View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Enjoying My Size

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Enjoying My Size

Postby morgans1991 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:39 am

This was my very first time of writing a story depicting pregnancy, the girl is not really pregnant but more like a huge food baby which will not go away.

If you like it tell me and I might even add some more.....

And if you can think of any improvements or ideas for sections which could be added on anywhere in the story, throughout the story or to be added in future then do not hesitate to post and ask and I'll hopefully manage to add something along those lines in!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to be a slim, 5’2’’ petite girl with B cups which looked rather perfect for my small frame. I had always had an enormous appetite but up until then I had had a fast metabolism. Now, it seemed, that my binging on food and drinks was about to catch up with me. When I hit 16, I moved out of the care home and into a detached house on my own, I renovated it to my needs which were mostly sitting around playing games, watching telly and eating. My deceased parents had left me some considerable wealth which meant that I had no need of a job or qualifications. Just after I had hit 17 my body started to change, my fast eating had started to take its toll and my weight had started to increase from 7st 2, to 8st 5.

My belly had started to grow, not fat but out. I was a virgin and had no idea why I now had started looking like I had the belly of a 3 month pregnant girl. The rest of my body had remained its small petite self. I put it down to a food baby which would soon go away…probably.

It didn’t. It’s now been 3 months since I started to get bigger and now I’m looking about 6 months pregnant. The weird thing about it is that I’m now liking the feel of being a small girl who’s not pregnant but has a 6 month sized pregnant belly thanks to eating so much food. I decided to eat more than usual and see just how huge I can get. I’m a rubbish cook, but I tend not to go out anymore and therefore have my best friend – my only friend – Chris, come round as much as possible to be around me and to cook wonderful food for me. He knows about my belly and I know that he has a pregnancy fetish and that he’s always had the hots for me, and I really like him too.

As I waddle my newly enlarged body around the huge house I figured to ask Chris to move in with me, this way he can always cook easily and he gets to be with the girl he can now have in the same house, exploring her newfound attraction. He accepted and set about cooking an enormous platter that filled the table so much that he started putting it on the floor.

I weighed myself before my huge meal and was 10st 11. I was ready to bloat myself to the extreme. I still have an innie belly button, and it is now my mission to remove it from my body by the end of this leviathan meal. Also my breasts had swelled to incorporate my new frame and formed into mid B cups. As there is not much going out anymore I just wear my too small bra’s which squash my larger breasts and my panties which are getting very tight too, with my short shorts which have started tighten around the midsection of my pregnant belly. My t-shirts no longer fitted and barely cover over half of my belly.
I want to see just how huge this belly can get as I gorge myself on this meal Chris is making for me, I hope that by the end of this my shorts no longer fit, that they are digging in at the waist and that the button pings off hopefully late in. That my bra either digs in or fails completely and pings off. And that my t-shirt either rips around the seams or rips itself off altogether.

Chris comes in with the first platter, he is wearing absolutely nothing and has an enormous hard on. I get really excited by this and ask him to cum in some of the food or even give me a sauce of his cum. He obliges as he lays the platter down in front of me and tells me that it is sandwiches…just to start us off, 30 sandwiches to start. I went through them so fast that I had a huge burp to finish them off as Chris brought in a cauldron of soup that easily held 2 gallons of the best tomato soup imaginable and 2 loaves of bread. That went down easily and I was still easily hungry. My body has already started to swell thanks to my gorging. When I move I can hear and feel a gentle sloshing sound of the food in my belly. I stand up and revel at the sight of me in the wall mirror. My belly has already grown to look more like 7 months pregnant. I sit back down and see Chris coming with another course; 2 deep pans of lasagne, and a platter of spaghetti Bolognese with parmesan cheese running through it to make it even heavier. The pans of lasagne were a cinch, but, the spag-bol, was another matter. I felt my t-shirt tighten as I ate and I became more and more excited as I saw as it rise further up my belly which only made me even more eager to eat more. My shorts were tightening rapidly around my waist and with the button still done up it was going to take some more feeding until it finally breaks free.

What must have been 10 full sized chickens worth of KFC styled succulence came next and the meal had definitely taken its toll on my body. My belly was looking like it was 9 months pregnant, my thighs were much larger and were now larger in circumference than the hole in my shorts and now stuck in them. My bra was unbelievably tight and could give way at any time, my breasts could have been no smaller than a D cup being squashed completely in an A cup bra.

I started to strain to eat much more as I finished off 12 24” pizzas stacked. My bra gave way during this and as I removed it my much larger breasts swelled forward and started straining against my t-shirt which had stopped covering any of my belly and wouldn't budge to cover any of it anymore. As I finished the pizzas my t-shirt gave in and ripped so much that I managed to get out of it. I was now nude from the waist up. My new found D cup breasts were kept up by my ever growing belly.

Dessert was next. 2 gallons of vanilla ice cream, a 10’’ chocolate gateau and a bucket filled with the richest cookie dough imaginable. I scoffed the lot. During the ice cream the button on my shorts gave in to the pressure and flew off, leaving a dent in the wall opposite me, and as I finished off the cookie dough the shorts and panties gave way altogether and I became completely nude sitting in my well-made wooden chair.
I struggle to stand up now, but I manage it. I look at myself in the mirror and loved my new image. My belly does not even look fat! It is very pronounced and you can still see my hips. My girth makes me look as if I was about 11 months pregnant even though I’m not! My thighs were now much larger and were very sexy looking on my big body. My breasts which had started out as a B was now an D. I decide then and there that this is just the start, if I can get this big with just pigging out in one afternoon then how big can I really get?
Chris comes in naked again holding a 5 tiered chocolate and red velvet cake, he places it on the table in amongst all of the leftovers and bits that I’d missed before telling me that this was the last piece for today, he also tells me that he’s thrown out all of the knives and forks and that I’ve got to eat everything from now on with my hands or just my face. I probably gained another few days of pregnancy from that cake!

After I’d finished, Chris had to help me get up out of my chair and upstairs to the bathroom to check my new weight, it turned out that I had swelled from 10st 11 to 14st 2. I was overly joyous to have put on 2 and a half stone in one afternoon. Chris then kissed me passionately before he ran me a perfect bath where he bathed me like I was his queen. I felt like I was in heaven. My belly was overly satisfied, I had grown about 5 months’ worth of sexy pregnancy fat in 3 hours’ worth of binging. My breasts had swelled from a B to a D cup in 3 hours and now none of my clothes or underwear fitted me anymore. Life was just grand.

I learnt over the next couple of days that being huge did come with its challenges. For one, Chris has to help me get up out of seats and I am like a beached whale when I’m in the bath. Speaking of the bath, since I’ve now entered the size of roughly 2 months overdue or a 12 months sized pregnancy, my belly has swelled to 52 inches around my entire body, Chris had to measure me as I can’t reach that far anymore. I can no longer see my vagina either, let alone reach it without Chris moving my belly around. I had thought that having no clothes would be great but I get cold sometimes, therefore Chris has taken all of my measurements and had tried to order some maternity underwear for me before I stopped him and told him that I don’t want the maternity stuff, I want to struggle sexily with the normal stuff. He agreed to this but I also told him that I don’t want any huge sheet stuff that blanks out my belly because I love seeing it enlarge or any baggy trousers, only short shorts which will be tight to my thighs or some skinny jeans which will be sexy to try and fit into as I enlarge even further.

Therefore Chris bought some large t-shirts for me which ended up only fitting over half of my belly which turned us both on as when I waddled about my lower section was showing and swaying with my every step. He also bought me some normal shorts which ended up being like short shorts on me now, they were rather difficult to button up. The skinny jeans were exceptionally tight and significantly harder to get in to but after some perseverance we got me into them and I looked very sexy too. I couldn't wait to eat some more so that they start tearing apart at the seams as I ate.

Chris decided for the both of us that I should only binge like that again once every month, rather than the once every week that I had wanted to do. His reasoning was that if I had managed to get this big in just 2 weeks then how big was I going to be if I had done that every week? I reluctantly agreed with his reasoning but he still made me huge meals every day which would usually feed a family of 4 for a Sunday dinner for all 3 courses so that I still got bigger each day, not much bigger, but it all accumulated after every week that passed. After one month had passed since my body had started this magical transformation my body had become an E sized cupped breasts which struggled against the bra I had on which was supposed to fit a normal D cup. My belly was now 59” all the way around, but I don’t looks fat, my hips still show even though my belly stuck out at the front considerably and out at the sides as well. My breasts were permanently propped up by my belly which – if I was actually pregnant – would have dropped down by now, but seeing as how I am not it has stayed high up which makes me very happy and horny and turns Chris on all the time.
I and Chris have been sleeping together for the last 2 weeks and we both adore spooning at nights with his hands rubbing my belly until we are both asleep. Sex has been absolutely stunning, neither of us had actually tried it before but since we were both turned on by each other and were sleeping together we decided to try it. I lay on my back and let him enter me, as he broke through my inners and through into my vagina fully we both gasped and started to screw passionately. He grabbed one of my breasts and stroked the nipple which turned me on tenfold. I started to gyrate my hips in an opposite motion to his and we both soon came. We didn’t stop there and just continued to try as many sex positions as we could without her belly getting in the way. I had been reading the Kama Sutra and we tried to manage some of those positions as well, some we had no chance and some we failed at as my belly was much too large.

In the morning Chris went out to get a bucketload of morning after pills, if I was this big without being pregnant, how big would I get if I did become pregnant….

It wasn’t even worth thinking about, we were having way too much fun with me being so fat and huge.
I used to be able to walk and run about the big house with much ease, but now, with my enormous size I can only manage a slow waddle, since I’m not actually pregnant I can lean on my belly with force without fear of hurting what is inside me, plus my back doesn’t even hurt despite my size on my still small 5’2’’ frame. Chris also chases me around the house and enjoys watching me waddle as fast as I can to get giggling away from him, and he takes great sexual delight – as do I – when I fall over and like a turtle cannot get myself back up.
morgans1991
Rookie

Re: Enjoying My Size

Postby trivialconquest » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:46 pm

I'm no author, but I have read plenty and can offer some constructive criticism.

First, the ending is somewhat awkward. It doesn't really have a flowing end, just stops in the middle of her describing herself. That line above the last paragraph could work as the ending, with perhaps another sentence or two in there. Second, try to avoid cliched descriptors that are used far too often. (An example that didn't appear here was Fruits ['her breasts were as big as watermelons']) Only describing by cup size and pregnancy time isnt very creative, and could prove hard for a typical (male) reader to imagine. Whats the size difference between D and E? Which brings me to another point, the inconsistency with her breast growth. She grew from B-D in one afternoon, but only D-E in a month? I know this is a work of fiction, but I think that it would make more sense if the breast growth was spaced by time instead of all at once, as the food making anything but her stomach grow instantly seems odd. Also the relationship between her and her friend went from best friends, to moving in, to serving her food while naked. That was incredibly fast. In my opinion, you should have the supporting characters start on a higher 'level' (husband/lover/whatever) if you want to incorporate them in the kinky stuff so quickly.

Anyway, its pretty good for a first time and I would look forward to a sequel, perhaps where she is really pregnant along with gorging herself.
I'm gonna need both hands for this!
trivialconquest
Rookie

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories