View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Commissioned Story: The Big Star

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Commissioned Story: The Big Star

Postby notabot » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:34 pm

I got another commission for a pregnancy story and figured you'd all enjoy reading it too.

----

My mom was 16 when she was pregnant with me, the same age I am now. From what I’ve figured out, no one but her knows who impregnated her but it wasn’t another student and I don’t think it was a teacher. My mom, or as I call her in my head, Samantha, was renowned for her beauty but I have never seen a picture of her when she was pregnant with me.

But now, during her second pregnancy, I don’t need a picture of her. Not only do we live in the same house, but Samantha is always on TV with her colossal pregnant belly sticking out for everyone and anyone to see.

I’ve always thought pregnancy was incredibly sexy and I always found Samantha to be a monumental beauty. Together, these things made for a dangerous combination. Samantha has long brunette hair, sparkling black eyes, chipmunk cheeks, and full red lips. She has an extreme hourglass figure, with heaving breasts and hips that are about twice as long as her waist. And that was all before she got pregnant.

I look around the living room, not hearing Samantha’s heavy footsteps. I take the time to turn on the TV and flip to the channel her reality show airs on. We get complimentary DVDs of the show but Samantha keeps that in her room. But thankfully, the show “Red Zone” plays all the time with reruns. Samantha’s still pregnant, but the producers planned the between-season break to happen after she gave birth. They didn’t count on my mom being pregnant for 11 months and counting. So the house was quiet for once in a while.

It was a good episode. Samantha agreed to do a bikini photo shoot to show off her enormous pregnant belly. The photo shoot wasn’t for any real magazine, however. The producers staged the whole thing. But her beauty was very real. She was only six months along when these photos were taken but she looked like she was ready to explode at any minute. It made sense: she’s pregnant with 35 babies after all.

“Red Zone” is the #1 reality show in the country and #4 overall for TV ratings for its amazing premise. Samantha was a gorgeous single mom who was living in near-poverty when she got married to the starting quarterback of a well-liked, Super Bowl-winning NFL team. Then, my stepfather got Samantha pregnant and, without any fertility drugs, she got more pregnant than any other woman. Everyone attributed it to my stepfather’s obvious virility.

I hate my stepfather. He’s never nice to me and jokes about how he’s so strong and cool and I’m so geeky and timid. I hate hearing about how his superior manhood got my mom so pregnant. I don’t like hearing about him having sex with her. And what I hate most of all is how he’s treated Samantha since she got pregnant. As much as it bothered me to see them together, at least Samantha was happy. Now, he won’t so much as look at her and I know he’s cheating on her.

For the next few weeks, he’s at training camp, leaving Samantha and me in the house alone. When a sports reporter asked how he can leave his wife alone when she’s likely due to give birth any minute, he said she doesn’t look like she’s going to go into labor any time soon and called his children “stubborn” with a laugh. As long as he’s gone, I’m happy.

I keep my eyes glued to the TV. I love watching the camera zoom in on Samantha’s belly, wet with water from her poolside, as she drapes her hands across her incredible pregnant curves. I know I can see the real thing up close and even bigger, but somehow it’s not the same. It also makes me feel good to think other people are admiring Samantha when they watch her on TV. When I go on other pregnancy fetish forums, she’s always the biggest topic of conversation. I never mention that she’s my mom, though. I’d get too many questions.

“This is an old one,” Samantha giggles. I let out a little gasp and scurry to turn off the TV and turn to see her. It’s still unbelievable, every time I look at her. Samantha was standing in the living room, her belly hanging out in front of her like a fleshy hot air balloon, still totally smooth and blemishless, save for her popped-out belly button and the flurry of kicks that would appear on the surface. Her skin had a wonderful glow to it now and she was far more beautiful now than she’d ever been before. Each day, her belly got a little bigger and a few more pregnancy hormones would pulse through her body, making her that much sexier.

“Mom!” I say, standing up, hoping she couldn’t see my erection. “Shouldn’t you be lying down?”

“I like to waddle around,” she smiles, both hands resting on her belly. Samantha couldn’t get any maternity clothes to fit her, so she only had on a t-shirt and a pair of underwear. “But if I go lie down, will you take care of me?”

“Of course,” I nod eagerly. Samantha gives a little giggle and waddles back to her bedroom. I gulp and follow her, finding her sitting on her bed, her naked belly jutting far into the air, her hands rubbing as much as she could.

“There you are,” Samantha grins at me, looking past her belly. “Mind rubbing some belly butter over me? It helps with the tightness and makes my skin look better.”

“You don’t need any help with that,” I say, getting her huge jar of skin cream and getting a sizable dollop in my hands. “Your skin would always look good.”

She laughs. “You always say such nice things about me.” Her eyelids settled as I started rubbing my hands into her naked pregnant tummy. Every time I rubbed her belly, it was magical. Her skin was so tight, so round, so warm. If I wasn’t already hard, I would stiffen up immediately upon touching her stomach. I rubbed enormous circles all over her swollen middle as she smiled at me. “Mind if I watch myself on TV?”

“Go ahead,” I said, hoping it wasn’t an episode that was too sexy. Unfortunately, when Samantha flipped over, the bikini episode had just ended and the “Betty Donna” episode came on. Betty Donna was an ex-Playboy model and an actress with small success. So in what seemed to a lot of people to be an obvious attempt at a reality show, she became a surrogate, carrying babies for multiple families at once. Now, in this cross-over episode, she was carrying 20 babies as she talked with Samantha in an obvious set-up.

“We should get together more often,” Samantha laughed on the screen, petting Betty on the belly. She was 8 months along in this one.

“I agree. We need to show that us pregnant women are plenty good looking,” Betty giggled obnoxiously. “You think we look good, don’t you?”

“Does this answer your question?” Samantha smiled, leaning in and kissing Betty on the lips. The two women kissed and rubbed their bellies together for a few seconds before bursting out laughing and turning to the camera. “Just playing around, everyone.”

Back in her bedroom, Samantha lets out a little laugh of her own. “It wasn’t entirely playing around. I thought she was very good looking. Don’t you think so?”

“Sure, she’s pretty,” I nod, turning my eyes back to Samantha’s belly.

“Pretty? You don’t think she’s any more than that?” Samantha says. “Well, I guess pregnant bellies aren’t very attractive. I look bad right about now.”

“No, of course not mom. You look great and your belly is too,” I say, my cheeks turning a little red.

“Really?” Samantha says, still smiling at me. “A lot of people don’t think so.”

“Then they’re crazy,” I say. “And your husband is one of them.”

Samantha sighs and puts one hand over mine, rubbing it into her belly more firmly. “Get my underbelly, please dear.”

I nod and move to the other side of Samantha’s belly. I couldn’t see her anymore, so I got closer to her belly, running my hands up and down her hugeness. I rarely get to rub this part of her belly. “Like this, mom?”

“Yes, make sure you rub in big circles,” Samantha purrs. “It’s especially sore down there.”

I obliged and rubbed larger circles, my hands getting very close to her underwear again and again. Each time I did, she let out a long breath and her legs would twitch and contort some. So I did it again and again, trying to see just how close to her I could get.

“I know you like pregnant women more than you’re letting on,” Samantha giggles after a while. “You don’t remember, do you?”

I freeze, my face turning hot. “Remember what, mom?”

“When you were little, we had to sleep in a library and you got out a book about the human body. There was a picture of a pregnant woman and I explained to you where babies come from. You kept pointing to the picture of the woman and said how beautiful you thought she was.” I gulp. “I made sure not to forget that.”

“What do you mean?” I say.

Samantha sits up, her belly pressing against me, and smiling. “I also know you sneak out the ‘Red Zone’ DVDs when I’m not here. My belly must be very special.”

I’m trembling at this point. “It’s not just your belly. You’ve always been beautiful and special to me. The belly just makes you that much more gorgeous.”

“Good,” Samantha smiles, taking my hands and resting them against her belly near her breasts. “When you got old enough, I knew we would get close like this. So I made a conscious effort to get as pregnant as I could, focusing every part of me on getting a huge belly for my special man.”

“Mom…”

“I knew it would work, because it worked last time too,” Samantha smiled, looking down at her hugeness. “When I was at my lowest point and I needed a Prince Charming to come help me, you came into my life. And all I had to do was wait until you were the same age I was when I needed you.”

Samantha slides my hands up her belly to her breasts. Now 11 months pregnant with 35 babies, they were Q cups and she wasn’t wearing a bra by the way they felt.

“I don’t just love you,” I say. “I like you. A lot.”

“Me too,” Samantha smiles. We lean in to kiss and she takes charge, running her tongue all throughout my mouth and gripping me tightly. “That was your first kiss, wasn’t it sweetie?”

