View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Preteen Pregnancy: Chapter 1

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Preteen Pregnancy: Chapter 1

Postby lovepreggo » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:14 pm

**Warning: This was a popular series on the old Community page. This is a story of underage girls**

When Heather arrived at Bobbie's house, Bobbie had been in her room looking into the mirror for some time. When Heather reached her bedroom door she saw through the crack in the door that Bobbie had taken off her shirt and was sporting a new bra. She knocked and went on in, a little turned on by what she saw.

"How do you like 'em Heather?"

"I can't believe it! It's only been a month since we started taking the pills. Mine have hardly began to bud ... but yours!"

The pills were the result of two eleven year old girls having fun during summer vacation. Actually, maybe not quite what you think. During the month of July, the weather is hot and there is little to do but stay inside and relax in the AC and watch reruns of TV shows that have been on since dust was cooling.

Like most suburban towns of major cities, there are abandoned buildings of various sizes and shapes and of many previous owners. There was one building that stood out from the rest; the hospital on the outskirts of town near the woods.

Heather and Bobbie had been two of the very bored TV viewers in Jasper. Exploring is usually a boy's adventure, but they had long since passed that off and set out towards the old Hospital.

After arriving, they had finally found a way in through the old emergency exit doors in the back of the building.

"Where are we headed now?"

"Up! We're going as far up as we can. I want to see as much of the town as we can from the fifth floor." Bobbie had been the more adventuresome of the two ever since the third grade when Bobbie had kissed Jason on the mouth simply because Heather had dared her to.

The stairs were filthy, but they finally made it to the top floor. To look out of the windows, they had to go into one of the rooms that was along one of the outer walls. The first door on the left was blocked, probably since before the Hospital was closed, but the second was open. The label above the door read 'Experimental Testing: fertility drugs and new technologies.'

"There's the windows, but I don't know if you can see out of them. They look kind'a dirty."

"Just help me up onto that counter so I can clean a spot off so I can look out."

You could see most of the town up there, but that lost its charm all too quickly. The girls started looking through the stuff that had been left in the room.

"Hey Bobbie, look at this."

"What are those? They look like boxes full of vitamin bottles."

"There's a label on the side of some of them. It says it's something to do with tests conducted on mice. There's even a warning on the side of the bottle. It says, 'Human consumption is not recommended. If consumed, induce vomiting and call a physician. Has been shown to cause enlargement of the mammary glands in mice and increase litter size.' I don't think this stuff sounds too safe. Let's go look around in one of the other rooms."

"Are you kidding? Didn't you get anything out of the talk they had with you last year? Remember what breasts are? ... they're mammary glands!"

"So?" Heather giving Bobbie one of those looks that like 'who cares!'

"What do you think would happen if I took one?"

"Well, for starts, probably get sick. This stuff is probably as old as we are. Surely you're not going to put one of those things in your mouth?"

"Dare me!"

"Why, and be the reason for you dying in an abandoned hospital? If you want to go ahead, but I think I'll just pass on by on this one. This isn't about kissing Jason, this is about possibly kissing death."

"OK, I'll do it!" And with that, Bobbie placed one of the vitamin-shaped pills in her mouth. It went down dry and seemed to get stuck about two-thirds of the way down the way most un-coated pills do.

"Would you like me to go get help now? or do you want to me dare you to go get help as well?"

"I'm fine; in fact, I'm going to take a whole box of these with me so I can see if the doctors who worked here knew what they were doing."

After leaving the Hospital, the girls had managed to take a box a piece over to Bobbie's house and store them under her bed. Not wanting to be left out of 'Bobbie's little experiment,' Heather had decided to take two a week just to say that she had taken some, but Bobbie was determined to take one a day.

Over the last four weeks, the two had been on their routine with the pills. When Heather came over the first month was nearing an end.

"I can't believe it! They actually worked! You have boobs!"

"Quite, and only because 'I' have been taking one a day. Most of the growth has taken place over the last week. My mom saw that I was developing and thought that it was time that I got a real bra instead of the training thing that I have been wearing. ... Yes, they're B-cups. I'm going into the sixth grade and I have real boobs!"

"Are you going to keep taking those things?"

"Why shouldn't I? I have looked and I have enough of the pills to take one a day for the next ten years."

And with that, school started the next Monday.

Jason was the first to notice Bobbie on the first day back at school. Bobbie noticed him looking at her out of the corner of his eye in homeroom. She threw her arms back and stretched so that her breasts stuck way out against her shirt and stretched the horizontal stripes vertical over peeks. She new she had go to him, but she wouldn't know that she had nearly made him wet his pants.

During the next two months, Bobbie continues to take the pills.

"Bobbie, how big are they now?" Heather was somewhat curious since Bobbie hadn't said much more about it since school had started.

"To tell you the truth, I'm somewhat disappointed. They have continued to grow, but not like that did back in August. Maybe they will be C-cup or bigger by December."

"Don't be too upset, you are the biggest in the whole school ... besides the teachers that is." Heather had wished she had taken the one-a-day dosage instead of the two-a-week. Hers were still stuck in an A-cup training bra while Bobbie's were straining against her B-cup and wanting to get out.

Just as things were cooling down for the fall, Indian Summer slipped in and heated things back up all over town. It was as hot as it was back in August and mid-summer. Heather and Bobbie got in a last swim over at Bobbie's house before the pool was closed for the Beginning of November.

"How do you like my new two-piece Heather?"

"You're just a big show-off, you know that? Please tell me you're still not taking those things! Honestly, you're big enough for the sixth grade, please save some for next year and let me catch up with you."

"Are you kidding? And give up the looks I have been getting? No way!" Bobbie drew her hands up her torso and up across her breasts and cupped them firmly to make her point. "Actually, I like the feel of them myself. I'm not going to give this up or the chance at more of this feeling."

After the Friday night swim, the girls took it easy over the weekend and both stayed at home and inside to get out of the untimely heat. Bobbie got up Sunday morning and went to the bathroom. She took off her shirt and panties to get into the shower when she glanced into the mirror.

Her face showed what she felt inside. Her breast had either swollen from something unknown or had grown further from the pills that she had been taking. They had grown at least an inch both side ways and out in front of her. She grasped her breasts and felt the nerve endings tingle deep within her. Her nipples, while small, did not lack the intensity of the rest of her breasts. For twenty minutes, she stood there in front of the mirror and felt sensations that she had never felt before.

The phone rang. When she composed herself and answered it, it was Heather. Her breasts had finally begun to grow, but in no way the same as Bobbie's rather perky C-cups; in fact, they really weren't C-cups anymore. They had been straining to get out of the B-cup bra for sometime, but she had been hesitant to tell her mom because she would think that something is wrong and that would require a trip to see the doctor. Now that out of the question.

It took some convincing to get her mom to not worry about her development and to go to the store to get another bra. It was what Bobbie had imagined. Her breasts had grown to nearly a D-cup but not quite. Her mother purchased the bra almost reluctantly but got it anyway.

When she got back home she called Heather with the good news.

"It must have been the cool dip in the pool the other night ... what do you think?"

"Could have been but at least it happened." Bobbie was unsure what exactly was going on with her body, but she was sure it had something to do with the pills that she had been taking. There was no other reason for it. Her family had no history of anyone over a D-cup and certainly nobody developing like this in the sixth grade!

Of course Bobbie turned heads Monday morning, the same way she did at the first of school but even more so. Jason and his friends were becoming nicknamed the pants-wetting-group. They only acted that way when she was in the room or when she walk by in the hallway. Bobbie liked the reaction that she was getting from the boys. The girls were less than pleased from the reaction, as could be expected. Bobbie had boobs, but none of the other girls were really breaking through except Heather, which, or course, they were suspicious of because Heather was Bobbie's best friend.

From end of October to the beginning of April, Bobbie and Heather's growth slowed down into an almost dormant state. Bobbie filled the D-cup on out and Heather got a B-cup to say that she was on her way to catching up, but nothing happened quite as substantial as had in the past four months.

The boys started to make their move on Bobbie toward the end of the school year. It was in May that Jason's long lived crush finally had its blooming toward Bobbie. He had remembered the kiss for over three years and watch her bloom, as if by magic, all year long. It was his time he tough to mark his territory and tell the rest of the guys to step back and get in line if ever there was another opportunity.

Bobbie was at her desk in homeroom when Jason walked into the room. She was wearing one of her horizontal striped shirts that had once fit some eight months ago. It was tight around her chest, and what a chest. On an eighteen year old it would have been a nice look and might even turn a few heads, but this was Bobbie - a twelve year old that nature didn't know when to say enough was enough.

He stepped up, stiff as always in her presence as most boy entering puberty in full swing. "Hey Bobbie."

"He ... hey, Jason. What's up?" As though she didn't know already. "What do you need?" She threw her arms back in that long-winded stretch that had become one of her trademark moves. He nearly split his pants!

"I was wondering if you, well, of course I don't know if you would want to or not, but, I was wondering..."

"You were wondering what?" She could tell he was somewhat embarrassed and very turned on. She leaned forward on her desk so that he got a peek at her ample cleavage.

Jason's eyes dove right on in. "...if may ... maybe you would like to come over and watch a movie Friday night?" By this time he was red in the face. This wasn't like a date or anything, they had been friends for a long time and lived practically in the same neighborhood for the last five years.

"Sure. But, maybe you would like to come over to my house, I have a pool and it's open for the summer."

The thought of seeing her in a bathing suit would throw him over the top and she knew that as well. "OK, we can do that, if that is what you would like to do..." He was nearly out of breath when he said that. His blood pressure was up so high that he thought that he would fall in the floor. "...OK."

The rest of the week went by slowly. It always does when there is something that you want to do on the weekend. Friday finally got there and Bobbie had told Heather to come over and watch from her upstairs window. She wanted Heather to see the fool Jason would make of himself when she unwrapped her towel and sat down by the pool.

Bobbie's parents had gone over to one of their friends' houses for the evening, so it was the perfect opportunity for Bobbie to strut her stuff. She put on her two-piece which showed much more that it did at the end of the last summer. It was tight up top, but then that was the way she wanted it tonight. She wanted cleavage to be seen from the moon if it could be.

Jason arrived and had no idea what was in store for him. Bobbie told him to go around to the back and wait at the pool and even get in if he wanted to. She said that she still had a couple of things to do before she got out there. She left the front door and went and took off the shirt and shorts that she had on which revealed a mostly naked body and enough cleavage to choke a horse. She wrapped in a towel and went to the back door.

Jason caught sight of her from the water and he didn't notice anything else the rest of the evening. She walked out and strolled over to where he was in the pool. She slowly undid the tuck in the towel and unrolled the towel from her body. The towel had been pushed away from her upper body for a good reason. Her breasts stood out inches from her chest and were hardly covered by the material of the bikini. Jason could only gasp at what he saw.

Bobbie sat down right in front of him and put her feet into the water. He came up to the side of the pool where she was and reached up to grab the side of the pool. She ran her hand down to his and touched his hand one finger at a time. During the whole episode, there was not a word spoken. She eased closer to the water and slowly let herself into the pool in front of Jason.

All of the time that her breasts had been growing, she had been the only one to touch them. Bobbie wanted someone else to make them tingle, someone else to make them swell, she wanted Jason to touch them. Jason was already monitoring his heart rate again. "Would you like to touch them?"

"Ah, ah, ah I I I..." gulp "...sure." He reached up and touched her left one with his right hand. It was more firm than he would have imagined. It filled his whole hand; in fact, it would have filled both his hands. It was then that he reached up with his left hand and touched her right breast. Same in texture, and just as big.

She made a motion toward him in the water, moving closer to him than he was expecting. With her right hand, she reached to her back and unlatched the bikini top. It fell loose in the water only being held on by his hands' grasp. He pulled away his hands and his mouth fell open at the gigantic, free breasts that were offered before him.

"Go ahead and touch them." Bobbie was getting turned on by the whole thing as well. She had even forgotten about Heather in the window. Heather couldn't believe that Bobbie was going that far, but that wouldn't be the half of the night in the pool.

Jason had touched them indeed! He had already pushed his face into them to see up close if they were actually real. Bobbie really should have made a end to the whole thing before it got out of hand, but she was enjoying the sensations that she was getting far too much to stop. It wasn't long before they were both on the stairs in the shallow end loosing it all in a wave of passion as two people can only experience once in their lives.

The pool was silent and still and Bobbie put her top back on and told Jason that he might want to sneak out before her parents got back. He kissed her one more time and then got out and went home. Heather was out on the floor of Bobbie's room ... shock of seeing the whole thing put her under.

The last three weeks of school were tough. Bobbie and Jason had that magic between them that made it hard to concentrate on their work in class. Bobbie had never quit taking the pills. She had got to expecting them as part of her routine in the morning. Her breast started to grow again toward the end of May.

Jason couldn't help but notice the changes in her over the tree months of summer vacation. Bobbie's bra finally got to be a hindrance rather than a help and she had to either cram them into the D-cup bra or either go braless. The later was the rule for the end of the summer. By the middle of August, even Bobbie had grown concerned about her size and how it might affect her later. It had even persuaded her to stop taking the pills for a while to see if that would stop the growth. It didn't.

The second week of August also brought concern from her mother. This had happened when Bobbie's mom had asked her why she wasn't wearing her bra. The look on her mother's face said it all. They went to the store to have her resized. She was an F-cup and not even in the seventh grade. And the worst part was that she was still growing!

The only doctor's appointment that could be gotten was during the first week of school in September. Until then, things would be tough around her house. Heather came over everyday or so to check on the progress with Bobbie. It was staggering how much she had grown in just twelve months. Just one year ago she was in a training bra, now she could hardly find one her size in the store.

The first day of school came with what she expected ... lots of stares! Going into the seventh grade meant one thing that scared her more than her now over-inflated breasts ... it was gym class. The girls in her class had already become cynical and telling her that she was just stuffing her bra now to get the same attention that she did the year before.

The second day of classes everyone had to dress-out in gym. When she arrived in the locker room, all of the girls, except for Heather, were waiting just inside the door. They watched her go to the bench, put her clothes down and then get ready to change.

"They're nothing but socks!" "We want to see the socks!"

Bobbie grabbed her shirt and pulled it off ever so slowly over he bouncing bosom. That did it! The girls shut up and never said another word. When she had pulled off her shirt, she had also planned and undid her bra. She grabbed the bra when she pulled up her shirt. Her breasts hung from her chest and reached down to the bottom of her rib cage. Spectacular they were, and everyone knew it, but Bobbie was beginning to feel the weight from the enlarged mammaries and quickly put her bra back on.

The doctor's appointment came up and Bobbie and her concerned mother went. The examination went well and everything was thought to be fine if it were not for one little test. The doctor went in and asked Bobbie a lot of questions and then went and told her mother. It was not a good time for anyone involved.

When Bobbie got home, she looked down at her abdomen. It was already starting to show signs of outward pressure from within. She called Heather and asked her to come over. When she got there, Bobbie was sitting on her bed with only a pair of panties on. Her breasts swung low and firm, very round and very large. Her frame was not meant for the breasts that she had grown, but that wasn't the most of here worries.

"Heather, you know that Jason and I have been seeing each other all summer long, right?" Heather nodded in agreement. "And you know all that we have done?" Again the nod. "Heather, I'm pregnant. Only eleven weeks pregnant and it's beginning to show."
lovepreggo
Rookie

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories