View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Vessa

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Re: Vessa

Postby hen3ry » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Wow! I'm glad I decided to read this! TY
hen3ry
Rookie

Postby L86 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Thanks!

Here's some more for the compliment:

We didn't talk for a while and mostly I pondered what to do. If they were uninjured enough to walk, they probably could attack us again but that was highly unlikely. I was amazed they attacked us on a hiking trail in the first place.

It took a while but after a few more hours we went past another few hiking couples and found one that spoke Englished and asked if there was a ranger somewhere nearby. They thought Vessa was going into labor due to her size but we assured them everything was okay and they naturally wanted to know what was wrong. I dodged their question and managed to get an answer from them. There was a pair of rangers at the top but only until nightfall at which point they descended via another faster but far more dangerous trail.

After finding out they wouldn't be there for much longer (we were going much slower than we had thought we were) we picked up the pace. I went at a normal pace, one that we would have traveled at had Vessa not been pregnant.

Vessa seemed to hide behind me whenever we met people on the trail now and was looking around constantly for those young me to pop out of nowhere.

She was getting very tired from the pace and in order to encourage her to go faster, I told her about a surprise up ahead. She probably didn't notice it while at the cliff due to everything that happened but it was nearly at the top of the mountain and not much further. I told her that once she was hungry to tell me and we'll break to eat.

Two steps later, Vessa stopped and I turned around. She was standing with her legs together, arms behind her back, and said, smiling shyly, “I'm hungry.” It was a sight to be seen: her tight pussy lips on full display through her shorts, and between her thick thighs, and her tits and belly thrust forward enough to make her change her posture to accommodate their size without falling over.

I couldn't resist stopping but I knew that only a couple hundred meters ahead was the surprise.

“Can you go a little further,” I asked.

“I don't know. I'm really, really tired. I really don't think I can make it back down tonight. Do you think we took the wrong trail?”

I hadn't even thought of that but she was probably right.

Hearing how exhausted she was convinced me that she needed a break but I wanted to show her the surprise and I knew up ahead would be the perfect place to stop so I picked her up in my arms and carried her the short distance left. She snuggled up into me and wrapped hers around my neck with a big smile on her face. She melted whenever I did things like this and I knew it would be a good way to break the tension and help her forget what had happened earlier.

The trail was flat and easy and I took big steps, being careful about not tripping over and dropping her and I carried her to a great waterfall roaring into a small pond which emptied over some rocks into a small stream.

When she heard the fall she grew excited and kissed my cheek when she saw it. There were a few boulders lining the pond and not a soul in sight. When I let her down, she pulled me close to her and kissed me deeply.

“Just thought my warrior woman might want to take a dip.”

“Thank you! I do! But first, let's feed the girls,” she said with a wink.

I helped her sit up on a boulder and took off my pack.

“What would you like?”

“Do you have any more of that delicious jerky?”

“You and your jerky.”

“And can I have the rest of those m&m's too? They were really scrumptious.”

“If we didn't know by now that you were pregnant, your cravings sure would have given it away...”

“Shush, you!”

I took the requested foods from my pack and asked her, “How's your sunscreen?”

Immediately after I asked, she stood up, looked down into the water and splashed into it. She came out with a big smile and said, “All gone. Guess you'll just have to rub me down again.”

I decided to play her game and looked in the general direction of the sun, “You know, I really don't think you'll need more. Sun's going down soon.”

“Yeah but I think I heard once that the sun's the most dangerous when it goes down.”

“And where did you hear that?”

“Oh I heard it somewhere. I think it was - “ she dunked her head underwater and came back up with a grin.

“Sorry, didn't catch that.”

“Come in and I'll tell you.”

“And get all slimy? No thanks.”

“Get all slimy with me. Besides I don't think I can really get out of her on my own.”

I laughed and looked around. Since the sun was going down, I doubted that we were going to see any people for the next twelve hours so I stripped off all my clothes and jumped into the water. I swam into the middle of the pond and told challenged her to a race.

I had never once beaten her in a swimming contest despite my height and strength advantage and knew the only way I was ever going to win would be if she were pregnant. She always gave me that sexy skeptical look whenever I challenged her.

Sure enough, she swam over to me and said, “Whoever crosses the pond three times first gets to decide who eats the rest of the m&m's.”

“Then the loser gets to decide who eats the last of the jerky.”

“Deal.”

“But you have to help me take off my clothes. It's no fair since you're naked. I won't be fast enough with them slowing me down.”

“Maybe but I think it's something else you should be worried about slowing you down,” I said and poked her belly.

She smiled and turned around so I could help her remove her clothes. It was hard enough to put them on in the fitting room earlier but removing them was far worse and to make it even worse, she kept giggling and refused to go to the side of the pond where it would be easier.

I started with her shirt. That was easy enough. She turned around to help me and lifted her arms, wrapping her legs around me though I lamented the fact that I couldn't shove my dick inside her at the moment. She probably knew that and was teasing me on purpose. I lifted it up under her arms and pulled with all my might until it was released from her tits which bounced and jiggled happily after I freed them from their confines. Then I pulled the rest of the shirt off her arms.

Her bra was easier. She turned around I just unzipped the front of it to let her breasts completely free.

“Mmm that feels so much better. The water feels so nice on them. Now, take off my shorts!”

Never one to refuse a request like that from a woman who looks like Vessa, I set to work trying to get her out of her shorts. I tried every which way. I tried holding her leg with one arm and pulling down, I tried wiggling one side down at a time, and I tried slipping them off with my hand inside her shorts. None of it worked. They just fit her hips and ass too well. The only way I could get them off while swimming in a bunch of water would be to flip upside down with my feet out of water and try to grip an underwater stone as she pushed against my foot and pushed.

So I went underwater, flipped upside down and grabbed a good stone with a sort of hand hold on it. I waited for her to push against my foot but nothing happened and then she started blowing me. I let her go for as long as I could hold my breath and only when I was just about to die did I come back up. She was laughing.

“How's it going down there?”

I was too busy gasping for air.

“I was wondering whether you'd come up for air or if I'd have to give you the kiss of life.”

In between breaths I panted, “You're too much. I am going to give you such a hard fucking later, you have no idea.”

“Is that a promise?”

“Yes.”

“Then get these pants off!”

“I was -”

She laughed again.

“Oh, nevermind,” I said.

I tried the maneuver again and with a bit of patience it worked. Her ridiculous shorts came off and revealed the very cute panties she had on underneath, also bulging from the butt plug inside her.

I easily removed those and ever so slowly slid the plug out of her asshole.

“Mmmm,” she purred. “I'm ready for you now. I've been preparing myself for your size all day.”

I grabbed her ass with both of my hands and stuffed her mouth with my tongue.

“Not yet,” I said, “Let's get you fed first. Only good girls get dessert.”

“I'm a very good girl,” she purred with a cute pout.

“We'll see.”

“Ready?”

“Ready.”

We went to the edge of the pond which was only about fifteen meters wide and counted down. Then we were off.

Just as expected, she was fast. The first lap was neck and neck between the two of us but on the second lap, I picked up speed. I put everything I had into that lap and touched the stone before her but only just barely. On the third lap, she somehow pushed off the stone hard enough to fling herself past me and kept herself below the water the entire way. I ducked under the water between breaths and saw her naked body, tits, belly and pussy and all waiting for me to get to her. When I came out of the water, she was grinning from ear to ear.

“Beat ya! I call the m&m's!”

“How did you do that?”

“I'm not only very pregnant, I'm still very fast!”

“I noticed.”

“Dinner time!”

I helped Vessa out of the pond and helped her sit on the edge of the rock. With her wet body sitting down and big, belly taking up her lap, I couldn't help but grow hard. Her magnificent tits sat pertly upon her ripening belly and when she saw me looking, she leaned back on her arms to let me have a look.

“Do you want to watch me get bigger for you? Do you want to feed me, baby?” she asked.

I nodded silently. It was all that I could do in all honesty.

I had suddenly forgotten how hungry I was and grabbed the m&m's from the pack. I walked up so that I was standing between her spread legs while sitting on the rock and fed her individual pieces of candy. She made sure to kiss the tip of my fingers with each one and didn't do anything other than watch me with her knowing, seductive eyes the whole time. I rubbed her full yet hungry belly which was still nice and slick with water with my other hand.

The bag was empty faster than I was ready for it to be and I was having too much fun feeding my pregnant wife.

So I said, “You said loser gets to choose who eats to eat the jerky, right?”

“Yes,” she pouted.

“Then I choose these three girls,” I said, rubbing her belly, “You can't save any for yourself. You have to promise you're giving it all to them.”

“Deal!” she said happily.

We did the same thing, only this time with the jerky. Only my Vessa could turn the act of eating jerky into a sexy activity but she somehow managed. She once again finished an entire pack of the stuff and still wanted more. The good news is that I purposely brought way more food than I knew we could eat in a day, three days really. The bad news is that I hadn't planned on her eating this much or the fact that we would be in the jungle for longer than a day.

I decided not to mention that little factoid and instead looked around my pack for some dried fruits.

She seemed to never get tired of me feeding her like this so I kept doing it. One hand gave her a new piece of orange, the other massaged her growing tummy. Every now and then she would break to drink some of our packed water and then it would be right back to me getting little kisses on my fingers with every bite. I loved every minute of it.

When she was nearly done with yet another entire pack of food, this time the dried fruits, I went to feed her another bite but she moved her head away and said, “Ungh I couldn't eat another bite.”

“Phew, I thought I was going to have to go hunting for food...”

“I can fit so much more inside whenever you soothe my belly like that. It feels so good and settles me so quickly.”

“Good. Now we can get to business!”

“What about you? Aren't you going to eat anything? You must be starving. I mean if I don't stop thinking about food in the next three minutes, I'll probably be hungry again myself.”

“Well then, we need to keep you mind off it then, haven't we? Don't worry about me. Just lay down, close your eyes and relax while I give you another rubdown.”

“Mmm, that sounds lovely.”

She laid back on the stone and relaxed with the sun washing over her. While reaching in the pack for the lotion, I quietly tucked the fruit into it so that she would think I ate them.

Once again I had the pleasure of massaging my pregnant wife up and down. She kept her eyes closed while I started at her extremities and worked my way into her torso. Her face and neck I did first and gave her lips a surprise peck just to see them smile and her body writhe with excitement. Then I rubbed her arms and legs. By the time I got to her belly, she looked like she was ready to fuck. Her body was limp and she kept her hands over mine as I rubbed her down. I massaged her hips, her curvy sides, and her tight, shaved mound. The last thing I left were her tits. I had suddenly realized how little time I had had with her breasts over the past few days and noticed how big her areolae had gotten. They were at least five centimeters in diameter yet they were still so light. They were just so pink I wanted to suck on them so I did. With one breast I nibbled her enlarged nipple and the other I tickled her other areola. I had hardly touched them before milk started to spurt out of them.

Just then I got the idea that I should wait in case I needed to actually drink her milk to stay functional. I was hungry but felt like I could wait till morning to eat. The bad part was that I really wanted to suck on her tits but just touching them released her milk so I would have to wait.

She was unhappy when I stopped playing with her. I didn't want her to know about how desperate we were for food and my desperate plan so I just told her I was already full and would have to wait until morning.

After that, I finished rubbing lotion on her breasts, careful to make sure her milk stayed in and asked her to lay with her back to me. I put lotion on her backside and forgot about her buttplug. I was going to save that for later though and had her sit up. I told her to sit on a particularly hard bump in the rock with the plug right over it to get her excited while I massaged her back properly. I was going to need her nice and limber for what I was going to do to her.

When I was done, the sun was, ironically, just going down. I sat up on the rock for a few minutes and we watched it, hand in hand, side by naked side watching it go down.

I thought it would be fun to fuck while the sun was setting and I wanted to be able to see her writhing body during sex so I whispered into her ear, “Are you ready for me?”

“Mhmm!” she squeaked.

I stood up on the rock and helped her stand up on it as well. Then I had her turn around and slowly took out the object in her asshole and watched it pucker up so tight it was like it wasn't even in there.

I hopped in the water and she gave me a smile and followed me in. That's when I had my way with her. The water allowed me to put her on my cock the same way that we fucked in the restroom on the plane but this time much easier as her weight was supported by the water. It felt so nice in fact that we never even changed positions. She just cooed softly for what must have been an hour because the sun was fully down by the time we finished. I swear it only felt like two minutes. We were very pruny when we got out.

I could see that she was tired when we were done and decided not to ask for a bit of anal (which I really really wanted, especially since we had so much water about...). Instead, I looked behind the waterfall for a spot to sleep for the night and sure enough, there was a nice cozy hideout that we could both fit in pretty easily. I helped her lay down and gave her my shirt to use as a pillow then went outside to grab the gear.

As I was collecting it, I realized that we were going to need some water. She was drinking it by the gallon and we had no fresh supply other than this waterfall which I didn't trust enough to let her drink from. So I emptied the rest of my water into her water pack which was nearly empty and took out a bunch of bottles of water that I had stowed away and filled it with that until the pack was nearly bursting with water. Then I drank a bit of the water in the pond by the falling water. It tasted fine so I filled up my pack with it. I knew full well that it's a bad idea to drink unknown water and drinking bad water can actually be worse than drinking nothing at all but I had no choice and would just have to deal with being sick if I had to. If anyone had to be sick there was no way it was going to be my wife.

When I was finished, I gave my map a good look to try to see where we were but had no luck and instead put it back in my pack and went over to the waterfall with Vessa. I curled up and passed out myself.
L86
Rookie

Postby L86 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:37 pm

When I woke up, I was surprised to see Vessa sitting on my morning wood. I looked at her and she just said, “We forgot to do this last night so I thought you'd like to do it now.”

I was content to just grind back into her puckered asshole. I was still tired but getting woken up this way is one of my favorite things in life so I didn't mind. I was done really quickly and shot my load onto her tits since she didn't like it when I came in her ass and going ass to pussy is always a dangerous thing. She had a fun time rubbing it in like it was some lotion and I helped her stand up.

She went into the water with me to wash off and we played a bit. Since she still wanted another turn, I decided to play a game where I would go in the water and eat her out until I couldn't hold my breath any longer. Needless to say, it took some practice but I was pleasantly surprised to see her milky juices flow into the water letting me know she had a good time. She met me under the water to give me an adorable little underwater kiss which she was able to hold twice as long as I due to her seemingly unnatural affinity with water. When we were done, we swam a bit more to wash off and I helped her out.

We went back to the pack under the waterfall and noticed something was amiss.

“What happened,” I asked.

“No idea. Is that our map?”

Sure enough, it was. There were two tiny strips of the map, like it had been torn up, but no sign of the rest of it anywhere. There was also a lot of food missing from one of our bags.

“Do you think that man did this,” she asked.

I had no idea what she was talking about but then the day before suddenly came rushing back to me.

“Must have been. He must have followed us all the way back this morning. I grabbed our stuff, took her hand and we looked around carefully looking for any sign of him.

But he was gone. I didn't want to wait around just in case however so I said, “Lets get out of here.”

She seemed happy with that idea so I quickly dressed myself and helped her into her now dry panties and shorts. It took a bit of effort like before but it was easier than putting her tits back into her clothes.

No matter how hard we tried, we just couldn't fit them back into her half tee or her bra. This was a problem. Had she really grown overnight and enough to actually outgrow a sportsbra?

We didn't wait to figure out so I had her put her purple jacket on, which was only able to confine her tits: I was surprised to find out that even it wouldn't zip over her belly, and we left.

Without the map.

We kept following the trail for a long time. It wound and curved and kept climbing up. We noticed that we could follow the stream that led to the waterfall which was actually a stream that seemed to snake along the top of a small series of level mountains. Vessa figured it was probably used for irrigation at least somewhere so we decided to follow it.

We were walking for about three hours before Vessa was tired and we had to stop for her to eat.

I was exhausted and laid down for a moment and was content to drink some of my water and watch my wife eat. She was really cute to watch since her belly was bulging and bare out of her jacket and pulled tight across her tits. Like usual, she ate a large portion of food but she stopped abruptly and said, “Maybe I should save that for later.”

“Eat everything you can, Hun. I'll figure something out if we run out of food.”

“Nah, I can wait.”

“Alright then. You know, we're probably safe on time here. Do you want to see if we can get that shirt on you again?”

“Yes. This jacket is heating me up like a sauna in here. My back needs to breathe.”

“Alright, stand up for me, Muffin.”

She stood up and took off her jacket, always a glorious thing to see and I took her bra out of her pack. As hard as we tried, we still couldn't get it over her voluptuous breasts.

Then she realized something and said, “Oh my goodness. I can't believe I'm a doctor. I'm lactating and Alex milked me before I tried on these clothes.”

“You must be right.” I grinned when I remembered my plan the night before and because I knew what this meant.

“I hope you're hungry Honey because you're going to have to drink as much of me as you can.”

“I think I can do that.”

I set to work finding a good spot to suckle on my wife's engorged tits and found a nice spot under a very cool tree where we could both rest our backs but were still close enough that I could suck on her nipple. I brought our stuff over, sat it down then sat down myself and pulled my wife over and sat her down on my lap.

Immediately began to take my fill of her milk which tasted like the best meal I'd had in years. It was rich and creamy I felt like I was literally getting stronger with each pull on her breast. Not to mention I was getting really hard in the meantime.

She stopped me for a second and I honestly got a bit angry when she did so since I was so in need of her milk and having such a good time. She was surprised to see my mood change so drastically and had to calm me down by sitting up and slowly sliding my throbbing cock into her moist love box.

She explained, “It's okay Honey, calm down. I just want to feel you inside me while you're drinking. You're going to make me cum anyway just sucking away like that.”

“Sorry,” I said, “I'm just really hungry.”

“Shh. It's okay. Just take your time and drink as much as you can,” she said; she pulled my head to her tits for me to drink.

I sucked for a long time and I think she was actually producing milk as quickly as I could drink it because I had to suck on one breast for at least half an hour (not that I'm complaining).

She ground down on my cock lovingly, not pressuring me to finish her off.

When I was done with the first breast, I stopped and picked her up to fuck her against the tree to thank her. With me inside her for so long we both came almost instantly and then I remembered that I still had to drink what was in her other breast.

I sat back down again but she pulled me back up and asked me, “How long until you're ready to go again?”

“I dunno few minutes.”

“Let's wait then. That was really fun.”

I did as the lady asked. As soon as I was ready to go, I sat down and helped her take my cock into her eager pussy then went back to work drinking from her other breast.

By this point I was no longer hungry and I felt like I could march all day without growing tired. But it took so long to drink all her milk that she grew hungry again and needed to eat something.

So here we were, sitting there slowly fucking our brains out, me sucking her tits off and her eating as much granola as she could stomach.

It was a strange day to say the least but at least it was enjoyable.

Needless to say, I eventually finished and then I finished her off for the third time that day and she finished eating.

Then we had to try to fit her into her clothes.

I picked up her bra and held it around her tits long enough for her to zip it up.

“It worked!” she said, “Oh my goodness. How much milk do I produce in a day...”

“Alex was right the other night because I can hardly stand. How do you hold all of this in there,” I asked, rubbing my stomach.

“Apparently enough to feed a small army.”

“Good because that's exactly what you're making as we speak,” I said. I poked her tummy for emphasis.

She laughed, then said, “Can you help me put on my shirt?”

We tugged until her shirt came back down and stretched over her life-saving endowments. I put her jacket back into my pack and we were off.

A couple hours later (I could tell it was only a couple because Vessa hadn't yet made me stop so she could eat), we came up to a man-made trough carrying water downhill.

Vessa's eyes lit up knowing she was right and she took my hand to lead me down the sloping earth. It was not something I'd have been comfortable with her doing the day earlier but I was too exhausted to realize my error and I was also beginning to feel queasy.

Luckily we didn't have to wait long and we found a small village at the bottom of what turned out to be a very small hill.

It turns out we found a small indigenous village by accident and we surprised a couple of them when we came off the mountains.

They were very kind to us and offered us shelter immediately and some water. That is when I passed out.

When I awoke, I found myself inside a cozy building with Vessa and a couple other people by my side. One man spoke English and asked me if I was okay. He gave me some water to drink which immediately made me feel better. Within half an hour I was sitting up. Vessa, of course was happily holding my hand and eating from a large plate of food with the other. When she finished one plate, the set another one right down full of fruits.

When I sat up they gave me my own plate and I began to eat. I had a ravenous hunger and it was nighttime so I assumed I was out most of the day.

“How long have I been out, Love?”

“A full day! I was really worried about you.”

“You mean we lost the whole day?”

“No, we found this village yesterday and then you passed out. You've been all day today, the day after.”

“Oh, I see. I'm sorry.”

“Don't be. I'm just glad you're okay.”

“And you? Are you feeling well?”

“Oh sure,” she said with a smile, “They haven't let me stop eating since they found us. Not that I'm complaining...”

“I don't know how we're going to repay the village...”

“They even sent someone to bring a helicopter for us.”

“Oh no, that's too much!”

“They should be here soon.”

We stayed there for another day and spoke with the English-speaking man for a while. Everyone we met was very kind and there was even another young pregnant girl there that loved comparing her belly to Vessa's. It was much smaller but she was also a full foot shorter than Vessa.

The girl told us that she wanted her child to be a boy by taking a stick and drawing a baby in the dirt with a small penis sticking out. Then she said something to the English-speaking man in her own tongue. He said, “She wants to know if you think your child will be a boy.”

Vessa brightened the room with a big smile and asked for the stick from the pregnant girl. Next to the little boy she drew three baby girls in the dirt, pointed to her belly and rubbed it.

The pregnant girl squealed with excitement and everyone else clapped and smiled. An older woman rushed out and then rushed back in with some more water food which Vessa laughed and gratefully started eating.

That night we slept soundly and were carried back to Rio by the helicopter that came to help us. When we asked the English-speaking man how we could possibly thank him, he just said to raise our three babies well and to just let them know how much love was visited upon them by his village. We thanked him and were seen off but not before they handed us yet another basked of food for Vessa and some more water.

She of course finished both before we landed.

They brought us to a hospital in Rio where we were given a room to share and they checked us over. I was found to have some water poisoning, no doubt from the pond and was told to rest for a few days.

Examining Vessa was a bit more difficult and she of course required a bit more attention and some bloodwork. We had to stay overnight while the bloodwork was completed. For some reason however, this seemed to make Vessa nervous.

The next morning we were visited by a local ranger and we told him our story and everything that had happened. It turns out that the three men had actually gone ahead of us on the trail and hidden it from us so that we would take a much more dangerous route to the waterfall. The two injured men were badly wounded despite being able to leave so quickly but they were caught limping at the foot of the hill by two rangers after trying to run away from them. They ratted out the last one who was caught who did in fact tear up or map that day and then ran off thinking he had most likely ruined our chances of finding our way back. We never found out what happened to them.

After that the doctor came in and told us in private that she was pleased to report that nothing was wrong with her but that she did find something she couldn't explain and was forced to keep her there until further tests were done. She was going to give her a series of medicines until then and listed them off to her until finally Vessa panicked and explained that she was a doctor.

Then she said, “You can't give me that.”

“Why not,” the doctor asked.

“Because it'll have adverse effects when combined with something else.”

“Do you mean the medicine you're taking?”

Vessa nodded.

“Would you care to explain what it is? I've never seen it before and it seems to have some rather...incredible effects.”

Vessa sighed and turned to me saying, “Please don't be mad at me for not telling you. If I had told you, you would never have let me try it.”

“Try what,” I asked.

Then she said to the both of us and said, “Since I got pregnant, well actually before I got pregnant, I've been taking an experimental drug.” She turned to me, “That research project that I told you about, well it was mine. I only just acquired the proper funding to carry it out. My partners only agreed when I told them I was the first test subject.”

“And that was this...fertility drug,” the doctor asked.

“No, it does nothing to affect fertility, I think my egg just happened to split three ways during my gestation or maybe three eggs descended during my impregnation; multiple births are very common in my family. The drug is an experimental one that I've created and I am testing myself as my first patient.”

“Then what does it do,” the doctor asked.

I was surprised and just sat there listening to what my wife had to say.

“It does a few things. Its primary function is to increase bloodflow and metabolism for the mother. This in turn increases the metabolism and bloodflow for the growing babies.”

“That's why you can't stop eating!”

She nodded and as if I reminded her, she turned to the tray of food that she set aside and took a huge bite from a doughnut. Then she continued on, “Sorry, I'm really hungry,” between chews, “The drug also allows more oxygen to be absorbed by the blood which of course is already flowing more efficiently through the system. This allows the mother to have much more energy throughout the day and keeps her healthy. I have noticed that I can run even further than I used to. In fact, it wasn't until very recently that I had managed to break my own marathon record, even with the hindrance of a such a large belly.”

“This is explaining so much,” I said.

“I think, however, that I reached my energy peak as the babies have simply grown too much and any extra calories that I consume simply go to their greedy developing bodies,” she smiled and patted her belly. “I will be far more active than a normal woman would be during a pregnancy, especially a triplet pregnancy, but from here on out, I think my overall energy will decrease in proportion to their size.”

“Where did you develop this drug? What lab did you use? Surely you must have had a prototype made up for yourself...”

“Ah well I had the first one made months ago, obviously,” once again Vessa looked at me, “Do you remember that I went to that heart conference?”

I nodded.

“Well I went to meet with a friend of mine from med school who was kind enough to develop a trial for me off the books and I went to go tell her the news in person. She was the one that provided me with the samples, I don't have that sort of expertise.”

“I see. Please continue,” said the doctor.

“The next effect is that the drug boosts natural hormones in the mother to encourage growth.”

I saw that one coming.

“And finally there is one more effect, possibly the most dangerous one, and that is it prevents pregnancy for any reason other than catastrophic accident until the mother reaches a certain hormonal trigger.”

That made the doctor look nervous, “And that trigger is...”

“It requires the body to produce roughly twenty-five percent more than the normal amount of birth-inducing hormones.”

“It what?!” screamed the doctor. “Twenty-five percent? Do you know how dangerous that is? Especially with triplets?”

“I do. That's why I tried it on myself first.”

“You're going to be pregnant for fifty weeks!”

“Most likely closer to a full year. I balanced it for my body for an extra two weeks.”

“Oh my goodness,” said the doctor as she sat back in her chair. “Why put yourself through so much risk? What is this drug going to do for you that a natural pregnancy won't?”

“If I'm correct then I'll have created a way for any woman who wants to to have stronger, smarter babies for the cost of an extremely cheap drug.”

“And how will it do that?”

“Well the drug has some smaller effects that I've built into it. It increases the mother's craving for protein in order to grow larger babies and the extra hormones increases the mother's production of milk rate as well as the amount of milk they would otherwise be able to contain at any one time.”

Any reason I had to be mad at my wife flew out the window at this point, everything I was hearing was good new for me. I gave Vessa my doughnut for her to eat which she took and started eating without even noticing.

“Next, the extra energy gives the mother a natural need to exercise more and is impossible to get rid of. Trust me, I know first hand that the first thing I do when I get out of this hospital is run on a treadmill until it breaks. If I'm correct, the extra conditioning will breed a healthy desire and need for vigorous exercise into the gestating child. Well children, in my case.”

Something told me that we were going to need to move out of our city home; we were going to need lots more room pretty soon.

“Lastly, the increased gestation time allows women to carry to term who might otherwise be unable to, but it allows healthy mothers like me to carry much longer. Again, if I'm right, this will not only dramatically increase the baby's overall size, it will also increase their brain size at birth, and possibly their overall intelligence.”

“At the expense of a caesarian,” said the doctor.

“Naturally,” Vessa said, rubbing her side. She finished off my doughnut and drank some water.

“What else have you noticed. Any strange side problems?”

“Only a few.”

“Like what?”

“I can hold my breath for a really long time and I can produce an extremely large quantity of milk already at twenty weeks.”

“Couldn't that simply be due to your, erm...size?”

“Not quite. I had already considered that but what I mean is I can produce milk almost as fast as I can intake water and the other necessary nutrients. In fact, my husband already knows this firsthand.”

The doctor turned to me and gave me what could only be considered a look of judgment which I felt was rude. In fact I sat up straight and took pride in my ability to suck milk from my genius wife's tits in defiance of the doctor's scowl.

“Anything else?” Now she seemed reluctant to ask.

“My sex drive needs constant attention.” Vessa looked over at me with a wink.

This made the good doctor squirm in her seat, “I see. Well then if I'm right, then most of these changes shouldn't occur until the growth phase of gestation.”

“Yes, it should mostly happen during the phase most dependent upon caloric intake.”

“The third trimester.”

“Correct.”

“And you swear you're only about twenty weeks along?”

“Correct.”

“Then why the hell are you so damn pregnant?!”

Vessa put a hand to her belly, laughed and gestured at me with her other hand saying, “Have you seen the size of my husband?!”
L86
Rookie

Postby GeForce » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:22 am

These are an absolute joy to read. The explanations in the latest addition are jaw-dropping! I like it when there is a plausible-sounding reason to, well, growth and size.

This is the reason I keep coming back to the story section. Absolutely wonderful!
GeForce
Rookie

Postby L86 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Thanks! I always love reading a new compliment for my work.

Here's some more:

After that conversation, she let us go. It wasn't until later that I was able to confirm what I thought I was hearing in the hospital and asked Vessa (while she was doing nothing other than running on the treadmill) about what all that meant.

“So how big are you going to get?”

“Well,” I was impressed that she could speak without having to do so between breaths, “I honestly have no idea. If I knew that it was going to be triplets, I probably would have waited until I had a pregnancy with just one baby.”

“So you want to have more babies when this pregnancy's over?”

She stopped the treadmill and walked over to me getting me wet with her perspiration. She said looking up into my eyes, “Honey, I don't know when I'm going to stop being pregnant. Especially after having so much fun with this pregnancy. I know you wanted a few kids but I'm afraid you're getting more than you bargained for because you're getting lots and lots of them instead. In fact, I promise that you're never going to even see another condom again for the rest of your life...”

Oh boy...

I know that sometimes women get a bit baby-crazy but I never even thought that it could happen to a someone that was already pregnant, especially when it wasn't one or two but three taking up rent inside her.

At least I got to enjoy another thirty weeks of my growing wife before she started popping out babies left and right...

You know, I think I could get use to the idea of having a lot of kids. I mean who knows, right?

All I knew was one thing: it was already the best vacation of my life. And it was hardly over yet.

With that strange fiasco behind us, Vessa and I decided to relax for the rest of our vacation. The good news was we still had about a week left before I had to switch gears and get back to my work and Vessa had to begin compiling her study.

I knew we couldn't leave until we visited a famous Rio beach so I woke up early the next day and made Vessa some breakfast in bed.

Our hotel's small kitchen let us cook a modest breakfast and I made her lots of eggs and bacon. She loved it when I made her breakfast smileys so that's exactly what I did: I gave her ten breakfast smileys one right after the other. I had some myself but had to wait for her to finish her ten eggs and five strips of bacon before we planned the day.

She wanted to visit the 'most fun beach in Rio' and I made it my job to research exactly what that was while she took a long shower. So I went down to the reception area where I asked two of the cutest reception girls I have ever seen where such a beach was and they danced around the answer until I was forced to drop a few hints and flash my wedding band. They pouted but I think we all had a bit of fun. With that out of the way I arranged a few more things like a rental car and some more sunscreen and body oil, the most important two things for the day, which we were definitely going to need.

After that I took a shower while Vessa relaxed in bed after having such a big breakfast.

Then of course, she made me go shopping with her.

She was wearing one of my biggest t-shirts because everything else she had was pretty dirty and her booty shorts. My shirt fit so oddly on her because it was so long and baggy everywhere but her belly and tits. I think she had a bigger chest than me by this point. I was going to have to take a measurement of her later.

There were tons of shops by the beach that she liked but just like she always does, she chose the one that she considered the most chic.

It was relatively empty and I suppose that was because they catered to each customer individually due to their high price point. When we entered, two young and gorgeous girls popped out of a back room and greeted us with disarming smiles. I'm sure it's no accident that all the tourist traps are populated by young, beautiful girls but that's all part of the fun.

Of course while they were disarming me, my wife was disarming them with her midsection. I wondered if they had ever seen a pregnant girl walk into their store and I bet they were at that moment asking themselves the same question.

They were very friendly however and seemed to love Vessa's company. Vessa almost always blends in with anyone around her which is one of her countless gifts and I think her pregnancy has made her even more charismatic.

The two shop girls fawned over her and asked her all sorts of questions pertaining to her due date and they screamed after hearing that she had triplets packed inside her. After that it was all giggles. They took her measurements and were not shy about stripping her down to nothing to do so.

I think she must have tried on twenty suits. They probably just wanted to see what she looked like with them on. I was amused to see that after trying on the first suit that covered her belly, they told her to take it off before she had a chance to tell them she didn't like it. From there on out it was all bikinis. It was everything I could have wanted.

They put everything on her from swimmer gear to sexy beach wear to tiny strap nipple covers and thongs. These last ones drew the most giggles and over-the-shoulder glances at me. All I did was smile back my best charming grin (a very charming grin if I do say so myself) and wave.

When they were done having their fun, Vessa and the two girls came back out after having picked out five suits as well as a few other beach-related items.

After she paid for them they whispered to her something about being somewhere at nine p.m. which I was unable to catch. When I asked her about it she just laughed and told me not to worry about it until later. I did my best to forget about the surprise and we went off to the beach that was recommended to me.

It was packed. I saw skin everywhere. Luckily the beach stretched for miles and we were able to luck out and find a really nice spot as another couple was leaving right next to the water. We walked up and I staked out our land claim with my huge beach blanket and umbrella and stripped off everything but my suit. I flopped onto my back and held up the sunscreen with a grin saying, “Sunscreen me please!”

She smiled, and tugged on my hand until I sat myself up and said, “Not yet, Darling. First you need to see what I bought for you.”

I had almost forgotten that she was still wearing my t-shirt. She ran through the sand quickly and disappeared into the ladies' changing room. In her wake, I saw her turn a few heads and even saw two men who couldn't have known each other nod at each other with wolfish grins. The didn't even bother to look my way but that didn't bother me because she quickly emerged from the changing room.

I can only use two words to describe her appearance: perky and ripe. The first thing I noticed is that she had on a very sheer linen top but that was about all she seemed to have on. It hung off her body about as much as anything could these days and it ended just below her bikini bottom which I had to assume was there because I couldn't see it.

As she skipped over to me, something I never grew tired of seeing her do (and was amazed that she could still do it) I could make out just the faintest outline of her bathing suit. It was red and made mostly of nothing. It covered her cheeks and was strapped over her shoulders but I could still see her pussy lips through the bottom and enough cleavage to know that she could hold a beer bottle between her tits.

When she was standing over me on the towel she said, “Do you like it?”

I didn't say anything and just took her hand to pull her to me so I could wrap my arms around her. As I held her tight and kissed her, I removed her linen shirt as sneakily as I could and took it over her head then I sat back and got a good look.

She pretended to play modest and covered her body as much as she could with her arms which was truly impossible. She looked amazing. The bikini bottom was slung low on her hips well below her belly and ended just above where her cheeks ended. The top encircled her pert but abundant chest with a simple band of fabric supported by two thin straps over her shoulders. Just above her butt was an adorable black bow and was matched with a white bow where her top clasped together. If I had to guess, I would have to assume this was a suit that one of the two shop girls actually owned. I could see why: it belonged on a model's figure.

I put her shirt to the side and pulled her so she came closer to me. I moved her arms so they weren't hiding her body and drank her in. I enjoyed looking at her smooth, flawless skin stretched tight over the big ball that was her belly. As usual, she didn't go to any lengths to hide it from view or diminish its size which was substantial to say the least.

After a brief make-out session on the beach, I had her lie on her side so I could put sunscreen on her back. When I was done there, she rubbed me down and then I let her back on my chest so I could put sunscreen on her front. It was so soothing for her that she actually fell asleep on me for at least an hour. There was no way I was going to wake her but it wasn't easy to stay like that for so long. The shade from the umbrella was nice however and I enjoyed the feeling of her body against mine.

When Vessa woke up, she was full of energy and was starving. As much as we didn't want to give u our spot on the beach, we did in favor of finding some food for her to eat.

There were lots of restaurants on the beachfront to choose from and she picked one that had lots of seafood, one of her more normal cravings of late.

We both ordered the smoke salmon but she ordered two servings and added pasta sauce with diced oranges to hers. Even for her that was strange but she swore it was the best meal she'd had in days. After I gave her my leftovers to eat, we left and went to another restaurant on the beach to sip cold drinks in the sun and watch the beach-goers on the hot sand.

Here we both ordered simple smoothies without alcohol and sipped away to whittle away some time. My strawberry smoothie was amazing and I gave some to her to try to convince Vessa to get one rather than the cucumber-cantaloupe smoothy she claimed was good for her pregnancy. It was so good apparently that she had three of them.

We were both sitting on stools at a bar and I had to help her get up on hers. With her cute little feet dangling in the air and her belly taking up most of her lap, she was a sight to see. She was all pale (but turning more golden with every sun ray) skin. Her belly hid her bikini bottom from the front of which there was little material to begin with.

As I waited for her to finish her third smoothie, I went to the restroom and left our beach stuff with her. I also needed to make a few calls.

About ten minutes later, I returned and saw her still sitting at the bar but this time there were three well-toned men crowded around her. She was giving them polite smiles and pulled her sunglasses over her eyes. I began walking faster over to her when she tried giving them the cold shoulder by fixing her hair.

That's when one of them took the liberty of rubbing his hand over her belly. That's when I sprinted.

She slapped his hand and shook her head, flashing the wedding band I put on her finger and tried to get down off the stool but she was stuck. Not only that, the one who touched her belly actually was keeping her on her seat and wouldn't let her down by holding her hips.

I could see her yell something, probably 'Stop!' but I was still too far away to be able to hear it. At least it drew the attention of dozens of people around her.

The man's two friends tried to play her yell off like they were all good friends to the people around but I could see my wife looking desperately around for me so I tried to go faster. The sand was awful for running on and I couldn't run any faster than I already was with my legs pumping as quick as they could over the fine beach grains.

Then the man leaned in and whispered something into her ear making her slap him. Then I got to them.

Vessa pointed at me but before they could turn, I pulled the man's neck to take him off balance and rammed my fist into his diaphragm hard enough to make him collapse to the ground. One of his friends attacked me but I simply took it as I towered over him and the blow was pathetic. I probably weighed half again more than either one of them. In fact, Vessa was far taller than each of them by several centimeters and probably would have been fine had she not had a big belly to worry about. Luckily I got there in time and I only had to slam the heel of my fist onto the man's nose to hear an audible break and their last friend put up his hands and took his friends away.

The scene was awkward partly because they were hitting on a heavily pregnant wife and partly because I seemed to come out of nowhere and end their assault so abruptly. I saw a lot of heads turned our way and I expected a few nods of approval or at least a murmur of agreement but all I got was a single guy clapping. Even he quickly realized his applause was out-of-place and stopped after a questioning head or two turned in his direction.

Why does this place hate tourists so much? I thought to myself. Can't I get a break? I mean, I was on vacation.

There was nothing I could do but get out of there so I picked my wife up off the stool and set her on the ground. I took out her linen shirt and helped her on with it and said, “Geez, what's with this place?”

She just shrugged while doing her best to hide herself from view with my body so I tucked her towel around her chest and we got out of there. I threw some money begrudgingly onto the counter annoyed that they didn't do anything to help her out.

With the mood ruined, Vessa and I decided to go to another beach. The one we were at was massive so I'm sure we could have just gone to the other end of it and nobody there would have known what happened but she wanted to see other beaches anyway.

We went down the coast a few kilometers and found a less crowded area where we were going to go swimming.

I opened her car door for her and helped her out. Then she said, “I think this suit is going to fall off if I swim in it. Could you take me to the changing room again please?”

“Sure.”

“I want you to be close by me okay? Can you stay with me from now on?”

“Of course Honey, I promise you won't be more than three inches from me the rest of the day.”

“Well you can't come into the ladies' room, silly!” she said. She booped my nose with her finger.

I rolled my eyes and was just glad that she was cheerful and no longer spooked.

She went in to change and I tapped her bouncing butt as she walked away from me.

When she came out, she was wearing a more modest bikini more conducive to swimming. The top was blue with a red fish right over her breasts and it was designed to keep her breasts contained and supported. Her bikini bottom was a simple black and it covered her bum but was still more than flattering to her shape.

“Let's go!” she said and bounded down the beach.

I hardly had time to find a good spot for our stuff but tossed it to a secluded spot and dove in after her. We played around a bunch and swam as far as the guards would allow us but we still didn't feel alone enough to fool around like we wanted to. There were lots of kids around.

That's okay. Vessa had bought some swimming resistance gear to work out a bit in the water and she worked off some energy while I tried to keep up.

She taught me a few techniques and smoothed out my form which actually made a somewhat faster. Even with what happened earlier, it was a good day.

After that, we packed up and had a quiet dinner of room service at our hotel while we watched a movie cuddled up in bed together.

It was only around seven when Vessa's cell phone rang. She answered it and giggled a bit before putting it down looking at me with excitement. She pulled me off the bed and told me we needed to go somewhere.

Bewildered, I followed her out after she took some of her things and I put on my own breezy linen shirt and some maroon shorts.

I drove her a little ways with her using her phone as a GPS until we stopped at an apartment located in an upscale part of town. We parked and knocked on the door.

It opened and I suddenly I heard three girls squealing.

The next thing I knew, I was pulled into the apartment where we met the two shop girls from earlier. The two Brazilian beauties brought us to one of their bedrooms.

I was all smiles by now and had not a care in the world so of course what was I to do but begin unbuttoning my shirt and kick off my sandals. Apparently this country was full of angry men because the women only fucked tourists.

The three of them stopped to watch me. I was completely oblivious to their stares while I was looking down taking off my clothes until I heard the three of them die in laughter.

One of the girls hugged me and said, “You're so adorable!”

The other one stopped me from undressing, buttoned me back up and said, “Make yourself at home. We're going to get your wife ready.”

A younger me would have been embarrassed but I laughed it off with them after realizing they didn't want to have a foursome though I was extremely disappointed.

Then they disappeared into the bathroom for an hour.

I heard them each shower and then I heard enough giggles to power a small country for a week.

I was laying back on the bed lamenting the fact that I hadn't brought a book with me to read when they came out of the bathroom.

The two girls were all made up and wearing some sexy party dresses and my wife came out wearing the sexiest bikini I'd ever seen.

It was pink with black trim and covered her pussy, and nipples but nothing else. The top wrapped around her back with thin white strips of cloth. The small bit of cloth covering her lower lips was secured by only a single strip that probably considered itself the luckiest piece of cloth as it disappeared inside her ass crack.

The rest of her body was dripping with body oil and shined magnificently. One of the girls handed me an unopened bottle of body lotion and said in English, “You're in charge of keeping her wet!” Then she wiped some excess oil off her hands onto her own legs.

Then they took the rest of Vessa's stuff and left the apartment with me trailing in their wake, confused about what was going on.

They us drove several kilometers to the outskirts of town. It was night already and when we stopped we saw an open restaurant flooded with warm, hanging beach lights and lots of people milling about. I noticed that most of them were wearing skimpy or tight clothing to show of their hard bodies but a few of them were completely naked. I doubt a single person was over the age of 35.

They brought us to a nude beach.

I helped my wife out of the car and she needed me to readjust her bikini. Then we got inside.

It was packed with people. I saw even more skin and bikinis and pregnant bellies everywhere.

Pregnant bellies?

I looked around a bit more and sure enough. There was gorgeous, nubile women all over the place sporting and thrusting out their swollen wombs as far as the eye could see.

Vessa handed me her things and took out the oil as well as a pair of black fuck-me high heels. She gave me the oil and turned around so I could rub her down while she strapped on the shoes.

Apparently she was going to compete in a pregnant bikini contest...

Well I gave her some extra oil and she signed up for the contest. I couldn't believe how many people were there and especially how many pregnant girls were there. I could tell I was going to enjoy this.

After she was all signed up, they handed her a t-shirt to put on which was a bit tight around her torso despite its intended purpose. It had the name of the nudist beach we were on as well as a couple sponsors. Then she went backstage where the rest of the pregnant girls were going.

I couldn't follow them so I decided to take a seat as close as I could to the front but had to settle for a spot a row back.

Then the shop girls gave Vessa a wave and a kiss on the cheek each for good luck and came to sit next to me with giggles aplenty.

The show started and they brought out each girl for a brief introduction. Unfortunately I couldn't speak Spanish so sometimes one of the girls would translate for me, especially when something amusing was said.

There was a huge variety of girls. Some were tanned some were pale and others were dark. A few looked like they had just heard they were pregnant three weeks prior and some looked ready to go into labor.

One of the girls, a gorgeous black woman with long flowing hair and large eyes seemed too shy to take off her shirt in front of the huge crowd of people. After a few seconds of the crowd cheering her on and her covering her mouth with her hands, a sexy girl hopped up on stage wearing a tight dress and began shimmying out of it to some raucous chants. She had nothing on underneath. This gave the girl the courage she needed and off came her top. She had nothing to fear, she had a wonderful shape and some lovely tits.

The next girl up was Brazilian to the nines and had a skimpy bikini on underneath. It was covered in shiny green sequins and she gave us a sexy belly dance and a giggle of her luscious tush.

After each one of them was through, they all lined up against the back of the stage while waiting for the rest of them to go.

A few more girls came up and then a drop-dead-gorgeous South Korean girl walked on stage. She had silky black hair in a bun and a tight little body with a huge belly. It looked as big as her. She had a sweet heart-shaped face and a lovely mouth. I could tell she was going to be my wife's main competition when they announced that she was carrying twins and wasn't due for a month. The crowd hollered and cheered as she went back to the rest of the girls on stage.

A few more appeared like a sexy Brazilian bombshell with a large belly but almost nothing else on her and another sporting a fuzzy bikini.

I was waiting and waiting for my wife to appear and was worried that she got too nervous and decided not to compete. That was when I saw her stroll across the stage. She took deliberate steps to make her body bounce and I heard the crowd go into a frenzy. They could tell how well-endowed she was even with her t-shirt still on. When they asked her to take it off, she teased everyone and shook her head. When they heard her speak English they started teasing her back until she put her hand to her ear for more applause and told them to get louder with her hands. That's when she ripped the shirt off right down the middle showing her bulging curves to everyone. She was still slick with oil and she whispered to the announcer something. The announcer's eyes went wide and she yelled something in Spanish, probably, “Triplets!” because she then put her hand to Vessa's belly and kissed it. The crowd went crazy and she wiggled her fit ass back to a couple judging glares along the line of women.

Vessa was the last woman so they then took all the girls off the stage and started bringing each one out all over again but this time each girl was handed a hula-hoop and told to keep it going as long as they can.

It turns out keeping one going while pregnant is particularly difficult. Most women could only control it for about ten seconds before letting it fall to the ground. The only rule was that they couldn't use their arms to control it so most tried to keep it going with their chests. One particular girl seemed to have practiced beforehand, a spicy brunette with a modest figure and belly, and she kept it going for two minutes before it fell to the ground. When she was done, she gave a quirky smile and a wave before hopping off the stage. She got the most applause in out of anyone.

When Vessa's turn was up, she looked like she didn't know what to do. After a couple seconds, she figured out how to keep the hoop circling by keeping it between her breasts and belly which acted as a sort of shelf. Soon enough however, it went right over her belly but she caught it magically with her hips. When she did that, one of the girls put her lips to her mouth and gave a piercing whistle for encouragement. The three of us were clapping trying to make the most noise out of all the contestants. Vessa had the hoop in control for about twenty seconds this way but had to use her butt to keep it going. Because her butt was round enough it acted as a sort of shelf keeping it from falling down. The vigorous movement took coordination however and she lost her timing which caused it to fall down. Fifty-eight seconds was her score and that put her in the top ten for the hula-hoop contest.

When she was done, she smiled and laughed at us with a shrug and left the stage giving the crowd a cute little finger wave.

Next was the watermelon contest. They took watermelons cut in half and set them evenly along a long, U-shaped table on the stage. Then they brought all the girls up to some watermelon and told them the first one to finish wins the contest. They all had on cheaper, more modest bikinis for this contest since they were going to be dripping with juice.

Then they were off.

Only a few of the girls took the challenge seriously and they started chowing down as fast as any contest eater generally would and others looked around and didn't look interested in making fools of themselves.

Vessa didn't fit either one of these categories. Before the contest started, she was already eyeing the watermelon like a vampire awaiting a sleeping prey. When the race began, she picked it up no faster or slower than any other girl. She simply started eating it like a regular meal seemingly oblivious to everyone around her. She must have been hungry.

Vessa was flanked by two girls. One was a thin girl with a belly only a few months gone and the other was the South Korean girl who was growing twins. The South Korean had water all over her body giving her a glistening sheen from all the lights burning down onto the stage. No doubt she was eating to try to compete with Vessa. The other girl was looking past Vessa at the South Korean girl eating voraciously and at one point simply gave up after she just couldn't eat any more.

After she gave up several others gave up. The pretty black girl gave up, then the gregarious Brazilian girl and then a couple more.

The girls who were racing had slowed way down and I could tell they were getting full. Most of them had only a little bit to go but they looked miserable trying to finish their piece.

Finally there were three women left. The fiery South Korean, Vessa and another Brazilian girl behind them. Soon enough, the Brazilian girl looked at the two of them eating away and she suddenly stopped, sitting down in the fold-up chair behind her. She put a hand to her belly and started rubbing it around her skin slick with juice.

The South Korean girl ate and ate and ate. She didn't stop for breath. But Vessa did. Vessa was still munching away, sometimes rolling her eyes with contentment, still oblivious to the world around her.

Then the South Korean girl stopped to burp. Then again. And then you could tell she didn't want any more. She ate as quick as she could but looked right up at Vessa eating her watermelon as steady as a train and knew she wasn't going to stop. She knew she couldn't eat anymore. With jealousy in her eyes, she set her rind down, still with lots of pink inside and gave up. Then I noticed that every watermelon had pink inside it. None of the girls had fully finished and entire half of a watermelon.

Vessa was the only one left going but she some watermelon to go before she beat the girl who ate the most of hers. She didn't know this, of course, and probably didn't care because all she wanted was her food.

Eventually, with the crowd chanting her name she finished her piece. By the time she was done, the thin girl to her side was rubbing Vessa's belly for her with a grin to help her settle and fit more in there.

Then she finished.

Vessa looked up after putting her green rind on the table and smiled at me with a pair of lovely wet lips.

Then she leaned down to the thin girl and asked her a question. She didn't speak English so they had the announcer walk over and translate. The thin girl laughed and handed her watermelon leftovers to Vessa. Vessa gave a few excited claps and started munching away again, happy to be eating once more.

The announcer laughed and said something in Spanish as the crowd roared in applause. Some of the pregnant girls laughed and some shook their heads.

After they raised Vessa's non-eating hand in the air to announce her as this contest's winner, everyone cleared the stage to allow the crew to clean for the final competition.

There was a break which would allow the pregnant girls some time to get ready and I met Vessa with the shop girls after a few minutes.

“So what's next?” I asked.

“I think,” she said between bites of watermelon, “a costume contest.”

“Oh? What did you bring?”

“You'll have to wait like everyone else!” said one of the girls.

I smiled and didn't argue.

“Could you do me a favor Baby?” asked Vessa.

“Sure Babe. What is it?”

“Can you rub me down again? It's for the contest and I'm still hungry.”

I laughed and nodded, taking out the bottle.

“Oh, oh! Wait. Could you actually go grab me a bit more watermelon? I don't think this piece is going to be enough.”

“Sure thing,” I think they should have just given her a whole melon...

When I was done doing my duties, Vessa (still munching away) and the two girls disappeared backstage so she could change. I took my seat again and waited.

Eventually, with the stage cleared and everyone ready again the announcer came back onstage and announced that the next portion was entirely up to the girls and had no restrictions for the costume. Then they brought out each one.

Some were creative, some were sexy, and some were just plain boring. Like one that came out wearing a one-piece bee costume. She was cute but the crowd wasn't too enthusiastic about her choice.

One girl was Mrs. Claus. Another was a sexy pirate. And of course there was a sexy maid. The outgoing Brazilian girl wore a flamboyant outfit that would have fit right in in a Brazilian parade and no doubt that was why she had it.

She had the best costume until the South Korean girl came out dressed like she was in a K-pop group. She gave us a couple standard moves which drove the crowd wild and a wink when she was done along with a pat on the belly. Whenever she bent down showing us her shapely legs, her twin-filled belly was on full display going through her legs.

When she was done, she pranced off the stage to cheers and hoots.

Then Vessa showed up.

Vessa wasn't really wearing a costume. In fact, she wasn't wearing much of anything. Her body was covered in oil from head to toe. The respectable tan she'd gained over the past few days wasn't perfectly even but made her a radiant color and the oil made me want to lick her entire body from head to toe. The only thing she had on was a fine body stocking. The material stretched and pulled over her form like some sort of contour map. Her nipples were covered with skin-tone dots and her pussy and asshole had a strapless skin-tone thong covering them. She was wearing her black heels and when she walked out with more confidence than most runway models, the entire crowd was silent. Her tits and long, flowing blonde hair bounced, her ass wiggled and her muscles shined in the light. When she reached the end of the stage, she pointed at her belly and giggled, bending slightly over to look at it in her best impression of Marilyn Monroe. Those of us that were closest to the stage could see why she pointed, the babies were moving. A lot.

She rubbed her belly a bit then patted it and blew a kiss to me. Then she turned around and gave us a walk with as much sexy attitude as she could muster.

It was too much. As she was leaving, the crowd screamed and I could tell they were asking for her to come back. A few men and one woman begged desperately over the roar of the crowd for her to reappear but when she heard them, she was at the stage curtain and she wiggled her finger from side to side and mouthed a kiss at them. She gave us one last wink and disappeared from stage.

After that, they had the pregnant women change back into their normal bikinis for the final judging. Each girl sauntered out as seductively as they could and came to a stop posing for effect.

But not Vessa. She walked out absentmindedly in her skimpy bikini chowing down on some more watermelon. When a couple men in the back gave a high-pitched whistle to her, she looked up, smiled and waved with a big mouth full of juicy fruit.

Each girl was brought forward and given a numerical score based on the previous events. Most didn't take it too seriously but a few did. One girl, the sexy native Brazilian even stripped down when it was her turn to try to be judged. They gave her a few points for style (or lackthereof) and she made it the thing to do. Each time a girl really wanted it, she either had to put up or shut up and strip down to nothing. Of course this made the event much more exciting.

Two girls were chosen so far (both nude): the Brazilian and the South Korean. As they got to the end of the line, everyone knew who they were going to choose next.

They got to Vessa but she refused to strip down. She shook her head with some embarrassment and the female announcer tried to get her to strip off her clothes by appealing to the crowd. After two tries however, she gave it a rest and asked if they still wanted her even with her bikini on. Everyone screamed 'Yes!” in Spanish and up she stepped.

With the three girls on stage, they raised each girl's arm for cheers and then handed out the prizes.

Third place went to the South Korean girl who quickly put her bikini on and tried to look as respectful as she could. Next was the Brazilian and with first place was, of course, my wife, Vessa.

They put a tiara on top of her head and the announcer girl wiped away the watermelon juice on her belly before putting on her sash. This made Vessa chuckle, her belly bouncing with the laughter then on the inside with the babies.

There were also some prizes. The first prize was a two-year supply of diapers which they promised to double for the South Korean's twin babies. The next was a beautiful oak crib for the Brazilian woman.

Vessa's prize was a paid trip for two to a romantic destination of her choice. And a box of condoms.

She was so excited that she began hopping up and down as much as she could. When she settled down, she took the box of condoms, opened it and ripped off each one, throwing it into the crowd. Everyone laughed and the announcer asked her to bring the lucky man on stage. She waved over to me and I got up right next to her, towering over everyone else. I smiled and they handed me a bit more watermelon to feed to Vessa which I did to great cheers and applause.

After that, the crazy night was over and we were driven back to our hotel by the two lovely shop girls so we could relax the rest of the night.

The second week of our vacation was uneventful compared to the first week. I refused to take Vessa on anything even remotely dangerous and I guarded her like a hawk after the problem at the beach. But those things passed from our minds. We toured the city and spent a few more days on the beach. There were even some people who came up to say hi to Vessa after having recognized her from the pageant. I even got a few knowing nods whenever a girl came to say hi with her boyfriend.

We tried to get in contact with Alex but she didn't return our messages. We were both pretty worried. Just before we left, Vessa decided to call her airline to check up on her. It turns out she was already back to work and currently in Panama. We were just glad to know she hadn't done anything harmful even if she didn't feel like talking to us.

Our flight back wasn't as exciting as our flight over and I could tell Vessa preferred our first flight despite our embarrassments. She was fidgety the whole way over even after I woke up halfway through the flight. I told her I'd make it up to her when we got home.

And that's exactly what I did.
L86
Rookie

Postby kano » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:53 am

I love this. so much.
kano
Rookie

Postby kano » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:16 pm

The return of Vessa: a chapter written from the viewpoint of the voluptuous and hugely pregnant namesake. yes?
kano
Rookie

Postby bandit » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:26 am

A really great story - Cant wait for the next part :!:
bandit
Rookie

Postby L86 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:04 am

Sorry about the wait. Here's your request:

A month after Rio, I found myself thinking about mine and Philip's trip as he was driving me to my maternity yoga class. It all seemed to have happened just yesterday and I wouldn't have been able to believe any time had actually passed if it weren't for the fuller size of my pregnant belly. One of my girls kicked me to snap me out of my train of thought and I'm glad for that because I don't like being reminded of how quickly my first pregnancy is slipping away from me.

I know that I'm lucky that I actually enjoy pregnancy and I was worried that I might not actually like it when push came to shove. Now I find myself already looking forward to carrying for Philip again. I meant what I said to him about keeping me this way but I doubt he really believes me. I can hardly blame him. How can the two of us take care of so many with our busy schedules? And is it even right to have so many? I don't know. All I do know is that I can't wait to have more.

My daily measurement was right on track with my predictions, well maybe a bit on the bigger side but that's better than the alternative. It just means my drug is working. I measured in at 110 centimeters today and I'm only 25 weeks along. I'm not even half way there and I'm already so big.

Philip doesn't mind. Each morning he enjoys me even more than the previous one which wonderful because I've been needing him so badly. I've actually been using him to fall asleep because he knows how to get me exhausted.

But that's neither here nor there. In a few minutes I'll be at class with Mary, my new-found belly-buddy that I've become close with these past few months. Yoga is just about the only thing that Philip and I don't do together. It's not really his favorite form of exercise and I enjoy the time I get to spend with a friend or two though I'd be lying if I wasn't glad to see him after class each day.

Mary is quite young at 20 to be having her first child but her brother co-own a ski-resort here in Oslo and the two of them are very successful as a result. This is a good thing as she's not married and hasn't even had the courage to tell the father about her pregnancy. Whatever she does, I'm sure her child will be taken care of by her family.

Philip parked the car in front of the studio and, always the gentleman, helped me get out of the car. The babies are making moving around more difficult and my winter garb isn't helping at all. He doesn't mind though. It gives him a chance to give me a kiss before taking off for an hour or two. Usually he give my ass a squeeze too, much to the chagrin of the other girls in the class. I'm sure he thinks he hides his move pretty well but trust me, he doesn't.

I went to the changing room where I found Mary already changing.

Mary is far into her pregnancy at eight months and she tells me she's carrying a boy. She's actually quite large being such a petite girl and I enjoy watching her carry such a big belly. I've only increased my love for the pregnant form since I myself became pregnant and I've discovered that I enjoy the company of women almost as much as men though I have yet to tell Mary this.

She's a bit shorter than me and has fewer curves than I do even before we became pregnant but her figure has only benefited during her past eight months. She has a pretty face with tight lips, long eyelashes and dirty-blonde hair. Though her bust is far smaller than mine, she's still quite big and cute her butt is lovely to watch during class. In fact, I saw her putting on my favorite pair of shorts that I actually helped pick out with her one day after class a few months back. Small pink ones.

“Hey there you!” I said.

“Vessa! We were just talking about you,” Mary said. She gestured to another woman, Tess, next to her.

“Oh? What about?”

“Your ears must have been burning. We were just talking about how big we've both gotten and how difficult it is to get around these days. Then we thought of your triplets! Must be insane!”

Tess looked me up and down with a sort of judging glare and nodded.

“Oh my goodness. You have no idea!” I replied, “I've gained two centimeters in the past five days!”

They gasped.

“Up here!” I pointed to my breasts. Mary's eyes widened just as much as Tess' narrowed. “Down here is another story altogether.” I rubbed my belly for emphasis.

Now I should mention that I like to play a little game with my relatively new tummy friends. Since entering the pregnancy scene, most of the women I meet can hardly conceive (well they can but – you know what I mean...) of enjoying being pregnant. In fact, it's sort of a taboo. I discovered this right when I became pregnant and decided to play the game with them. I've come to realize that it turns me on.

I said, “And I've been getting so tired lately,” (I haven't) “and my face has gotten so fat too,” (hasn't changed a bit).

“No way!” Mary said, “You look great. Really, you do. For triplets too? Oh my gosh...”

“Thanks Mary.”

“I dunno...I think your face has gotten a bit puffier. Maybe it's the lighting in here...” said Tess. That bitch.

“Oh shush! She looks great.”

“Would you believe that Philip wants me to have more of his babies too? He told me he's gonna knock me up right after I'm done 'baking his first three girls'. He wants a son.” This was the fun part. I of course wanted more children with Philip but they didn't have to know that. It was fun to let them think my body was being used for breeding. I will say thought that those were his words, verbatim, but when he said it we were making love so...and he only said it because he knew it would get me even hotter. Philip also wants a boy but I probably want one more than him and I intend to give him at least a couple even if I have to use the law of averages to do so. Take that to mean whatever you want it to.

“That pig!” said Tess.

“Oh my god. He said that to you? Did you slap him?”

I looked down and shook my head to really play the part. I rubbed my burgeoning belly. “He said he thinks I look better like this. With a round, belly full of his babies.”

“Ew! What a pervert!” Tess said.

“That's not all,” I continued, “He said it gets him hard to know that my swelling belly was being used to grow his healthy babies and that there was nothing I could do to stop myself from going bigger for him every day.

Then I realized I should stop. I was probably going to get them to call a women's shelter if I kept on like this...

Their faces were priceless. On the outside I looked solemn but on the inside I was bent over laughing my belly off.

“We should go. Class is about to start,” I said. I needed them to turn their thoughts to other things.

I walked past the two stunned girls and followed the line of waddling women in various stages of development.

I took my usual spot at the front of the class to better watch our instructor, a svelte, swelling, sweet girl with red hair and a cute, hardly-noticable belly. She had a very toned butt, however and a nice bust. She never failed to get me worked up during our workout. Her name was Willa.

Mary took her usual spot next to me.

We started with lots of stretches. Willa is very flexible and I think she likes to show off to the rest of the class by doing crazy splits. And that's what she did. The rest of the class seemed pretty okay with going as far as they can go. I tried my best but my belly got in the way. I got a great view of Willa's curvy backside that I was none too shy to get an eyeful of.

We stretched our arms, our necks and our backs and then moved onto my favorite exercise: the one where we're on all fours. This exercise helps us strengthen our tummy muscles and we slowly pull in and release. I love watching the other girls' bellies contract and expand. Some can only do the exercise on their elbows due to the large size of their bellies and I fantasize about my husband taking them from behind. I don't know where that comes from because I never wanted to share him before my pregnancy. Must be my hormones.

Willa's control was superb and I could see her little belly going from an extra size or two back to her usual tight abs. It was then that I realized that I would much prefer to have a baby inside me than a tight stomach like hers. I enjoy the curves more and I think it's a rewarding feeling to be full from someone's love. Must be the hormones again...

Anyway, as we continued I could see the class getting sweatier and sweatier, even Mary who is almost as fit as I am. I'm sweaty but then again I always am due to my increased metabolism. That's alright, the girls in my class are quite cute and look sexy with a bit of sweat on them.

I could tell Mary was getting tired after trying to keep up with our fit instructor. They were both about the same size before their pregnancies and Mary told me she'd be damned if her belly was going to weigh her down. In fact, she quit skiing only two months ago which really made me mad to be quite honest.

It was about halfway through our workout when we took a break. I really needed one, not because I was getting tired but I had to take off a layer of clothing. I was probably fogging up the windows by myself at this point. Off came my half tee and my leggings. It's okay, I had on some white boy shorts and a sports bra underneath. I'm sure my fellow yoga-goers probably aren't too happy about me shedding my clothes for whatever reason they might have but I had no choice in the matter. Besides, I think I finally caught Mary taking a rather heated peek at the goods for a change and not one of those curious glances but one of those dirty glances. I think today was the day.

I sated my starving girls with half a gallon of a fruit shake I had prepared before leaving home and drank a bunch of water. Then I was all set to finish the workout.

We continued with a few more stretches and then got into some simpler positions to relax us. Willa paired us off for some paired exercises. To my surprise, she put Mary with another girl and took me as a partner. Until now, she never took a partner. But Mary and I just shrugged it off and began the routines.

I quickly figured out why Willa did this. She wanted me.

The rest of the day consisted of one person stretching and the other helping but not once did I ever help Willa. Instead, she insisted that she massage me as I did the stretches. It was lovely. She was a good actor too. I doubt anyone knew what was going on.

The rest of the class ended too quickly too. It was over a full half hour early to my disappointment. Just when I was getting used to her hot hands too.

Mary and I went into the locker rooms and changed.

“Well that was weird,” Mary said.

“What?” I asked.

She whispered to me, “Willa feeling you up! Wasn't she?”

“Oh don't be silly. I think she just knew I was tense is all.”

“Right. That's why she had to end the class early to go and have a wank in the bathroom.”

“What?”

“Tess said she saw Will B-line right to the bathroom after class. Isn't that right Tess?”

Tess nodded.

“She's probably got morning sickness. You know she's only a couple months in.”

“Maybe. Listen, do you want to get something to eat with a few of us?”

“I can't Philip and I have to run a lot of errands today. Maybe next time?”

“Aren't you hungry? You're always hungry nowadays!”

“I am but I really need to go. I'm sure Philip has a feast prepared for me.”

“Of course he does,” Tess said, “That perverted pig!”

I laughed and they left.

Then I was finally the only one in the changing room. Mainly because I was having a harder time putting such tight clothing back on these days but partly because I was waiting for something that I was sure was going to happen.

That's when Willa came in.

She already had her panties off and was in the process of putting up her hair into a pony tail. She closed the door and pounced on me.

I was not expecting her to be that direct...

“I know...” she said between desperate kisses, “...you want...me...”

I was stunned.

She stopped kissing me for a moment. “I've seen the way you look at your friend Mary. And I've seen you staring at my ass in the mirror. We have five minutes before the next class shows up. Shall we?”

I nodded once before she pounced on me. I wouldn't normally pick a sweaty locker room for this sort of thing but I didn't have much time to argue.

I quickly found out how strong Willa was. She had her way with me which was alright in my book. She had me sit down on the chair and said, “You're so big...I love it. You'll just have to let me pleasure you. Is that okay?”

I didn't even respond before she was tearing at my leggings. She ripped them so much that there was no way I was going to wear them out. This was bad...

She took off my panties and started smelling me.

“Oh you're a dirty girl...” I said.

“You have no idea.”

She love my folds and rubbed my button so well. She was better at it than Philip. I was going to have to teach him to do it her way. She sucked gently but used her full mouth and I'm sure she was staring up at my girth the whole time even if I couldn't see her.

I finished very quickly and came all over her. She stood up, wiped me down with her towel, then her own face and breathed deeply into it.

Again, I was stunned.

“You had better get going. They'll be here soon.”

Then Willa hopped into the shower after carefully stuffing her wet towel into her gym bag. Then she took out a dry one. What had I gotten myself into?

I left wearing my big coat and nothing but my tight gym shorts underneath. I'm sure Philip enjoyed it but I had to pretend that I ripped my leggings stretching. I couldn't tell him about what just happened. Not yet at least...

Then we drove away, Philip with an amused look on his face and me with nothing but confusion on mine.
L86
Rookie

Postby kano » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Love iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Super hot. Welcome back Vessa and her GENIUS author
kano
Rookie

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories