View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Story: Once In A Lifetime...

Have you had an encounter with a pregnant woman or better yet, dated one? Tell us about it here.

Story: Once In A Lifetime...

Postby monster » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Source: Experienceproject.com by eatingicon69

"A few years ago there was a woman who I worked with that was pregnant. We had known each other for many years and talked about more than just work "fluff". After a discussion about her being 8 months pregnant she said it's been "tough" at home with her husband. After some probing she confided that her husband didn't want to have sex with her anymore because he felt weird and she hasn't cum in over 2 months. I jokingly said that I love the look of pregnant women and that they are sexy and a turn on. I also said that I could help her out as a friend. She laughed and said "you are such a bullshitter". I told her that I was kinda serious and could help her out if she wanted. The next week went on as normal with no more talk of my proposal. At the end of the day she said that she was thinking about what I said and asked if I really meant it. I told her I would love to help her out after all we were friends. She then said that her husband was away on business and wouldn't be back until the following night. She invited me to her house after work to "help her out". When I arrived at her house she seemed nervous but after I broke the ice by saying that this would be our secret and I wouldn't ever tell anyone this happened...she was ready to go. She did say that this was just a friend thing and she wasn't interested in love or a relationship, just sex. With that said she led me to her room, took off her clothes and laid on the bed. Her pussy was beautiful with how swollen it was and the juice coating the inside. I went right to work and ate licked her clit while slowly inserting my finger into her pussy. She tasted so good and she did not stop getting wet no matter how much I licked her. Her first orgasm was very quick while her 2nd and 3rd took some additional time. She stopped me there saying she had enough for now but that she would like to repay me. She said she didn't want me to enter her but that she would love to give me head. I didn't object and soon she was sucking on me like she never had a cock before. I am not going to lie, it took me only 3 minutes to announce my orgasm. To my surprise she kept my cock on her mouth and swallowed my cum.
....to be continued....."
monster
Hall of Famer

Return to Real Life Experiences