View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Baby, I'm Going to Have a Baby.

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Baby, I'm Going to Have a Baby.

Postby Ninavolt2010 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Chapter 1

Feeling conflicting emotions of anguish and excitement, Leslie checked the test again. No matter how many times she checked, the answer was still there, plain as day. She was pregnant. She had suspected it a week ago, when her period never came and she had feelings of general unwellness. Tender breasts, weird crampy feelings, she hoped it was a sign that she would start menstruating soon. What the fuck am I going to do? She thought, feeling overwhelmed and anxious. She had never been this careless before, and feelings of dread washed over her. What was Donny going to think? Perhaps she should wait, and see if it all came out, she still had 3 months until it was a viable pregnancy, maybe she would have a miscarriage. Abortion is not an option, I couldn't be so heartless. Is hoping for a miscarriage any better though? Leslie felt terrible, emotionally conflicted.

How could she have been so stupid? Leslie didn't even know how it happened, maybe she forgot to take a pill one day, or it didn't work like some freak occurrence. The package does say 99% effective, maybe Leslie was in that 1% that just didn't luck out. She wasn't one for unprotected sex either, but since being in a steady relationship with Donny, she felt comfortable and they had both been tested before they had sex without a condom. Freaking out, she did the only thing that made sense to her. Leslie picked up her phone and dialed a number. The tone rang a few times before a woman answered, sounding clearly distracted,

"Yes Les, what is it?"

"Mummy, I need help. I'm, I don't know how to say this to make it sound any better, but I'm pregnant." There was a stunned silence on the other end and it was a few seconds before Leslie heard anything. She checked the phone to make sure the call didn't drop.

"Well honey, congratulations!" Her mother said, sounding generally pleased and excited for her daughter. Leslie was her only child, and she had always wanted grandchildren and was secretly disappointed that her daughter had failed to settle into a steady relationship. This may be a child out of wedlock, but it was a child nonetheless. Her own daughter had been an accident, and she didn't want the same for Leslie. All she could do was to lend her full support and make sure that the baby was looked after.

"Mum, I don't want it. I'm so scared. What will Donny think? I don't even know if it's his. I can't have an abortion I don't think I could ever do that, I'm just so scared!"

"Calm down baby, it will be okay. You just need to take care of yourself, have you seen a doctor yet? You need to see your GP before you can make a booking at the hospital. Oh I'm so happy for you Leslie!"

Leslie was shocked. She thought her mother would be the stern force telling her to get rid of it, that she didn't want Les to make the same mistakes that she made. It was strange to hear her being so supportive, and a comforting though. Maybe it will be okay, Leslie thought to herself. Feeling better after having a chat with her mother, she set about taking care of business. No more drinking or drugs, no more extensive coffee breaks, no more smoking. The sacrifices she was going to make to her life, to her body were unimaginable. The prospect of being responsible for someone scared her the most. How was she going to tell her boyfriend? She picked up the phone again and called speed dial number 2: Donny. He answered almost straight away,

"Hey babe, I thought you were at work today? You know you're not supposed to be making personal phone calls, it's not even lunch time!" Donny liked to tease her, knowing she was a stickler for proper etiquette at work.

"Donny, I have something important to talk to you about, but I don't want to do it over the phone. Can you come to my place tonight for dinner? It's really important." Leslie's voice was thick and serious, like she had been crying recently. Was she breaking up with him? Feeling nervous he replied,

"Yeah babe, I'll be there at 6, is that okay? I'm out with the mates right now at the lake, and we're not sure when we will be back to shore and the cars."

"That's fine, I'll see you then." She hung up. This was serious, she used to say goodbye and make kissy noises on the phone. Wondering what was wrong, Donny went back to his beer, a brooding expression on his usually smiling face.

"Mate, what's wrong? You look like you've been hit by a truck!"

"Nah, I'm fine Jeff, I'm just worried about Leslie. She sounded really upset about something; I hope it's not something I did. I love her so much." Donny's eyes started tearing up and he furiously wiped them away. He didn't want to look like a poofter in front of his friends. Sighing, Donny decided to just enjoy the rest of his day with his mates and worry about whatever it was later.

It was all planned out in her head. She would buy baby peas, corn, and carrots. She would even buy that ugly flower called baby's breath in a vain attempt at having him guess instead of having to tell him. Mostly likely he wouldn't even notice, knowing men, and she would still have to tell him. They had only been going out for a few months, and Leslie had no idea how he was going to take the news. She had decided against waiting to tell him, it would only make things worse and would feel like she was keeping secrets from him. You had to do it like a band-aid, quick and hopefully painless. It depends where the band-aid is and if there is hair. Laughing almost hysterically, Leslie wondered where that thought came from. Maybe she was already getting 'pregnancy brain'. The thought made tears come to her eyes, and she dabbed them away before getting ready to leave for her appointment with the doctor.

