View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

The Pageant

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

The Pageant

Postby morgans1991 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:34 pm

As I’m standing there, 9 months pregnant, in a tiny bikini, in a line of 14 pregnant beauties in a pregnant beauty pageant I was getting ready to make sure that I was the babe that everybody was going to remember, no matter if I won or lost, I was going to be remembered.

I’m 19, 9 months pregnant with no baby’s daddy around, looking sexy and I’m really horny too. The rest of the girls are between 6 and 9 months pregnant with me being the furthest along of us all. My belly button has long since popped. I’ve no stretch marks and I’m huge.
All of the previous 13 girls have all sauntered up the catwalk in a sexy walk, turned, some shaking their asses and sauntering back into line. I was now ready going to blow the audiences’ minds.

It was now my turn.

I sauntered up like all of the other girls. My massive belly swaying from side to side, my now outie belly button moving from one diagonal to the other. As I went up to the end of the catwalk amid the usual catcalls I started to remove my bra, releasing my swollen, milk filled tits. As they were let go by my bra, they dropped and rested against my belly.
The catcalls increased intensity.

I stopped, turned around and pulled the laces at each side of my bikini panties. They came loose and both sides came apart and my bikini bottoms fell from my body.

I took a few steps forwards. I was now completely naked in front of all of the spectators. The catcalls had now stopped as they were all stunned to see me easily and willingly strip naked in front of them.

I put my tongue in my cheek, smiled and winked at a few members in the audience, who all were now mine and nobody else’s before I waddled my way back into line, both my belly and breasts swaying as I waddle this time.

As I retook my earlier position the crowd went absolutely wild! Screaming and chanting; Lisa! Lisa! Lisa!

Having my name chanted out at this pageant, just for pregnant girls who were considered beautiful by the judges was immense. I forced myself from welling up, instead putting my hands on my hips, cocking them, tongue in cheek and winking. Making myself look like a goddess to the crowd it would appear.

The other girls were quite mean to me as they were called as the runners up. Most calling me a slut and a whore. Titles which provoked boos from my crowd. Sore losers!

When the judges finally called out my name, I stepped forward – still completely nude – to accept the sash around my body and the trophy of the most beautiful pregnant girl. I took the microphone and said aloud; if you’re not prepared to show yourself to the fullest, then you’re doomed to fail, I was prepared to show off my sexiness completely and you weren’t. That’s why I’m the winner and you’re all not!’ I told the sore losers.

A bit cocky I suppose but I’ve won in great fashion and they’ve not. I won the crowd from them completely.

To celebrate this, I turned around, showing my nice booty to the crowd, bent over to place my trophy and sash to the floor. This drew huge cheers from them before I turned back, waddled my way back to the middle of the catwalk with my hands of my hips. I winked again to the audience before I slid my left foot forwards.

Further and further it went. Then it was just my heel sliding forwards before I let my body drop slowly to the floor to show the adoring crowd their 9 month pregnant beauty queen doing the splits naked just for them.

I held myself there for a few minutes, letting them take their photos of me, I rubbed my belly a few times for added effect before slowly managing to get myself up again.

I picked up my bikini as I waddled back to get my things. I was originally just going to get my things and leave right after the show but now that I had wowed the crowd and won the pageant I wasn’t going to be going anywhere.

I mingled with my new adoring fans, many of them asking to rub and feel my belly and tits, most of which I eagerly allowed. I realised that I was getting off on my sexy attention.

There were a lot of hot guys in this crowd it would appear. I had previously thought that it was only lonely ugly guys who wanted preggos like me, but I was completely wrong. Men of all shapes and sizes were amongst the crowd asking for pictures, autographs and touching’s from me.

I had one really handsome guy who asked me if I was single, when I told him that I was, before whispering in his ear that I was incredibly horny for a guy like him to have some fun with he looked back at me with a mixture of desire, glee and sexiness on his face. I decided then and there that he was coming back with me to my hotel room for some fun…..
morgans1991
Rookie

Re: The Pageant

Postby monster » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:44 am

Awesome story! Especially after going through pictures of preggo bikini contests
monster
Hall of Famer

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories