View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

How to create Personal Albums

Get help with any general technical issues here.

Postby monster » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Please note: This feature is brand new, so I apologize if there are any problems at first. Please help me out by reporting any issues encountered while using the Personal Album feature here.

In addition to the existing albums that you will always be able to upload to, you can now create "Personal Albums" here. In addition, if you wish to move any of your existing uploads to a Personal Album, you have that option as well. Below I will explain how to utilize this new feature.

Viewing Personal Albums

1. Click the link to the left to View Images. This opens the Gallery index page.

2. Scroll down past all the regular albums and there will be a table below that called "Users Personal Albums". Directly below you will find a link to Users Personal Albums. Simply click that and you're in.

Creating Your Personal Album

1. You can access your album from the Gallery index as well. Under the link Users Personal Albums, click the link next to "Your Personal Album".

2. This takes you to the Gallery tab of your User Control Panel. Towards the middle of your screen, locate and click the button to "Create Personal Album".

3. You can either upload directly into this are by clicking the link to Upload Image OR if you have a specific gallery of a girl or something like that, click "Create subalbum".

4. Give your album a Name and Description and click Submit.

5. The next page will say "Subalbum successful created". Now click "Back to previous page".

6. Now you will see your new Subalbum, click on the name to enter the album,

7. Click "Upload Image" under the "Manage your subalbums" text.

That is all I can think of for now. If you there's anything I left out, let me know and I'll post instructions.

Enjoy!
monster
Hall of Famer

Re: How to create Personal Albums

Postby forbin1 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:14 am

When I try to create a personal album I get an error message that says:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Field 'album_id' doesn't have a default value [1364]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Any chance you can get that fixed? Thanks.
forbin1
Rookie

Return to How To