View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

First time with a preggo

Have you had an encounter with a pregnant woman or better yet, dated one? Tell us about it here.

First time with a preggo

Postby R3dd3kop » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:27 am

Ive been a lover of preggos for some time now and i finally have a shot at having sex with one. Shes a friend of mine who got pregnant by her boyfriend then they split up and now shes 9 months along and not getting any attention. Shes always had a crapush on me and the other day we got to talking about her pregnancy and it slipped out that i have a fetish. She thought that it was great and she agreed to let me fullfill my fantasy with her!!! Im going to visit her this weekend and i couldnt be more excited . Ill be sure to fill you guys in on how it goes and maybe a few pictures ;)
R3dd3kop
Rookie

Re: First time with a preggo

Postby hova07 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Good luck bro!!!
hova07
Rookie

Postby Pregolover100 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:11 am

R3dd3kop wrote:Ive been a lover of preggos for some time now and i finally have a shot at having sex with one. Shes a friend of mine who got pregnant by her boyfriend then they split up and now shes 9 months along and not getting any attention. Shes always had a crapush on me and the other day we got to talking about her pregnancy and it slipped out that i have a fetish. She thought that it was great and she agreed to let me fullfill my fantasy with her!!! Im going to visit her this weekend and i couldnt be more excited . Ill be sure to fill you guys in on how it goes and maybe a few pictures ;)

So how'd it go?? :D
Pregolover100
Rookie

Postby R3dd3kop » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Ended up not happening her family came to town and then she gave birth shortly thereafter :(
R3dd3kop
Rookie

Postby Pregolover100 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Oh no, that sucks... D:
Pregolover100
Rookie

Return to Real Life Experiences