View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Confessions of a Slut

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Confessions of a Slut

Postby morgans1991 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:49 am

This is just the start of the longest story I've written so far, and it is still ongoing.

It's currently at 22 pages on MS Word, but there are considerable gaps in in it as I skipped over some time which I have to write in.

But rest assured that I will be updating this one as often as possible!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

As I reached my 16th birthday I made the plans which would shape my future. I’m 5’4’’ with long ginger hair, a slim body with a nice ass and 34DD tits. I am reasonably smart but when I did my exams I decided to absolutely bomb them and fail every single one, leaving school without any qualifications, making me pretty much unemployable. My birthday was just before the school year finished, therefore I demitted from school, knowing full well that I was going to end up completely unemployed, probably for the rest of my life!

My family is fairly rich and my parents have always let me do whatever I wanted, so long as I would remain a virgin until I reached the legal age of sixteen. Therefore, I’ve complied and they’ve given me a fully kitted out house for my birthday, with everything in my name and they’ve given me £1 million in a trust fund. They don’t care what results I get and they’re glad to get rid of me so to speak, so they’re not caring about what I’ll be doing with my life so long as it won’t disturb them and theirs.

Now that I’ve moved into my new home, it was time to put my plans into full effect. I was going to become a massive slut. Going out as often as possible, shagging anything that moved, getting pregnant a lot, sucking off loads of guys, public nudity, etc. I kitted out my new wardrobe with the sexiest and skimpiest clothes that I could find before trying a load on and going out on the town to lose my virginity in the most outrageous way I could.

As night fell, I put on a bra which was 3 sizes too small for my 34DD tits, making them pretty much push together and spill out, a tiny tank top which only covered to the underside of my tits, a pair of Daisy Dukes’ shorts and some high heels. Lots of flesh showing and looking like I was out looking for some action! I was wearing barely any makeup as I was absolutely stunning anyways and my red hair let down so it was flowing.

Out on the town I went, into the main nightclub, I was getting served drink easily, the bartenders didn’t care. As I leaned against the bar I looked around the club and saw loads of guys I’d like to sleep with. Not being able to take my pick, I decided to get out onto the dancefloor and start getting down with a few guys. Soon enough, I had guys crowding round me, asking for my number and some more. I was really excited so I took the hand of one of the guys and led him into the gents. Through and into a cubicle we go, where I pulled my top and bra down and let him cop a feel. It felt great, letting my tits free to some random stranger, quite exhilarating actually.

Soon, I got down on my knees, letting him know that I was ready to suck him off. I’d been practicing working past my gag reflex for the last year with bananas and a dildo. I pulled down his chinos and boxers to find a quite willing cock, eager for some action. I’d never sucked a guy off before, so here I was, hoping to get it right. His cock smelled, but it was a new smell and as I sniffed at it, I found that it was quite a nice smell. I kissed his bellend before I enveloped it. Sucking on it, the texture of it was quite different to anything I’ve ever put into my mouth before. I then pushed my mouth forward and hauled in about 3 inches of his cock, I must have about 4 inches of his member inside of my mouth with what looked like another 3 to go.

Without warning, hopefully showing this stranger that I was a bit slutty, I pushed forward again and fit his whole cock in my mouth and throat, feeling his helmet hit against the back of my throat and slide slightly down it. His pubes were tickling my nose but I persevered, sucking wholeheartedly and eagerly on him. He was moaning slightly, generally muttering under his breath ‘wow, that’s the stuff’, ‘holy shit, I didn’t expect that’ and ‘oh baby, you’re amazing’ which was making me pleased that my very first time of sucking off and pretty much deepthroating a random guy was so successful.

Soon, I had built up a rhythm, pushing my head back and forward, sucking as I went, my tits were swaying as I went. He started muttering ‘oh, oh, oh!’ signalling that he was going to cum soon. I had decided beforehand that I was going to take his load in my mouth and swallow it, because that’s what sluts do, and hopefully I’ll like the taste.
I could feel his cock twitching more and more as my rhythm increased tempo, before long, he started to pull himself out. I grabbed his thighs and made him aware that I was going to let him ejaculate in my mouth. He obliged and he let loose and spurted 3 times into my mouth. My first taste of cum, it was quite sweet and I felt like it was quite a nice taste, certainly something I’d be more than happy to have in my mouth on a regular occasion.

After he had finished and he was going soft, I stood up and showed it all to him in my mouth, before swallowing it all and showing him my empty mouth. He was smiling, probably not believing his luck to have been sucked off by a chick who’ll happily swallow.

I then pulled his face into my bosoms, leaving it there for a few seconds before removing him, putting my tight bra and tiny top back up and leaving the toilets with him still standing there in the cubicle, looking quite dumbstruck.

Back out to the dance floor I went, looking for some more action, hoping for a guy with a bigger cock. Up came a tallish guy who looked quite built, and he whispered in my ear if I fancied a shag. Certainly eager myself, being a bit daring I asked back how big he was. He replied, ‘nine inches long, big enough?’ I bit my lower lip, smiling slightly. Being even more daring I said back to him, ‘only if you’ll bring along someone else as big as you and both of you can double-team me back at my place’.

He let out a slight of exclamation with wide eyes. As he continued to look dumbstruck, I whispered in his ear ‘unless you don’t want to feel all of me up and have access to the whole package. I could go and find some other guys who’ll want to have me’ with a wink as I went back to looking at him, hoping that I’d not overstepped my mark, and hoping that he’d want to.

He gathered himself and said, ‘hold on a second while I find Danny’ before he ran away shouting ‘Danny! Danny!’ searching eagerly for his mate. I stood there for about a minute as he found Danny and asked him if he’d want to double-team me. I saw him point me out of the crowd before some quick chattering between them before they both came back to me and he went to introduce his mate, but it ended up as the nice looking guy I’d sucked off earlier.

When I said ‘hello again, nice to know I’m getting your name this time’ with a cute smile.

The other guy starts ‘wait, wait, wait a second! You two know each other?’ pointing between us.

Danny pipes in ‘well I wouldn’t say know each other….but she just downed me in the toilets like five minutes ago and let me cop a feel’

Danny’s mate turns on me, ‘and you’re still wanting more?!’

‘I’m horny, and I’m out looking for as much action as I can get. I’ve sucked Danny off and swallowed his load. Now I’m wanting both you and Danny to come back to my place and double team me all night long, so what do you say?’ I say with my tongue in my cheek and a smile.

‘You swallow too?!’

‘Do you want to have me swallow you too?’

‘Let me think about that…YEAH!’ he exclaims.

‘Well let’s get a cab and you can shove your nine incher in my face first’

‘Alright! Let’s go!’

Out of the nightclub we went, getting a taxi and I gave the address to the driver. The other guy finally introduced himself as Andrew and I introduced myself as Lisa. The guys looked awestruck when they saw my house, before I gave the driver some cash and let us three inside.

I led them quickly into the living room and undressed myself, leaving myself completely nude in front of these two guys. ‘One at the front and one at the back do it for you guys? Then take a breather and swap over?’ to which they nodded eagerly. ‘Well then, time for you two to get undressed then! I’ve already seen yours Danny, but it’s time to see – and feel – yours James.’

Soon they were both nude, the house was swelteringly hot as I’d left the heating on when I’d gone out, but Danny was shivering slightly nonetheless, whilst Andrew stood proudly showing off his 9 inch cock itself standing completely to attention. ‘Danny, since you’ve already had the pleasure of being sucked off by me tonight, why don’t I suck off Andrew first and you and pop my cherry?’

‘What?!’ the boys both exclaimed.

‘I may look like and act like a slut but I’m only starting tonight! Losing my virginity by being double teamed by guys with quite large cocks seems like a good way to start me off don’t you think?’

They both nodded, then looked at each other, having to pinch themselves, not quite believing their luck.

‘Andrew, I’ll suck you off and swallow your cum whilst Danny violates my virgin pussy and if your both good I’ll also let both of you cum in my pussy too!’

‘Are you on the pill then?’

‘Yes, so you both can cum in me all you like’ I lied.
morgans1991
Rookie

Re: Confessions of a Slut

Postby Zaloog90 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Wow thanks for posting these and the others you've added so far. Very nice start as well.
Zaloog90
Rookie

Postby morgans1991 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Chapter Two

In reality my plan was to keep shagging loads of blokes, until I get pregnant. I don’t care who the father will be. I’m going to get pregnant, keep partying, drinking, sucking cock, shagging and doing loads more stuff. I don’t give a shit about the baby, once I have it, it’ll be up for adoption and then out on the prowl I’ll be again.

Next I got down on my hands and knees and motioned them to do likewise.

Danny came to my mouth first and said, ‘suck me a little to get me lubed up enough to get inside!’ so I obliged and instantly took his whole 7 inch cock and put more than enough spit on it to make him completely hard before letting him out to go round to my virgin pussy. It seemed like Andrew couldn't believe what he’d just seen, a virgin who’d just taken a 7 inch cock into her mouth whole.

As Danny lined himself up, his bellend touching my outer lips, I motioned quickly to James to get down on his knees and get his cock ready for insertion.

Danny wasted no time and pushed his whole helmet into my pussy, it felt like my pussy was being forced wider and wider, which felt amazing! As Danny pushed, his spit covered dick slid slowly into my pussy, widening it. It felt quite sore as he edged further into me, my mouth was open wide as I was feeling him enter me. Andrew took his chance and pushed about 6 inches of his cock into my mouth without any warning. I found the pain and pleasure mixed with some shock, really pleasurable. I had just begun to lose my virginity by having a guy fuck me from behind whilst another guy fucked my face, it was an amazing feeling!

Danny soon was getting deep into my tight pussy, at about 4 inches he figured that he’d hit bottom, but he figured to push a bit and jackpot! He pushed through and now had 6 inches inside of me! I had been told in sex-ed classes that it hurts the first time, but I felt absolutely no pain, just new realms of pleasure!

Danny pulled out and then pushed in again, and started to work up his rhythm. On the other end of me Andrew was kneeling and had most of his cock in my mouth and had his hands on the back of my head and was pretty much forcing himself all the way inside of my mouth. Soon he was the whole way inside, I closed my mouth around his member and started sucking. I could soon hear both boys moaning in pleasure.

Next, Andrew started on his rhythm, pulling almost fully out of me before thrusting forward again, filling my mouth with cock. Soon, both of them had built up their rhythms to pretty much equal each other, with both of their cocks thrusting forward inside of me at the same time, so that I was being penetrated at both ends at exactly the same time. The feelings which I was getting was sheer bliss! The feeling of Danny fucking my no longer virgin pussy and Andrew pummelling my face sent me over the edge and I came. Neither of them stopped, but they both started smiling even more, knowing that the slut that they were fucking was enjoying what they were doing to her.

Before long though, both of them were moaning something fierce, I could sense that they were both going to cum soon. Danny went first, pushing as far inside of me as he could before spurting 5 loads of cum inside of my pussy. I didn’t have long to savour Danny’s release and Andrew came about 10 seconds later in my mouth, hot, sticky, tasty cum in my mouth before I swallowed it, savouring every drop.

As both Danny and Andrew went soft, I lay on my back and let them watch as Danny’s cum eased itself out of my pussy and between my ass cheeks. I stuck two fingers inside my pussy and pulled them out, covered in both my cum and Danny’s, I licked my fingers clean whilst the boys stared at me with desire.

‘Now, that was fun!’ I said.

‘And that is one hell of a way to lose your virginity!’ says Andrew with a big grin on his face.

‘It’s not over yet though, is it Lisa?’ asks Danny.

‘Nope! You two ready to swap places yet?’

‘Almost’ they both said in between gasping for breath, their cocks limp between their legs.

So, to pass the time, I left them and went to put on some lingerie to get them going again. I rushed to my walk-in wardrobe, checked through a huge range of stuff in seconds before settling on no panties, preferring stockings and suspenders, a lace bra and elbow length white gloves to finish the sexy look off.

The boys were sat in the living room waiting my return, I slowly walked in the room and stood in the middle facing them, my hands on my hips.

I could see instantly that I was firmly arousing them, which pleased me and as I could see their cocks rising up again, it aroused me too. I had to stop myself from jumping on both of them right then. I was playing the temptress now.

I sexily bit on my lower lip as I reached behind me and unclipped my bra, looking them both in the eyes as they watched me with great intent. I slowly removed the bra completely and chucked it to the side.

I took a few steps forward, ran my fingers through Andrew’s thick brown hair before running my index finger down his cheek and his jawbone before I kissed his lips. As I pulled away, he tried to come with me but I pushed him back down, slightly deflated.

They looked like they would do anything I told them to, Andrew’s confidence was all gone now, I was in charge of everything now.

I knelt down in front of Danny, his cock standing completely to attention. I could smell it. It smelt of both his and my own juices, we were both already highly aroused so I just went for it and engulfed it.

Andrew stayed as he was, watching me suck off Danny and building up to deepthroating his entire cock. I had hoped that he would show some initiative and just get up and fuck me, but he didn’t.

I removed Danny from my mouth before saying, ‘you fancy doing me from behind Andrew?’

‘Oh, yeah, sure.’ He replied quickly as he took his place kneeling behind me, lining himself up as I returned to making Danny moan.

He thrust forward without warning, taking me by surprise, spearing inside of me. The surprise made me involuntarily leap forward and completely down Danny completely.
So, now I was filled with a cock at either end of me.

I could tell that they were both a bit more sensitive this time round, mainly because Danny had placed his right hand on my head and was trying to keep himself far inside of my mouth, whilst at the other end, Andrew was moaning quite loudly already.

Danny lost control first, I had been trying to hold him off for as long as I could, but I was just a bit too vigorous with him. He hauled down on my head, forcing me into a deepthroat as he blew his load in my mouth for the second time that night. I sucked him completely dry before letting his limp cock slide out of my mouth.

Andrew was not far behind him, he was holding on to my suspender belt as he thrust forwards. I felt like I was creaming myself all the time, I had never felt as wonderful as this ever before. Andrew finally thrust forward, expelling him sperm inside my waiting pussy before removing himself.

‘Do you thing you can go another round boys?’ I asked still firmly aroused and hoping for more.

‘No chance!’ replied Danny.

‘I’m spent! And shattered!’

‘What about you Andrew?’

‘I’m the same, I can’t take another round with you honey…’

Danny got up and got dressed, he made a quick getaway without saying much else other than ‘you’re amazing’.

Andrew lingered a little while longer, he was tired from our exploits but he kissed me goodbye before saying; ‘if that’s what you’re like losing your virginity then you’re going to have a wild life baby. I hope I’ll get to see you again.’ And with that he was gone. Leaving me alone in my house still in my lingerie minus the bra and panties, cum slowly sliding out of my pussy and dripping on the wooden floor.

I went and looked at myself in the wall length mirror. I was wearing half a lingerie set, some cum on my face and some cum running down the insides of my legs. I looked good.

‘You’re not a virgin any more, sexy’ I said aloud to myself.

I then took off the lingerie and went to bed, cum still in my vagina, not caring if it manages to get me pregnant or not….
morgans1991
Rookie

Postby Zaloog90 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Well this should be an interesting pregnancy.
Zaloog90
Rookie

Postby morgans1991 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:15 am

Chapter Three

That first night was only the beginning.

It’s been roughly six months since then, six sensational sex and alcohol fuelled months of utter debauchery. It has been wonderful.

I’ve been out almost every single night, I’ve picked up so many guys I’ve lost count and I’ve tried so many different sex positions I think I could re-write the Kama Sutra.

Oh, and not forgetting that I am now roughly 18 weeks pregnant. I’m not particularly sure how long I’ve been pregnant, my pussy being filled with bucketloads of cum night after amazing night.

So, I was 18 weeks pregnant, alone, I didn’t know the father. I was standing in a sexy pose in front of the full length mirror, my breasts had grown and they had swollen to 38DD and I still had them in my 32DD bra, I was nearly spilling out of it, the bra was so tight around me but I was enjoying it, my breasts nearly spilling out would hopefully drive the guys wild tonight. I decided to forgo a pair of panties instead going commando in my tight short shorts that fit snugly around my newly pert ass which looked great on my body and hug my new sexy thighs with ease.

To round it all off I decided to go for the smallest t-shirt that I had, it couldn’t cover my pregnant belly, leaving a few inches of pregnant crescent showing off to the world.

As it turned out I used to be 34 inches around my midsection before I knew that I was pregnant, now as I checked before I went out that I was now just over 38 inches around, with my belly button being the farthest out point.

I went out on the town, alone as usual, looking absolutely fabulous if I do say so myself! Who gives a fuck if I’m pregnant, I get to be an even hotter 16 year old girl now.

I went to a club, had a few drinks, chatted to a few guys, started dancing on the dancefloor with a load of people and generally had a great night out. Then I sat down, started getting chatted up by a really hot looking guy, he had his shirt off and I could see his toned physique, he was very handsome too. He kept on looking me up and down and I did likewise to him, he ended up focusing on my belly and my tits.

‘I don’t want to cause any offence but…’

‘…you want to ask if I’m pregnant.’ I finished his sentence for him.

‘Umm, yes’

‘Yes, I’m pregnant.’

‘You know, you shouldn’t drink alcohol when you’re pregnant.’

I downed a shot of vodka before replying; ‘probably not, but I’m not going to keep it and I don’t give a shit about it, I’m going to drink and shag my way right the way through this pregnancy and out the other side.’

He looked a bit gobsmacked by my revelation to him and the frankness of which I said it, so it took him a few seconds before he said; ‘fair enough, It looks like I’m not going to have any way of stopping you. So, you still look amazing, would a fuck be out of the question?’

‘I thought you’d never ask!’

We both smiled before we downed our drinks and I led him out to the line of cabs outside.

A short 10 minutes later we were back at mine, the heating was on full and we were sweating as we undressed, he looked at my sexy naked body as I undid my bra and let my tits come out to play. His jaw pretty much hit the floor, he’d never been in such a situation where a pregnant girl would just take off all of her clothes and be ready to let him fuck her. He softly cupped one of my swollen tits, and I told him that my nipples were very sensitive and that he should suckle on them for a while. I ended up in ecstasy.

Soon I pulled him up to my face and started snogging him furiously, our tongues fighting one another for the upper hand or tongue in this case! He started to rub my pregnant belly with one hand and caress one of my sensitive tits with the other, we were absolutely drenched in sweat but neither of us had any intention of stopping or slowing down. After what seemed like an eternity I needed to come up for air, I pulled away from his sexual embrace, maneuvered him so that he was sitting on the side of my bed, I got off of the bed and knelt between his legs. I marveled at the size of him, I asked him how big he was and I got a reply of what looked to be 9 inches! Apparently he shaved his pubes off to make his member look bigger. I started work on his mountain, sucking, slurping and seeing just how much of it I would manage.

I pushed myself forward as far as I could without gagging, took hold of my purchase with my teeth and lips around his monster member before trying the assault for the summit. I couldn’t make it all of the way yet, so I pulled him out of my mouth and told him to put his hands on the back of my head and push me until he could feel my lips suckling the base of his cock. I told him to only start pushing when I couldn’t move myself anymore and required him to help, so when I needed him to start pushing I would slap his side.

So, I licked his thick bellend before I pushed what must have been about 7 inches of his sweet tasting cock inside of my mouth, when I again gained my purchase on him, I slapped his side and he slowly but forcefully started pushing my head further down, his helmet hit against the back of my throat so he stood up and forced my head back as he slid his entire cock deep down into my throat. When my teeth managed to gain purchase at his base I hugged around him and held on for dear life, I sucked his monster cock which I could feel twitching inside of my mouth and throat, I somehow managed to breathe a slow deep breath, before I realised that his cock was on the move again, it felt like it was growing longer and wider the more that I sucked him. I could hear him high above me moaning in ecstasy, it seemed that he was fighting the urge to cum in my mouth and throat.

I slapped him to get his attention, when our eyes met he realised that I wanted him to pump his seed in my throat. Nodded slightly to him and he let himself go, his first three spurts covered the inside of my throat, and then I pulled back and let the next five spurts end up in my mouth where I could taste his amazing seed. As he started to go flaccid and sensitive, I pulled on his cock to get every last drop of cum out of it before I gargled with it, swirled it around in my mouth before swallowing the lot.

He had never managed to hold that long before, let alone had a blowjob even close to what he’d just gotten from me. I looked hungrily at him and realised that I still wanted more from him, I was still incredibly horny.

I asked him if he was ready to go again, he asked me to give him a few more minutes. He couldn’t believe that after what we’d both just done I still wanted more! Especially a girl in my ‘condition’. I asked him if he minded snogging a chick who had the essence of his cum all over the inside of her mouth, because I could have gone and washed my mouth out before starting to snog him again. He told me not to and just started to snog me again. Our tongues were fighting each other’s furiously again and when I came up for air again I could see that he was fully hard again.

This time I manoeuvred him onto his back, before I straddled his groin. Up on my knees, I moved his bellend so that it was touching against my awaiting dripping pussy, his cock was still lubed up with my spit from the blowjob, so he slid fairly easily into me as I slowly edged my hungry pussy downwards. One inch, two, three, four, five – I was starting to feel tight in there – six, and at seven inches of him inside of me I felt as if I had hit bottom. Sitting on his cock with seven of his 9 inches buried in me felt like quite an achievement, I knew that with some more practice I would eventually manage to get all nine, maybe even ten inches of sausage pounding inside of me.

I began to slide slowly up and down his rock hard cock. I pulled his hands up from his side and onto my sides of my belly, telling him to rub it. He obliged obediently, he asked if we could move back so that he was leaning against the wall and could gain purchase on my swollen chest. I obliged this time and as I was soon quickly bouncing around on his monster cock, he was kneading both of my sensitive tits, I came easily during this ecstasy, before I realised that he was holding back again. I worked my rhythm up so much that I came again, but I was trying my hardest to force him to pump his seed inside of me.

In the end he couldn’t hold himself any longer, he pulled me close, pushed his cock as far in as he could before expelling his seed inside of my hungry pussy, he pushed me to climax once again and we revelled in our sweaty cum-filled pool on my bed covers. I knelt on him, feeling his cock go flaccid inside of me, both of us gasping for air as if we had just run a marathon.

I got off of him and lay down beside him. I asked him outright if I had drained him yet or if he still had something left. He was once again amazed, he was absolutely shattered, and the pregnant girl who had deepthroated him, drank his cum, and fucked him overall for about 3 hours was still wanting and asking for some more! He couldn’t believe his ears. He was still highly attracted to this absolutely astounding pregnant girl so he ended up thinking why the hell not!

He composed himself, got himself all worked up over my body and attitude making him hard once more before telling me that he wants to do me doggy-style. For a second I was going to say no, but I was ready to try as many different positions as I could so I propped myself up, down on all fours on my bed covers, still covered in both of our sets of creamy cum. He stood up, positioned himself behind me, and manoeuvred his cock to my waiting pussy still oozing with his cum inside. He then thrust forward with such force that it hurt my pussy, but it felt good too. He seemed to be thinking that if this was going to be the last time he managed to fuck this little pregnant slut then he was going to go the whole hog and make sure she remembered him for a long time.

I revelled in each thrust and mixing pain with pleasure, he just kept going on and on and on, I could see the clock on my table pass the hour mark of this doggy-style shag. This was amazing! He managed to hold off longer than either of us had thought possible before he buried himself once more into my pussy and let rip this enormous load of cum deep inside of me, we both silently counted how many spurts, twelve he ended up on! Twelve! My pussy was overly filled with both his cum and my cum mixed together and oozing slowly out of my aching pussy lips.

As we lay beside each other silently for about half an hour, realising that we’d been going all night! He suddenly got up, started to dress himself, saying that he had to go, he had college in three hours. I realised at that moment that I didn’t actually know his name! I asked him and he told me it was James. He also told me that it had been the best night of his life and as he hesitated, thinking over if he should, he ended up asking me if he could see me again, maybe have another go if I wanted to. I told him that I’d think about it and I gave him my number.

He leant over and planted a goodbye kiss on my lips before leaving.

I couldn’t believe what I’d just done, adrenaline was still pulsating through me but I wasn’t much horny anymore. His seed was still all inside of me, it still felt great in there. I decided that since I was already pregnant I could keep his seed in there, it’s not like it’s going to get me pregnant is it? So I was going to let it slosh about inside of me as long as I wanted it there. But how to keep it in there without it creeping out?

I wasn’t exactly thinking straight but I was overly horny and I ended up duct taping over my pussy and wandered around my boiling flat, feeling his seed move around inside my pussy with each step, the longer it stayed in there throughout the day the hornier I felt again. The mixture of our cum was still in a pool on my bed, horny, I started to suck it all up into my mouth and drink it, ending up licking and sucking the sheets to get every last drop.

I stood, naked but for the duct tape on my pussy, in front of my mirror. My 18 week old pregnant belly showing. A stranger’s baby inside my womb and a stranger’s cum inside of my vagina. I was going to get much, much bigger bellied, my breasts were also going to keep growing, and my lust for cock seemed to be growing by the second. I was going to embrace my new form, show off my ever enlarging pregnant belly, shag as much as I could, be as sick and as perverted as I wanted to be, drink and party better and harder than anybody else, and hopefully get James round again to do me more and more and more.
morgans1991
Rookie

Postby trivialconquest » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:09 am

That chapter was really nice, but Ive never been one to think fetal alcohol syndrome to be arousing, even in fiction. Or smoking while pregnant. Interesting idea with the duct tape.
I'm gonna need both hands for this!
trivialconquest
Rookie

Postby morgans1991 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:03 pm

trivialconquest wrote:That chapter was really nice, but Ive never been one to think fetal alcohol syndrome to be arousing, even in fiction. Or smoking while pregnant. Interesting idea with the duct tape.

In reading in fiction the drinking has always been fine to me personally, but not the smoking- mainly because of me being asthmatic, can't stand it in real life or even in fiction either it seems.

Cheers for the comments mate, the duct tape thing just came to me and it stuck.
morgans1991
Rookie

Postby supersonic » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:49 am

Drinking and smoking is disgusting, as is not giving a shit about the baby. It is much nicer when the girl cares about what's making her belly big.
supersonic
Veteran

Postby morgans1991 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Each to their own Supersonic, personally I think that both ways (caring and not caring) are a turn on, and it just so happens that in this particular story the girl in question doesn't care about the child growing inside of her, and more about how she can use it to enhance her sexual prowess.
morgans1991
Rookie

Postby justeffinsayin » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Great story! Very enjoyable read.
justeffinsayin
Rookie

Next

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories