View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Pregnant girl during college

Have you had an encounter with a pregnant woman or better yet, dated one? Tell us about it here.

Pregnant girl during college

Postby ajp148 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:02 pm

When I was in college I had a friend who was by the time I got back in touch with her 8 months pregnant. I was lucky enough to hang out with her nearly every day over the last 6 weeks or so and had all the pregnant sex I wanted. She had one of the best pregnant bodies I've ever seen, including many of the extremely hot pregnant models online. She would wear the tightest lingerie and her boobs were absolutely magnificent. She actually started contracting while we were watching a movie on a friday night and had the baby the next day. I should have lived out my ultimate fantasy and ate her out while she was in labor but I didn't push it at the time. I've had some other luck with pregnant women including my current girlfriend who is currently about 6 mod pregnant.

Anyone else who wants to message me to share their experiences with a pregnant women is certainly welcome to.
ajp148
Rookie

Re: Pregnant girl during college

Postby bobvilla5000 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Dude you got any photos to share by chance?
bobvilla5000
Rookie

Return to Real Life Experiences