View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

I'm first

Welcome to PXF! Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.

I'm first

Postby Needspreggoscenemos » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Wow that's amazing.

Anyways hi, I am also over at that preggophelia, but I wasn't aware of pregcommunity1.0 in time to ever see it.

Unrelated note I clicked on one of the webcam links, and the girl is smoking, anyone else like wtf about that? Nobody in her room seemed to care, and I wasn't going to register on another site just to ask about it. Also she didn't stand up, so I don't know if she is currently pregnant or not.

Still, if she is, she's gonna regret that one day.
Needspreggoscenemos
Rookie

Re: I'm first

Postby monster » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Welcome to the site. Yeah the "Pregnant Community 2.0" effort is only a few months old but aspires to be one of the best pregnant forums online.

Anyway, no comment on the smoking camgirl. Personally I'm not into it, but you might be surprised (or disappointed) to find out some guys like it. It is selfish if you think about it though... I agree... and hopefully she won't have to regret it.

I'm going to take a guess though... was it Lusty dusty's room?

http://www.pregnantxxxforum.com/ai/01.jpg

That poor girl is obsessed with some guy that uses her "on demand" and then leaves and she cares about him more than herself or the baby. Beautiful girl in an ugly situation.
monster
Hall of Famer

Postby Needspreggoscenemos » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:29 am

I actually don't remember the name, I don't think it was anyone i'd ever heard of, but i've also not used webcam sites before like this week, in a meaningful way.

I do see it not infrequently though, like on Livejasmin or whatever that site, where i'm pretty sure most of them are slaves in third world countries.

It really is unfortunate, especially with the abundance of fake vapor cigarettes around now.
Needspreggoscenemos
Rookie

Postby Stephen Taylor » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:32 am

Needspreggoscenemos wrote:I actually don't remember the name, I don't think it was anyone i'd ever heard of, but i've also not used webcam sites before like this week, in a meaningful way.

I do see it not infrequently though, like on Livejasmin or whatever that site, where i'm pretty sure most of them are slaves in third world countries.

It really is unfortunate, especially with the abundance of fake vapor cigarettes around now.

Hi Needspreggoscenemos,I bought a cigarette smoking owner. I got it because I don't like my convenience fragrance like cigarette smoking, I like to keep the cigarette smoking in my mouth but I don't like the cigarette smoking in my vision, and seriously I think they look extremely bad ass amazing.
Stephen Taylor
Rookie

Return to Introduce Yourself