“Yes,” I nod eagerly. “And…I’m a virgin too.”

“We’ll take care of that,” Samantha giggles, taking off her shirt. Her naked breasts hang down and she reaches out her arms. “Come on, they’ve been even more sore than my belly.”

Gladly, I fall against her chest and kiss, suck, and fondle her huge breasts. Some milk comes out and I hump her big belly as I let her spoil me with her tits.

“I can’t take it anymore,” I pant, looking Samantha in the eyes. “I have to have sex with you.”

“Soon,” Samantha smiles, pressing one finger against my lips. I open my mouth and suck on her index, letting her moan a little. “I need a little foreplay, honey.”

I nod and let her undress me too, but leave on my underwear for now. She moves one hand near my erection but takes it away at the last second, making me grunt.

“What do you need?” I say, putting my hands all over her.

“Two things,” Samantha said, blushing and smiling at me. “One: I want you to spank me.”

“I can do that,” I grin. “Your ass is so big and plump, I can’t wait to see what it feels like to grab it.”

“And two: we aren’t going to call each other ‘mom’ or ‘Samantha’ or ‘son’ or ‘baby.’ We need sexier ways to talk about each other.” She touched one hand to my chest. “I’m going to call you ‘daddy.’” She touched one hand to her belly. “And you call me dirty names. You’ll think of them as we get going.”

I nod and she smiles turning around and wiggling her huge ass in my face. Her underwear is pulled up all the way, showing off nothing but cheek. I get up and reach one hand back. “Have you been bad?”

“Yes daddy,” she coos. With that, I give her a slap on the ass, which makes her giggle. “I’ve been much worse than that.”

“Yes, you sure have,” I smile, giving her a harder spank. She shrieks again and grips the covers. “Had enough, babe?”

“You know I haven’t,” she squeals and I slap her ass even harder, hurting my hand in the process. I look and see a red imprint of my hand on her butt. She’s panting now, her voice getting quieter. “T-that was hard enough, daddy.”

“I don’t think so,” I grin, reaching my hand back even further. “You need to be taught a lesson.” I give her the hardest spank yet, making her really cry out this time. With that, Samantha turns around and holds me close.

“Now spank my belly,” she says. Samantha’s face is bright red and very lewd. “Don’t worry, you can be hard and it won’t hurt the babies. Trust me.”

I nod and stroke her enormous pregnant gut. “Mmm, would you look at all this belly. You got knocked up, didn’t you?”

“Yes daddy,” Samantha nods

“You’re very horny, aren’t you?”

“Yes daddy!” Samantha nods with more vigor.

I reach my hand back and slap her big belly. “You bad little slut!” She shrieks and I spank her womb again. “Big slutty belly!”

“More!” she screams, holding me close, licking and kissing my neck and chin.

“Slut! Slut!” I yell, spanking her belly harder and harder. As she cries out, she gives me one big kiss before reaching down and pulling off her underwear.

“Now, now!” she screams. I take off my underwear and Samantha pushes me down. “I have to ride you from the top. Ready?”

“Yes, please,” I gasp, moaning as she sits on my cock. With each pump, her huge belly crushes and smacks me. I couldn’t see anything but Samantha’s swollen gut and I love it. At first, I was too into the feeling of penetration, but I knew it wasn’t all she wanted. So when her belly gets close, I slap it. “Why’s your belly so big, slut?”

“You made it this way, big daddy,” Samantha coos,

“That’s the way I like it, you big belly bitch!” I laugh, spanking her belly more. I feel my cock get hotter as she speeds up and slap her stomach again and again. “Bitch! Bitch! Big belly bitch!”

“Yes, that’s what I am!” Samantha cries out. “A sexy preggo bitch!”

With that, I feel myself come inside her, gripping onto her belly as if for dear life. She giggles and squeals, rolling around and holding me against her as I pant and catch my breath.

“That was great,” I gasp, looking at Samantha. There are tears in her eyes as she kisses me.

“Yes, it was,” Samantha smiles. “It was everything I hoped for.”

“Me too, Samantha,” I sigh. “Me too.”
notabot
Rookie

Re: Commissioned Story: The Big Star

Postby deux_anges » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:32 am

Wow, I don't know how I missed this before. It's great! Keep up the good work.

DA
deux_anges
Rookie

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories