View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Things that go bump in the afternoon

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Things that go bump in the afternoon

Postby seadol125 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:25 am

Here is my first attempt at a story on here. I know its not great but its my first attempt

"I would be the first to admit that after five years of being married things can get a bit repetitive, and boring. Hell all marriages can be like that, mine was no different until about two months ago. Something amazing happened one afternoon when I came home from work and it is something I am very unlikely to forget.
As I said before me and my wife had been married for five years, and for the first few years our marriage was strong and good. As always with most married couples they can have fights and have some problems. We seemed to fight constantly but we always made up.
Then towards the end of our fourth year together, we found out we were expecting our first baby. We were both delighted. Our families were so happy it were ecstatic too because they thought that it would finally stop of all our bickering.
For eight long months everything went brilliantly, she was progressing very nicely and was getting bigger every day. Our fights didn’t seem to be as bad as they used to be they were usually over the smallest tiniest thing.
Then towards the end of the pregnancy I started to notice small things like different smells in the house, different scents on her, her being quite short tempered with me, which I would have put down to the hormones, but for the new smells was making me quite suspicious that she might have been having an affair.
The thought was horrible enough but she was pregnant with my child. When I confronted her about it she laughed it off and said I was being silly. However I knew in my mind something strange was going on.
Then on the day in question, I was allowed to leave work early as I had worked up some overtime which was owed to me and they demanded I go home and see my wife.
I didn’t phone ahead and let her know I was on my way so I could surprise her. I stopped at the shop and bought some flowers and some chocolates. The long walk up to my house was not as daunting as it had been before.
When I opened the door quietly, my mind suddenly got suspicious, on the floor were a pair of jeans, trainers and shirts. Yes I know that sounds normal but there were two sets of different clothes.
My immediate thought was that my original idea that my wife was cheating on me was true. Then from the bedroom I could hear moaning and squealing. I walked slowly upto the bedroom door and listened carefully.
As the sounds started again I knew it was time to confront them both. So I pushed the door open. The opening of the door must have given them both a fright as my wife let out a startled gasp.
She covered herself up with her quilt, holding the quilt over the other guilty party. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and said honey I wasn’t expecting you to be in so early. I asked her what was going on? Why had she lied to me? Who was the guy who lying in my bed having sex with her?
When I said that last sentence her face went bright red, and she tried to hide her face from embarrassment. She said I wanted to tell you but I couldn’t but this person has been helping me out when you have been working late nights at work. They had been talking to me and also helping with stuff like knitting of the baby.
With a confused look on my face, I pulled back the covers, underneath the covers was a brunette lady who must have been in her late twenties early thirties who was wearing nothing but a black bra and matching panties. What didn’t strike me at first until a few seconds later was that the pregnant bump I thought was my wife I was looking at was actually the strangers.
My mouth dropped open with two gorgeous pregnant women in my bed. My wife lowered her hands and went onto explain that since they had gotten to know each other quite well that one afternoon they had gotten quite intimate while watching a film and then before they knew it they were in our bed together making out.
I was speechless, she went onto explain that she wasn’t gay or anything she was just having a bit of naughty fun. I smiled at her and said I would leave the two of them alone and let them finish.
However the stranger, who my wife introduced as Linda, was looking longingly at my crotch area in my trousers which unbeknownst to me was starting to bulge slightly. She turned to my wife and smiled I want him to join us, you know two is fun three is better. They both giggled with the thought.
At first I was bit reluctant, then as my wife went behind me she was wearing nothing but a pink silk nighty which was bulging as well with our child. She undid my shirt from behind and kissed my neck. While Linda was busy unbuckling my belt and undoing my trousers before I knew it we were all stood there in nothing but our underwear save for my wife who was in her nighty.
I looked at both of them and said so what now? They both led me to the bed and we all lay down, one on each side of me. My cock was starting to peek through the front of my boxers. Linda then used her fingers to slowly coax my cock out the boxers which didn’t take much as my cock suddenly sprung into the open. My wife licked her lips knowing it was the same cock that had gotten her pregnant eight months ago.
The two of them looked at each as if trying to decide who was going to make the first move. My wife motioned for her friend to take the lead, and Linda all of a sudden was rubbing my cock up and down the shaft with her very wet tongue. The slickness of her tongue was so foreign but felt so good on my throbbing cock.
I leaned my head back enjoying every second of this. My hand reached out and started playing with my wife’s very big breasts which were full of milk waiting to be sucked up. My hands played with her very erect and very brown nipples which seemed to make her more and more turned on as she watched her friend lick up and down the shaft of my cock. She looked at me and said why aren’t you playing with Linda boobs too? They are full of milk too.
As if I needed an invitation I used my other hand to play with the breasts of her friend. Which to my astonishment felt just the exact same as my wifes breasts. Small drops of milk escaped out my fingers of my wifes breasts and both seemed to enjoy being very very naughty.
My cock was harder than it had ever been and I knew that if I didn’t stop I would explode there and then. I then turned them both on their backs and proceeded to go in between them and start sucking on each of their nipples. The sucking seemed to soove them as their breasts looked well engorged with the milk they were carrying. From my wife to Linda I kept swapping and changing, sucking up each inch of their soft nipples in my mouth licking away with my tongue.
It seemed to turn them on as they turned to each other and started to kiss. This I was not expecting, so I kept sucking away, the more and more I sucked the more passionate the kissing seemed to become.
After a few more minutes of sucking their nipples, they sat up and started rubbing my hard cock with their hands and rubbing them in between their tits. Slight wee drops of pre cum seemed to be escaping from the tip. I used all my willpower to stop it from becoming something more, and to keep going.
My wife then laid on her side on the bed and motioned for me to come behind her When I did she lifted one of her legs up in the air, then I knew what she was wanting me to do. I took my boxers off and after realising she had no underwear on slid very easily I must add into her wet pussy.
The moan she let out when I finally entered her was immense and she had to bite down into the pillow to stop herself from screaming out. Linda then took off her underwear and laid down on her side facing my wife and starting to play with her tits and pussy, looking longingly into her eyes as my cock started to pound gently away at my wife’s pussy.
My wife’s continued as I kept sliding in and out of her wet privates and as she watched her equally pregnant friend playing and fingering herself, I wasn’t sure what was turning her on more me fucking her or her friend playing with herself.
It wasn’t long before women were cumming. Linda was the first to go. The fingering, the playing, the sucking and all the excitement must have gotten too much for her, as she found herself screaming out with an intensity that could hardly be described.
My wife was next, seeing her friend orgasm the way she did spurred her on, and soon enough she was screaming out for more, begging for me to fuck her like she had never been fucked before.
Even though I wanted to fulfil her wish I wanted to be as gentle as possible as she was pregnant. As if to reassure me she took my hand and placed it on her pregnant stomach. I seemed to relax a bit more and started to really fuck her hard but not too hard. Within a few minutes she was cumming again. This time she really had to bite into the pillow because if anyone had heard us from the street or nearby they would have thought someone was being murdered.
Then she pulled away and smiled at me and said now its Linda’s turn for a shot on that big boy. Linda smiled at the thought of being fucked with a hard cock, and I stayed laid on my side expecting her to want to be fucked the same way.
She however simply bent at the bottom of the bed which wasn’t high of the floor and put her bum up in the air. I knew exactly what she wanted, she wanted to be fucked doggy style.
I quickly moved up behind her and after a few minutes of teasing her I stuck my already soaking wet cock deep inside her. She let out an almighty moan. As I slowly began to fuck her, I saw her motion for my wife to come down towards to where her mouth was, I didn’t know what they had planned, but I knew it couldn’t be anything bad, and indeed it wasn’t. As I was fucking Linda, Linda began to lick out my wife’s already soaking wet pussy. Each time I entered her she pushed forward and started to lick away, and each time I pulled slightly out she would pull back, all the while my wife was busy playing with her tits and with her clit.
It must have been some sight to have been seen. I was fucking my wife’s heavily pregnant friend who at the same time was performing oral on my own heavily pregnant wife. It wouldn’t be long before one or all three of us were cumming. Linda was first, the constant pulling out and pushing back in must have been hitting some very good sweet spot inside her because before I knew it she was trembling with the next big orgasm that hit her as she let out an almighty scream.
The vibrations from Linda’s cumming seemed to resonate right through the bed. It felt like the whole bedroom was shaking. It wasn’t long before the same thing was happening to my wife. With her legs up in the air as best as she could get them, I could see her feet twitching as she too was cumming very hard from the vibrations that were coming from me fucking her best friend.
I knew I couldn’t last long, but with two beautiful women I wasn’t sure who to cum in or on. I pulled my cock out and both women got on their knees and started to wank my soaking wet dick.
I knew that with one woman it would be hard not to cum too soon but with two beautiful women it was a mammoth task, which wasn’t helped much, when each woman took it in turn to perform oral sex on my cock and also to give a very hot tit job by rubbing my cock up and down the cleavage of their breasts.
I slowly played with each woman’s nipples slowly drawing more milk out and licking it off my fingers. Both women seemed to enjoy it and continued to tease my cock by taking it turns to suck and wank it off.
My body was getting to breaking point, I knew that it wouldn’t be long before my body would fail me. We then got back up on the bed, and I asked both women to lay side by side which they did. I started to wank myself off, looking down at both women who both had a huge smile on each of their faces.
I knew what I wanted to do before I had even started and I was determined to. Linda reached out and started playing with my balls and that seemed to spur me on even more. I couldn’t last much longer.
Then the sight of both women kissing, was too much and within a few seconds my cock had simply erupted. With a huge moan I aimed my cock towards the breast and bellies of the my wife and friend covering them both my cum. I kept wanking until I knew I had no more to give. By the time I was done they were both covered in the stuff. My whole body shuddered as I finally orgasmd and laid on the bed face first.
A few minutes passed and when I looked around at the two girls, I saw that they had still not dried off. After giving them a towel to dry each other off, the next thing I knew all three of were cuddling each other right there on the bed. I was cuddling into my wife with my hand resting on her tummy and she cuddling into her friend with her hand on her tummy. It was a peaceful scene to what had been a very eventful afternoon. "
seadol125
Rookie

Re: Things that go bump in the afternoon

Postby Zaloog90 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:58 am

Wow this was pretty hot nice job. Wish I visited this section more often.
Zaloog90
Rookie

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories