View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

My wife’s pregnancy.

Have you had an encounter with a pregnant woman or better yet, dated one? Tell us about it here.

Re: My wife’s pregnancy.

Postby Cyberdolphnow » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:20 pm

trmbnlvr wrote:My wife conceived in December of 2016. We found out she was pregnant in January 2017. We spent the next 8 1/2 months having lots of sex. She’s a full-figured /bbw body type- 5’6” and around 250pounds before she got pregnant. Her belly got massive. And her hormones rocketed- she was very sexual before she got pregnant .

Sounds awesome to hear about her. BBW pregnancies are so sexy because an already very sexy big woman now has even more shape changes.

My now ex-wife was pregged out twice first in 1999 and second in 2002. My ex was an Amazon BBW 5'11" 250lbs+ 38DD big tits big ass big legs even big feet (women size 11!). She actually watched her weight during pregnancies and ended up without gaining anything significantly. Her belly was large but not massive given her body shape. Both of the pregnancies had very active fetuses. While we didn't have much extra sex, we did somewhat. It was weird to be fucking her in a modified missionary position from the edge of the bed and her belly would roll around and shift due to its occupant moving around as I banged away at her cunt.

Then after the births, she fed me milk from her even larger engorged breasts whenever each baby was full itself. I was able to drink her milk for several months after both pregnancies and births.
Cyberdolphnow
Rookie

Return to Real Life Experiences