View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Karolsexebonyx's bout ready to pop!!!:o

Discuss historical and current pregnant webcam girls.

Karolsexebonyx's bout ready to pop!!!:o

Postby brownie_7131 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:42 pm

I know someone posted a video of her back when she was like 5 or 4 months along but I saw her tonight and well she looks like she's ready to pop any day. Just wondering if anyone would like to record her before she pops:) I would but my computer crashed a while back and haven't fixed it yet, I saw her on my phone and might I add it was only in free chat cus apparently the fact that I was on my phone and didn't have a cam was not good for her so....no pvt for me:( but I got these screenshots of her belly:D

https://pregnant.cam/cam/Karolsexebonyx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brownie_7131
Rookie

Re: Karolsexebonyx's bout ready to pop!!!:o

Postby dreadon » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:18 pm

from the last time i chatted with her she said she was 7months im kind guessing shes closer to 8 or 9 that belly is just huge :) for 7 months and no its not twins i asked
dreadon
Rookie

Re: Karolsexebonyx's bout ready to pop!!!:o

Postby brownie_7131 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Yea I think she's 8 months now, she put up 8 fingers while I was in her free chat. I'm guessing someone else asked her how far along she was, but I do have to agree that her belly is HUGE!!:D its only a matter of time before she pops:)
brownie_7131
Rookie

Return to Camgirls