View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

What’s wrong with ImageFap?

Discuss general topics here, have a good time.

What’s wrong with ImageFap?

Postby Belly Button » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:05 am

I don't know if this is just a local problem to myself (I'm in the UK), but has anyone else out there faced serious issues in simply trying to get ImageFap.com to work over the last six weeks or so? Cutting a long story short, I've only once managed to get it to work over that time period (approx) and seeing that no one else has commented on this, I'm worried it might just be me.

All I get when it loads, after it times out, is the below message:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: “Operation timed out”
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

I've tried all three Internet browsers that I have - Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. All have the same problem. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the latter two.

Last week my laptop went in to an expert to be cleaned out (there was a few minor bugs in it anyway) and I had them change the anti-virus protection whilst they were at it. So, I know my laptop is now bug free, running as it should and using an entirely different anti-virus package. I thought that might have fixed it.

Nope...Still nothing. I get the same error message as above.

I'm at a loss what to do now and considering ImageFap has been my main source of pregnancy pictures for about five years, I'm absolutely gutted that it simply won't load. :cry:

I was wondering if anyone here has faced this trouble of the website simply not loading or whether you've found a way around this...? I'm at a loss as to why it no longer loads as I’ve not come across any news anywhere that suggests the website has gone down, been blocked e.t.c... On the one occasion I did actually get it to work, it looked as if pictures were still being uploaded on there but not quite at the same frequency.

To say 'm frustrated by this is an understatement...
Belly Button
Rookie

Re: What’s wrong with ImageFap?

Postby doctor gonzo » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:09 am

ImageFap is working fine for me, over here in the U.S. I can bring up the site, navigate the categories, view pics, and do searches. Sorry you're having problems with it.
doctor gonzo
Rookie

Postby Preggo Lover 72 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:22 am

Image Fap is working fine for me also in the UK. Are you having any problems with any other site or is it just Image Fap?
Preggo Lover 72
Rookie

Postby Belly Button » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:32 pm

Thanks for your replies.

Just ImageFap - no other website...

I also posted this on the Mpreg forum and managed to come across what appears to be at least a temporary solution.

I was told to download a web browser called 'Tor' (comes under 'Tor Project'). It's a free browser that claims to give to anonymity online. I'd never even heard of it until yesterday... It took about ten minutes to do. I opened it up and thankfully, ImageFap works from there. It's sluggish, but at least it works.

Since I've got it up and running again, I've gone straight to their forums to see if anyone else was having difficulty and come across this:

http://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13535

Serious problems, it seems...

It looks like it's a UK based ISP thing and describes exactly the same problem I've been having. If you read further into this linked thread, it looks as if a couple of ISP's on my side of the Atlantic have gone totalitarian and blocked ImageFap. Mainly BT - and that's who I'm with, typically.

So, if there's any members here from the UK with BT and have been as frustrated as me over the past five/six weeks or so - get 'Tor' downloaded.
Belly Button
Rookie

Postby doctor gonzo » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:19 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, though I can't say I'm surprised interference from your ISP turned out to be the cause. Glad you found a work-around.
doctor gonzo
Rookie

Postby Juraf57 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:23 am

Belly Button wrote:Thanks for your replies.

Just ImageFap - no other website...

I also posted this on the Mpreg forum and managed to come across what appears to be at least a temporary solution.

I was told to download a web browser called 'Tor' Carton déménagement double cannelure (comes under 'Tor Project'). It's a free browser that claims to give to anonymity online. I'd never even heard of it until yesterday... It took about ten minutes to do. I opened it up and thankfully, ImageFap works from there. It's sluggish, but at least it works.

Since I've got it up and running again, I've gone straight to their forums to see if anyone else was having difficulty and come across this:

http://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13535

Serious problems, it seems...

It looks like it's a UK based ISP thing and describes exactly the same problem I've been having. If you read further into this linked thread, it looks as if a couple of ISP's on my side of the Atlantic have gone totalitarian and blocked ImageFap. Mainly BT - and that's who I'm with, typically.

So, if there's any members here from the UK with BT and have been as frustrated as me over the past five/six weeks or so - get 'Tor' downloaded.

It is a browser that allows you to bypass the various restrictions of other browsers and not to be detected too.
Juraf57
Rookie

Postby Johnwilliam » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:19 am

I've been using ImageFap for a while now and I'm starting to think there's something wrong with it. The images seem to be loading slowly and sometimes they don't even show up. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the website or my connection but it's really frustrating. Does anyone else have this issue?
Johnwilliam
Rookie

Return to General Discussion