View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

do you ever pay for pictures/videos?

Discuss general topics here, have a good time.

do you ever pay for pictures/videos?

Postby kerrybelly » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:20 pm

or just only go for free content? truth be told, i'm in a financial mess right now and have been considering selling photos/videos of myself...now, i'm not pregnant *yet* but in the past i used to do a lot of inflation videos, and now that i've slimmed down and filled out properly (also now being legal age helps) i'm considering doing so again. what do you all think? is there a market for that?
kerrybelly
Rookie

Re: do you ever pay for pictures/videos?

Postby Conatus » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:48 am

You mean you're pregnant? Do MFC shows !
Conatus
Veteran

Postby fibreoptik271 » Sat May 10, 2014 11:42 pm

I don't know about others, but I know I would. My problem is finding paysites that I can trust, so I've just avoided them. I'd probably be fine if I used a pre-paid credit card though, since I know I wouldn't get any weird billing issues or scams when they only have say $50 on the card to pull from.

I'd be more likely to pay a particular person for individual contributions though since I know where it's going (and if it's helping out versus going to random paysite owners, all the better). Or really, just give someone money with no expectation of anything if they really are in a tight spot. I've helped friends cover mortgage payments and buy food when they've been short before.
fibreoptik271
Rookie

Postby Futra2 » Mon May 12, 2014 12:26 am

I buy off of clips4sale and taylormadeclips. Those clips are sometimes hard to come by, and a direct download seems to always have the best quality. Put that together with a reasonable rate of about a buck per minute or less, and some good content and I'm sure you'll have many customers.

Suggestions for content:
- rapid pregnancy inflation scenes, different scenarios.
- belly/ belly button play.
- belly movement, alien/supernatural causes.
- fake labor, pain / discomfort videos with pretend pregnancy

There's categories for some of these at clips for sale. For example there's a specific store for BODY INFLATION , PREGNANT, and BELLY FETISH.

hope this helps.
Futra2
Rookie

Postby Belly Button » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:01 pm

I've never personally paid for any material either in picture or video form since I've had regular online internet since the very late nineties. I've always stuck to free sites or free sections of pay sites.

There's two reasons for this. Firstly, I do doubt the security of many pay sites and I don't want to give out any more personal information about myself than the absolute basic minimum. I really can't see this changing... Secondly, in recent years personal circumstances have changed and finances have become increasingly tight.

I do have a fetish for belly inflation/expansion and it goes back years. I honestly don't know if my pregnancy fetish spawned from that or vise-versa...!
Belly Button
Rookie

Postby kerrybelly » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:45 pm

well, as far as trustworthy sites, i'm working with a few other people from deviantart and selling my stuff through one of his sites. if anyone is interested in seeing what's there, here's a link to my page :)
http://zedslabs.com/kerrybelly
there's not much belly related stuff yet, but once my busy period is over at the end of this month, i'm hoping to change that, and maybe do some sexy, inflation/cosplay vids, hahaha ;)
kerrybelly
Rookie

Postby Pregolover100 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:42 am

I personally don't pay for things yet, because my parents can still see what I'm using my credit card for, but I know there's a market for it. Go for it :)
Pregolover100
Rookie

Return to General Discussion