly once again in her lingerie piece du jour.

She growled like a tiger and crawled on the bed toward me. My wife slapped Alex's ass hard, just enough to be uncomfortable.

“Mmmm. Look at you two,” she turned around to Alex and quietly said, “I bet you're ready to come, aren't you? Look how hot and sticky you are. Push that tongue in a little more for me?” she purred to her pregnant friend.

“Huhngh!” Alex moaned. Her body went back one more time and she was spent. Exhausted, she rolled over onto her back.

We both laid next to the tired woman, stroking her sweaty body as she recovered.

I went to the kitchen, got her some water and she sat up on the bed with help from Vessa. The plump cushions at the head of the bed looked comfy so I plopped down in them, perfectly content with the world.

Knock knock knock! The door yelled immediately. Of course. Who else but room service?

I threw on my pants and opened the door to a young bellboy pushing a huge cart with three covered platters on it.

“Three, eh, fruit trays, sir?” he asked.

“You're a lifesaver, lad! I'll take that and you take this.” I handed him a bunch of bills from my wallet and wheeled the cart in the suite.

But my spot on the bed was indeed comfy so I silently declared break time and plopped down once again on the cushions. Alex thought I looked comfy so she crawled on over to me with her cup of water and laid in between my legs, falling back against me.

“That looks nice.” Vessa lamented.

“It is nice,” Alex said.

Alex sipped from her cup and handed it to me when it was empty. Her hands began massaging her breasts in circular motions.

“I'm sorry, Love, did I make you sore there?” Vessa asked.

“Oh no. I feel great! I just thought this helps me, you know, make milk.”

Vessa beamed, “It does! But perhaps bigger hands would help? I'll get you lots more water.” She got off the bed.

Alex lifted her hands off her breasts and I took over. It was so heavenly that we were both fully catatonic, not a tense muscle between the two of us

Alex drank more water from the cup Vessa gave her and we sat there content to just be.
L86
Rookie

Postby L86 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:24 pm

“I'm lonely,” Vessa pouted after watching us for a while.

“Aww. Come here, darling,” Alex said with open arms.

Vessa crawled up to her on her side to avoid any unnecessary belly collision and they locked lips. I was still massaging her breasts so Alex was limp as a noodle but Vessa teased her by pulling away from their kiss.

“No fair! I'm comfy here! I don't wanna move.”

Her belly growled.

“Baby needs you to,” Vessa smiled.

“Oh, fine. I guess I am pretty starving...”

I pushed Alex up and enjoyed watching the two heavily pregnant women play musical chairs on a bed for my lap. Eventually Vessa wrapped my arms around her and I sat the two of us up so Alex could access my wife's breasts a bit easier.

Alex was off to Vessa's side on all fours when she began suckling. While Vessa sucked from Alex with pure greed, Alex took a far more seductive, sexual approach like she was trying to compete against her own lover. She pursed her lips on the breast, entirely swallowing the nipple, and she looked right into my eyes. Her eyelids were slow when she blinked, heavy with lust. Each sip drew her cheeks in and we watched her throat gulp down every drop.

I stroked Vessa's breast for Alex hoping to make sure she got everything. Vessa leaned up to push her two soft pillows onto my own lips. With my other hand I traced the silk of her lingerie over her body, pushing it gently into her skin.

“Where did you find this? I love it.”

“I hoped you would. It's custom.”

“Custom?”

“Yeah, got it today.”

“How on earth...”

“My girlfriend owed me a favor and she's a seamstress.”

“So that's why it took you so long to – ”

“Yeah, I'm sorry.”

“Don't be, you're always worth the wait. I just can't believe she made this so quickly.”

“She's really good.”

“I noticed.”

“We're still gonna have to make up for that lost time tonight.”

“Oh, that goes without saying,” I agreed.

Alex kept going and going and going. She spent as much time on Vessa's first breast as Vessa took on both of Alex's. And when she was done with the first, milk was seeping out around her lips and falling down her chin. She sucked like a champ and then let go, ready to move to Vessa's other side.

“Oh, you've got a little there,” Vessa said, pointing to her lips.

Alex leaned down and mashed her milky lips onto Vessa's. Vessa bit Alex's lips and cleaned the milk off of them. Then she licked Alex's chin clean too and went all the way down her throat where milk had dribbled down.

“Tasty,” she growled.

Alex laid down on her side inviting us to do the same so I spooned Vessa once again and Alex latched onto Vessa's ripe breast.

She closed her eyes this time and took it slower than the first. More delicate. I watched and held Vessa, already massaging her other breast to jump-start her lactation.

Vessa carefully leaned over to pat Alex's belly and said, “Oh my, baby must be hungry. I remember the first time you drank from me you could barely finish everything! This time's much better. Good girl.”

When Alex finished, she was tired from all of Vessa's heavy milk but more than satisfied. As she relaxed, I took the rope that I had measured their bellies with and wrapped it around the two women. Vessa was bigger by a quarter centimeter and Alex grew by two!

“Oh, that's not enough,” Vessa complained. “I want more.”

“How about some fruit?” I asked.

“I almost forgot! Oof! It's so hard to get off this bed these days.”

I got up and walked her over to the bountiful feast of fruit we had ordered. Alex, curious herself, peeked over our shoulders and moseyed in between us.

Vessa uncovered a pool of molten chocolate, dipping her finger in it. She turned to us, bringing her finger to her lips and closed her eyes, sucking all the chocolate from her finger, her swollen lips puckered all around her digit.

“Mmmm. So good.” She dipped her finger again and let Alex lick it off.

“Very,” Alex's eyes lit up.

They turned to me looking for a cue.

They looked delicious themselves, so pregnant and decorated I thought I wouldn't mind watching them stuff themselves for a while. Two armless chairs were by the kitchen table and I set them facing the bed, right next to it. I took their hands and sat them both down on a chair and wheeled the food onto either side of them.

I laid on my stomach on the bed, propping up my head with my hands and commanded, “Eat.”

And they did as they were told. Vessa thought the peaches looked particularly good and puckered her lips up to one, and bit into it, forcing messy juice to flow into her waiting belly but some escaped around her lips and down her neck. Alex leaned over and cleaned Vessa up for her with her own mouth. Then she took a huge bite of a big banana and mashed it against her cheek before swallowing with an audible gulp.

They stared at me while they ate like I wanted them to. Looking down into my eyes, they ate slow and deliberately, making sure I knew how much they savored every bite. Alex's belly filled her lap in her upright chair, the netting of her outfit strained even more against her tummy pushed out as it was. Vessa's belly, on the other hand, dominated the whole chair as our triplets were fed more and more fruit. Her belly's domain ended where here breasts began, they were too plump to be overshadowed. Her panties couldn't even be seen but her babydoll parted dutifully to allow her stomach to expand.

They dipped strawberries in chocolate and fed each other sloppily. Chocolate fell into their cleavage with nothing but fingers to clean it up. More juice dripped down their chins, this time from cantaloupe and honeydew melon.

Vessa put a cherry in her mouth, stem and all. Her blue, heavy eyes watched me for a minute as her tongue maneuvered inside her mouth. She pulled out the stem tied in a tight knot. “When are you going to feed me?” She asked.

I sat up and pulled them both to the bed sitting facing me, one on either side. From the closest tray, I dipped a strawberry and put it into her mouth, rubbing her belly for her as she chewed.

I fed them all the strawberries, most of the cantaloupe and two bananas each. Soon, Alex moaned, “I think I'm full.”

“Maybe you can rub her and help her fit more in there,” Vessa suggested.

I picked up the tray and put it between them and grabbed the oil. They kept eating as I oiled their growing bellies. Alex after a minute or two was eager to eat more and the two of them finished off the rest of the tray.

When they were both full, Vessa leaned back on her arms, her belly thrust out in front of her and said, “I can't eat another bite!”

“I'm glad. Did you enjoy everything?” I asked.

“Mhm,” Alex chirped, “I hope you enjoyed watching.”

“I did. Now what shall we do?”

“You!” they both said in unison. Alex got the hiccups and we laughed even more.

Vessa waddled over to the kitchen and grabbed a blindfold and the handcuffs.

“Put this on and lie down. We're gonna have our way with you now.”

Wishing I was already living ten seconds in the future, I tied the blindfold around my head and a mouth that tasted very much like Vessa's kissed me. Then her hand pushed my forehead and I fell over on a bunch of pillows.

They cuffed my arms and legs to each corner of the bed and I could barely move as they secured the gag over me. I felt two pairs of lips on me then, one girl kissed my stomach, the other my elbow. They roamed over my torso without touching me at all save for their plush lips. They wanted to torture me.

“Why are these still on?” Alex asked, speaking about my pants. She must have been the one kissing my stomach. She playfully bit my leg through my pants and growled, “Grrrr...”

“Is that the sound the monster makes?” Vessa giggled.

“No, it's the sound I make when I want the monster.”

“In that case,” Vessa replied, “Grrrr...” She ambled her body over my own to join Alex. She put my zipper between her teeth and pulled opened the fly and unfastened the clasp.

Then they both pulled my pant legs down with their teeth all the way off.

“That's better,” Alex purred.

“Oh my, Monster looks angry!”

“It's okay, I know how to please him!” Alex teased my inner thigh with kisses and licked me but didn't touch my balls or shaft. It was worse than torture.

“That's not how you please him!” said Vessa playing along, “He likes tickling!” and I felt her weight leave the bed.

“Does he like feathers?”

“He loves them! See if you can...uh...keep him happy while I get some,” Vessa said.

Alex kept up her shenanigans around my groin, brushing me with her lips or lightly pushing me with her tongue, or blowing over my genitals. I squirmed and wiggled, my wrists dug into the cuffs. I wanted so badly to break free and just take her.

Oddly, Vessa didn't get back on the bed for another few minutes but I knew when she did because the first feather that touched me made my whole body jump. I was very ticklish.

They both giggled like schoolgirls. Now they used their feathers on me from my feet to my armpits to my sides and neck and of course the tip of my penis. My wrists dug into the cuffs after what once was just my wiggling became violent thrashing. I was surprised the cuffs didn't break.

More lips, more feathers, and now more licking. Soon my whole torso was jumping off the bed the few inches it could. My own frustrated growls fought their own playfully sexy growls.

“Streetlamp!” Vessa cried. It was our safeword.

They stopped. I gagged confusion.

“Oh Baby! Your wrists! I'm so sorry.”

“Hrmm​m?” I said into the gag.

“Your skin broke from the cuffs!”

She pulled the gag out.

“It's fine! Just keep going!”

“No it's not fine! Here,” she said as she uncuffed one of my hands.

I put my hand behind my head to pull the blindfold down to look at the damage.

“NO!” they both yelled.

“Keep your blindfold on!” Alex said, “We'll uh, wash you up.” She got off and went to the bathroom.

“Do you want to keep going?” Vessa asked.

“Yeah!...”

“No, I mean tied up.”

“I want you to just do whatever you were going to do. I'll worry about my wrists later.”

“I think one of us bleeding profusely in a day is one too many so Alex is gonna clean you up first.”

“Ughhh,” I complained.

“Don't worry, my Darling. We have all...” she kissed my cock, “...night...” and again, “...long...”

It was a bit of a relief to have someone touch my cock so I didn't complain when I was re-gagged nor while Alex washed up my wrists and tied my arms and legs to the bed with the bondage rope instead of the cuffs. Vessa kept me docile with her touch. The rope was much better anyway. It was much more comfortable to roleplay with my hands tugging on rope than with my wrists digging into cuffs.

When she was all done, I felt Alex get back onto the bed and the feather torture began once again. Their mouths kissed me and then licked me and then their mouths sucked on my skin. Then I felt a mouth suck softly on my testicle. And though I enjoyed it, I was just so relieved to move on to the next part whatever it would be.

And it was a combination of oral sex from one and a massage from the other. She was doing things I wasn't used to like licking my scrotum with her tongue while she was sucking on me. She put my organ in her mouth for fun but she spent most of her time pleasuring my testicles. I enjoyed her roleplaying as a ball-worshiper but I really needed to cum.

Vessa's hands oiled me down in the meantime. She rubbed my biceps and shoulders and all the skin on my torso accessible to her. Smooth hands explored my pectorals and my abdominals with an obvious sort of selfishness to their task.

I was pleasured by them for a while and my restlessness got worse and worse. Vessa knew I was nearly at my breaking point and she stopped, placing her hand over my heart and running her other oil-slick hand through my hostage hair.

“I think he's ready. His heart is going to jump out of his chest!” she told Alex. And Vessa curled her body into mine, laying down next to me so her mouth was right next to my ear. I could feel her huge, turgid belly mash into my side.

Alex kept sucking on my balls like it was her mission in life.

“Remember that night you pumped your cum into Alex's body?” she whispered into my ear, curling my hair around it.

I nodded.

“Remember how hard she begged you for a baby?”

“Mhmm,” I mumbled.

“And you didn't know what to do? You probably thought I'd be so angry with you for fathering a child with another woman. Is that so?”

I bobbed my head yes again.

“You shouldn't have worried. I wanted you to do it. I wanted you to fuck her full of babies.”

She licked my ear.

Alex deep-throated me.

“We arranged that night for you to do it. Alex and me. She told me what she wanted and just like that,” she snapped her fingers, “my nipples were hard as a rock. I meant what I said in that studio, Baby. I could watch you impregnate women all. Day. Long.”

Alex really had me going. She stopped throating me and went back to gently kissing my cock and balls. She was teasing me even more.

“I needed your children inside me first of course but I think we were all of one hour into our marriage before you took care of that, fucking your babies into me. I bet I was pregnant before we even were on our honeymoon. So when the first opportunity came around to fulfill my fantasy, I took it. I know how much it makes you hard too. Look how eager you are. I bet if Alex wasn't already swollen with child you'd knock her up again if I asked you to, wouldn't you?”

I nodded again.

“Do you trust me, my Love?”

“Mhmm!” I gagged again.

“Did you really mean you'll do anything to make me happy?”

She removed my gag so I could scream, “Yes!”

“Then I want you to break my rules and fuck her pussy again.”

I turned my head to look at her, forgetting the blindfold was still on. When Alex came back into our lives, Vessa laid down some three way ground rules between the three of us to help prevent lust from becoming love. They were both free to do whatever they wanted together but since Alex was carrying my baby, Vessa had several rules, and the most important two forbade us from vaginal sex and we couldn't kiss each other above the shoulders.

“I want to watch you fuck her pussy again so badly. Will you?”

“Yes!” I arched my back like a wild animal. I had to break free or fuck something immediately. Or both.

“Good,” she purred, kissing my cheek. “Will you fill her with all your cum?”

“Yes!” I pulled the ropes with my arms and legs hoping to snap the bed in half. My whole body was raging!

“Then do it!” she commanded.

Vessa put a hand over my groin to calm me long enough for Alex to climb on top of my cock. Alex planted her legs along my sides and I felt her take me inside her one inch at a time. I was trembling, she was going so slowly. She was lowering herself onto me in a reverse-cowgirl position and all at once, I felt her ass come to rest on my body, Vessa took her hand off of me and I became the stud Vessa wanted me to be.

Even tied up I made her ride me. I knew she was pregnant but I couldn't control myself. I bucked her and pounded her and made her match my insanity just to keep from falling off the bed. Vessa never stopped me and Alex just leaned back with her arms on the bed for stability.

So I kept going. The bed creaked. It screamed. I wanted everyone in the building to hear.

I had to fill her belly again. For my Vessa.

And I erupted. I got it out of me and into her. Alex pulled it out of me with her pussy muscles. I stopped bucking to pump it into her. All of it.

Vessa wiped my sweat from my forehead and kissed my lips, cooing her satisfaction. “Mmmm, get it all in there, my Love. More and more needs to get in there! Push it all in. Do it for me.”

I couldn't feel my muscles by the time I was done.

But the two girls let me catch my breath. They could tell I was lightheaded.

“I love you,” Vessa whispered to me as she kissed me.

She played with my tongue to calm me. Her plump lips mashed up against my own and her warm hand held my cheek.

Alex was still breathing heavy with my cock still inside her and she didn't even get off me as she rotated around and she laid her body flat on on mine with my cock still plugging her –

What the fuck?

Where was her belly?!

I pulled again at the ropes binding my arms and I broke Vessa's kiss to look down my torso at a head that was laid down right under my chin. I still couldn't see because of the damn blindfold!

“Alex?!” I asked the room.

“Yes?” she purred. That's when I felt her climb into bed, her full belly mashed up against my other side.

My cock was buried inside some completely unknown woman.

And I just came in her.

And she was apparently insistent on using me to keep anything from escaping her pussy. She wouldn't budge from my chest and her thighs were clamped on my hips, locking mine to hers.

“Who's on me?” I laughed, it was too surreal to do anything else.

“I am!” said the unknown girl. Her voice was cute and bubbly and energetic. She just sounded fuckable.

“Do you want to see who you just fucked?” Vessa teased.

“Yeah.” I was all smiles.

Vessa took my blindfold off and the first thing I saw were two huge green eyes under a mane of straight, deep red hair pulled back by a white headband.

I just fucked an Irish girl!

And she was cute. She propped her head up on her folded arms on my chest. Not a day over 22, I saw that she had an adorable little nose and her wide mouth looked incapable of forming any expression that wasn't a smile. She even had freckles. They were small but prominent and they were only on the bridge of her nose and on her cheeks under her eyes. Her eyes were round and just as happy as her mouth. Everything about her was cute from her heart-shaped face to the perkiness of her cheeks and her full but confident eyebrows.

“Well this is quite a surprise,” I said.

“Philip, this is Kelly, Kelly, this is Philip.” Said Vessa.

“Nice to meet you,” I laughed.

“Nice to meet you!” Kelly chirped, grinding her hips on my cock.

“Kelly's from Ireland, and she wants to have your baby,” Alex giggled.

“I noticed.”

“They told me you like pregnant girls.”

I was amazed at how well Kelly spoke Norwegian though she did have a thick Irish accent.

“I do!”

“I could be a pregnant girl.”

Vessa laughed, “I'm pretty sure you just became one!”

“Yay!” Kelly cheered. “I've always wanted a cute little baby and a cute little belly.”

“Oh I'll give you a belly alright, but I'm not sure how little it will be...”

And the four of us laughed long enough to make me hard inside Kelly again.
L86
Rookie

Previous

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories