View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

How and Where to Pick Up Pregnant Babes (interest group)

Discuss general topics here, have a good time.

How and Where to Pick Up Pregnant Babes (interest group)

Postby drewlader » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:09 am

I'm surprised there hasn't really been a concrete thread for this but we need to organize and spread ideas on how and where to pick up hot pregnant chicks. Where have you all had luck in the past? Craigslist? Adult dating/dating websites? Maternity stores or parenting outlets? Clinics? I been trying to get a hang of the best place to explore for years and still really am basically in the dark. I got with one pregnant girl my senior year of high school :twisted: . She was 9 months but shy and I was being a bit prudish and scared she would out our sexual relationship so I didn't revel in the glory half as much as I should have. Honestly, I met and found her on Facebook. Let's work together and make a community of successful prego chasers 8-) !
drewlader
Rookie

Re: How and Where to Pick Up Pregnant Babes (interest group)

Postby Azmarith » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:17 pm

I'm with you man. This is something that I've been wanting to manage to do, but to be fair haven't put that much effort into specifically pregnant girls. I've been practicing game for a while, but I want to get much better at it before I raise my sights and go for pregnant girls. I've been almost exclusively doing club game, with gradually increasing success. However, as you can imagine, not many pregnant girls go to clubs. I think that the best way to go about it is through day game, as I see some stunning pregnant girls out during the day. The only problem is that I have next to no experience with day game, and zero skill with it. I have friends who say it's much better to do day game because girls aren't as defensive and on guard as they are in a club. I've done some online game, but I find it's much better to talk to a girl in person, rather than online.

I asked this question on RSD nation a while back, but most of the commenters just thought it was funny. Here's a link if you want to check it out for the lulz: http://www.rsdnation.com/node/164766

It's something I want to work on, so feel free to message me if you want to have someone to talk about it with. Send me a PM of your skype username, and I can add you on there.
Azmarith
Rookie

Postby Conatus » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:40 pm

I approached only one pregnant girl and it worked, the first and only pregnant woman I've ever closed, I wrote a thread about her.
Recently, a friend told me that there's this woman in his neighborhood who's 7 months pregnant and who works at a shop, and that he always hear her fight with her husband, he heard from another source that she was planning to divorce after the baby, and since he knows about my fetish he told me I could have a shot. So I'm planning to go visit her store this week.
Conatus
Veteran

Postby alexnj » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:34 am

I have had the most success in the Binghamton NY area on Craigslist by offering baby supplies. When I was a teenager I had very good luck on the Riverline here in NJ.
alexnj
Veteran

Postby Conatus » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:37 am

I went to see that woman in the shop, didn't really go well, actually her husband called me because I gave her my number lol !
It's weird but I feel really happy about this, I mean I was always scared of that rejection and now that it happened it doesn't feel bad, from now on I'd rather hit on 10 pregnant women and get rejected every time than still being obsessed with the question "what if I went talk to her", now my conscience is clear and I'm more willing than ever to improve my moves on preggos haha !:D
Conatus
Veteran

Postby drewlader » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:46 am

good to hear man interesting perspective
drewlader
Rookie

Postby fructoigope » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:32 am

Great thread. I've yet to "hook up" but through Craigslist I've met up with one preggo just to chill (that only lasted one visit), And I'm currently talking to two new ones that I hope to meet up with :)
fructoigope
Rookie

Postby BellySucker » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:37 am

Dude, I live in Brazil I also love pregnant as well as anybody here. I was lucky because I fucked some pregnant, most of these girls were found in newspapers. I phoned brothels and asked them to hire pregnant women, in a few weeks the ads of newspapers began to appear
with pregnant girls offering their sevices.
I posted a picture of one of the amateur photos section, unfortunately I could not record photos of all girls, but have been around for 7 or 8 everything worked out.
Another way I tried was out on the streets looking for pregnant women in bad situation living on the streets, drugged (in good way of course) beggars, i had success 3 times, the proposal did help them and offered money to have sex with them. this idea came after finding a site called http://mackcity.com/
I hope to have contributed with some help.

Bye!
BellySucker
Rookie

Postby drewlader » Tue May 27, 2014 5:49 pm

Thanks for all the responses! Has been great! Lots of views but no replies. Comment even if its just to say you have had no successs and/or your failed methods.
drewlader
Rookie

Postby Pregolover100 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:45 am

I've never actually had sex with a pregnant girl, but I did approach one and ask to feel her belly. You can read the story here if you want: http://lovepregnant.com/index.php/forum ... y-felt-one

I was in a park at the time, and see pregnant women there pretty consistently. The main problem, they're usually with their kids and/or husbands. A park's a goldmine for just feeling bellies, (with consent of course) but I still have no idea where to look to actually hook up.
Pregolover100
Rookie

Next

Return to General Discussion