Pregnant XXX Forum Menu
View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register
 

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

RIP(?) Preggo philia.com

Discuss general topics here, have a good time.

RIP(?) Preggo philia.com

Postby jolocke90 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:57 am

An Irish blogger had her twin belly pics put up on Preggo philia and apparently she had the website shut down. Article I read was from 16 June so its been about a week and I just found out today, 25 June. Anyone know if its coming back?
jolocke90
Rookie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: RIP(?) Preggo philia.com

Postby peacharizona » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:57 am

so i was there till yesterday... and it just disappeared today .
wat a cunt. she posted her own photos, and now she sued to take her pic down.
i study law. it was her free will to post shit. and now she got offended and suing the fuckign website?

honestly that's like a girl who woke up the next morning, and calling it rape cuz she doesn't remember. bitch we didn't even fuck.
peacharizona
Rookie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Re: RIP(?) Preggo philia.com

Postby orta03 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:01 am

Boy, I hope that's not the case. If anything, all she had to do was ask for the pics to be taken down. I hope this just a case of web hosting issues. They(admin of the forum) were in the pricess moving to a new host site.
orta03
Rookie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:12 am

Re: RIP(?) Preggo philia.com

Postby jolocke90 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:23 am

peacharizona wrote:so i was there till yesterday... and it just disappeared today .
wat a cunt. she posted her own photos, and now she sued to take her pic down.
i study law. it was her free will to post shit. and now she got offended and suing the fuckign website?

honestly that's like a girl who woke up the next morning, and calling it rape cuz she doesn't remember. bitch we didn't even fuck.


Apparently some people were posing as her on there and was trying to get other people to post belly pics so I think legally she was right to take action. Isn't posing as someone else online a crime?
jolocke90
Rookie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: RIP(?) Preggo philia.com

Postby lovebellies707 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:57 pm

Posts and registrations have now been disabled (28 June) as part of our migration. Direct questions on the migration here: server and database migration
lovebellies707
Rookie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Re: RIP(?) Preggo philia.com

Postby Victor Bravo » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:49 pm

...Pretty sure I tried to warn Preggophillia about this a while ago. Not surprisingly, my warning fell on deaf ears. I'm just a nobody on that note.

This incident is to be expected and it's opened a door that can never again be closed: Not only was the victim in this case a popular blogger but the idiot made the fatal error of setting up a fake Facebook account posing as her. Sucks for Preggophillia since 9 out of 10 times the idiots who go that far are based in Europe of Asia. The incident was featured on Inside Edition in July and the victim has vowed to bring attention to Preggophilla and sites like it.

I would not want to be traced to that site if I was a regular member. Glad I left when I did, lol.
Victor Bravo
Rookie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:28 pm

Re: RIP(?) Preggo philia.com

Postby zombo » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:24 pm

Victor Bravo wrote:...Pretty sure I tried to warn Preggophillia about this a while ago. Not surprisingly, my warning fell on deaf ears. I'm just a nobody on that note.

This incident is to be expected and it's opened a door that can never again be closed: Not only was the victim in this case a popular blogger but the idiot made the fatal error of setting up a fake Facebook account posing as her. Sucks for Preggophillia since 9 out of 10 times the idiots who go that far are based in Europe of Asia. The incident was featured on Inside Edition in July and the victim has vowed to bring attention to Preggophilla and sites like it.

I would not want to be traced to that site if I was a regular member. Glad I left when I did, lol.


I hear you! I called it quits recently cause of some nut job on there telling people to go into public and pose as doctors, in order to get a feel. He acts like it isn't a big deal or anything, but when you're on a site that is also in the public eye and make comments like that, it makes all those with this fetish look bad.
zombo
Rookie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:21 am

Re: RIP(?) Preggo philia.com

Postby Victor Bravo » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:11 am

zombo wrote:
I hear you! I called it quits recently cause of some nut job on there telling people to go into public and pose as doctors, in order to get a feel. He acts like it isn't a big deal or anything, but when you're on a site that is also in the public eye and make comments like that, it makes all those with this fetish look bad.


...Yep.

They have NO SHAME and NO BOUNDARIES and THAT'S the problem. The admins of Preggophillia being complicit and allowing posts like that was why I left. That site caught the media's attention and there's no overlooking that. Anyone sitll using Preggophillia should assume they're being watched by more than just other members.

It's like someone said in another topic here: Porn, fetish sites and candid You Tube videos in general have seriously fucked up expectations for too many people with a pregnancy fetish. They really think it's THAT easy to find a heavily pregnant woman who'll just be ok with a total stranger walking up to them, hitting on them and treating them like their own personal plaything.

I say "many" but not all.

The YT user known as Preggohero is one such person. While he keeps his techniques to himself and doesn't do requests, he makes the point to people who ask in the video comments the worst that can happen is she says No. He meant that in the context of just talking to a pregnant woman and asking her to touch her pregnant belly.

Everyone saying "I don't know what to do or say to a pregnant woman" are just afraid of hearing No. If she does say No, you need to respect that and you're not owed an explaination. You move on with your life. Not a big deal.

Those going in with the hope of asking her for sex...that's pure fantasy. I'll just be straight and say that. Assuming the heavily pregnant woman you encounter happens to be single, a surrogate or in an unhappy relationship, the chances of her agreeing to meet up with a complete stranger she just met for sex is pretty low, if not zero. Of course there ARE exceptional situations but they're called "exceptions" for a reason.
Victor Bravo
Rookie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:28 pm

Re: RIP(?) Preggo philia.com

Postby Bryce101 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:01 am

Victor Bravo wrote:
zombo wrote:
I hear you! I called it quits recently cause of some nut job on there telling people to go into public and pose as doctors, in order to get a feel. He acts like it isn't a big deal or anything, but when you're on a site that is also in the public eye and make comments like that, it makes all those with this fetish look bad.


...Yep.

They have NO SHAME and NO BOUNDARIES and THAT'S the problem. The admins of Preggophillia being complicit and allowing posts like that was why I left. That site caught the media's attention and there's no overlooking that. Anyone sitll using Preggophillia should assume they're being watched by more than just other members.

It's like someone said in another topic here: Porn, fetish sites and candid You Tube videos in general have seriously fucked up expectations for too many people with a pregnancy fetish. They really think it's THAT easy to find a heavily pregnant woman who'll just be ok with a total stranger walking up to them, hitting on them and treating them like their own personal plaything.

I say "many" but not all.

The YT user known as Preggohero is one such person. While he keeps his techniques to himself and doesn't do requests, he makes the point to people who ask in the video comments the worst that can happen is she says No. He meant that in the context of just talking to a pregnant woman and asking her to touch her pregnant belly.

Everyone saying "I don't know what to do or say to a pregnant woman" are just afraid of hearing No. If she does say No, you need to respect that and you're not owed an explaination. You move on with your life. Not a big deal.

Those going in with the hope of asking her for sex...that's pure fantasy. I'll just be straight and say that. Assuming the heavily pregnant woman you encounter happens to be single, a surrogate or in an unhappy relationship, the chances of her agreeing to meet up with a complete stranger she just met for sex is pretty low, if not zero. Of course there ARE exceptional situations but they're called "exceptions" for a reason.


I remember years ago when YouTubers first got hip to the preggo fetish. Vloggers were devoting entire Vlogs to cursing them out and calling them sickos. Others refused to show their bellies at the end of the Vlogs. I think this was late 2012 or early 2013? Then things quieted down.

