View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Pregnant Fashion Show Casting

Updates, News, Announcements. PregnantXXXForum and other sites.

Postby Danielle Maye » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:09 am

Hey guys, id like to say hello and show you a new clip ive uploaded to my clips4sale site, this time next year hopefully it could be the real deal pregnancy.
Than ill have plenty more to show you.
Please take a look. XX

Another happy customer
hello Danielle Maye
I was wondering if you could do a custom model casting interview with twist?
I was thinking that you are a college student and see a flyer for models wanted to fashion off the newest clothes line. you apply and get a casting interview you walk in and you are wearing a tight stretchy dress in heels and you say a little back ground about your self and then ask what is the clothing you be modeling off and you are shocked to find out that its maternity and you say that you not pregnant and you are handed a deflated balloon and a pump and blow up the balloon while its under your dress to the size of a full term baby you can make it a slow process and act sexy while doing. (if you don't have pump then you can just blow it up with your mouth and put I in your dress) and you then walk around acting like its heavy with your hands on your back and waddle. you are given a few other clothes to try on as well (you can pick them out as long as there tight no loss shirts or dresses please). after a while you are given the job and you are excited to start.
Danielle Maye XXX

http://clips4sale.com/58355/12608611
Danielle Maye
Rookie

Return to Site Updates