View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Flash

Discuss general topics here, have a good time.

Flash

Postby Azmarith » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm an amateur flash programmer. If there is anything you would like me to make for this site, I would be happy to help.
Azmarith
Rookie

Re: Flash

Postby monster » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Don't know too much about flash as far as what it can do. Is there anything you can think of that might benefit the site?
monster
Hall of Famer

Postby Azmarith » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 am

I'm not sure, but the original pregnant community had a couple of games in flash. I can't remember what the second one was, but one of them was a random picture of a pregnant girl cut into pieces which you had to fit back together. The only thing is that I'm not good with graphics. I would either need to work with pictures that already exist, or have someone else do the graphics. I'm sure you can come up with some good ideas. Maybe look at the adult section of Newgrounds to get some ideas.
Azmarith
Rookie

Postby BigMac » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:12 am

I'm glad to see someone with flash skills volunteering!

The old site's puzzle games seemed a little silly to me. As for flash in general, there was some interest over at Pregchan in flash games where the user would interact with a pregnant woman. A few of these such games are up on Deviantart already. See: http://barn-flakes.deviantart.com/art/I ... -307717377

These are pretty furry, and more expansion-oriented, but I'm sure the community would love something more like this. That being said, I'm hopelessly unskilled in graphic design and flash, so I can't contribute a damned thing outside of suggestions.
BigMac
Rookie

Postby Azmarith » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:16 am

It's cool if you are just coming up with ideas. I'm happy to try new things and experiment. The only thing I would need is some kind of artist to do the graphics. But feel free to tell me your ideas and I'm happy to see what I can do.
Azmarith
Rookie

Postby Azmarith » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:15 pm

By the way, flash is my hobby, so I'm happy to do it for free. The offer is open if you ever think of something you want done.
Azmarith
Rookie

Postby monster » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Azmarith wrote:By the way, flash is my hobby, so I'm happy to do it for free. The offer is open if you ever think of something you want done.

Thanks dude. Sending you a PM now.
monster
Hall of Famer

Return to General Discussion