Someone like Preggohero is a mystery because its obvious there is more to see here. I have personally known many preggos as friends whom would allow me to take their pictures. I have known some whom knew of my fetish and posed for me. Some even threw themselves at me belly first because they wanted the attention. These were people I knew. I dont believe Preggohero is just going around calmly asking these ladies to take pictures and videos. It is possible because I used to do that years ago as well. Some ladies would laugh and pose for pics. This is so long ago that it was before cell phone videos were worth anything and the pics looked like nothing. This is also before the internet really kicked off. It is possible but I dont believe him. Why do I say that? Many times he says he strolled up to the lady with her man which is a definite No No. Thats asking to get slapped. When my own close friend was pregnant and wore tight clothes I warned her about men sneaking photos of her. I was protective of my own friend so I know for a fact Id be protective of my woman. At that point its no longer "the worst thing she can do is say No". Its more like "the worst thing she can do is tell her man wholl kick the snot out of you" or "the worst thing she can do is yell and people will chase you away calling you a pervert". Many have surmised that hes paying them and one has even provided video evidence. Most times it seems like in his videos you rarely get faces and if so its like an accident, almost as if his camera slipped as he circled the ladies body. Most of these ladies dont seem to really like these sessions and laugh awkwardly. In the one example the lady was heard saying "Are we done" and awkwardly laughing. I think thats the whole difference between pics and videos. A pic is one thing and they might just say its fine but videos they have to stay there, they take more time, hes circling them making sure to get all of the belly and they really start to think about what theyre doing. Notice also that its mostly in a hidden section and he seems to be on his knees. He never seems to do these in wide open spaces. He might meet the lady there but then hell take her to a secluded area. Its actually somewhat creepy and some could pose an argument that he really makes us look bad. Not only that but Im almost certain that these ladies have no idea what hes doing this for and that hes uploading these online. I believe he said hes a professional photographer so he tells them that and honestly he isnt lying but is he telling them hes uploading them to YouTube? Are these ladies still fine with it as hes circling them as if theyre some bloated sex object? I dont think so.

If he were a woman itd be a whole different story. Ive heard from a female friend who openly runs up and rubs pregnant ladies bellies. Let a man try that and hell be smacked so hard hell kiss the stars.

So really I dont trust Preggohero at all. Im sure hes paying these ladies and even then I dont think they like doing this for him. The secret is probably something like "Im paying them" and even that he didnt say how much. I would assume it isnt that much because were in the middle of an economic recession and I cant see a lady asking something like "Are we done yet" after doing a minute long video of her standing there if she was just handed $100. Im thinking he mightve given her something like $20 tops which is enough for them to say "Hey wow, $20" and then wonder if its really a good idea afterwards.

When it comes to the whole angle of media attention I dont know what to say about that. I want to say all is quiet over there but its as you said, they should assume theyre being watched. I dont think everyone should be afraid but surely those questioning how to get pictures, videos and all of those kinds of things plus those answering.
User avatar
Bryce101
Veteran
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: RIP(?) Preggo philia.com

Postby Victor Bravo » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Massive wall of text, gonna comment on each thing in kind:


Bryce101 wrote:I remember years ago when YouTubers first got hip to the preggo fetish. Vloggers were devoting entire Vlogs to cursing them out and calling them sickos. Others refused to show their bellies at the end of the Vlogs. I think this was late 2012 or early 2013? Then things quieted down.


Nah, it was a bit further back. I noticed things like that around 2006. Things quieted down a little around 2010 but the response from "The Community" was to just ignore the angry pregnant women. Then the stance moved on to avoid getting their attention.

it was around 2012 I noticed folks just started downloading YT Vids and then reuploading them with fake YT Channels. This was done in response to people posting dumb shit like "I wanna cum all over your belly" in the video comments, completely disregarding the fact these women have friends and family who watch their vids.

That was fine until early 2014 when a Vlogger pregnant with triplets caught wind of it and made a scathing video attacking "The Community" and Preggo phillia (though she doesn't name the site in her video). I actually talked to her after I saw the video despite being advised not to by Preggo philia's rank & file. She posted a followup video mentioning some of what I discussed with her and shifted her focus to tipping off popular Pregnant Vloggers. Last I heard of her, a few months later she miscarried and lost the pregnancy from stress. That was mid-2014.

Bryce101 wrote:
Someone like Preggohero is a mystery because its obvious there is more to see here. I have personally known many preggos as friends whom would allow me to take their pictures. I have known some whom knew of my fetish and posed for me. Some even threw themselves at me belly first because they wanted the attention. These were people I knew. I dont believe Preggohero is just going around calmly asking these ladies to take pictures and videos. It is possible because I used to do that years ago as well. Some ladies would laugh and pose for pics.

This is so long ago that it was before cell phone videos were worth anything and the pics looked like nothing. This is also before the internet really kicked off.



I agree with you 100%. Though I am convinced beyond doubt there is more to the explainations he gives, I do believe in most cases he does ask the women before filming them. At the same time I think he is using a smartphone and not a digital camera like he claims for some of the videos he's taken.

If you listen closely, you can hear a shutter sound. I have a digital camera myself (Canon) and though you can take pictures while recording video with it, the camera doesn't make a shutter sound. Cameras on phones, on the other hand ALWAYS make a sound when taking a picture because they're required to by law in many places.

I don't record or take pictures of pregnant women myself (not my kind of thing) though I have talked to many and touched their bellies over the last two and a half years.

Bryce101 wrote:
It is possible but I dont believe him. Why do I say that? Many times he says he strolled up to the lady with her man which is a definite No No. Thats asking to get slapped. When my own close friend was pregnant and wore tight clothes I warned her about men sneaking photos of her. I was protective of my own friend so I know for a fact Id be protective of my woman. At that point its no longer "the worst thing she can do is say No". Its more like "the worst thing she can do is tell her man wholl kick the snot out of you" or "the worst thing she can do is yell and people will chase you away calling you a pervert".



Eh...not necessarily. It depends on your approach. Some of the women I've approached were with their husband, boyfriend or few friends. I think we're both assuming stuff in regards to "she's alone vs. she's with a guy" so I'll leave it at that.

I will say walking up to someone with a smartphone out will look more than a little suspcious, especially since most people are more aware now that there are smartphone apps that can be used to record video or take pictures with the screen off. No "See, screen's black" to hide behind. Plus most newer smartphones have a sensor that lights up when the outer camera is recording.

Most guys seeing a pregnant couple will rightly back off. Depending on the location and what they're doing you should be able to chat with them at the least. That's how my interactions with pregnant couples usually go though in some cases she let me feel her belly with encouragement from him. Learning to read people is important after all.


Bryce101 wrote:
Many have surmised that hes paying them and one has even provided video evidence. Most times it seems like in his videos you rarely get faces and if so its like an accident, almost as if his camera slipped as he circled the ladies body. Most of these ladies dont seem to really like these sessions and laugh awkwardly. In the one example the lady was heard saying "Are we done" and awkwardly laughing.



I caught that and know exactly which video you're talking about. I think with some they voluntarily gave him permission to record them. With the longer ones...even a rational person has to stop and wonder if he's paying them to pose for him, especially the ones where he does close-ups and circles them. Someone pointed out in a few videos in which you can hear him telling them what to do or say.

It's pretty obvious at that point he coerced them into letting him record them. If that is the case, he'd better hope none of the women find his channel. It can be used as evidence against him in a lawsuit.



Bryce101 wrote:
I think thats the whole difference between pics and videos. A pic is one thing and they might just say its fine but videos they have to stay there, they take more time, hes circling them making sure to get all of the belly and they really start to think about what theyre doing. Notice also that its mostly in a hidden section and he seems to be on his knees. He never seems to do these in wide open spaces. He might meet the lady there but then he'll take her to a secluded area.



Ah, so you noticed that as well. This is most obvious in the airport video. He claims he ran into the airport employee and one of her colleagues while they were working and she "agreed" to go with him to a secluded area to pose for some pictures? Something doesn't sound right.

I hear airport and I think "security cameras". Airport employees can be fired for far less than what she did. If I'm her, I'm hoping no one A. Recognized the airport and B. recognized her. Not if I don't want to be investigated. Not just in the video but on a security camera. Her uninform + belly make it easy to find out who she is.

You're spot on with the difference between pics and video. A picture only takea a moment but for those videos in which they have to stand there for a while, certain thoughts definitely start to creep in. That 11 minute video in the park is a dead giveaway. I can't see anyone agreeing to pose for that long while being recorded unless they were promised payment in some form in return. Otherwise the video should have been no longer than 5 minutes. With some of his videos there is clearly some editing so...yeah.


Bryce101 wrote:
Its actually somewhat creepy and some could pose an argument that he really makes us look bad. Not only that but Im almost certain that these ladies have no idea what hes doing this for and that hes uploading these online. I believe he said hes a professional photographer so he tells them that and honestly he isnt lying but is he telling them hes uploading them to YouTube? Are these ladies still fine with it as hes circling them as if theyre some bloated sex object? I dont think so.



That's exactly what the existence of his videos makes the case for as much as I hate to say but it is the truth. He claims he doesn't care about the channel and could care less about uploading video. He claims he's just doing it for himself. Homeboy's uploaded almost 100 videos so that arguement doesn't fly.

The other obvious lie is he claims he destroys the original video files after he uploads. The problem, again is the fact some of the videos clearly had some editing done.

Based on the second part I highlighted I think I have an idea of who you might be from his video comments but I'll keep that to myself either way. Having heard your thoughts in such detail, you make alot of valid points. The disconnect with everyone who "loves their hero" is they've objectified the women in the vids to the point they could care less.

I think--or rather I would HOPE--Preggohero's started to figure out on his own how fucked up a guy he is to have done this to so many women. He put himself in a lose-lose situation and in his mind, he has to keep going and see how far he can go.

Bryce101 wrote:
If he were a woman itd be a whole different story. Ive heard from a female friend who openly runs up and rubs pregnant ladies bellies. Let a man try that and hell be smacked so hard hell kiss the stars.



I used to think that too until I chatted with some of the pregnant women I've met. They often talked about how annoyed they got when their female colleagues and in some cases female strangers just walked up to them and rubbed their belly without asking. Folks need to keep in mind while yes there is a baby growing inside them, it's in THEIR body.

The pregnant women who said "Yes" when I asked if I could touch their bellies said they were grateful I asked instead of just touching them. I have big hands so I'd use one hand to gently touch the area around or just above the belly button, depending on the shape of their belly. If the baby's kicking they'll help me feel it. I take no more than a few seconds max.


Bryce101 wrote:
So really I dont trust Preggohero at all. Im sure hes paying these ladies and even then I dont think they like doing this for him. The secret is probably something like "Im paying them" and even that he didnt say how much. I would assume it isnt that much because were in the middle of an economic recession and I cant see a lady asking something like "Are we done yet" after doing a minute long video of her standing there if she was just handed $100. Im thinking he mightve given her something like $20 tops which is enough for them to say "Hey wow, $20" and then wonder if its really a good idea afterwards.



You might be right but even so, we'll probably never know unless at least one of these women comes forward. A few of the people who commented in some of his videos appeared to know some of the areas. It looks like Los Angeles to me, which would fly in the face of his claim of being a frequent traveller.

Bryce101 wrote:
When it comes to the whole angle of media attention I dont know what to say about that. I want to say all is quiet over there but its as you said, they should assume theyre being watched. I dont think everyone should be afraid but surely those questioning how to get pictures, videos and all of those kinds of things plus those answering.


...Oh, yeah. They don't even realize circumstantial creating evidence that can be used against them either way.

I've given tips and advice on YT in video comments on just how to approach and talk to pregnant women and possibly ask them to touch their bellies. If you have to go on the internet and ask how to talk to someone period, you can't help be wonder certain things about them and their intentions.

You're spot on with the video and picture questioning thing. It isn't enough for them to know what happens to people who want to do those kinds of things. They take what Preggohero and other people who do the same thing at face value and think "it's that easy". Unless they're Candids (which I also have a problem with personally), folks shouldn't be talking around with a camera or smartphone looking for pregnant women to record.

I do agree with you when you say Preggohero and people like him are setting a dangerous precident as he literally tells people "you can do it to if you try". That's a huge problem in my book.
Victor Bravo
Rookie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:28 pm


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


PXF is fueled by
Pregnant.CAM
Signup is FREE
..and will help towards
upgrading our forum!