View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Cam shows

Discuss general topics here, have a good time.

Cam shows

Postby bsavy1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:43 pm

My favorite thing is seeing naked pregnant girls (adult content wise). I understand that its hard to ask one person or a few people to pay for all the shows. Why don't we set something up that allows members to donate lets say .50 cents a week or .25 cents a week or 1 dollar. If everyone contributes someone can go in there and record all these shows. I think this would be an effective method to get more camgirl content on a frequent basis. Any thoughts?
bsavy1
Rookie

Re: Cam shows

Postby Bryce101 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Have you ever done a show on MFC? There are two options, Private and Group. Private the model is all yours but it is ridiculously overpriced. I ended up spending $20 for three minutes once. I think its 60 tokens a minute and it costs $20 for 200. Now the next thing is you do Group. IIRC thats 30 tokens a minute. Not as expensive but now you have to deal with other people in the room.

On Streammate you can do Private or Exclusive. Private is the same but others can drop in. Exclusive is you and the model and typically that costs a great deal more money. I cant put my finger on a price because models change prices daily. Last night I saw Ashmira charging $7.99/min Private and $9.79/min Exclusive.

Now youre wondering what my point is. This idea of yours is equivalent to Group or taking a model Private on Streammate. Everybody is going to have ideas of what they want to see and its going to get crazy. Me personally? I dont like seeing womens vaginas nor them masturbating. If the woman just stood there and rubbed her belly the whole time and talked about how big it is and put on some outgrown clothing. Others may want her to take a dildo to herself or ride a symbian. All of us will feel our opinion matters because we chipped in cash and should have a say.

Its a good idea on paper but I dont think it will work out well once its executed.
Bryce101
Veteran

Return to General Discussion