View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Callae Jones: Smoking hot 19 year old disappointment...

Discuss historical and current pregnant webcam girls.

Callae Jones: Smoking hot 19 year old disappointment...

Postby monster » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:32 pm

Well, I decided to make a Review post on Callae Jones, considering she is one of the cutest pregnant camgirls right now.

Callae Jones is a 19 year old cutie from Detroit and currently 8 months pregnant.

Going private with Callae was pretty much an instinctive decision after getting a look at her in free chat. But almost immediately I realized I was up against a time waster. In her words, she enjoys taking time to "get to know the customer" but I personally interpret that as saying "I like to kill as much time as possible before we get to the part that you're paying me for... IF we ever get there".

Haven't seen anything like it since Ashley Alderman. In fact, she reminded me of Ashley quite a bit in terms of personality, but in terms of looks, I would say that Callae has more physical appeal.

The highlight of the show was about 10 seconds worth of getting to see her belly. Given how gorgeous her belly is, I probably would have stuck around for another 2-3 minutes to play along with her "getting to know the customer" act even if that was all I had to look at, but even that moment was spoiled by her blunt statement: "I'm cold". She proceeded to put on her sweater which marks the first time I've had a camgirl put on more clothes during a private show.

At that point, I honestly felt too awkward to ask for anything else so I ended the show right then and there.

Having said all of that, there is still definitely potential for a good show with Callae and I hope we'll all get to see it in our Videos section if it ever happens. Maybe someone that has a knack for persuasion can also break the time wasting act she tries to pull.

Name: Callae Jones
Months Pregnant: 8 months
Recording Links: None
Private chat rate: Private: $3.49/minute, Exclusive: $4.49/minute
Profile and Webcam: Click here to access Callae Jones' webcam
monster
Hall of Famer

Re: Callae Jones: Smoking hot 19 year old disappointment...

Postby Bigdaddy » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Agreed she is a real bitch
Bigdaddy
Rookie

Re: Callae Jones: Smoking hot 19 year old disappointment...

Postby Bryce101 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:33 am

I havent cammed with this lady but I did with Ashley once. I found Ashley to be very nice but I didnt ask her for much. If you want to talk time wasters, try Scarlet_Rayne. https://pregnant.cam/cam/Scarlet_Rayne/ This lady is an all out time waster who keeps the cam on her face at all times. She eventually showed her belly but it wasnt for very long. When I asked her to hear her voice is when she wasted time. She spoke of wanting to get to know me better before allowing me to hear her. Shes prone to leaving the camming world for long periods of time but I recently saw her cam again. She gave birth and advertised huge breasts but again kept the cam only on her face as she wore a black shirt and sat in a fairly dark room. She proceeded to whine about the lack of Privates and logged off. Keep in mind she also charges $5/minute.
Bryce101
Veteran

Return to Camgirls