View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Should I tell my pregnant wife about my pregnancy fetish?

Discuss general topics here, have a good time.

Should I tell my pregnant wife about my pregnancy fetish?

Postby bellyrubbah1 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:14 pm

My wife and I are expecting our first. We're excited and nervous. As she grows, I'm more and more turned on by her new shape. However, she has no idea that I LOVE pregnant women. Should I reveal my secret, or hide in myself to keep my secret. Help...
bellyrubbah1
Rookie

Re: Should I tell my pregnant wife about my pregnancy fetish

Postby Felly94 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Absolutely. Especially if you're married and you're already expecting, I think she'd love it.
Felly94
Rookie

Postby bellyrubbah1 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:34 am

In theory that sounds simple. But when I drop hints about things related to it x she gets all freaked out and calls it nasty. Or, "people are crazy now days". So Idk if she'd be open to it. So I just enjoy belly rubs secretly. It's very arousing to me. But thanks for the advice. I may try it.
bellyrubbah1
Rookie

Postby bellyrubbah1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:52 am

Just an update. She's growing, but has no idea I love her belly. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bellyrubbah1
Rookie

Postby jfingers » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:59 pm

Well, no, you don't have to TELL her at all. Instead, you should SHOW her how much she turns you on now. She'll quickly get the idea how much she excites you now. If she asks, you can let the discussion go where it will.

We envy you. Good luck.
jfingers
Rookie

Postby bellyrubbah1 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Thanks for the advice. It's appreciated. Idk if she knows. She's compliant to my request, so I like that. All the pics I want. But when it comes down to the fetish side, we ain't there yet. But I'm still working on it. Have a lil bit of time left. Hers more pics :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bellyrubbah1
Rookie

Postby doctor gonzo » Sun May 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Oh, wow, she's gorgeous! You're a very lucky man. :D
doctor gonzo
Rookie

Postby miradanz » Mon May 09, 2016 11:07 am

The problem with women is that she loves that you love her huge tits, her tiny tits, her huge ass, her small waist, or in this case her pregnant form... the moment she realizes that she's one of many others that turns you on...(like what a fetish does to you...) she's gone... Gone is the trust that she was the special one and just because of her that it made you excited.... seriously, only when she drops her own hints you might have a fighting chance... That's the curse of being a man, there are very very few women who actually are as outspoken as men would be about fetishes or other 'unnatural' things that society most of the time would love to keep under wraps.. Just enjoy that you have so many months left with her, it worked for me ;) Good luck and don't overplay your hand....!
miradanz
Rookie

Postby bellyrubbah1 » Thu May 12, 2016 4:46 am

doctor gonzo wrote:Oh, wow, she's gorgeous! You're a very lucky man. :D

Thanks dude. Shes a pretty lady. Getting bigger by the day.
bellyrubbah1
Rookie

Postby bellyrubbah1 » Thu May 12, 2016 5:09 am

miradanz wrote:The problem with women is that she loves that you love her huge tits, her tiny tits, her huge ass, her small waist, or in this case her pregnant form... the moment she realizes that she's one of many others that turns you on...(like what a fetish does to you...) she's gone... Gone is the trust that she was the special one and just because of her that it made you excited.... seriously, only when she drops her own hints you might have a fighting chance... That's the curse of being a man, there are very very few women who actually are as outspoken as men would be about fetishes or other 'unnatural' things that society most of the time would love to keep under wraps.. Just enjoy that you have so many months left with her, it worked for me ;) Good luck and don't overplay your hand....!

The hardest part of it all is just not being able to show what you really want to do. I think it comes out at times during sex. But mainly, its just like... i have to sit back and not smother her. Im afraid to tell her because pregnancy happens forever. I dont want her to think im checking out her sisters and friends when they have babies etc. Shes special and she turns me on. I would NEVER tell her i come here or to cam sites messing with pregos. I do feel silly going to those sites though. Its like why am i paying if i have one right in front of me. Meh... i guess it be that way sometimes. More pics to come soon fellas.
bellyrubbah1
Rookie

Next

Return to General Discussion