View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Story: 22 Weeks Preggo Can't Think of Anything But Sex

Have you had an encounter with a pregnant woman or better yet, dated one? Tell us about it here.

Story: 22 Weeks Preggo Can't Think of Anything But Sex

Postby monster » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:55 am

Source: Experienceproject.com by melixx1980

"Since I hit that second trimester mark I've been going crazy thinking about sex all the time all day long even at work. I'm married but my hubby seems to prefer computer games than me lately, I guess he doesn't find me as attractive now. Personally I love the way I look plus even though my boobs have always been big now they are just huge. I am completely soaked all the time all day long. I have actually told my husband with all the letters how much I wanted but ... today I couldn't help myself and I went into my office bathroom, run the water and started playing with myself, I don't know how long this sexual craze is gonna go for but it's driving me crazy. I actually had a whole week dreaming of sucking on my hubby's **** I could visualize it, even taste it, I've always been ok with oral but I've never craved it, this was an obsession, finally one morning I woke him up giving him a HJ and then asked him if I could switch to a bj and he said ok. I swear I almost had an ****** right there and then. I need some one to touch me all over, to lick me, to kiss my whole body to eat me out and so many other things NOWWW!! unfortunately I'll have to resort to just a chat room."
monster
Hall of Famer

Return to Real Life Experiences