View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

The Tabby's purr

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

The Tabby's purr

Postby Gentlemanperv » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:36 am

Here is the first part of a story I am working on. This part was done as a colab between myself and another writer, but all following chapters will be done by me.

----------

I woke up from a deep slumber. I might have been dreaming about something, but any attempts to remember what I had dreamt of became impossible by the sensation I felt between my legs. My eyes slowly opened to gaze first of all at the familiar site of my bedroom ceiling, and then to the source of the sensation, which was revealed to be a young, sliver haired, woman whose mouth was enveloping my shaft. Slowly and purposefully she licked and sucked me like a previous candy until the inevitable happened, and I came in her mouth.

Well, to be honest, she was not a real woman in the traditional sense. She was an artificial companion, made by the Iden no Kanki company of Japan, in the form of a beautiful (in my opinion) woman… well… cat-girl actually, with the sole purpose of pleasing her master. After swallowing my seed she smiled at me brightly, her silver hair offset by her yellow feline eyes, her cat’s ears at the top of her head, her fanged teeth just viewable between her soft lips, and the definitive sign of her origin, a black barcode tattoo on her upper left arm.

Sitting at a kneeling position at the side of my bed she looked at me, smiling and purring like the cat that got her cream (which I had to remind myself she just did), and addressed me in her high girlish voice “Good morning master. Did you sleep well?”

Reaching over to scratch her behind her nearest ear I responded “Tabby my dear, it’s not a matter of how I slept, but how I woke up. And that, as ever, was a delight.”

She stood up smiled at me reverently; further revealing the full context of what made her a cat-girl. Her frame was light, despite her supposed age, with the skin consisting of a paler palette, something that well suited with the short and neatly cropped silver hair. Her hands sported short but sharpened nails, and were attached to lean but nimble arms. Her bust, D-cup no doubt, was covered by a negligee so sheer it was almost see through, with black lace panties covering her womanhood. Her legs were long, balanced, and just like her arms, very nimble.

She wore a black collar, a wardrobe feature that could be easily ignored thanks to the cat ears, lightly flicking about in happiness. I was about to ask her why such a happy mood, when Tabby’s finger rushed over to silence my lips. Whispering she said, “Hush now master, and I’ll go and get you your breakfast.” She quickly turned to leave the room, all the while tilting her hips from side-to-side and deliberately sporting her final feline feature, a long and silver cat’s tail, cheerfully swinging above her little rear.

As the door lightly closed behind her I propped myself up on the bed and recalled how I had gotten such an odd, but wonderful young ‘thing’ into my possession. A while back I used to frequent a strip club called Artificial Angels, which was staffed almost exclusively by companions like Tabby. One day the owner had got into some kind of financial trouble and was raffling everything off, including the girls that had brought such delight to me and many other men. The ticket prices were a bit high, but still much less than buying one of these girls direct from the company, so despite the price many former patrons lined up for a chance. One man I know from the club, Gwaine, had won one of the most popular girls there, despite already having one himself due to a ‘lucky’ payout from a compensation claim. I felt sorry for him since, no matter her skill at pole and lap dances, I could tell the so called Red Rose was nothing more than a sexually-charged airhead, something that I clearly knew Tabby was not.

Out of all of the ‘Angels’ available at the club, which always had a slightly seedy feeling to it despite all the owner had spent to tart it up, I got along with Tabby the best. Her design was really well thought out, specialized to effortlessly maneuver through crowds carrying drinks, sometimes several trays at once, through the crowds. Of course, she could have done that without the cute cat ears and tail. Those were simply add-ons to cater to the very few men (including myself) who were into that kind of thing.

However, as time passed, fewer and fewer men who liked the whole cat-girl thing came to the club until it was just me. As such I was Tabby’s only regular customer and she was always happy to see me when I came in. There were times when we would just sit in the quietest place in the club and just talk, sometimes even having friendly drinking games to liven things up. When the day came for the raffle, and I was lucky enough to win her, she did not disguise her joy that I was to be her master, literally jumping off the stage into my arms.

The opening of the door pulled me out of memory and I sat upon my bed still getting dressed. I then looked up to see her now carrying a tray with two mugs, a plate of quartered tuna sandwiches, and my favorite breakfast of bacon, sausage, and eggs. As I pondered why she had included the sandwiches she placed the tray down in front of me on the bed. She looked at me with a playful, but somehow slightly nervous expression, and then suggested “I figured we could enjoy a small breakfast in bed together, and….maybe…..have some more fun afterwards?”

Smiling, I could think of nothing else to say except “Tabby, that’ll do just fine” while patting a place on the bed for her to sit on. We ate our respective breakfasts together (she had the sandwiches of course) while, on occasion, trading the odd forkful of bacon or mouthful of sandwich at each other’s request. This all took about ten minutes then, as Tabby had suggested, we had some ‘fun’ which lasted another hour.

After going shopping in the morning, and having the lunch Tabby prepared for me, I decided to laze out in front of the TV for a little while. In truth, TV had never really interested me. I mostly used it as a kid to fill up time when I had nothing to do, a habit that followed me into my adult life. However, there was one big difference between then and now, and that was the cute feline girl, dressed in a yellow vest, denim shorts, and red suspenders, nuzzling up next to me on the couch. Although not the smallest of creatures, her light and lithe frame allowed her to curl up in the embrace of my left arm. I could tell that, despite her content sighs and purrs, she wanted more and, due to my rapidly beating heart being so close to her ears, she could probably tell the same

Eventually, and during a commercial break in some Jerry Springer-esque show, she shifted and said “Oh master, let’s do something other than watching TV. There isn’t anything good on anyway.” Although she said this any time there wasn’t any kind of anime on, as evidenced by her choice of clothing, I had to agree with her. With hundreds of channels at my disposal there was nothing good on for at least another couple of hours. Also, the tone in her voice had got me interested. After turning the TV off and throwing the remote onto the coffee table I smiled down at her and asked “So… Do you have anything in mind to pass the time then?”

At my query she kneeled up on the couch and kissed me on my cheek. As she pulled away she breathed into my ear, something that always gets me going, and said “How about I put on a little show for you? Just like the old days back at my former home. Maybe with a little bit extra?” She then leaned in front of me, her right arm hugging me slightly, so I could see her face, and the coy smile etched upon it.

I could not help but smile since, despite everything we got up to at the club when she was not serving drinks, the lap dances were always the most enjoyable. When she started to pout, maybe thinking I would turn this wonderful offer down, I patted her on her toned backside and said “Well dance away then my pretty kitty.”

As she got up and went to the CD player to pick out some music to dance to, I could not help remember the first dance I had ever got from her. Not because of how good it was, but because of the mistakes she made. First of all she got a bit too close and mushed her rear into my face, and then half way through, when trying to lean over me to rub her belly against my shoulder she kneed me in the nuts. She was close to tears when she told me it was her first real dance, begging me not to complain and offering me a free dance to make up for it. However; I found I could not hold it against her and let her know there would be no complaint. Her smile was so bright when I said that I thought it might blind me.

She came back over after picking something out, holding the CD player remote, and stood looking at me with a highly playful look on her face. I could tell that I would be getting much more than just a dance when we were done. She pressed the play button and some tune from one of those bands that won a TV competition came on. I could not recall which since all my focus was on the girl in front of me.

She bent over, resting her hands on the coffee table, and thrust her rear at the air. She swayed from side to side, moving her butt around anyway she could while making sure not to mush it to my face again. Then, after crouching down like she was sliding down some imaginary pole, she sensuously shrugged the straps of her suspenders off, before snaking her way back up to a standing position.

After shaking her hips like a belly dancer for a few seconds it was time for her vest to some off. Employing some of her feline flexibility she slid each arm back into the shoulder holes and then lifted the garment off using her elbows, running her fingers through her hair as she did so. This allowed her braless breasts to be exposed, which jiggled happily after the pressure of her upper arms disappeared. After the whole thing was off she went on to grind her never regions on my right leg, hanging her vest over my neck as she yet again breathed into my ear.

As I shrugged her now discarded top off my shoulders she started to remove her final piece of clothing. After teasing them down a little she bent over again and used the motion of her shaking hips to coax her shorts down. As this happened I was mostly focused on her tail, which waved to and fro like a snake being charmed, and once or twice just ticking my nose, which made her giggle softly.

Once she was fully nude she kneeled down between my open legs and rubbed her breasts up and down my still clothed chest. This was when I started to get an idea about what the ‘little bit extra’ was. On one of her upwards strokes her hands when to the hemline of my pants, but instead of going straight down again she paused to look at me. I looked at her with surprise, but as she registered back with that pouty-look of hers, folded ears and all, I just nodded and said, “Tabby, do what you want to do.”

She smiled her open, cat toothed smile and began her downward stroke. As she moved back down she removed my pants, underpants and all, and let my manhood out into the world. At this point I half expected her to give me another blowjob, but what she did next was astounding. She turned back around, half-sat in my lap, and wrapped her tail around my dick.

It almost took my breath away. The hairs were not coarse or harsh like you would expect, but soft and smooth. It almost felt like being embraced by a rope made of silk. Then she started moving it. I was not sure quite how to describe it. It was equal parts exhilarating and odd in sensation. It was not hard to see which of these two sensations Tabby was feeling though. I could hear her breathing heavily, and see by the reflection of the powered off TV her mouth agape, her soft pink wakeup call dangling out of her mouth. I found myself wondering, surprisingly for the first time since I won her, how sensitive is her tail? I know the tail’s base is one of her weak spots, but what about the rest of it? Could she, herself, cum from this, for lack of a better word, tail-job?

Her tail twirled faster and stronger than ever, with the single goal of having her dear master cum all over the cream carpeted floor and oak coffee table above all others in her head. Yet, after almost quarter of and hour of squeezing and tugging, it became obvious to the both of us I would not be cumming anytime soon, despite my partner’s best efforts. I guess between the bizarreness of the situation and my confusion of what I was feeling I just didn’t have it in me; a thought I did not say out loud in fear of reducing Tabby to fits of giggles.

Tabby removed her tail from my groin and slid down the front of the couch to sit on the floor, turning off the CD player soon after. I could tell, mostly by the drooping of her ears, that she was disappointed at not bringing me to a successful climax. Fearful that she blamed her dancing, and not my confusion, for this, I shrewd idea popped into my head. Leaning forward with my hands on her shoulders I whispered into one of her ears “You know how you would sometimes let me into the back room for a private ‘pole dance’? Why don’t we do that again now?”

She looked up to stare at me in confusion and asked “Master? What the heck are you talking abou…” She stopped, and with the sudden realization of what I meant hitting her mind, she once again perked up her ears and sported her playful grin, slowly stood back up again. She shuffled back until my still erect cock was just touching the rim of her anus. She looked back at me, asking as it were for permission. With a winning smile I put my hands on her hips and, with a nod, pushed her down and myself up to penetrate her opening.

At first she gasped from the sensation, going onto sighing and sexual moaning the further she slid down my shaft. When she got all the way down to the base she looked back at me again and I saw that she was sweating with delight. Waiting a few seconds for her to get her breath I started to thrust my hips up and down, getting her and myself into a rhythm that would have us both cumming in no time. Just to add to her pleasure I started to tease the base of her tail, which caused the pitch of her moans to get even higher, and her tail to thrash between her back and my chest.

We went on like this for many minutes, but felt much shorter than that. Far too soon I could feel the familiar tingle in my hips and could tell that I would be shooting my seed into Tabby’s bowels quite soon. To make sure she had some pleasure too I slid the hand that was not occupied with playing with her tail-base and used it to play with her clit. This pushed her over the edge, her rectum clenching up from her own satisfaction and causing me to spurt as well.

Unable to hold myself up any longer I flopped back against the cool, soft leather and caught my breath. Tabby, likewise exhausted contented herself to lean back on me, her weight soft and reassuring. She looked up at me with a face that was sweaty and tired, but with eyes filled with such inner joy and accomplishment. With a grin that matched with her tired voice she asked “Did… did I do good master?” Scratching her in the sweet spot behind her ears that make her smile fully and purr I said “Better than anything on the TV any day of the week.”

After my playtime with Tabby on the couch, the rest of our Saturday played out as usual: I took a nap while Tabby cleaned up our mess from earlier, both Tabby and I worked out in the small exercise yard I had put together in the garden, and to top it all off Tabby served up my favorite supper, steak in pepper sauce served with new potatoes and asparagus. After having our respective showers, we both made to turn in for the night. Tabby was curled up in her basket wearing her negligée and I was in my bed reading one of the works of the immortal bard in my boxers. To my frustration I found that thumbing through the worn, paper pages of my book was not going to help me fall asleep.

Setting the book down on the bedside cabinet I sat up and patted the sheets of my bed twice. Almost immediately Tabby’s head appeared from behind the footboard, followed by her hands to keep her stable. Looking at me with a concerned yet curious expression she asked “What’s the matter master? Not enjoying your book?”

I sighed and said “I am enjoying it just fine my purr-fect companion, but is seems the work of my Shakespeare is not what I need right now.” After I tossed my covers to one side I motioned for her to come up onto the bed and suggested with a grin “Maybe indulging in more of a ‘physical’ pastime will help tire me out.”

Ears perking up at the understanding of my statement Tabby climbed over the footboard and started crawling sensually up the bed. She did so slowly, deliberately, until her face and mine were inches from each other. After sighing happily she planted a passionate kiss on my lips. One I responded to in kind. When we were done she took one of her hands and stroked the side of my face like an art appraiser examining a precious statue. Sporting her coy smile she said “Well then my dear master, let’s try some of that physical pastime of yours.”

Never removing her eyes from mine she slowly removed her negligee and cast it to one side, where it was soon followed by her panties. She smiled at me nervously, the moonlight coming through the cracks in the curtains making her hair shine and throwing her beautiful breasts into sharp relief. I was thrilled by the sight and, as I reached my arms over to grasp her womanly melons, she rested her hands upon my crotch and moaned with pleasure.

I spent my time with her tits with care, making sure to softly knead them softly but firmly, ensuring that she was getting as much joy out of the sensation as me. As she reached down to coax my member out of its hiding place I moved onto her nipples, squeezing and rubbing them until she went that special kind of crazy that has you grasping the shoulders of your lover and mewing like a cat having its’ belly rubbed.

When I finally eased off enough to allow my lovely plaything to focus on my boxers she managed to get it out in seconds. It stood like a soldier to attention, straight and tall with a purple helmet looking ready to burst already. Her lips were soft and moist, with a neatly trimmed set of silver hair lying above the heavenly slit. Unlike the fabled Red Rose, Tabby had a fully functional vagina, a thing that only I’ve ever used, and thank God for that. Biting her lower lip in anticipation, she once again maneuvered her hips above my cock, and down she went, meeting socket with plug.

It was a chorus of pleasurable sounds, for at once, we both moaned softly as we became one. Although I only moaned briefly when her womanhood engulfed me, her moan seemed to go on forever, fueled by the loved and affection for the man who she was now one with. As she moved up and down, grinding her hips from side to side, her moans became more and more catlike. What started as a low pitched coo got higher and higher as she went faster and harder. Eventually it got to a stage where Tabby could not keep her own weight up so she held on to my shoulders to get some extra purchase. This allowed me unobstructed access to her shapely bosoms, which I continued to maul on and occasionally suck and lick. Her tail, moments ago teasingly swinging around behind her back, now thrashed uncontrollably everywhere. It bothered neither of us, for we were both too busy enjoying ourselves tremendously.

As I felt the head of my dick make continual contact within her, a sensation began to glide down my shaft, and the sudden realization of what was to come hit me, yet I was not worried. Through her loud moans, she managed to say, “Oh, Master..! Master..! Your thing feels so good. Oh yes, Yes, YES!” I sucked even harder on the nipple in my mouth, looking forward to the coming sensation. Tabby threw her head back and said “OH YES. I love it. I need it. Give it to me... Let it all out… Please b…b…” I bit down on my morsel, savoring the taste. With one last scream of ecstasy she yelled “BREED ME… … LET ME HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!”

Before the muscles of my face could even fully register a look of dumbfounded-ness, I threw my head back in full circle, for at last I came inside her waiting snatch. White, thick fluid gushed out of my cock, and poured forth inside the cunt of my feline partner. As Tabby, heaving with deep breaths pulled off of me, some of my seed spilled out, leaving streaks running down her legs.

At that point she looked into my face and saw my look of confusion. She sat up, kneeling between my outspread legs like a child caught in wrong-doing. Just managing to look me in the eyes and playing with her tail nervously she said in a voice barely above a whisper “I… I’ve loved you for the longest time master. I… I was so overjoyed when they said you would be the one to take me home. Ever since those days in the club I had this dream of having your children. Being something like a normal family; even though normal is something I am not. I am not even sure if I am capable of carrying children but it I can, and you will let me, then I dearly want to try.”

As she stared with eyes both questioning and pleading in nature, I thought deeply about her request. Could we breed? Have children? Even though I’ve cum into her dozens of times now, is there a way in which I could breed with her? And if we managed to have children, what then? Would we keep and care for half human, half cat-person children? Or would we simply sell them off to some other respectful owner? Heck, would they even be half human, half cat person at all? The torrent of questions was too much for me to fully intake right now, but not wanting to leave her without a proper answer I simply told her “Maybe.”

She seemed to be happy with the ‘maybe’, squealing with delight at the possibility. After putting her bed clothes back on she bent over and whispered “Thank you master. You’re the best”, and then kissed me goodnight. Almost dancing back to her basket she gave me one last smile before she curled up and was soon fast asleep. I noticed the mess our little ‘pastime’ had made on the sheets and decided I was too tired to tidy it and it could wait for morning. As I pulled my sheets back over myself and drifted off to sleep, I listened one last time to my cat girl’s soft and peaceful purring and thought “Kids… I wonder what that would be like.”

----------

Here is a picture of what Tabby looks like http://street-scootaloo-nsfw.tumblr.com/image/62521441329
Gentlemanperv
Rookie

Re: The Tabby's purr

Postby Gentlemanperv » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:16 am

Here is part 2 of the story. No real sex, but hope you enjoy it all the same

----------

It was nearly a month after Tabby’s mention of her bearing my child when I realized that I should have been clearer in my answer. I awoke at the usual time, expecting my normal wakeup provided courtesy of my favourite feline, but it did not come. Getting up slower than normal I gazed around the room, wondering where she was. She was, obviously, not on my bed sucking me off and she was not in her basket either. It was when the sound of retching came from the bathroom, which happened to be next to my bedroom, I realized where Tabby had disappeared to.

Throwing on a robe for some respectful modesty for her sickness I made my way out of the bedroom to go and check on her. I found her with her head in the toilet bowl, her negligée tossed to one side in concern for getting it dirty, and her tail hanging limply behind her. I could tell from how she was breathing that the gross stage was now over, so I went over and placed a hand on her bare shoulder in concern. She turned around to look at me so fast I was almost afraid she would get whiplash, her bare breasts banging into each other from the inertia. With a scared and panicked tone she said “Oh master… No, no, no. I forgot your wakeup didn’t I?… I’m so, so sorry… please… please forgive me.”

Although taken aback by how sacred Tabby was at the situation I managed to smile softly at her which helped to calm her down. I crouched down, getting my eyes level with hers, and said “Tabby… Tabby… there’s nothing to forgive. You’re unwell. The normal wakeup would probably have just led you to be sick all over me and I don’t want you to get me dirty. At least… not in that way.”

My little attempt at humour proved to be effective, as she giggled and smiled softly, although she still averted her eyes and her ears did not perk back up. Taking my free hand I reached up and held her chin gently. I softly lifted it so I could look in her beautiful yellow eyes and, mostly to avoid catching whatever she had, I kissed her on the forehead before pulling her in for a gentle hug. Patting her on the back I said like a parent to a child “Now… Why don’t you tell master what has your tummy being all sickie today?”

Reassured by my gentle tone and caring actions Tabby sighed and said “I don’t know master. I felt perfectly well last night. Maybe… maybe the tuna I used in the pasta dish was a little off and I just happened to get a bad bit?”

I knew this was not true in the slightest. I had purchased that tuna last morning because she had used the last of our previous stock of tins the night before on a tuna and cheese salad. Mostly to make her feel better I nodded and said “Yeah, that must be it. Just luck of the draw I guess.” I pulled back from the hug gently and was happy to see that she was looking at me again. After giving her a quick rub on the top of her head I asked “Are you feeling better now you’ve got it out of your system?” She thought for a few seconds before nodding slowly a couple of times. I smiled at her and said “Well then, let’s get breakfasted and dressed. It’s our three month anniversary and I promised to take you shopping didn’t I?”

Her ears perked right up at this and she positively jumped up in joy. When I won Tabby I promised I would take her shopping as a treat every few months if she was a good girl, and it was something she had really been looking forward to. As she ran to the kitchen, picking up her discarded top deftly as she went, I yelled to her “Just cereal today though. Don’t want to risk you getting sick again.”

After our shared breakfast of cheerios, which we decided to have at the kitchen, we went out for our shopping trip. People stared at us all the way, some curious and some downright shocked about seeing an artificial person walking down the street. Not that there was any law against it mind. Artificial people are allowed to be out in public, just as long as they are escorted by their owner, are properly clothed, and any ‘unusual features’ are disguised. All in the name to preventing random people banging them for a ‘free piece’ as it were since artificial people have very few human rights.

Today Tabby was, yet again, dressed up like a Pokémon girl. Dawn on this occasion. This was done by the use of a pink miniskirt, a white tube top, and a black vest over the top. The hat served to disguise her ears and her tail was wrapped around her hips like a, strangely convincing, belt. The only obvious sign of her artificial nature was the tattoo on her upper left arm which was exposed for the whole world to see. We went into many shops; mostly those that stocked video games and manga, but I managed to get her into some clothes stores to buy her some more ‘reasonable’ clothing. I don’t want people to think I have a poké-girl fetish or something.

After stopping off for some burgers for lunch we found ourselves walking past an Iden no Kanki store. Most major cities had them these days since artificial people were getting in higher and higher demand. Not just as sexual objects either. Some large businesses had custom artificial PA’s for their upper management, whereas some were brought as nannies for business people who had no time to look after their own children. In the window there were displays detailing the family friendly uses for companions, the more ‘adult’ options just viewable tucked in the corner of the store through the office’s slightly tinted glass.

Tabby looked at the store with slight fear and trepidation. One of the uses of these stores was for the return and disposal of faulty or no longer wanted ‘products’. However, I had another use in mind. I motioned to the door and said “Let’s go in and have you checked out. I didn’t get you looked over when I got you and we can make sure you’re ok after your little episode this morning.” She calmed down immensely at this suggestion, and followed me in gladly.

We were greeted by a perky receptionist, obviously artificial due to her bubble-gum pink hair and dichromatic eyes. Speaking from a well-rehearsed, and genetically encoded, script that would not seem out of place on an automated phone menu, she said in a voice that was both cheerful but monotone at the same time “Welcome to Iden no Kanki, your best choice in artificial companions. How may we help you today?”

Sighing a bit from the, ironically, artificialness of the greeting I said “Yes, I would like a full check-up for my companion Tabby today. I’m her second owner and want to make sure she is in full health. She also had some sickness this morning and I want to make sure it’s nothing serious.”

The receptionist nodded and typed something into her computer. She picked up the kind of laser scanner you see in most supermarkets and said “Companion, please present your barcode for identification purposes.” Tabby walked over from behind me and positioned her arm to allow the receptionist to scan her. There was a beep and the receptionist read off “Name: Tabatha (AKA Tabby). Purchased by the gentleman’s club Artificial Angels several years ago to serve as a waitress come dancer. Changed ownership by way of a raffle to new owner Jonathan Montague approximately six months ago. Last check-up was 18 months ago.” She then asked without looking up from her screen “Is this data correct sir?”

Having to supress a laugh at Tabby’s former home being called a gentleman’s club, and a wince at how long it had been since her last check-up I nodded and said “Yes, that’s all true.”

Pointing to some doors down the corridor the receptionist instructed “Companion please go down to examination room 3 and remove all your clothing. A qualified professional will be there shortly to examine you. Do not leave the examination room until your master or a qualified disposal technician collects you. Mr Montague can wait in the owners’ lounge where he will be provided with complimentary drinks. Examination will last between 45 minutes and an hour.”

Tabby was visibly nervous and shocked at the mention of ‘disposal technicians’ and looked at me with a fearful and pleading expression, almost as if she was begging me not to leave her alone. Having to focus myself to not fall victim to the heart wrenching sight I patted her in the way she like most and said “Don’t worry Tabby. I’ll be the one to pick you up. I promise you. If you’re a good girl we can go to the costume store on the way back to the car and pick you out a new outfit. OK?” This seemed to calm her down a bit so she nodded and walked slowly, and slightly sadly, towards the examination rooms. To reassure her I stood at the reception until she went in the room, giving me one last hopeful but sad smile as she went in.

It was around 50 minutes, or one gin & tonic and two cokes, before another artificial girl came over and instructed to meet with the on-site clinician to be told the results of Tabby’s examination. I walked to a room at the back of the corridor when the examination rooms and was instructed to go right in. Sitting in the chair behind the desk was, probably, the only non-artificial person in the building. He was middle aged, mostly bald, with a sizeable beer belly, an overly rehearsed bedside manner, and a plague on his desk that said Dr Franklin Stan Munster. As the door closed he looked up and said “Ah, Mr Montague. Please sit down.” As I sat in the chair he had indicated he put some papers in a folder and said “I guess congratulations are in order.”

I looked at him with a confused expression. All I could say is “Wait..? What..?”

Dr Munster looked up from his folder, his flow not interrupted by my reaction, and said “For the most part you companion is in very good health. The period since her last check-up was a little bit on the long side but her biology is still working well within normal parameters.” Damn, it sounded like he was talking about a machine, not a living person. “You mentioned some sickness to our receptionist and I can tell you that, unless our tests were faulty, your companion is now pregnant.”

At this I could not stop from spurting out my shock. Barely taking a breath I inquired “Pregnant? How did that happen? You mean to tell me artificial companions can mate with humans? What will the child be like? How far along is she?”

Seemingly unsurprised by my reaction Dr Munster answered in order “Yes, she is pregnant. You see, artificial companions are, by default, designed to be able to mate with their owners successfully. However, to prevent unwanted pregnancies and to prevent periods the companion has to be given an order to ovulate. Did you give her such an order?”

“She… She asked if I would be ok with her bearing my children but I only said maybe. And she didn’t even ask me until after we had already had sex.”

Dr Muster sighed at my answer continued “Ovulation happens within minutes of an order being given and, if past ‘maybe’s’ have tended to be a yes in the past then her biology must have taken it that way. Any child born from a companion will be fully human due to a genetic failsafe to make sure no unusual characteristics are passed on. As for how far along she is all we can estimate is no more than a month, a month and a half at most.” He reached into a draw in his desk and pulled out a syringe filled with a yellowish liquid and said “We have a speciality drug prepared for these kinds of mishaps. Just inject that into your companion and the embryo will be absorbed back into her body… almost like what happens in pandas on occasion. Now, about your companion’s future care…”

A few minutes later, or exactly one hour after she had entered the examination room I picked Tabby up. She looked dour and sad as I opened the door, but positively lit up and gave me a hug akin to a rugby tackle when she saw it was me and not a disposal technician. As I promised I took her to the costume shop and she got a new outfit, fortunately not Pokémon related this time, and we went home.

Dr Munster had told me it was not procedure to let companions know the results of their check-ups and that it was the responsibility of the owner to let them know if they wanted to. Tabby seemed to have taken from it being me who picked her up, that everything was normal. We got home and did our normal work-out routine in the back garden before, once again, finding ourselves in front of the TV. Today we were watching an anime movie I had brought Tabby when we were in town. She was watching it, in her usual position nuzzled under my arm, but I found myself unable to focus on it, my mind wondering how to bring up the subject. The movie ended with the standard anime affair. The bad guy was defeated, the hero got their love interest, and everyone lived happily ever after.

Knowing that it was still an hour or two until supper I decided no was the time to broach the subject of Tabby’s pregnancy. After she had turned the TV off and put the DVD back in the box she looked at me waiting to be told what ‘fun activity’ we would do next. When she paused mid motion, confused no doubt by my serious expression, I motioned to a chair next to the sofa and said “Sit down Tabby.”

She did so, sitting up like a child being lectured by the head master, her back not touching the back of the leather recliner and her ears flat down out of nervousness. Trying to force a grin I said “There’s nothing to be worried about. I just wanted to talk to you about your check-up.”

Her ears raised an infinitesimal amount as she asked “So… so what did they say?”

After sighing to give myself a moment to think how to go on from here I scratched the back of my head I said “Well Dr Munster…” She giggled a little at the name “said you are in perfect condition. ‘Well within normal parameters’ he said. And good news is your sickness this morning was not because of bad tuna…”

“And the bad news?” she almost whispered in response. I looked at her confused and she elaborated “Good news is normally followed by bad news. Isn’t it?”

Taking another sigh I said “Well it’s not bad news per say. Actually you might think it is very good news.” One final sigh before taking the plunge “It turns out you’re pregnant. What you had this morning was morning sickness.”

Her ears perked up at the news, but she looked at me confused. Only just holding back the joy in her voice she asked “Really? Am I really pregnant?”

Nodding once I said “Seems so. Dr Muster said that it you are no more than a month along, that your body must have taken my ‘maybe’ a few weeks ago as confirmation and allowed you to ovulate. In… insemination might have even happened that night.” She jerked like she was about to forcefully hug me again, but held back. I guess my tone must have revealed there was more for me to say. After she sat back down I continued “I didn’t mean to give permission that night. I wanted to look into things first, find out if it could happen before going ahead with it. In his office he offered me a drug that would stop the embryo going any further. Make it so that the impregnation never took place.”

Sadness in her face, but acceptance in her voice, Tabby said “I understand master. I… I would hate it if my dreams were a burden to you. If… if you want to give me the drug I will take it. We… we can maybe do it another time.”

I slumped back in the sofa, my arms on the resting on the back and said “How the fuck am I going to be able to do that? I told him to put the syringe back where it came from when I left his office.”

Slowly, staggering a little like she had just been punched in the face, Tabby walked over and crouched down in front of me. Looking me dead in the eyes, her eyes filled with tears of sadness or joy I could not tell, and asked “So… so you’re going to let me keep the baby?”

Shrugging I said “I guess so. I thought it out and I should be able to afford a child if I can get an extension put on the bungalow.” Seeing she was about to burst with joy I held up a finger and said “But only this one. After you give birth I’m taking you back to the company to get you chemically fixed. I don’t want any more surprises like thi…”

As if she were a coiled spring held back past its tension point she spring up and hugged me so tight around the neck it was a wonder I could breath. Tears that I now knew were from joy were running down her face, and mine due to how close we were, as she said “Ok thank you, thank you master. I… I promise I’ll be a good mother to the child. I’ll do all my chores and all of yours as well. I’ll make sure its clothes are clean, that it cleans its teeth, brushes its hair…”

She stopped when she realized I was patting her on the back to indicate I needed more air. She let go and looked at me a little sheepishly, but still obviously overjoyed. Smiling slightly back at her I said “We can worry about all that stuff when the baby is born. Tomorrow however I’m going to have to go shopping for a new bed.”

Confused by this statement Tabby asked “A new bed master? Why?”

Amazed that she could not figure out the reason I said in a voice maybe more condescending then I had intended “Now I’m not going to make the mother of my child sleep in a basket am I? No. I’m getting a bigger bed and you’re going to sleep in it with me.”

Smiling almost as brightly as she did the night I said I would not complain about her shoddy first lap dance she kissed me softly and intently on the lips. After a few seconds that felt like a blissful eternity due to the weight now off my chest, and the softness of her lips, Tabby pulled back and sighed happily into my ear “Thanks you so much master. You’re the best.”

All in all it was a busy few months after we got wind of Tabby’s pregnancy. The extension, which included a basement so I could have some private space after the kid was born, was very close to being completed. It’s amazing what a good contractor, some cashed in investments, and a few gambling debts from the town planner, will achieve. I had also got a promotion at the sales firm which meant more money and less time at the office, but more time on business trips and trade shows. That was where I found myself one day; on my way back home after one of these shows, having to stop off at a friend’s house to pick up Tabby.

The trip itself had been quite interesting. I had been sent to Brazil to meet some men who were interested in some products one of our clients was selling. Three days of sun, sand, and being able to work in shorts and a t-shirt instead of the suit I normally had to wear on such occasions. The guys were sold on the products before even half a day had passed, much faster than my clients could have hoped. The rest of the time was mostly spent on the beach with my new best friends talking to me and asking me about companions since they had not really reached their corner of the world yet. At least, not in the way that they had actual stores or regular distribution channels. Not only were they impressed that I had one, but offered me extra investment if I could get them in contact with the company. Simple enough since I had a business card in my wallet with their international shipping number on it.

I pulled up to my friend’s house half an hour early thanks to light traffic and parked behind his pride and joy, a car that he had been restoring for years, but had an unfortunate tendency to get keyed once every month or two. I saw a neat gash on the side that can’t have been more than a few days old, probably done by his psycho of an ex-girlfriend. Knowing that my friend would be wanting to get it repainted soon I resolved to put him in touch with a body shop I had contacts with due to a previous sale as thanks for him taking care of Tabby for me.

Knocking on the door I waited for a few seconds before it was answered by a girl with blue eyes and reddish-brown hair done up in a braid. She was wearing something that looked like a black version of Princess Jasmine’s top with white frills on the edge, black panties which were just discernible through her purple sarong dress, and a maid’s bonnet in her hair. Mara, my friend’s favourite companion. It took a few seconds for her to recognize me, at which point she smiled politely and said “Hello Mr Jonathan. You’re here early. Gwaine is not here right now and Tabby is helping Zara in the kitchen. Would you like to come in?”

After looking her up and down once, and finding her belly completely flat, I nodded and said “Yes please. I see Gwaine isn’t using the belly inflation drug on you right now.” It was a common practice of Gwaine’s to use one of Inden no Kanki’s speciality drugs to make Mara look pregnant in order to help him get over why his psycho ex dumped him in the first place.

Mara shook her head and said “No, he let me birth it out yesterday. He knew he would be late home from work today so he wanted me to be able to give you a warm welcome. You know what Lara and Zara are like after all.”

Ah yes, Gwaine’s other two companions. The two proofs that he is both the luckiest and unluckiest bastard in the world. Zara, the motherly southern belle with a heart of gold and tits full of milk, and Lara, the former Red Rose with the brain of a goldfish and the anatomy of a Barbie doll. Zara would most likely have answered the door wearing only an apron, which the neighbours would probably complain about, and Lara wouldn’t move for anything less than a guaranteed blowjob.

As I walked to the kitchen I saw the sexually charged simpleton on the couch, posing like she was in a photo shoot while watching some cartoons. She was not wearing much, just a red bra and thong combo that did nothing to cover up her numerous tattoos. Sighing to myself and deciding to be polite I called over to her “Hello Lara. Nice to see you again.”

In a flash her head turned to look in my direction and she sat up in the sofa, squeezing her tattooed breasts together with her upper arms, and said “Da, hello dere Jonathan. Has been long time since last ve met. Vould you maybe want to play today?”

Shaking my head as Mara giggled I said “No thanks Lara, not today.” Knowing from the club this was how to put her into her auto pilot/find another customer mode I was not surprised when a blank expression came over her face and she spread back into her previous position. It was the same look she had in the club as she wondered around wearing nothing but a thong, garter, and nipple stickers. Shaking the image out of my head I decided to head into the kitchen so I could see my lovely companion for the first time in days.

The sight that met me when I entered the kitchen however made me stop in my tracks, and gave me a bit of a boner. Tabby was sitting in Zara’s lap, both of them wearing nothing but cow print aprons which were tucked between their breasts, and both of them nursing from the other. Zara was suckling on Tabby’s left breast, while Tabby, tail swaying slowly through the air, was giving her full attention to Zara’s right breast. I had to admit, the sight of a 3 month pregnant silver haired cat girl, and a white haired black babe milking each other was a sight to behold. All the while Mara was watching this as well, just as obviously shocked by what was going on and half-hiding behind the door frame.

I decided to clear my throat to let them know I was watching them, which caused them to stop and look right at me. Zara leaned slightly to her left to see me from behind Tabby, who had turned around so fast that some of Zara’s milk had splashed onto her face as she turned. She looked very sheepish when she realized what I had seen her doing, but seeing as lactation was something she had been programmed for, Zara took it in her stride. She smiled at me and said “Why hello there Jonathan baby. How was ya’ll’s business trip?”

Trying to look composed despite my shocked, and turned on, state I said “It went very well Zara, thank you. I can’t wait to see the commission I get off this one. Care to explain how you two come to be in this situation?”

Tabby blushed so hard I was surprised her hair did not turn red as well. As if hoping to calm her down Zara smiled at her softly and said “This little one told me she was concerned about breast feeding, wondering whether the baby would like it or not. I just wanted to show her how nice breast feeding in for the both the baby and the momma.” She looked at me and asked “Was I wrong Jonathan baby?”

I shook my head and said “Nah, it’s all good.” I walked over to scratch Tabby behind the ears and said “I was just shocked to see someone other than me playing with her in all. May I also ask the reason she is in this state of undress?”

Zara shrugged and said “I only just finished washing her clothes a few hours ago. Thought this would be better than gettin’ ‘em dirty again.”

Nodding I said “Make sense I suppose.” I then looked down into Tabby’s yellow feline eyes and said “Are you packed and ready to go?”

Tabby, finally smiling and talking to me for the first time since I came into the house, said “Yes master. I… I was going to get dressed after Miss Zara’s breast feeding lesson. We… we did not think you would get here so soon.”

I smiled back at her and said “Well go and get dressed and we can go home. I’ll just leave something behind for Gwaine to say thanks.”

Tabby jumped off Zara’s lap with surprising ease for one her size, and then skipped off towards the stairs and up to the guest room. While she was getting changed I wrote out a cheque for Gwaine worth a few hundred dollars and put it on the table, along with the contact number of a good quality body shop for his car. After I did so Zara came up and asked “Would you like a glass of milk shugga?”

I half suspected that the milk in the glass had come from one of Zara’s own overflowing tits. Half out of curiosity I accepted the glass and tried the milk inside. It was interesting, like someone had mixed milk with sugar and then warmed tit up to just below body temperature. In truth it did not taste that strange to me, comforting in its own way. Tabby was soon down the stairs, carrying the small bag of clothes I had left her with, and dressed in sweat pants and a tshirt.

She entered the kitchen at the same time I put the glass down on the counter and said “I… I’m ready to go master.”

I smiled at her and said as I made to walk to the door “Well then we’d best get going if we want to get back before your shows start.” When I got next to her I whispered in her ear “Besides, I want to have a taste of you myself. Can’t let Zara have all the fun.” Chuckling to myself a little at how quickly she blushed up again I helped her with her bag out to the car, telling Mara about the cheque on the way.

I helped Tabby into the car and we set off home to have our fun.

----------

Here is what Lara, Mara, and Zara look like; http://street-scootaloo-nsfw.tumblr.com/post/62964774569/oc-commissions-for-gentelmanperv
Gentlemanperv
Rookie

Re: The Tabby's purr

Postby Gentlemanperv » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:24 am

Sorry it's been a while, but here the the third and final part of the story;

It was the morning of Tabby’s 6 month scan, and it started out quite unusually by our normal standards. Instead of being woken up by a blowjob from the silver-haired cat-girl, I was woken up by her weight shifting on the bed next to me. Up until before I went on the trip to Brazil Tabby had insisted on still sleeping in her basket, saying she could take it. However, seeing how much she had gown, I had insisted she slept in the bed with me from then on and I must admit it was a nice sight to see first thing in the morning.

We had gone to sleep spooning the previous night so her back was to me, but by now I had flipped onto my back so my arm was cradling her neck and her tail was draped over my waist. Smiling to myself I rolled over to her back was touching my front, and my dick nestled in the crack of her ass. I kissed her in the crook of her neck which made her shift some more. I could not tell if she was asleep or awake at this point, all I knew was that her breathing had not changed one bit.

Feeling a little cheeky I decided to help myself to a different kind of wake up this morning. Moving slowly I positioned my cockhead at the entrance to her asshole. Moving slowly and softly I pushed myself into her, her back arching instinctively. With care not to go to hard I pumped in and out, enjoying the surreal moment. It went on like this for a good ten or fifteen minutes before I let myself go and came in her back passage.

When I was done and slumped down from the euphoria I heard a purr which almost made me jump and Tabby’s voice came from the other side of the bed “Hmm, did you enjoy that master?” She turned over a little so she could smile at me, a look of content tiredness on her face. Managing to slip herself off my still solid member she turned all the way around and reached her right hand over to stroke my face as she had months before. After looking into my eyes for a minute or two she asked “Is that how you want to be woken up every morning then?”

I smiled back at her and said as I stoked her pregnant tummy “Well at least until you give birth. Might be a bit hard to give a blowjob in bed when your belly is as big as a beach ball.” She gave me another of her radiant, toothy smiles which set my heart on fire. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead before saying “Time for treat day again today, and we’re going to the big city for your scan. Tell you what, how about I make breakfast for a change?”

Tabby shook her head and said “No master, I’ll make breakfast today. You’re going to treat me for the rest of the day so I’ll treat you now.”

I nodded in response and said “Ok, well all I need is some toast and jam. Fix yourself anything you want.” I whispered in her ear “There should be some salmon in the fridge for you.”

She kissed me on the cheek and said “You are too nice to me.” With a smile she slipped off the bed, putting her feet in a pair of fluffy slippers I brought her during the previous 3 month shopping trip. Making sure to wipe her rear passage with a tissue from the box I keep on the dresser to remove the remaining seed from her rear she sashayed her way to the kitchen to get everything ready.

After a couple of hours on the road we arrived at Gen-Tek city, the genetic modification capital of the country. Every kind of product that could be produced in a lab could be purchased here. On top of this it was all by the sea so there were many kinds of attractions to keep you occupied, and companions could walk around without any restrictions on what they wear. Some companions were dressed the most extravagant dresses to impress those around them, some were dressed in skimpy outfits to draw the eyes of more lustful individuals, and some were dressed in nothing at all, just because the owners could. The naked companions could only be seen in restricted areas of course.

Today Tabby was dressed in a tube top, short skirt, and wore sandals on her feet. Free of the normal restrictions on her kind she was able to show her tail and ears freely, which was something she had always wanted to do in public. There was nothing around her now very large belly, which swayed to and fro as she walked down the street.

Tabby and I occupied the time until our appointment at the Iden no Kanki main branch by walking down the seafront and having a go at the attractions. She wanted to go on anything and everything, but I had to remind her that there were certain rides that pregnant women could not go on. This made her sad until I pointed out that we could come back when after she had given birth and she could go on anything she wanted then. This revelation, along with some gifts won from stalls and an ice cream, served to cheer her up. When the time came for us to go to the main branch she had a bag full of cuddly toys, sweets, and of course some new manga as well.

The main branch of Iden no Kanki took up half a city block. This was due to the fact that not only where companions sold here, this was also where they were grown. The process for the creation of a companion is much like in that old movie The 6th Day. Genetically blank bodies are mass grown to certain age ranges that are neither male nor female and are stored in vats. When an order comes in they insert the genes needed to make the blank body transform into the buyer’s specifications, which I am told takes less than a day, and it is then ‘birthed’ from its tank. As such Tabby could not help but feel a little nervous and excited to go back to where she was ‘born’.

We entered the building with half an hour to spare and were greeted by a receptionist that was a carbon copy of the one found in our home city. She directed us to a waiting area, where we sat down with around half a dozen other owners and companions who were there for their own reasons. There was one person there with a companion who looked like she had overused one of the ‘speciality drugs’ they sold and seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm from the look of the puddle forming between her legs. There was another who had brought his companion in for improvements to her bust size and hair colour, things that could be done with a simple injection here. The man opposite us seemed the most unusual though since his companions was standing statue stiff and had been wheeled her using the kind of trolley haulage companies use for large boxes. Unable to hold my curiosity in I looked over at him and asked “So what’s wrong with your companion then?”

He sighed and said, as he pointed to a mole beneath her right breast “You see this mole here?” I nodded and he continued “That’s kinda like an on/off button. You press it once and she activates and does what she does best. Cleaning my house, cooking my food, pleasing me in bed. You press it again and she goes solid so I can hide her from my landlord when he comes around unannounced since no pets are allowed in the building and he classes companions as pest. Last time I used it however she didn’t come back on. I hope they can fix her since I can’t really afford a new companion at the moment.”

I nodded and said “I wish you luck then. Hope they can fix her for you.” I then leaned back in my chair and watched at the time went past on the clock on the wall. Tabby kept herself entertained reading one of her new manga as the ones before us went to their appointments, and new people came in to wait for theirs.

After about 20 minutes Tabby put her book back in her bag and leaned over, resting on me slightly. She sighed happily and then asked “Master?” I gave a grunt of ascent “Have you given any thought about what you want to call the child after its been born?”

I looked down at her and saw that her face was full of curiosity… and some kind of hope maybe? I shrugged and said “Yeah I’ve thought about it a little, but I haven’t really come up with anything I like. I want it to be something that has a little of each of our backgrounds in there, but I’ve only come up with one name so far.”

“Boy’s name or girl’s name?” She asked.

“Boy’s” I replied.

She shifted a bit closer to me and said “Well I have an idea I like for a girl’s name. Would you… would you like to hear it?”

I nodded and said “You tell me your idea and I’ll tell you mine.”

She sighed and said “Felicia. I thought Felicia would be nice.”

I could not help but laugh a little at this. Trust a video game enthusiast ex-stripper to suggest the name of a half-naked fighter from Darkstalkers as a name for her child. Well, either that or she was taking it from her comic book fan side as was naming her after the black cat from Spiderman. She was obviously hurt a little by this and said in a slightly affronted voice “OK then, what’s your bright idea?”

I calmed myself down when I realized that my choice would be as obvious as hers. Resigning myself to what would come next I smiled and said simply “Tybalt.”

She giggled at this and said “So you think me choosing from a video game is weird…” Half naked fighter theory confirmed “but you took a name from one of your old man books.”

I shrugged and said “I guess were just as bad as each other. Anyway, you’re right. Felicia is a nice name. A pretty name for a pretty girl.”

She sighed happily and said “Your choice it good too master. I don’t mind giving birth to a prince of cats.”

At that point an announcement came over the tannoy “Will Mr Montague and his companion please make their way to medical examination room 5. That’s Mr Montague to medical examination room 5. Thank you.”

It was not long before we were waiting in the examination room for the nurse who was examining us. We were told that the normal on-site pregnancy specialist was not there today due to illness so we would be examined by someone they were training up. So I was sitting on a chair in the corner while Tabby lay down on the bed, rubbing her belly happily. It was about five minutes later when the door banged open and the nurse came in, looking in a right state. Panting she said while focusing her gaze on Tabby “Sorry I’m late, they’ve been running me off my feet today. I’m nurse Montague and I’ll be examining you toda…”

“Hello Evee.”

She froze in place and turned around to look at me. Sure enough it was my sister Evelyn who I knew was training to be a midwife, but had no idea she would be here today. Her curly brown hair bobbed in place as she gasped out “He… hello big brother.”

Tabby looked up and asked “Brother? Is she related to you master?”

I got up from the seat and waked over to Evelyn, who was half way between Tabby and me. I put a hand on her shoulder and said “Yeah Tabby, this is my little sister Evelyn. Evelyn, this is my companion, Tabby.”

Tabby smiled at Evelyn and said “Pleased to meet you Miss Evelyn. It’s nice to finally meet someone from master’s family.”

Evelyn smiled and said “It’s nice to meet you too Tabby. I hope my brother treats you well.”

Tabby nodded and said “He’s the best master a girl can hope for.”

Evelyn walked over to Tabby and started to get the equipment ready as she said “Glad to hear it. It’s nice to see that he got such a polite companion. Some of the others I’ve had to deal with are a nightmare.”

Tabby looked at her curiously and asked “A lot of master impregnate their companions then?”

Shaking her head Evelyn responded “No. They’ve been having me fill in as a regular nurse on top of my midwife training today. I’ll be glad when this week is over and I’m fully qualified.”

I sat down next to Tabby, on the opposite side of the bed from my sister, and asked “Any idea what hospital you’re going to be assigned to?”

She shrugged and said “Not yet. I want to be an at-home midwife eventually so I’m not really all that bothered.” She then looked at Tabby and asked “So have you had one of these scans already Tabby?”

Tabby nodded and said “Yes Miss Evelyn. Three months ago.”

Evelyn nodded and said “That’s good. So you know the procedure. Also, don’t worry about the ‘miss’. Just call me Evelyn… or Evee, whichever you prefer.” She rubbed the gel on Tabby’s belly and said “I never thought that Jonathan would ever buy a companion of his own, much less knock her up.”

Tabby sighed in happy recollection as Evelyn ran the scanner over her and said “He did not buy me. He won me in a raffle my previous owner put on when he ran out of money. I… I was very glad he won me. Me getting pregnant was kind of an accident, but master was kind enough to let me have his child.”

“Children” Evelyn responded.

Both Tabby and I did a double take at this. I was the first to speak out “Children? But… But at the last scan they said there was just one.”

Evelyn moved the wand around and said “Nope, there’s defiantly two there if you take a close look.” She was right, there were defiantly enough limbs to belong to more than one child, and as we looked the head of the second seemed to peek out from behind the head of the first. Giving us a few minutes to take this in she continued “It is not unheard of for twins to be missed in early scans, especially if done in a rush.”

This knocked me sideways. One child was unexpected as it was, but TWO? Man that was going to take some doing. I sighed and asked “Can you… can you tell us what gender they are.”

Evelyn looked at me and asked “You really want to know? Most parents like to leave it as a surprise.” When both Tabby and I nodded she shifted the scanner a little bit and looked for a few minutes. Tabby held my hand softly as Evelyn announced “You have one boy and one girl.”

Tabby and I looked at each other when she said this. Tabby looked at me as if she expected me to say we could only keep one child and that we had to put the other one up for adoption or something. After all, I had told her she would be getting fixed after ‘this one’ as I had put it. I just smiled back and said “Felicia and Tybalt. They’ll be find additions to our family.” Tabby smiled at me as I looked over at Evelyn and said “Say Evee. The law says that we have to have at least one human godparent for each child seeing as their mother is a companion. Would you like to be a godmother?”

Evelyn looked taken aback by this sudden request but replied with a smile “I’d be glad to. Who knows, I might even be the one who helps her give birth when the time come.”

Tabby smiled and said “I would be honoured for you to do both Mi… Evelyn.”

With that we did the required paperwork and Evelyn let us take a picture of the scan showing our new children. We then made our way home, after agreeing to meet up with Evelyn after she was qualified so we could celebrate together. Both for the news of the children, and her getting her qualification.

Over the next few months Evelyn became a regular feature in mine and Tabby’s plans. We were often going out as a family, going to see various movies and having meals together. Sometime she would come over our place and helped Tabby out when she could not manage. She even joined us when I introduced Tabby to my mother and father. Although they were initially slightly hostile to her, being highly religious they did not believe anything genetically modified was good, they warmed up to her after a while and, by the end of the visit, were actually referring to her by name. Evelyn was even with us when the baby was born.

It was exactly three months after the scan and we were all chilling out in the living room after supper. Evelyn was actually living with us at this point since, even though she got her qualification, she had found her boyfriend was cheating on her and decided to move away from him. Naturally we offered her a room to stay in and promised to keep any love-making to a minimum.

Evelyn was sitting on one of the chairs reading a book while Tabby and I were on the sofa as usual. Instead of being in our usual position, Tabby snuggled up under my arm, her added size meant she was stretched across the sofa, her legs up on one of the arms and her head resting in my lap. We had just finished watching our nightly movie when Tabby’s arms moved up to her belly suddenly. Evelyn looked up from her book and asked “The kids kicking again?”

Tabby smiled and said “Yeah, they’re kicking up a storm.”

I reached over to reach Tabby’s belly and said as I rubbed “Calm down you two. You’ll be out of there soon.”

Tabby’s arms seemed to tense up as she said “Sooner they you may think master.”

Before I could say anything my eyes were drawn to a wet patch that had formed at the other end of the sofa. It then became obvious that her waters had just broken. Fortunately we had been practicing for such an eventuality. Mostly in order to make sure he were prepared, but also so Evelyn could practice home birthing procedures. So sooner had my eyes shifted to my sister then she was out of her chair and in her element. I stood up from the sofa and let Tabby slide herself backwards so she could be made comfortable. As Evelyn was checking Tabby’s positioning and starting to get the clothing off her hips and legs she commanded “Go and get the towels and water big bro.”

Instantly I made my way to the kitchen, running the water to get it warmed up and going to the utility room to pick up some freshly cleaned towels. By the time I had grabbed them and made my way back to the sink the water had warmed up, so I filled a plastic basin and took everything through. When I got back into the sitting room I could see that Tabby had not only been moved onto the floor, but had also been stripped of all restricted clothing and her leg were spread wide. On a normal day that sight would have me banging her in a heartbeat, but now was not the time for that.

I put the basin and towels down by Tabby’s legs and sat down next to her so I could hold her hand. Although companions were designed to give birth faster than normal humans (mostly so they could be used again sooner) the labour was just as, if not more painful for them. Tabby had already scratched deep cuts in the carpet, and was squeezing my hand like she was trying to break it. Evelyn was now between Tabby’s legs, telling her to push and keeping us updated as to how the births were going.

A couple of minutes of screaming and deep breathing later Tabby had given birth to Tybalt, with Felicia following soon after. As soon as they had been washed and their cords had been cut Evelyn passed them up to us one at a time. I held my son while Tabby was the first to cuddle our daughter, who was already reaching up with her little fists and lightly brushing her nose.

That was over nine years ago now, and our children have grown up greatly. Although there is no obvious differences between then and normal people there is obviously some genetic features that had been passed on from Tabby. Felicia’s hair came out silvery white like Tabby’s and she is one of the top in her school at gymnastics, while Tybalt inherited Tabby’s yellow eyes and has already got a black belt in jujitsu, along with being a track star on top of that. Their origins don’t hold them back in society, since companion born children become more and more numerous and relationships like mine and Tabby’s become more accepted. Changes in companion ownership laws have allowed us to get married and are expecting another child soon since I could not bring myself to get Tabby fixed after all. We are happy, we are healthy, and that is all we can ask for.

--------------------

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated
Gentlemanperv
Rookie

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories