View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

[Contest] "The Race to 600" (Reward included)

Discuss general topics here, have a good time.

[Contest] "The Race to 600" (Reward included)

Postby monster » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:11 pm

As you all know, PXF's mission is no easy feat. In addition to ongoing efforts to improve the site, our goal above all is to have volumes of Images and Videos comparable to the original Pregnant Community forum.

Towards that effort, I'm announcing the first (of possibly many) contests at pregnantxxxforum.com:

The Race to 600

Goal

To have 600 pregnant videos on our site in the very near future... and keep going from there.

Keeping count

Near the top of the site in the light red shaded area, you can see a "Video count" and "Images count". I've been updating this manually every 1-2 days and as of now we have 361 videos online. Going forward I'll be updating that once or twice a day for this contest, but just so you're all aware, you can also find the Images and Video counts at the bottom of their respective sections on the site.

Rules

1. Do not upload videos that already exist on the site. I realize this could be tricky especially with Search not fully functional just yet (but it will be within 1-2 days), so all I'm saying is that if you unintentionally upload a couple duplicate videos, no big deal, but you are blatantly doing this, I have to disqualify you.

2. Pregnant videos only. This is PregnantXXXForum.com so I think this goes without saying but you never know what people have in mind. Uploading unrelated videos will also result in disqualification from the contest.

REWARD

If you upload the 600th video, you will be rewarded with EITHER:

- a 1 month membership to your favorite pregnant pay site ($35 maximum value)

OR

- a brand new account to a webcam site with $35 of credits pre-loaded into your account!

...and this is just my opinion but I would much rather take the webcam site credits if I was the winner because these days the pregnant camgirls are smoking hot and there are many to choose from at all times. On top of that, if used wisely, $35 can get you a lot since gold shows (full nudity) usually cost just about $5 for 5 minutes and most girls will show you their belly and/or boobs for only $3-5 tip. But it's totally up to you.

And if you upload video #600, there is no need to send me a message or post here because my database will reveal your identity and I'll announce the winner right here and contact you directly as well.

What if...

I realize there's a possibility of a situation where someone might upload several videos and then when we're in the home stretch closing in on 600, some user makes his first upload which happens to be #600. So my response to that is... whoever uploads video #600 will collect their reward BUT if you happen to upload 50+ pregnant videos, don't worry, I see you and I'll have something to show my appreciation for your efforts as well.

Any questions? Post them in this thread...
monster
Hall of Famer

Re: [CONTEST] "The Race to 600" (Reward included)

Postby monster » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:22 am

Update 10/9/2013: Great progress is being made here. Currently up to 424 videos and I have noticed more users contributing to the videos section.

176 videos to go and the person to post #600 will be rewarded.

When we get to ~575, I'll step away from the uploading process myself to make sure it's fair down the stretch.
monster
Hall of Famer

Re: [Contest] "The Race to 600" (Reward included)

Postby monster » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Update 11/9/2013: We are at 476 and "inching" closer but there might be some incentive for someone to take charge of this contest since there's this brand new premium pregnant girlfriend niche website and a free membership is certainly an option to the member who uploads #600. Click here to preview Just Pregnant GFs. Looks like some competition for Real Pregnant GFs has arrived...
monster
Hall of Famer

Re: [Contest] "The Race to 600" (Reward included)

Postby monster » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Update 1/12/2014: Thanks to Zaloog90 we hit 600+ videos online. If you hang out in the Videos section there is a good chance the handle Zaloog90 is familiar to you, because as of today he is responsible for about 15% of ALL videos we have. Besides yours truly, nobody has uploaded as many videos as this dude, so I couldn't be more pleased with the recipient of this reward. And to everyone that missed out, believe me, there will be many more opportunities. And as the site continues to grow, the prizes will get even sweeter.
monster
Hall of Famer

Return to General Discussion