View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Scammer Alert: PregnantCutie on MFC

Discuss historical and current pregnant webcam girls.

Scammer Alert: PregnantCutie on MFC

Postby dinky67 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:26 am

She's cute, she's pregnant, and she's a straight-up scammer. She PMs as soon as you enter her room (if you're a premium member) and immediately starts chatting all friendly, but do not be fooled. I admit I was taken in and charmed (for the obvious reason, as I'm on this forum) but fortunately I didn't lose too much other than my pride.

Current Account Name: PregnantCutie*
Skype Name: raluca.stoica92
MFC Profile: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/PregnantCutie
MCG Profile: http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/PregnantCutie (check name changes under the "Nicknames and accounts" tab)
Known Claims:
- She is single, as her bf died some months ago, after she got pregnant
- Already has 1 daughter
- 2 videos, which either do not exist or she will not deliver; claims 1 is hardcore @ 12mins long, with 69, sex, and creampie (<--this was how I was taken)

Looking back, it's easy to see the red flags. She offered me a deal on the video for the 200 tokens I had (half her stated price of 400), and asked me to tip hidden, i.e., without the tip being posted in the public chat room. I assumed then it was because she didn't want to count it toward her show topic, but if that had been the case I wouldn't be posting this now. We talked for about another hour while the video was supposedly sending via email, then I left. The video never arrived. Eventually I made it back to her room and she continued to talk to me and seemed concerned about the video's arrival. She then suggested I make a skype account so she could transfer it that way, which I did. When I told her I was done, I got no response from her in PM and then finally noticed the "You do not have permission to access this room" message in the public chat. When I refreshed the room, I then realized that I had been banned. Later, I asked a friend to PM her and she gave him her skype name to give to me, with the message to wait for her on there. You can guess how that turned out. So, not only is she a scammer, but she even went so far as to toy with me long after she had gotten what she wanted.

Good luck out there, comrades!

*You can easily track any model and her account name changes (on MFC at least) by Googling "'model_name' mycamgirl" (ex. "PregnantCutie" mycamgirl). MyCamgirl automatically records every time a model changes her name on a particular account. This only works until she makes a new account and begins a new series of name changes, though her previous account may be listed under the "Nicknames and accounts" tab, as previously mentioned.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dinky67
Rookie

Return to Camgirls