"Congratulations Miss Dabrie, you have a healthy little bub in that oven." Her doctor looked ecstatic, happy because she wasn't sick and was the home of a growing new person.

"Now, you'll need to call the hospital you want to give birth at, and make a booking appointment with them. Don't put it off either, they have such a large number of women to deal with, you need to get in early or they won't have room for you!" He laughed, finding this apparently amusing, while Leslie found it mortifying to think that they wouldn't have room for her if she was late. Would they make her have her baby on the street? Laughing nervously, she thanked her doctor for the congratulations and promised to make an appointment with the hospital. All there was to do was go shopping for dinner and hopefully all the plans will fall into place. Checking her list of things to do, she ticked off: See Doctor.

6 P.M. was approaching rapidly, and Donny could feel his heart racing as he drove just as fast through the winding streets to Leslie's flat. He had gone over every possible scenario in his head, and could not think of what could be wrong. Their relationship was great, they both loved each other and genuinely cared. Maybe it was just nothing, that she missed him. Why hadn't she been at work today? Did she cheat on him and then feel so guilty she had to break up with him? I can't let toxic thoughts ruin my image of her, the situation is what it is, and worrying isn't going to make it better or over with faster.

Taking the stairs two at a time, he came to her apartment and fumbled for his keys. Opening the door, he came in on a scene of chaos. There was smoke drifting through the room, the fire alarm was screaming, and Leslie was in the kitchen looking miserable. Donny grabbed a magazine off the shelf and waved it around to try and dissipate some of the smoke around the alarm so it would stop making so much noise.

"What the hell is going on?" He yelled, over the noise of the smoke alarm. It stopped beeping, but left a ringing noise in his head. "What the hell is going on?" He repeated, this time quieter.

"I tried to cook you dinner, but it obviously didn't work." Leslie looked put out, and he came over to give her a hug.

"It's all right baby, you didn't have to do that for me. Thanks for the effort though, but maybe I can just take you out for dinner, how about that?" She looked up tearfully when he said thanks and he felt his heart break. What had put her into such a state that even a thank you would set her off?

"Leslie, just tell me what's going on? If some bastard upset you so much, I'm going to go after him. If its me, let me know, I can't stand not knowing. You know I hate surprises."

"I-I-I t-tried to m-make it a p-p-perfect night, b-but it's all ruined now." Her chin was wavering and tears threatened to spill out of her chocolate eyes. "What I wanted to tell you was that...Baby, I'm going to have a baby." She started sobbing full on now, and Donny didn't know what to do. A baby? His baby?

"Well that's great news Leslie, but why the hell are you so upset? I don't care about the dinner." She looked at him with a look of incredulity.

"You don't care? How can you NOT care! It's YOUR baby!" She threw up her arms in an expression of frustration and said, "MEN!"

"No, I care about the baby; it's the dinner that I don't care about. Let's just go sit down for a minute and calm down. We'll get all of this sorted." Donny helped up a still hiccupping Leslie, and they walked to the couch, hand in hand. After getting her a glass of water, Donny sat down with a feeling of relief and excitement. It was just about a baby, nothing about cheating or breaking up or anything. He looked at his girlfriend with love and exasperation. What was she so worked up about? Did she think that he would be mad at her or something? He loved her, and so what if she was 'knocked up'. It didn't change the way he felt about her.

"Hey," he said, "if it's a boy, do you think he'll be as much a pervert as I am?"

That seemed to break the ice, and for once that day, Leslie laughed. It was a pure laugh, no hysteria or nervousness. He was happy, that was all that mattered.

"I don't know, he'll get more titty time then you will when he's born. Be prepared to share." She laughed again and hugged him, feeling so full of love for him. All feelings of doubt and anxiety were gone, replaced by happiness and excitement.

"I hear your breasts are going to get huge, can't wait for that. How long do I have to wait?" The thought of her already perfect breasts getting even larger was such a turn on for him. He could just imagine all the extra curves that he could explore and enjoy, and was starting to feel aroused. How inappropriate, he thought. She's a MILF now!

Chapter 2

The weeks flew by, and before he knew it, Donny could start to see a little belly forming on his girlfriend. It was so sexy and exciting, watching her body transform, getting bigger and curvy. She kept telling him that she felt fat, unsexy, like a whale, and the best he could do was shrug his shoulders and persist in telling her, and showing her that he was still attracted to her. Her breasts were firm and large, her belly only slightly protruding. Donny never thought that he would be into pregnant women, but something about Leslie just turned him on so much, and when she wasn't having morning sickness, she just wanted to have sex all the time. It was hard work keeping up with her. One particular evening, Leslie was just unstoppable.

They had decided to move in together, so they could get used to living together for when the baby arrived. Leslie's flat was larger than Donny's, and had an extra room that could be used for the nursery when the time came. He had come home from work that night, ready for a relaxing night with a beer and the TV. What he wasn't expecting was to find his girlfriend dressed in leather, her little belly poking out underneath the too tight vest, thigh high boots, and a thong. He dropped his briefcase in surprise, and ran to her, thanking god he had such a wonderful girl.

He picked Leslie up by the bottom, and carried her, straddling him, to the bedroom. Screw dinner; that could wait until he had a taste of her. The first time they had sex after the big news of the pregnancy, he was afraid that he would hurt Leslie, or the baby. It wasn't until she said, "Honey, your cock isn't so huge that it will get past my cervix" that he lost that fear and just enjoyed her, pure and simple. She tasted different now, sweeter. There was a scientific explanation from this, they read in a pregnancy guide. It was something about the lining of her vagina and uterus becoming more alkaline and less acidic to accommodate the growing baby. Whatever the reason was, she tasted great, and he loved to lick her.

Laying her gently on the bed, he kissed her passionately, tongue darting in and out of her inviting mouth. He loved that mouth, loved to put his cock in her mouth and watch her suck and lick him. He stiffed at his arousal, and could see desire in Leslie's eyes. Donny was sure that his eyes were glazed in that crazy kind of way as well, because before he knew it, she was off the bed and kneeling in front of him, easing his penis out of his trousers. Her hands felt amazing, stroking him and cupping his balls. He could feel himself ready to explode, and she hadn't even put her mouth on him yet. Grabbing her hands he said,

"I'm not ready to come yet sweetheart, why don't you lay down and have a turn?" Leslie just smiled at him and obeyed, lying down innocently on the bed, legs closed tight together. He was going to have to play games was he? He undid his trousers and let them slip off, while at the same time loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. Pulling his shoes off, he climbed on the bed. He leaned over Leslie, and forced her legs open with one of his. He could feel the leather under his naked body, it was warm and supple. He didn't want to take it off.

As Donny was kissing his way through her erogenous zones, Leslie could feel herself getting more and more wet, her leather thong getting slippery as she writhed around in a sort of ticklish pleasure. Whenever he touched or kissed her there, she would get goose bumps and would make her whole body shake. She just wanted him to touch her, to please her. He finally got to her inner thighs when she couldn't handle it anymore, and, grabbing his hair, she nearly screamed in his face,

"I want you to fuck me; I can't wait for this foreplay shit. I just want you, inside me, now." His eyes opened wide, like a child caught out doing something wrong, and he started to speak. She cut him off with a viciously passionate kiss, biting his lip in her urgency to be filled.

Donny, with a sadistic sort of pleasure, liked to make her beg. He was going to tease her, keeping her from what she wants until the last minute. So instead of obeying Leslie, he did the exact opposite. He kept kissing her calmly down her neck, to her breasts. Unzipping the vest, he let her breasts spill out, firm and impeccably perfect. He took one nipple in his mouth and teased her with his tongue, flicking and sometimes biting, hearing her moan with pleasure. His hands roamed down her exposed body, resting on her belly, his now favourite part.

He tickled her, making her giggle and moan. She was pulling his hair, trying to get her on top of him. Donny wasn't going to give Leslie that satisfaction quite yet. He loved exploring her curves, watch her get bigger everyday and feel that fill his hands. She was so small still, only 3 months in, the fear of miscarriage over, and the morning sickness with it. For now, it was all fun, and not at all awkward. He found her incredibly sexy, and a feeling of deep arousal washed over him. He wanted to make her beg, but he wanted to beg her and feel her wrapped around his cock, riding him with breasts bouncing.

"Actually babe, I've changed my mind, and totally agree. Get your arse on top of me; I want to see you bounce up and down on my cock."

He lay down and she straddled him, pulling aside her thong, and leaving the boots on. It was the sexiest image he had ever seen. As she eased him into her, he felt ready to burst. She was so wet and tight, it felt like heaven. It wasn't until she started rocking back and forth did he really know how inaccurate that initial feeling of heaven was. He felt like he was dying, like his pleasure would never end. He could feel the leather thong rub him, heating coming from the friction. It was pain and pleasure at the same time. Her movements were getting faster, her breath coming in rapid succession between moans. He watched her breasts bound up and down, he was in a mesmerized trance, trying to follow her increasingly faster nipples and attempting to catch one in his mouth.

Her body moved faster, and he could feel her tightening up as she had a screaming orgasm. She was uncontrolled passion and sexuality. Watching her face glow with pleasure, he felt his orgasm building and was soon spurting into her, abandoning all dignity and moaning in pleasure himself.

Afterwards, the couple lay cuddled together, soaked in sweat and Leslie sighed contentedly.

"I love you." It was all she said before she fell asleep, and Donny put his arm on her belly and smiled as he too drifted off to sleep.
Ninavolt2010
Veteran

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories