View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

My Pregnant Mistress

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

My Pregnant Mistress

Postby monster » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Source: Experience Project by Dirk42

Around the age of 20 I had a very nice sexy hot lover that I actually met through a female friend and companion. My female friend and I were more so friends than lovers. One night several friends went to the movies and somehow her female friend was there and so was I which was our first meeting. As the movie went on in the dark theater, I found we were flirting with hands on each others legs and subtle touches. I soon caressed her breast as she leaned over near me in her seat. I rubbed and stroked her breast and her nipple, which was so swollen and so fully erect, until the movie ended as no one else could see what we were doing in the dark theater! Soon after that night we became more than friends. After not seeing her for quite awhile more than a year and a half or so later, we began our encounters again on occasion. I would go over during the mornings and days when she was home alone as she lived with her mom and brother. I knew she had an on and off boyfriend but she never really discussed it more than they were not together anymore. While our daytime sessions continued, I noticed her hot pussy lips flaring more and her breasts grew and stayed slightly swollen. Her areola grew more round and her nipples grew as well early in her first sign of pregnancy. The changes were subtle and so she told me as I noticed her slight pregnant belly bulge. She asked me if I would stop seeing her because she was pregnant and not involved with her former lover. I said no, not at all as our weekly meetings continued on as her pregnancy went on too! As she reached the the last several months we continued our occasional meetings. On our last meeting of her pregnancy, we had discussed meeting and she around 7-8 months and really showing in every way! I called and she agreed to see me but she told me that she looked totally different and had gained a lot of weight. She said that I had not seen her in several weeks. My best friend had a full sized conversion van with carpet everywhere, a bed, a bar, and everything in-between! She came out to meet me since her brother and mom were home and we went to a discreet parking area nearby. She wore a maternity type sundress with no bra! Once we were parked she was all over me in ever way and I was so turned on by her sexy pregnant pussy that I had been pumping during her entire term! I had never experienced pregnant sex before sex with G. but I will say it was always totally hot and so very passionate! She took me into her mouth for a long time as I caressed and sucked her swollen ripe breasts and nipples! As I fingered her wet hot pregnant cunt gently she moaned loudly and rode against my long probing fingers! I immediately noticed she was riding my fingers aggressively and more roughly than I was fingering her! She soon straddled me and eventually rode all 10 inches of my hard thick shaft! Her pregnant pussy was very hot wet and slick and the first entry is still hard to describe that late in her pregnancy! After she came and and over, I placed her on her back on the carpeted floor as I drilled her pussy nicely! After a long time in that position, I was sliding all 10 inches of my hard thick native shaft all the way down to my balls inside her hot pussy! I was in a state of total surprise how much she liked it and how well she could take it all! Long before she was pregnant by whoever the fellow was, she could take all the cock I could give her for hours and hours! The last position of that night I put her on her hands and knees and she waved her ass back at me with her swollen pregnant belly showing below! The way I pumped her on her hands and knees had to be seen to be believed! I was very gentle as she asked me to be in that position as it allows for extra-deep penetration! I pumped and pumped her hot juicy pussy and grabbed those swollen tits as they hung and swung low! As our rhythm increased my hips were smacking loudly against her swollen ass cheeks and her pregnant pussy was squelching loudly too as she moaned with pleasure! She rocked back and forth strongly against my hard thick shaft as I stopped moving and then pumped her more! As my cock swelled deep inside her balls deep, the penetration was too much for her to stand and she raised up slightly and grabbed hold of the sink area of the van! I caressed her breasts and stayed inside her as my shaft bulged! She knew I was about to come and she was so turned on as she moaned and groaned so erotically that soon she was resting once again with her elbows on the plush carpeted floorboard while on her knees with me balls-deep in her pregnant pussy filling her with all my hot manseed as she took it all inside milking me all-the-while!
monster
Hall of Famer

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories