A couple changes have been made since my last post in this section.
The upgrade to a dedicated server actually took place around 8/4 and ever since then I am pleased to report I have noticed 0 Internal Server Errors, 0 Resource related errors, and 0 images that failed to load on the web pages.
The other change I've made relates to image attachments on message board posts. After I increased the maximum dimensions for image attachments restrictions were removed, however, larger images were way too big for the screen and it was not visually appealing at all.
Now you can still upload larger images, but they will automatically resize for easy viewing and you can simply click the image to view its full dimensions.