View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Commissioned Story: An Ordinary Day

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Commissioned Story: An Ordinary Day

Postby notabot » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:33 am

This is a story I was commissioned to write and I figured you'd all enjoy reading it too.

-------

Dana waddled down the street, letting her big, naked pregnant belly wobble back and forth with each step. It was a beautiful Spring day and the sun gleamed perfectly off of her tight, bronze skin, already shimmering from her cocoa butter rubbing session.

“Dana!” a familiar voice squealed with surprise. Dana hurried to meet her friend Alyson as she waddled toward her. “You got pregnant again!”

“Yep, thought I would start over,” Dana beamed, rubbing her luscious pregnant middle. “And I want to get even bigger than last time! I’ve been exercising since giving birth so I could take it.”

“Then let me help you,” Alyson smiled, her eyelids lowering. Alyson held her friend tightly, their bellies rubbing together as she kissed Dana passionately. Dana closed her eyes and moaned, gripping Alyson’s strong dark arms as she felt her friend’s soft kiss. It sent shivers through her whole body, and as they kissed and their tongues intertwined, Dana felt the warmth she felt inside getting stronger and stronger until-

POP!

Dana looked down at her belly and smiled. Alyson put one hand on Dana’s belly and patted it. “Felt like one more baby,” Dana grinned as she felt her weight shift to accommodate her larger pregnant gut. “That puts me at five for now.”

“So it was quads when I first bumped into you,” Alyson giggled as Dana rubbed her large ebony belly, now larger as well. “You must have gotten busy lately.”

“This morning,” Dana grinned. “Once the idea popped in my head, I jumped the nearest person. Luckily, my neighbor was more than willing and he fucked these four inside me.” Alyson’s smile grew and she kept rubbing Dana’s belly, this time more slowly and sensually. “But you know, if you keep stroking my tummy like that, I’ll be up to sextuplets before I go.”

“Is that so?” Alyson smiled, moving her hand to Dana’s sensitive belly button and gave it a playful squeeze. Dana squealed and another POP rang out as her belly lurched forward. “Wow, you weren’t kidding. Your navel’s still as sensitive as ever.”

“We’ll have to get together some time so I can really show you,” Dana smiled, raising her eyebrows. “But for now, I’ve got to go. Take care.” She kissed Alyson again, though this time less sexually, and gave her belly one last rub. “And hopefully you three in there will have some more brothers and sisters joining you when I come back.”

Dana went back to waddling down the street, now two babies larger, which made her very happy. Everyone she passed smiled brightly at her and kept their eyes on her enormous belly. “Looking good,” one woman with a swollen stomach like a beach ball smiled.

“Thanks, you too,” Dana grinned.

A handsome young man lowered his sunglasses to gawk at Dana. “Damn, that’s one sexy belly. Want it to get a little bigger?”

Dana beamed and pressed her belly against him. “Just a few. Let’s be quick.” They began kissing and the young man put his arms under Dana’s butt for support as he lifted her gently against the nearest wall. Dana cooed loudly as their lips rubbed together and she felt herself swelling again as another POP came from her belly.

“And let’s go for a few more,” the man said, lowering Dana’s shirt to expose her breasts. It wasn’t just her belly that grew when new babies were added: her breasts and ass were swelling as well and she was a more-than-healthy K-cup at the moment. He locked his lips around her bare nipple and began to suck and lick her teat. Dana cried out in bliss and felt her lap get incredibly hot. As she rubbed her thighs together, she felt her belly get heavier as an even louder POP came out.

“Oof, two with that one,” Dana purred, patting the man on the head as he removed himself from her chest. “You really know your way around a pregnant woman’s aching chest.”

“What are you up to now, sexy?” the man grinned.

“Nine, thanks to you,” Dana winked. “Just the number turns you on, doesn’t it?”

“You bet,” he smiled, rubbing his hand against his thick bulge in the front of his pants. “Let’s see if we can’t double that.”

“I’d love to, but there’s somewhere I have to be,” Dana sighed, rubbing her colossal belly with both hands. “But don’t worry: this city is filled with sexy preggos who are even bigger than me. I’m sure they’d love to share a moment with you, dear.”

Dana continued waddling, passing by lots of billboards for pregnancy beauty products. An enormous belly was framed against a blue, cloudy skin and was glistening in the light as an advertisement for “Dawson’s Belly Butter.” Another showed a gorgeous woman putting her hand over her mouth in mock shock as someone had a tape measure around her truly colossal stomach. It was an advertisement for a fertility supplement that promised more babies with each individual impregnation. The thought bubble caption from the woman said “But we only held hands!”

But the one that made Dana smile the widest was one featuring the friend she was going to see, Carmen. The ad showed Carmen from behind with a pair of thin, colorful shorts that made her ass look absolutely irresistible. The caption said “Don’t look pregnant from behind? You will in our clothes.”

“Can’t wait to see that ass myself,” Dana chuckled to herself. She wasn’t watching where she was going and she waddled straight into another woman. “Oh, I’m so sorry!”

“It’s fine,” the woman smiled, patting her gigantic breasts. “These dulled the impact.”

Dana gasped. “Are those pregnant breasts? I’ve heard so much about these lately. I’ve never tried it myself. Is it good?”

“It’s amazing,” the woman cooed. She was a tall, leggy blond in a business suit, refitted to allow her breasts to stay covered up. Or at least her nipples. “I love having these big tits and it’s easier to move around, I think, compared to having a swollen belly. No offense, of course.”

“Not at all,” Dana smiled. “Mind if I…”

“Be my guest,” the woman smiled, putting her hands behind her back as Dana started kneading her chest. “I wanted to get bigger anyway.” The woman began to moan as Dana fondled her pregnant breasts. She wasn’t used to boobs as firm and tight as a belly or feeling the kicks inside them. Then again, she wasn’t used to boobs this big either. “I’m Sarah, by the way.”

“Dana,” our big-bellied protagonist grinned as she unbuttoned Sarah’s top and hugged her naked breasts. “We’ll have to exchange contact info after this.” She started sucking on Sarah’s huge nipples, thrusting her belly against Sarah’s hips as she suckled. As she indulged herself, there was a big POP and Sarah’s breasts pushed Dana back a few steps.

“A pair of twins in each breast,” Sarah panted, a trail of drool trickling from her full lips to her chest. “That’s a nice upgrade, I’d say. Now for your turn.” Sarah got on her knees and put one breast on each side of Dana’s belly. Then, she started rubbing her tits up and down, back and forth to stroke Dana’s pregnant bump thoroughly. Dana moaned immediately, never having her belly tit-fucked before.

“Faster,” Dana panted, biting her lip and squeezing her own breasts as Sarah gladly obliged. Soon, Dana found herself squealing loudly and climaxed, and POP, her belly got three babies bigger. “W-wow, that’s the most I’ve ever gotten without actual sex.”

“Then definitely call me sometime so we can see if we can break the record again,” Sarah winked as she closed her jacket back up and went on her way. Dana nodded and tried to regain composure as they swapped contact info and Dana went waddling on her way again.

“Crap, I keep getting sidetracked,” Dana squealed, rubbing her humongous belly, now home to 12 kicking, squirming fetuses. “I just love fucking and getting big too much. Well, maybe not too much. I haven’t become a sex worker…yet.”

Dana tried to remain focused, only stopping to let strangers rub her belly and let her rub their bellies in return. By the time she got to Carmen’s modeling office, she was pregnant with 15 babies, all full-term in size. There was more of Dana’s belly than there was of Dana herself.

“I’m here to see Carmen Estevez,” Dana said to the receptionist. He smiled and nodded, looking Dana over once.

“Ever think about becoming a model yourself, sexy?” he grinned. Dana blushed and shook her head, not mentioning the fact that dozens of naked photos of her at her previous largest were easily accessible on the Internet, though her face was cut off.

After a few moments, in waddled Carmen. She was triple Dana’s size and had on even less. Her brown skin was radiant and Dana absolutely had to rub her friend’s belly. As she stroked the gigantic belly, Dana made sure to get a peek at Carmen’s famous ass, which rivaled a one-baby pregnant belly in size. And it had clearly gotten bigger since that billboard photo was taken.

“I see you’ve gotten into the spirit of things,” Carmen smiled, patting Dana’s belly. “This started today?”

Dana nodded. “That’s why I’m late. And speaking of which…” Carmen sighed and grinned. The two women stepped back and then thrust their bellies into one another’s, rubbing their popped-out belly buttons together. With a moan and a POP, their bellies surged forward a few inches, though it was more noticeable on Dana.

“And with that, I think we’re ready to go,” Carmen smiled. The two women waddled out of the studio and toward a large mansion. There was a pregnant security guard, wearing her uniform loosely tied around her breasts, checking tickets. Dana and Carmen both showed theirs and the guard waved them inside, but not before getting a few rubs for herself. Inside the mansion were a number of chairs and a dozen or so other men and women were waiting eagerly inside. Some were already getting intimate and the room was filled with loud POPs as bellies swelled. You could hear maternity jeans being torn apart at the seams and women started knocking each over and giggling as they rubbed their growing stomachs.

“Thanks for getting me a ticket,” Dana smiled, hugging her friend around her belly. “I know you can get them easily since you’re a model, but it was still a nice gesture.”

“I knew you’d love it,” Carmen grinned, patting her huge pregnant stomach. “Besides, I think it’ll be more fun this way.”

A bell rang and everyone got into their seats and looked forward seriously. Another pregnant guard walked out with a clipboard. “Hello, the mistresses of the house thank you for coming. They are the most pregnant women in the country and have selected you to help make them even bigger. You have been assigned to each woman randomly, and when we call your name, you will join them in their room upstairs.”

After some time, the guard called Carmen’s name. Carmen waddled up to the guard and pointed at the clipboard. “As you can see, I requested that my friend join me.”

“And it’s been approved, yes,” the guard nodded. “Go ahead.”

Carmen and Dana waddled up the steps and went to their assigned door. They knocked and heard a breathy laugh on the other end. “Come in, babe.” Inside, the room was mostly belly. A middle-aged woman with enormous red lips, breasts the size of Dana’s belly, and a pregnant middle the size of a whale smiled at them, rubbing her gigantic rosy belly. “Oh, two of you? That should be fun. Call me Mimi.”

“How pregnant are you, Mimi?” Dana asked with a grin as she started pressing her belly against the record-holder’s stomach.

Mimi’s face turned red. “238 babies for right now. And I’ve been pregnant since I was 20.” She moaned, pressing her hands hard into her belly. Just telling them how maternal she was turned her on. “Let’s get to work, shall we?”

Carmen nodded and pushed Mimi’s belly up so she could make her way to her lap and started licking and lapping with gusto. Mimi cried out loudly and turned to Dana, waving her over.

Dana hurried over and started kissing Mimi, rubbing her belly against Mimi’s jumbo breasts. The room filled with POPs as everyone’s bellies began to swell. Mimi's enormous pregnant middle grew steadily like a balloon, but Dana and Carmen's tummies jerked forward in big growth spurts. Soon, Dana couldn't even see Carmen. It just looked like one giant brown orb was rubbing against Mimi's gigantic pink stomach. In no time, Dana was as big as Carmen was when she first met her at the office and it was clear that Dana was getting more pregnant and faster than anyone else. “Like me that much, huh?” Mimi cooed.

Dana’s face was bright red and she was panting heavily. “I-I just realized how big I want to get. I want to be as pregnant as you, Mimi and I want to invite people to fuck me like you.”

“Sounds hot,” Mimi purred, sucking on Dana’s belly button. “I should help you out.” She kissed a trail down Dana’s belly to her own lap, nuzzling into Dana’s thick pubic hair and started eating the increasingly round girl out.
notabot
Rookie

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories