View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Cris Taliana

Post pregnant video links here.

Cris Taliana

Postby supersonic » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:44 pm

We have probably all seen this video of sexy preggo Cris Taliana getting fucked, but I was wondering if she did any other work while pregnant. She had a perfect sexy ass and belly when she was knocked up. I would love to see her even bigger.
supersonic
Veteran

Re: Cris Taliana

Postby Belly Button » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:23 am

She's pretty big for six months... I still struggle to believe that! I would have said she was at least another month further along if she hadn't have said. Incredible...

Without too much new/additional searching around, I've only ever come across that one video on a couple of different video clip sites. I gave up a while ago. I never found any more, unfortunately. Ironically, there must be at least half a dozen videos of her out there not pregnant that I know of - which just adds to the frustration.
Belly Button
Rookie

Postby supersonic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:53 am

Its a shame. She was PERFECT when she was pregnant. Nice big belly, no stretch marks, boobies nicely swollen, a little extra junk in the trunk...even her pussy and asshole were perfectly hairless! Would have made for some GREAT videos!
supersonic
Veteran

Postby supersonic » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:19 pm

vlcsnap-2016-02-12-13h34m31s873.png
Delicious pregnant ass. :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
supersonic
Veteran

Return to Videos