View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Glad I found you all

Welcome to PXF! Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.

Glad I found you all

Postby jfingers » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:15 am

I am an older guy, and I have been hot for pregnant women for more than 50 years. It was only when computers became common that I began to save files that tickled my interest. I just loved the old Cheviot website. Now, with a very few exceptions, I quit saving simple pictures and video. There are simply too many of them out on the net. Unless I absolutely HAVE to see nipples and pubes, YouTube is good enough for me now.

Ah, but stories, on the other hand... Stories take you places that pix never can, so that is what I collect now. I have saved a number of my favorites over the years and written a few of my own. My own writings are both fiction and accounts of my real-life experiences. I'll parcel these out in the coming months. I just contributed to the 'Queen Bea' thread on the "Pregnant XXX Stories" board.

For those of you who like the Amazon Kindle, I have been prowling their 'Pregnant Erotica' stories. A few of the stories are good, but not many. I think many of them are written by horny housewives who fantasize about getting fucked by the perfect big dick and getting pregnant in the process. What they don't do is get fucked by the perfect big dick when they are 38 weeks big, and that's what I want to hear about. I wonder if there is a market there for some hot pregnant fiction for male fans.

In my own life, I think my fantasies are better than my facts. When I was young, there just wasn't much pregnant poon around. The girls all got shipped off to "homes for unwed mothers" as they were called at the time. Even if you found one of these homes (which I did), you couldn't just knock on the door and ask if anyone wanted a date. The available pregnant chicks that I met were too crazy to trust; I figured they'd sic the county on me for child support. Finally, I got married to a chick with a promising figure and we had three kids. Great! Now we're divorced and a huge percentage of kids are born to single women, but I'm too old for them. Shit...

Anyway, as I said, I want conversations and I want stories. I look forward to chatting with all of you.
jfingers
Rookie

Re: Glad I found you all

Postby Zackthepregomaniac » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:23 pm

jfingers! Nice to see a familiar name! I too frequented Cheviot's in it's hayday. Welcome!
Zackthepregomaniac
Rookie

Postby jfingers » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:37 am

Right back atcha, bubba. How's your story inventory? You know what I have? Lost Girls 1-4!
jfingers
Rookie

Postby Bryce101 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:16 pm

The legend! Wow, its an honor sir! I used to love your stories on Cheviots place in my younger years! Cheviots was the first site I found to embrace my fetish and your stories were my favorites. They still are, matter of fact. Any plans for any new ones? Or have you made any new ones since then?
Bryce101
Veteran

Postby jfingers » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:34 am

Well, yes. I have all of my old stories and one or two new ones as well, plus some favorites from other authors . I have written up a few of my personal encounters. I have two or three new story ideas as well, but I haven't put my jfingers (ahem...) to keyboard yet. Look up my "Shout out..." post on the "Pregnant xxx Stories" forum.

By the way, if you haven't read it, I recommend the story "They Needed A Jump".
jfingers
Rookie

Return to Introduce Yourself