View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Ashmira Questions

Discuss historical and current pregnant webcam girls.

Ashmira Questions

Postby Styx284 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:41 am

Done anyone have any of Ashmira's recorded shows? I wanted to take her private, but I had some unforeseen expenses and was broke the past month. Pictures of her pregnant belly would be appreciated too. Thanks
Styx284
Rookie

Re: Ashmira Questions

Postby Bryce101 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Id be surprised if anyone has anything of her. I havent seen her online in almost a month. Her profile says she logs on but I never see her on. Im sure that shes massive at this point but Im also sure that shes just about done with camming due to the twins.

Supposedly she was going to make videos to sell but she wanted ridiculous prices for them and Im not entirely sure she did any.
Bryce101
Veteran

Postby 965arris » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:12 pm

I heard she actually will pop tomorrow. Through a C-section. Im hoping maybe they keep the kids in longer or something changes though! Try messaging her
965arris
Rookie

Postby ackmm7 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:25 pm

She's already popped. I asked about a video she made at 36 weeks and she wanted $75 for a 10 min clip. Kind of a ripoff
ackmm7
Rookie

Postby Bryce101 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:50 am

ackmm7 wrote:She's already popped. I asked about a video she made at 36 weeks and she wanted $75 for a 10 min clip. Kind of a ripoff
I figured as much. Did she make more than one video? Which did you ask for?
Bryce101
Veteran

Postby ackmm7 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:42 pm

Bryce101 wrote:
ackmm7 wrote:She's already popped. I asked about a video she made at 36 weeks and she wanted $75 for a 10 min clip. Kind of a ripoff

$45 - A video of masterbating with a toy until she Cums
$?? - A videos of baby's kicking around in her tummy
$75 - And a video of her trying on old clothes that don't fit

I tried to buy the clothes dont fit vid but like is said it was only 10 min for $75. I tried to haggle with her but she didn't want to budge on price. If anyone has the cash and would like to share her email is "[email protected]"
ackmm7
Rookie

Postby Bryce101 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:48 pm

ackmm7 wrote:
Bryce101 wrote:

$45 - A video of masterbating with a toy until she Cums
$?? - A videos of baby's kicking around in her tummy
$75 - And a video of her trying on old clothes that don't fit

I tried to buy the clothes dont fit vid but like is said it was only 10 min for $75. I tried to haggle with her but she didn't want to budge on price. If anyone has the cash and would like to share her email is "[email protected]"
They do so love their masturbation videos dont they? Only one Id buy is the Outgrown Clothes one. Ive heard people begging her to try a dancing video and she bragged about dancing talents but I guess well never know.

Give it some time. She may drop her prices yet. I know MFC models that sold vids for 200 tokens apiece whilst preggo but once they delivered and a few months passed they had them in bundles. All the videos for 200 tokens. Of course theres always the risk that shell vanish completely but at this point its her loss because I seriously doubt anyone is paying that kinda cash for so little. Maybe if it were 10minutes she could haggle but even then its too much. Usual models do seven to eight minutes for $25-30. Heck Miss Mara / Winkingdaisys was doing something like $3/minute once IIRC. Ashmira is crazy charging that price. But look at how much she charged for Privates and Exclusives. Selling stuff for way beyond its value is nothing new for her.
Bryce101
Veteran

Return to Camgirls