View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Newbie!

Welcome to PXF! Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.

Newbie!

Postby ginton » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:00 am

Hi All Preggo Lovers,
Just found your forum! I am a lover of preggos ever since my wife was pregnant in 1980 with our first child! The sex was amazing, she was so horny all the time! Her boobs got huge as did her pussy - how swollen and juicy it was especially in the 9 th month! We have had 3 kids in quick succession, I wanted 6 but alas it was not meant to be! I have a huge Preggo video/ DVDs/ download collection, dare I say may be the biggest ever, I have had them custom made and have taken them myself! I am a pillow humper, with my wife making me special pillows that I wear like menstrual pads down the front of maternity panties so I can rub my dick up and down while watching my Preggo girls in our home theatre in my reclining chair. I use 1-3 pillows in my panties depending on the pressure needed! I also sleep with my pillows on , best night's sleep ever! Wife is not happy but knows I will not stray if she panders to my needs! Any one else out there wank to preggos like this or while using pillows? Would luv to chat! :D
ginton
Rookie

Return to Introduce Yourself