View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Proud to say my I lost my virginaty to a preggo

Have you had an encounter with a pregnant woman or better yet, dated one? Tell us about it here.

Proud to say my I lost my virginaty to a preggo

Postby alexnj » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:42 pm

About 10 years ago when I was in 8th grade one of the girls in my school became pregnant. When she was 8 months I got paired with her for a history project. My parents left for Atlantic City that weekend, leaving me home alone. I invited her over to finish the project which we did. After we finished she allowed me to put my hand on her stomach. She then next put my hand on her boobs. She then asked if I would be ok drinking from them. I said yes. After about 5 minutes of drinking I asked her if she wanted more. She said I could fuck her after I ate her. I politely agreed. After eating for about 10 minutes I proceeded to place my dick in her pussy. After about 15 minutes of doggy style and sideways I blew 14 years worth of cum in her pussy. (It was nice not having to run to WAWA for condoms or worrying about when to pull out) After admiring my work in her pussy I placed my hands back on her stomach, and felt the baby really kicking. I ran into the bathroom to get toilet paper to clean her up. After realizing that she could not get it all I got a maxi pad for her so my sperm would not wind up on her panties. 3 weeks later she gave birth to a girl. I still run into her and her daughter from time to time. Ever since then I have been attracted to pregnant women.
alexnj
Veteran

Re: Proud to say my I lost my virginaty to a preggo

Postby monster » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:50 am

That is an awesome story.... especially for being your first time. You did not realize you were attracted to preggos until that experience?
monster
Hall of Famer

Postby alexnj » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Not at the time but I have found it to be the best sex. Espicaly since I usally cum through a condom.
alexnj
Veteran

Postby monster » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Pregnant pussy definitely feels the best...without a doubt...and I was attracted to them before I even learned that :P
monster
Hall of Famer

Postby alexnj » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:49 am

Defently.
alexnj
Veteran

Return to Real Life Experiences